Japan - 8.9 Earthquake - Fukushima Meltdown

Myrddin Awyr said:
Graalsword said:
I wonder if this quake event could have something to do with the aproaching of the supermoon, or the many comets and asteroids passing nearby lately, or a combination of both.

Laura mentioned that this may be related to the coming of comet Elenin in an addendum/comment to her blog:

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2011/03/comet-elenin-update.html

Notice that, in close proximity to the March 15 alignment which is just a few days away, there has been an earthquake in China, a big one in Japan (8.8), and a new late winter storm in Turkey and Greece. I noted an X-class solar flare a day or so ago, too. All of these things may be related to the approach of Comet Elenin.

Yes, I hadn't seen it when I wrote the post, I just read it, very interesting. And more interesting will be when there is a sun-Elenin-Earth-Twin Sun alignment

EGVG said:
SAO said:
Maybe she is another mind control victim a la Charlie Sheen?

she sure seems mind controlled

I agree. Something is very wrong with her gaze. Her voice and gaze.

Graalsword said:
Myrddin Awyr said:
Graalsword said:
I wonder if this quake event could have something to do with the aproaching of the supermoon, or the many comets and asteroids passing nearby lately, or a combination of both.

Laura mentioned that this may be related to the coming of comet Elenin in an addendum/comment to her blog:

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2011/03/comet-elenin-update.html

Notice that, in close proximity to the March 15 alignment which is just a few days away, there has been an earthquake in China, a big one in Japan (8.8), and a new late winter storm in Turkey and Greece. I noted an X-class solar flare a day or so ago, too. All of these things may be related to the approach of Comet Elenin.

Yes, I hadn't seen it when I wrote the post, I just read it, very interesting. And more interesting will be when there is a sun-Elenin-Earth-Twin Sun alignment

EGVG said:
SAO said:
Maybe she is another mind control victim a la Charlie Sheen?

she sure seems mind controlled

I agree. Something is very wrong with her gaze. Her voice and gaze.

a other possibility is that she does it in full conscious manner for a specific agenda !?

Edit: when I saw the video posted by Laura the first time, I thought that I'v seen her before.

Keit
Water either in dreams or in general is a symbol of emotions. So perhaps there is a lot more going on than on the physical level.

Yes, I agree! It seems much more. Many of us were and are having water dreams, and synchronistically, we are in the month of Pisces, a flood and water sign-- the Super New Moon is opposite the last degree of the Sun in Pisces (29Virgo)
Also, when the tsunami hit in Japan, Uranus is in the last degree of Pisces, Mars is in Pisces and Mercury was in the last degree of Pisces. In more ancient astrology, traditions say that the last degree is critical and can be weak.

Ana's beautiful posting, "The Gathering" had me crying and it felt like cleansing tears--perhaps we all need to cry a little?

Watching those videos of the Japan tsunami was emotionally difficult and later on that evening I felt anxiety and so much sadness for those who are suffering (and not having knowledge) there. My dreams were chaotic and I awoke several times feeling more anxious than usual. It hit me that this is not a disaster film, it's the real thing happening before our very eyes.
But then again, on another level it does feel like a movie, and I remember what the C's said, "sit back and watch the show" and didn't they mean the '3D show' coming to an end?
After waking today there is more a sense of 'all is going according to plan,' a little more sense of calm as well as still being emotional, if that can be explained!

Pashalis said:
is it possible to calculate the cycle time of Elenin ?
I mean how often crosses Elenin the Earth all 3600 years ?
For the moment the period of Comet Elenin is unknown if it has any. Its actual orbit is hyperbolic, which suggests that this is its first visit of the inner solar system. Depending upon its interactions within the solar system, it could be trapped into a cyclical orbit, or quit the solar system forever. It cannot be known for sure for the moment.

According to the latest news ticker on CNN: "Meltdown may be under way at Fukushima Daiichi's nuclear power reactor, an official with Japan's safety agency says."

Gesssshhh this disaster may prove to get worse before it gets better!!

Dawn said:
According to the latest news ticker on CNN: "Meltdown may be under way at Fukushima Daiichi's nuclear power reactor, an official with Japan's safety agency says."

Here is this article from 20 minutes ago:

Partial meltdown at nuclear plant 'highly possible,' Japanese official says

Japanese authorities said Sunday that efforts to restart the cooling system at one of the nuclear reactors damaged by Friday's earthquake had failed, even as officials struggled to bring several other damaged reactors under control.

In an effort to relieve pressure at the failing reactor, Fukushima Daiichi's unit 3, the utility said it released "air containing radioactive materials." Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said radiation at the reactor exceeded legal limits and that it was "highly possible" a partial meltdown was underway.

:(

Keit said:
Dawn said:

Here is this article from 20 minutes ago:

Partial meltdown at nuclear plant 'highly possible,' Japanese official says

Japanese authorities said Sunday that efforts to restart the cooling system at one of the nuclear reactors damaged by Friday's earthquake had failed, even as officials struggled to bring several other damaged reactors under control.

In an effort to relieve pressure at the failing reactor, Fukushima Daiichi's unit 3, the utility said it released "air containing radioactive materials." Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said radiation at the reactor exceeded legal limits and that it was "highly possible" a partial meltdown was underway.

:(

OMG this is getting worse! Let's just cross our fingers so that it doesn't blow up! It could set a chain reaction with other reactors. I'm extremely sad about the situation in Japan, I've always like that country and I have studied Japanese, it breaks my heart to see this kind of devastation and the hopelessness the Japanese people are suffering. I have always believed I was Japanese in past lives, when I hear the language it touches me deeply.

EDU

When they say "meltdown unlikely" or "everything is under control" it reminds me : yeah, BP Oil disaster was also under control, blah blah. So better stay awake.

un chien anadolu said:
When they say "meltdown unlikely" or "everything is under control" it reminds me : yeah, BP Oil disaster was also under control, blah blah. So better stay awake.

Yeah, I know what you mean! Those are "official" reports too.

_http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/226469/meltdowns-may-have-occurred-in-two-reactors-japan

Meltdown in two reactors

* Published: 13/03/2011 at 12:31 PM

Japan's top government spokesman Yukio Edano said Sunday that radioactive meltdowns may have occurred in two reactors of the quake-hit Fukushima nuclear plant.

The quake-damaged Fukushima nuclear power plant in the Futaba. Japan's top government spokesman Yukio Edano said Sunday that radioactive meltdowns may have occurred in two reactors of the quake-hit Fukushima nuclear plant.

Asked in a press conference whether meltdowns had occurred, Edano said "we are acting on the assumption that there is a high possibility that one has occurred" in the plant's number-one reactor.

"As for the number-three reactor, we are acting on the assumption that it is possible," he said.

Pashalis said:
the whole situation makes me sad.
When I was seeing the tsunami videos I was like, gosh, its not only on movies, its on our lives !! specifically on Japanese people.

Talking with some user of the forum, and he was telling me he was going the 15 to some place were whenever he took a photo to the skies,there are some strange lights, what we were asking to ourselves was that, the veil, the thing about it, its just matter of seen UFOs, ghosts, or involves other kind of experiences??? Like out of your body, or I don't know, see auras, travel through your memory???

There is a most informative write-up on the situation with the Fukushima nuclear reactors entitled "Why I am not worried about Japan’s nuclear reactors.". It can be read here: http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/why-i-am-not-worried-about-japans-nuclear-reactors/

I am writing this text (Mar 12) to give you some peace of mind regarding some of the troubles in Japan, that is the safety of Japan’s nuclear reactors. Up front, the situation is serious, but under control. And this text is long! But you will know more about nuclear power plants after reading it than all journalists on this planet put together.

Excellent article! Well worth the read. :)

Devar said:
There is a most informative write-up on the situation with the Fukushima nuclear reactors entitled "Why I am not worried about Japan’s nuclear reactors.". It can be read here: http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/why-i-am-not-worried-about-japans-nuclear-reactors/

I am writing this text (Mar 12) to give you some peace of mind regarding some of the troubles in Japan, that is the safety of Japan’s nuclear reactors. Up front, the situation is serious, but under control. And this text is long! But you will know more about nuclear power plants after reading it than all journalists on this planet put together.

Announcement on MSNBC (U.S. T.V. station) that Japan has upgraded the earthquake to 9.0.

Back
Top Bottom