From Paul to Mark in French! - De Paul à Marc

Hello, I would like to know when you think it will be available at FNAC, (I live right next to one of their stores). Thank you very much for your clarifications.:-D

We have to get our new copies before we can submit it to the FNAC. But, from past experience, as soon as you see it on our website, you should be able to go to the FNAC and order a copy anyway. If they see it on our catalog, they can order it. At least that worked before.

Btw, that really helps, because FNAC sees that there is an interest. So thank you! If anybody can visit FNACs and just inquire about our books, they tend to get a bit interested. You don't have to buy anything, just ask if they have some of our books, and if they don't, tell them they are good. :whistle:

Hi Possibility of Being, I would like to order the collector's book as quoted by Dredger... I wanted to pay the normal price but as it is impossible I will make a donation 😉.
Thank you, Cassis! If you can wait a few days, the collector edition will be available for full price on Pilule Rouge website from Friday on.

BTW and just in case: Pilule Rouge is legally not allowed to accept donations.

Thank you, Cassis! If you can wait a few days, the collector edition will be available for full price on Pilule Rouge website from Friday on.

BTW and just in case: Pilule Rouge is legally not allowed to accept donations.
My order is placed because the edition with a small error does not bother me!
Yes, for the donation I followed the forum process 😁

UPDATE

There are 3 options available now.

1. Corrected book for full price can be found on Pilule Rouge website by browsing through the catalogue (it is public now). Direct link:

2. Collector's edition (with font error) for reduced price can be accessed only by those who know the following link:

The above link (destockage, DT) may still be valid after we have run out of the copies with error (I will post another update in this thread), but it would be for copies slightly damaged in transport (with bent cover, etc.) when we have some in stock. Just as we have it on Amazon Marketplace

3. In case someone wants the collector copy and wishes to pay full price, please use the public option (link 1) and add a note on your order to indicate the first print run.

I think I have covered all possible options. :-)

We have to get our new copies before we can submit it to the FNAC. But, from past experience, as soon as you see it on our website, you should be able to go to the FNAC and order a copy anyway. If they see it on our catalog, they can order it. At least that worked before.

Btw, that really helps, because FNAC sees that there is an interest. So thank you! If anybody can visit FNACs and just inquire about our books, they tend to get a bit interested. You don't have to buy anything, just ask if they have some of our books, and if they don't, tell them they are good. :whistle:
Hello everyone. I finally received the French edition (ordered with Red Pill). What a beautiful book! I think it has a "biblical dimension", in every sense of the word (lol) . I could see it on a psalter! That would be an incredible turn of events.
I went to FNAC, but they turned a deaf ear. I told the adviser that I'd bought all Laura's books through them. But he wouldn't order the book on the pretext that FNAC didn't work with this publisher. He suggested that the Red Pill publishers advertise with FNAC. I didn't understand, because several of Laura's titles are in FNAC's online catalog. More nonsense.
Thanks again to the French team for the translation. What a great job!:-D

I went to FNAC, but they turned a deaf ear. I told the adviser that I'd bought all Laura's books through them. But he wouldn't order the book on the pretext that FNAC didn't work with this publisher. He suggested that the Red Pill publishers advertise with FNAC. I didn't understand, because several of Laura's titles are in FNAC's online catalog. More nonsense.

Oh boy... typical. But thank you so much for having tried!!! we really appreciate it.

Hello, @ Chu, I would like to order a copy "from Paul to Marc" in French. Is it possible to send me the price with the port by PM, I will make a transfer to the Red Pill Editions, I have the RIB if it is always the same... Thank you !

Hello, @ Chu, I would like to order a copy "from Paul to Marc" in French. Is it possible to send me the price with the port by PM, I will make a transfer to the Red Pill Editions, I have the RIB if it is always the same... Thank you !
You should be able to select "bank transfer" on your order in our website, and since you have an account, it should be very quick. But let us know if you encounter any problems, and thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom