Iodine and Potassium Iodide

PERLOU said:
I just filled my basket with all items recommended by Laura Amazone.fr home, I would have to 85.05 euros without postage ...
My Cart
1 kg of pure glycine powder, essential n, proteinogenic a-amino acid, the AllemagneEUR 24.99
1 Source Naturals Potassium Iodide (Potassium Iodide) 32.5mg x120tabsEUR 19.25
1 Super Vitamin B complex (B-50 force); High Power, time release 45 tablets, quality Lindens by EUR 5.94
Supersmart 1 - Minerals - L-Selenomethionine - Capacity: 100 ml. EUR 19,00
1 Solution iodo-iodized according Lugol 30ml (iodine / iodine) EUR 15,87
Can we started with a little less products? ... If yes, what the take priority? ... Thanks in advance for your answers ...

You can skip the Potassium iodide and just take the lugols.
If you don't have energy problems, you can skip the selenium.

So, just lugols, B vitamins, and glycine IF you need to reverse damage from high carb diet over the years or have cardiovascular problems. If you don't have the latter issue, then just lugols and B vites.

Try just lugols and b vites for a bit. If you find that you don't get the results you want/ need from that, then you might want to add the co-factors: niacinimide, riboflavin and selenium.

I want to repeat the protocol extracted from the book that is what is used for those with chronic fatigue or autoimmune conditions (and I think this would cover those who may have Lymes or other infections)

THIS IS FOR CHRONIC CONDITIONS AS JUST DESCRIBED

75 to 100 mg per day that can be taken in two doses.
15 to 20 drops of 5% lugols per day. 7 to 10 drops per dose.
4 to 8 drops twice a day for 12% or 15% lugols.

Take second dose no later than 4 pm.

If you are overweight, increase by about half.
You can include KI pills at the beginning to help your skin/fat get saturated faster. The 130s for heavier people and the 30s or so for regular sized people.

If you have strong detox symptoms, you can start at lower dose and build up.

These are conditions are where the cofactors are SUPER important. They are:

1/2 to 1 tsp of sea salt in a glass of water upon arising.

200 mg of B2 (riboflavin) per day. Can be taken in two doses with your lugols.
1000 mg of B3 (niacinamide) taken in two doses with lugols.
200mcg selenium (not more!) ONCE a day. with morning dose
3 to 10 grams of vitamin C - divide into two doses taken an hour after lugols.

500 mg of magnesium - glycinate is excellent - taken at night.

That's it. It really is simple. Don't double your co-factors for weight like you would the lugols.

Do this heavy duty protocol for 6 weeks to 3 months and then try dropping down to normal dose. If you have a recurrence, increase again incrementally until you find the right dose. Some people normalize quickly and others take a long time, up to two years.

In the 6 years I have been fighting Lymes and its co-infections I've tried all manner of treatment options to recover my health, not that I ever really had anything approaching good health prior.
I have benifited greatly from some of these different things like the keto diet but there has been nothing that has made such a phenomenal difference in so short a span of time as the correct dosing of Iodine. A little over a week ago I would not have even considered writing this post as a possibility. Yet within half an hour of my first dose I could start to sense my brain was waking up and now a week on at only 37.5mg (and building) of Iodoral it feels as if I've finally found the missing key that could lead to perfect health.

I can definitely speak for the significance of the B2 and B3. Having started without them I feel as if things have stabilized and I'm much better for the entire day, so definitely not optional if your in poor health like me.

From the bottom of my heart Laura thank you for bringing this to light!

I am super happy that people are beginning to feel better. As I wrote in another thread:

The PTB have certainly worked long and hard to destroy people's health so as to make them more vulnerable to conquest and takeover. All of the health issues we have studied are part of the PTB/4D STS attack on humanity IMO. And just think about the fact that probably 96 percent of all people on the planet are iodine deficient and a lot of retardation, emotional, psychological, problems can be due to poor health. It's the ultimate transmarginal inhibition tool. We need our health to exercise our will.

Viva iodine! :) :flowers: :wizard:

I'm building up my dose to the updated protocol. I had bromide detox reactions with 3 drops of lugol 3%. It makes me realize how many "bad moods" were due to this chemical and/or lack of iodine :shock:

[quote author= Laura]
Try just lugols and b vites for a bit. If you find that you don't get the results you want/ need from that, then you might want to add the co-factors: niacinimide, riboflavin and selenium. [/quote]

I had been waiting for the selenium, glycine and NAC to arrive, but seeing this, started with 5 drops of 2% Lugol's this morning. I have a B complex, so will take that and the salt water and see how it goes. I have a few days off next week, so will up the dose when I don't have to go to work.

I recently came down with a cold sore after not having one for years. I applied the Lugol's topically and it is working like a charm! Better than anything else I have ever used.

Thanks for this invaluable research!! :cool2:

I'm glad the Iodine Protocol is helping you Lycurgus and thank you for your testimony. :flowers:

So I just wrote a really detailed log of my progress, internet cut out and I lost it all. I'm quite pissed off about it so will just do a brief summary:

I started out day 1 by developing flu, stiff neck, muscle pain, fevers and chills. This got really bad in day 2 and then gradually subsided. Today I finally felt clear of the symptoms, but also feel psychologically/emotionally different. I am more confident, feel more solid, less afraid of confrontation, less worrisome in general, and happier, laughing, engaging with people.

Cognitively I actually feel more intelligent. In work, today I've been doing difficult technical work that the other people on my level can't do. I really like the mental exercise. I have got through the entire day without caffeine.

Emotionally, that feeling of curiosity, that got me here in the first place, is coming back. The world seems less bleak. I am hopeful for the future, somehow, and not in total despair about the state of humanity. Things seem more interesting across the board.

We have discovered NZT-48!!

Really though, in 5 days this is quite cool. I look forward to seeing what it can achieve in a month, 3 months... To be in an actual normal, healthy human state: that is something I would like to try!<>

Carl said:
We have discovered NZT-48!!

Really though, in 5 days this is quite cool. I look forward to seeing what it can achieve in a month, 3 months... To be in an actual normal, healthy human state: that is something I would like to try!<>

Haha, if only they could put IODINE in the drinking water instead of Fluoride.
Within a generation, people would stop being blind authoritarian followers.

Out of all the things that still bother me, is how ignorant people are in general.. or is that because I live in the US?

Some of the doctors who speak about the benefits of Iodine say that distilled water is not good because it removes minerals. I suppose the salt water counteracts it?

Lycurgus said:
From the bottom of my heart Laura thank you for bringing this to light!

This is amazing news Lycurgus. Can't wait to see where you're at in a few months :thup:

Iodine is wonderful stuff, but from my experience, have to be aware, it's over dose.

Some years ago I was having feeling of tiredness all the time and decide to take natural form of iodine, which is seaweed that contained lots iodine plus all the other minerals.

I made a seaweed salad and sometimes soup and ate everyday and noticed that my energies rising and felt so good, so I continued, but about one month later my front neck start to ache and it was getting worse, then intense by prickling pain.

Then I realized that I have taken too much seaweed that cause to overactive on my thyroid gland.
And found out the solution from research was eating raw cabbage.
Because some where in US, most mountain side peoples were suffering from under active thyroid gland, because they eats lots cabbages and not enough seafood.
Thus I was thinking, perhaps cabbage prohibit or detox iodine.

So I ate raw cabbage 3 times day and the second days on the pain decreased and about 1 week later completely cured.

Nowadays I eats seaweed soup about once a month and sometimes put tiny bit to ordinary soups.

Korean store sells variety of dried seaweed, because we use lots time, an example, when baby is born, mother eats seaweed soup for about one or more weeks, and any one of family birthday come, always cook seaweed soup to eat whole family, this is traditional custom.

How to make Seaweed Soup.
Soaking dried seaweed in cold water about 30 minutes or more.
Wash and cut, add to any soup.

Kay Kim said:
Iodine is wonderful stuff, but from my experience, have to be aware, it's over dose.

I am not sure that what you describe is an "overdose" of iodine. That seems virtually impossible to achieve - despite the hype on the net and amongst the medical profession. It seems to me to be more a case of "overdose" of seaweed - one problem being that you don't know what other stuff you ingested with the algae. Or it may be a sensitivity you developed to some part of the plant. Also there are many different species of algae and it may depend on which you take. Another problem is that we don't know where it's harvested - could be in the Pacific Ocean, totally contaminated with radioactive fallout from the Fukushima reactors.

I used to buy kelp noodles you use in salads - loved the stuff. The problem though is that these things have a limited shelf-life. So nowadays I keep away from it.

So maybe time to give the good'ole Lugol a spin!
:)

Many thanks for reactivating the topic :flowers: and the input of new research and book data.

I finished recently Lynne Farrows book and started about two days earlier the salt protocol and then I took one drop of the 15% Lugol solution and the next day I took then two, simply to test things out and how my body would react. I got then some symptoms, like metallic taste, weakness and muscle ache and with that I stopped it for one day and continued with the salt protocol. And the next I continued with two drops.

So far it seems I'm less hungry and my insulin need also decreases, with that my blood sugar is a bit lower than usual. I searched both books (Lynne Farrows and Dr. Brownsteins) for other diabetic experiences but with no luck so far. I'm looking forward what further on is happening and I will continue to slowly add up the Lugols solution. And it will be interesting if I'm having in some months still many antibodies that go against my thyroid gland.

nicklebleu, I consent that you are maybe right or it was something else altogether.
But my reason is if any chance, in case someone have symptoms like, pain in the thyroid gland, then person know that there is cure.

Divide By Zero said:
Some of the doctors who speak about the benefits of Iodine say that distilled water is not good because it removes minerals. I suppose the salt water counteracts it?

It's not that distilled water removes minerals, it's that, by definition, distilled water contains no mineral at all. And the body needs minerals.

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distilled_water

Back
Top Bottom