I had to post a disclaimer...

Just change that water before taking a bath, and don't be surprised if someone uses your set up without touching, it looks quite promising 😂

If I'm remembering correctly (and I may not be), in a very old session the C's mentioned creating something by putting four columns around a body of water or a pool. Sorry, I can't even recall what the purpose was, but I clearly remember thinking that I wish I could do it, lol. I tried search, but couldn't find it. Perhaps this is SlavaOn's rudimentary version of that concept. If I'm wrong, I apologize for my noise. But if anyone recalls this, please confirm. I remember it was really interesting.

But if anyone recalls this, please confirm.
It was discussed in Session May 25, 1996 :

A: Columns.

Q: (L) What columns are we talking about?

A: Ionic.

Q: (L) Why are we talking about Ionic fluted columns?

A: Because they are a link to previous direct contact between humans and density 4 STO!

Q: (L) Okay, Ionic columns fluted and grooved...

A: Plastic hoses, fluted and grooved.

Q: (L) Well, you are getting more and more obscure. How do we establish this direct link between us and 4th density STO through the concept of fluting, and grooving, and columns?

A: Magnetic telemetry profile.

[Telemetry is the automated communications process by which measurements are made and other data collected at remote or inaccessible points and transmitted to receiving equipment for monitoring and analysis. The word is derived from Greek roots: tele = remote, and metron = measure.]

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that the hose with the water rushing through it can transmit something from 4th density STO to us?

A: Transceive.

Q: (L) The original Ionic column structure was a hollow tube?

A: Not the point.

Q: (L) It is the fluting, grooving and spiralling that are important?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral. Well, I am hoping to get some money from the insurance company soon, and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements. Couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile.

A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Q:
(L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?

A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver.

If I'm remembering correctly (and I may not be), in a very old session the C's mentioned creating something by putting four columns around a body of water or a pool. Sorry, I can't even recall what the purpose was, but I clearly remember thinking that I wish I could do it, lol. I tried search, but couldn't find it. Perhaps this is SlavaOn's rudimentary version of that concept. If I'm wrong, I apologize for my noise. But if anyone recalls this, please confirm. I remember it was really interesting.
For me it is evident that the possible flow of energy is truncated or stopped by the tables and cubes.

It has no place for the energy to flow, no way to connect and activate it.

On the other hand, the construction material is surely important.

The ancient columns are built with natural materials.

The main thread dedicated to this topic is here: Fluted columns

I was trying to build that "installation" using the Cs instructions from 1996. First they were initially talking about the plastic water hose that ruptured under pressure, and then they segwayed into the ionic columns and the details of the construction. So, hopefully, to use plastic to build the columns will still be appropriate. Ancients built their architectural fluted columns from whatever materials they had available. The ones in Rome are built from some metal.

vatican.jpg

I do not have an in ground pool nearby, so my bathtub is a stand in for it. "Don't touch my shit" stands for "No trespassing" sign.

Of course, most of us, we got the meaning right, from the beginning :-D
If you have doubts about used material try experimenting with electric wire placed in the column grooves or even better tiny nylon pipes filled with water, if you have too much spare time, make this water circulate from base to the top of the column and flow back via empty column core, or simply pump water to the top and make it flow via grooves down to the base, it should fix the flow of "energy" and is easy to build

Back
Top Bottom