Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after ship struck it, sending vehicles into water

It is a small blessing that it happened at night and not when the bridge would have been stacked with traffic. That is not to say that it wasn't a tragedy that the workers on the bridge at the time lost their lives, probably with some vehicles also involved. We will have to wait for the next few weeks to find out what the explanation is for the loss of power on the ship. Even as a complete accident it has played into the hands of the PTB in terms of coming supply chain disruption.

From MV Dali and Port of Baltimore Update, it got my atenttion the contaminated gasoline (05:21 Replay of Events of March 26) that among other things could cause the blackout, is also mentioned here as a cause on main power generators.

Fwiw,
A friend of mine warned me not to use any gasoline other than X brand, because the others were adding additives or other liquids, and those contaminated/dioluted gasolines were damaging the engines and the electrical system of the cars. He took it to the agency because of a noise that he could not locate. The dealer told him to change fuel brand, and in less than a week the noise went away.

So it doesn't surprise me, could it be that something similar happens with airplanes?

From MV Dali and Port of Baltimore Update, it got my atenttion the contaminated gasoline (05:21 Replay of Events of March 26) that among other things could cause the blackout, is also mentioned here as a cause on main power generators.

Fwiw,
A friend of mine warned me not to use any gasoline other than X brand, because the others were adding additives or other liquids, and those contaminated/dioluted gasolines were damaging the engines and the electrical system of the cars. He took it to the agency because of a noise that he could not locate. The dealer told him to change fuel brand, and in less than a week the noise went away.

So it doesn't surprise me, could it be that something similar happens with airplanes?
Well the contaminated fuel hypothesis is certainly an explanation that a NORMIE will accept, not the hypothesis where the network on the freighter was hacked. I'm kinda leaning in the direction of sabotage. Could the change of plans be that the continues goading of Putin is not yielding the expected results? The west needs a war, any war to take them off the hook from their collapsing economies. Thus far time is of the essence therefore could it be possibly the change in the program will be the collapsing of the western economies starting with the US's loss of a strategic shipping port? Maybe hacking the freighters network is just what the doctor ordered to keep their plans in motion.

I watched a video where the lights went out and came back on twice. After the second time, the boat seemed to turn and head directly for the bridge support. It was suggested that was because somebody dropped an anchor, which would have done nothing to stop the boat. It sure seems suspicious to me. 🤔

Watched the Redacted episode on this last night - they are treating it as highly suspicious - but they have been a bit over the top lately (i.e. with the saga of the Royals), so am taking the info with a huge grain of salt. Apparently in addition to the Ukiranian captain, there are reports of gloating by various Ukrainians on X, saying this was payback for a lack of funding for the war. Who knows...

Well the contaminated fuel hypothesis is certainly an explanation that a NORMIE will accept, not the hypothesis where the network on the freighter was hacked. I'm kinda leaning in the direction of sabotage. Could the change of plans be that the continues goading of Putin is not yielding the expected results? The west needs a war, any war to take them off the hook from their collapsing economies. Thus far time is of the essence therefore could it be possibly the change in the program will be the collapsing of the western economies starting with the US's loss of a strategic shipping port? Maybe hacking the freighters network is just what the doctor ordered to keep their plans in motion.

Isn't this coincidencadental? I wonder how many shipping companies are actually doing business at the moment to have both these incidents dovetail.
"Angela Chao, sister-in-law of Senator Mitch McConnell, who drowned in her vehicle 6 days ago, was the CEO of the shipping company that owned the massive cargo ship that hit the Key Bridge & caused its collapse just 24+ hours ago"

Baltimore is large shipping port, or I used to be. I can only think this will be another reason to hike prices. This would also cost the city extreme amounts of money; I know in Houston, stopping shipping traffic for just a day costs $100s of millions. The boats seem to be locked in for now.

I also found it fortunate that the traffic seemed to have completely stopped moments before the impact.
According to the statements by officials at the press conferences, the crew issued a mayday to the coast guard or some other service when they started to experience power malfunctions - this gave services enough time to stop traffic on the bridge.

My personal opinion is that this was a horrible accident, and the tendency to attribute blame or ulterior motive is understandable considering the rest of the crazy and heightened tensions around the world right now.
There is also probably more than enough chaotic energy floating around right now that I wonder if really big accidents or disasters are just par for the course in this climate. Manifest chaos.

Could be coincidence … the reason being that while half the crews in shipping are composed of Philippinos, and about one quarter by Indians, the majority of officers are Caucasians, the majority of these from Western and Eastern Europe. So you would find an Ukrainian Ship’s master on a lot of ships woirldwide.
True, although I saw a meme today which made me laugh, it was Zelenski on the phone speaking to Biden going "Sir, we finally destroyed the bridge" hahahah, the wrong bridge came down.

And I did quick search online, and I from what I had read about Chao, the following seems to be true:

Chao was listed as the chair and CEO of Foremost Group, a New York-based shipping company. The ship that collided into the bridge is owned by Singapore-based Ocean Grace

I am not sure if this was intentional or an accident, but one has to consider that there have been many suspicious accidents lately and we know that some things at least have been intentional. The direct bullseye on one of only 2 main support structures is improbable 'bad luck'. Murphy's Law? We may never know on this one.

"Angela Chao, sister-in-law of Senator Mitch McConnell, who drowned in her vehicle 6 days ago, was the CEO of the shipping company that owned the massive cargo ship that hit the Key Bridge & caused its collapse just 24+ hours ago"
A good example of fake news garbage that right-wing conspiracy fetishists come up with in the wake of any sensible and reasonable explanation - like that it was just an accident caused by maintenance cost-cutting and professional negligence.

On a symbolic level though, it's a whole other story... a power outage to a ship captained by a Ukrainian just after Russia delivered near-knockout blows to the power infrastructure in Ukraine, which then takes down a significant piece of US infrastructure named after the writer of its national anthem?

Maybe the real reason such conspiracy fetishists desperately try to attribute such events to secret cliques or cabals is that the only alternative is that the Universe might actually be conscious - literally alive - and thus able to 'respond' in certain ways to the hubristic notions of 'god-fearing' human beings who think that they have some sort of divine right to dominion over nature due to psychopathic decrees attributed to some fake 'God'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom