From Paul to Mark in French! - De Paul à Marc

c'est super ! merci à l'équipe de traduction pour ce travail important...
je suis prête à attendre la version corrigée des éditions "pilule rouge" que d'acquérir le livre chez un Gafam.

it's great! thanks to the translation team for this important work...
I am ready to wait for the corrected version of the "red pill" editions than to buy the book at a Gafam.

Je viens de recevoir mon livre, c'est un immense travail, un grand Merci à Laura pour le partage de ses connaissances et de la vérité, que le Divin Esprit Cosmique vous bénisse à jamais pour tout ce que vous faites pour nous et pour rétablir la VERITE...
Merci à l'équipe de traduction en Français, je comprends mieux pourquoi c'était si long, sachez que votre travail est grandement apprécié... Merci

I have just received my book, it is a huge work, a big Thank you to Laura for sharing her knowledge and the truth, that the Divine Cosmic Spirit bless you forever for all that you do for us and to restore the truth...
Thank you to the French translation team, I understand better why it took so long, know that your work is greatly appreciated... Thank you

Unfortunately, there is a problem with the title page of the book that needs to be fixed. It will take a bit to correct it and have a new print run delivered. So, for the time being, you won't find the offer on the Pilule Rouge website. We'll try to arrange another way for purchasing the book, possibly with a small discount to compensate for the error, for those of you who don't mind it and want to have their copy as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

Is there any movement on this?
On the contrary, I don't mind buying the already edited version with its letter fusion.
Is it possible to order it as it is,, despite its absence on the red pill website, or simply to go through Amazon?

I'd like to thank you again for the original version, and now for the French translation.

The error has been fixed! It is available on Amazon as of today, and it should be live on the Pilule Rouge website very shortly as well.

If some of you don't mind helping us with the copies that contain an error, and get a discount, please contact us! It would be great.

The error has been fixed! It is available on Amazon as of today, and it should be live on the Pilule Rouge website very shortly as well.

If some of you don't mind helping us with the copies that contain an error, and get a discount, please contact us! It would be great.
Hello Chu,
I want the collector edition ! ... i mean, the one with the print error. And please, apply the normal price, no need to reduce it. I can order it on pilulerouge.com but you would need to find my order, or you can write me down a pm and detail how to proceed. Thanks :)

Bonjour Chu,
si vous avez beaucoup de livres avec l'erreur d'impression invendus, je veux bien en acquérir un. Pourriez vous m'indiquer par pm comment procéder. Il est également inutile de me faire une réduction. en vous remerciant

Hello Chu,
if you have a lot of books with the unsold printing error, i would like to acquire one. could you please tell me by pm how to proceed. It is also useless to give me a discount. thank you

Hello Chu, I don't mind having a print error, so I would like to purchase one.

OK, here is the deal. The book is hidden from the public view (not showing up in our catalogue) but you can see and order it by using the following link:

For five days you can order it with discount only (30 EUR). Starting next Friday (19 May) the price will be changed to 38 EUR (no discount). So for those who wish to pay the full price, please wait till Friday.

After that, when we have the corrected copies already in stock and still have some original copies left, we'll let you know where and how to order a copy from the first print run with discount.
--
UPDATED link and options in my recent post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom