Is Green Energy REALLY green?

Scottie

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I made a new vid, this time about Green Energy. I couldn't stand it all for awhile now, but lately I've noticed the pushback against 'green' seems to be going mainstream. So, I'm adding my 2 cents:

And my article with links to other vid platforms:

Or read it on SOTT:

Poor Al Gore!
:halo:

Even when we wish to be totally self sufficient the solar panels we put on our houses, the gel or lithium batteries are also a big harm for our heealth! As we can be hit by solar flares etc unless these items can be protected they also get fried! So as our only alternative - well here in Cyprus - this is something that I am currently looking into - if the sun spares me the time!! :-)

Even when we wish to be totally self sufficient the solar panels we put on our houses, the gel or lithium batteries are also a big harm for our heealth!:-)

On top of that, solar panels produce DC, which is converted to AC by inverters. But inverters produce 'noisy' AC. Traditional generators produce much 'cleaner' AC. So what health effects does that have? Who knows! And then, what effects would tons of dirty AC replacing clean AC have on our toys? Who knows!

There are so many unknowns that I think everyone will have a few surprises in the years to come - on the health front and the techie front.

I made a new vid, this time about Green Energy. I couldn't stand it all for awhile now, but lately I've noticed the pushback against 'green' seems to be going mainstream. So, I'm adding my 2 cents:

And my article with links to other vid platforms:

Or read it on SOTT:

Poor Al Gore!
:halo:
i object. gore deserves no pity.

My personal favorite: green hydrogen. :whistle:

The irony is embedded in the name and in the definition! It's a mad GreenHouse2.
Green hydrogen (GH2 or GH2) is hydrogen produced by the electrolysis of water, using renewable electricity. Production of green hydrogen causes significantly lower greenhouse gas emissions than production of grey hydrogen, which is derived from fossil fuels without carbon capture.

Green hydrogen’s principal purpose is to help limit global warming to 1.5C, reduce fossil fuel dependence by replacing grey hydrogen, and provide for an expanded set of end-uses in specific economic sectors, sub-sectors and activities

Perfect market timing, eh?
Goldman Sachs analysis observed in 2022, just prior to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine that the “unique dynamic in Europe with historically high gas and carbon prices is already leading to green H2 cost parity with grey across key parts of the region”, and anticipated that globally green hydrogen achieve cost parity with grey hydrogen by 2030, earlier if a global carbon tax were placed on grey hydrogen.

Greenbacks... history repeats itself!
Greenbacks were emergency paper currency issued by the United States during the American Civil War that were printed in green on the back.
Before the Civil War, the United States used gold and silver coins as its official currency. Paper currency in the form of banknotes was issued by privately owned banks, the notes being redeemable for specie at the bank's office. Such notes had value only if the bank could be counted on to redeem them; if a bank failed, its notes became worthless.
As the government issued hundreds of millions in greenbacks, their value against gold declined. The decline was substantial, but was nothing like the collapse of the continental dollar.

In 1862, the greenback declined against gold until by December, gold had become at a 29% premium. By spring of 1863, the greenback declined further, to 152 against 100 dollars in gold. However, after the Union victory at Gettysburg, the greenback recovered to 131 dollars to 100 in gold. In 1864, it declined again, as Grant was making little progress against Lee, who held strong in Richmond throughout most of the war. The greenback's low point came in July that year, with 258 greenbacks equal to 100 gold. When the war ended in April 1865 the greenback made another recovery to 150. The recovery began when Congress limited the total issue of greenback dollars to $450 million. The greenbacks rose in value until December 1878, when they became on par with gold. Greenbacks then became freely convertible into gold.
The 'green' scam follows the 'paper' money scam rather closely...

The plan is obvious: "replace what works with what doesn't work, make loads of 'monopoly' money in the process, and keep global enthusiasm below 1.5C so people don't boil from the inside."

Another Civil War ready to give Americans a run for their money?

BTW, my most recent videos have Spanish and French subtitles... Thanks, @Chu !!! 🥰

Such a great idea to add Spanish and French subtitles. Indeed, thank you @Chu

BTW, my most recent videos have Spanish and French subtitles... Thanks, @Chu !!! 🥰
That´s very cool!
I don´t see the option for a Transcript on YT, and if you´d like to have Croatian subtitles, please share the English sub file and the Croatian translation might magically appear. :whistle::-D

The video you did is very good; it´s not long which is an advantage for us who don´t have much time to watch videos and you presented the main issues and if anyone wants to learn more - well, the SOTT is full of articles on the issues with green energy.

:thup:

Back
Top Bottom