Japan - 8.9 Earthquake - Fukushima Meltdown

kawika said:
I think the radiation is hitting us already here in Hawaii yesterday my wife was ill, she felt very strange no energy and nauseous she said she's never felt like that before normally she's very healthy. There has been a run on iodine none left in the stores also I talked with a friend in California and in the town she lives all the iodine is sold out. Not a pretty picture!
You should take her to hospital and check it to make sure. I'm not sure what the typical radiation treatment is, but if this is indeed the issue, she should get it sooner than later..

SAO said:
You should take her to hospital and check it to make sure. I'm not sure what the typical radiation treatment is, but if this is indeed the issue, she should get it sooner than later..

I think that's a good idea -- I haven't had a chance to see the press conference above yet either, and I'm not sure exactly what has happened that could have affected Hawai'i at this point, but better to be safe than sorry.

SAO said:
kawika said:
I think the radiation is hitting us already here in Hawaii yesterday my wife was ill, she felt very strange no energy and nauseous she said she's never felt like that before normally she's very healthy. There has been a run on iodine none left in the stores also I talked with a friend in California and in the town she lives all the iodine is sold out. Not a pretty picture!

She's feeling better today but if the symptoms persist I'll take her to get checked. Looking at the fall out maps we're getting nailed dead center :scared:

No we don't have any iodine reading about radiation detox now. Thanks

What is the source of the fall out map you're looking at? There are a lot of hoaxes on the web at the moment. Radiation was released with the initial explosions, but nothing on the order of what will be released with full melt downs (which are looking more likely) - so if there is already radiation in Hawaii, it might not be very high level (or much higher than what you all deal with anyway with the DU munitions and returning equipment from the military bases). It would be interesting, however, to find out what local readings are so you know more about what you're dealing with. No idea how to find that out, though. Keep us updated!

kawika said:
She's feeling better today but if the symptoms persist I'll take her to get checked. Looking at the fall out maps we're getting nailed dead center :scared:

No we don't have any iodine reading about radiation detox now. Thanks

Dear kawika, glad your wife is feeling better. It could be also an emotional overload because the situation is very upsetting, but of course best to check it with the doctor if it persists. Wish you and everyone else to be well and safe! :hug:

Here is an interesting article regarding the use of HAARP and it's potential involvement here... _http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/03/japan-tsunami-caused-by-haarp.html

I don't know what to make of it...

Thanks for the reminders to not panic, pay attention to reality left and right, and keep networking, un chien anadolu and Shijing. I apologize for any noise that my previous post may have had; I was upset after my class devoted much more time to talking about Charlie Sheen than the nuclear crisis (which, I suppose, could be expected when discussing Brave New World). Also, thank you for the link to Bud's thread; there is a lot of helpful information there.

Kawika, I certainly hope that you and your wife will be okay. By the way, what town does your friend live in? I live in the OC and haven't heard anything about that here yet.

Please be careful everyone.

JAPAN DISASTER: PROFESSOR WARNED JAPAN IT RISKED N-PLANT DISASTER

JAPAN was warned three years ago that building nuclear reactors in an earthquake zone risked “nuclear catastrophe”.

Professor Ishibashi Katsuhiko of Kobe University gave the warning in 2007 as he quit an industry safety panel.

He described safety plans for Japan’s 55 nuclear reactors, introduced in 2006, as “seriously flawed” and said that quakes had occurred close to three nuclear power plants between 2005 and 2007.

In each case the earthquakes were stronger than the reactors were designed to withstand.

He said then: “Unless radical steps are taken now to reduce the vulnerability of nuclear power plants to earthquakes, Japan could experience a true nuclear catastrophe.” Friday’s earthquake is the most powerful Japan has recorded, adding to concerns about locating nuclear power plants in one of the world’s most volatile seismic areas.

Japan has 55 reactors across 17 sites as part of its drive to reduce its dependence on foreign energy imports. Last night there were concerns about nine of the reactors. Meanwhile, Energy Secretary Chris Huhne yesterday ordered a report on the implications for his decision to back an expansion of Britain’s nuclear power.

He said: “I have called on the chief nuclear inspector, Dr Mike Weightman, for a thorough report on the implications of the situation in Japan and the lessons to be learned.”

As details of Japan’s nuclear crisis emerged, Greenpeace warned that the situation underlined that nuclear power was always vulnerable to the deadly combination of human error, design failure and natural disaster.

_http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/234400/Japan-disaster-Professor-warned-Japan-it-risked-N-plant-disaster

cagoule said:
Here is an interesting article regarding the use of HAARP and it's potential involvement here... _http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/03/japan-tsunami-caused-by-haarp.html

I don't know what to make of it...

As anart said there are a lot of fear mongering and hoaxes on the internet right now as well as the cover up of the real danger by MSM and PTB. HAARP thing is one of those hoaxes and it's not a new one.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17100.0

I understand why Tokyo can have a 9.7 earthquake, look at this diagram and where the city stand :

Attachments

• Japan_Plates.jpg
    Japan_Plates.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 185
My wife is sick to, first time since 4 years she is staying in bed. I have to go to work. No time to look at news. Kids to school. We have also family in Tokyo. They said that all kind of battery for celular fon are sold out also gas cardriges for cooking. Shops are closed. Power is off two times a day. For three hours. Bad situation.

tonosama said:
My wife is sick to, first time since 4 years she is staying in bed. I have to go to work. No time to look at news. Kids to school. We have also family in Tokyo. They said that all kind of battery for celular fon are sold out also gas cardriges for cooking. Shops are closed. Power is off two times a day. For three hours. Bad situation.
Sorry to hear you are experiencing this disaster first hand :( You should keep her on a good diet and plenty of good supplements like Vitamin C, D, omega-3 fish oil, a good multivitamin, etc. Also good fats and protein, especially for breakfast. Ultimately a healthy diet will help with any physical ailment. Hang in there, and keep us updated. I hope you're not near Tokyo or the nuclear reactors, and if you are, perhaps it's time to relocate, maybe out of Japan if possible?

Here's the map I've been looking at it's from the Australian Radiation Service. I've been trying to discern whats real and what's not lots to wade through, been listening to the press conference to get more info. Hope your right Anart that there isn't much fallout yet...nothing like gagging on radiation!

Fukushima-meltdown-prevailing-winds1.jpg

Keit said:
Dear kawika, glad your wife is feeling better. It could be also an emotional overload because the situation is very upsetting, but of course best to check it with the doctor if it persists. Wish you and everyone else to be well and safe! :hug:

Yea it could be an overload it's been pretty stressful lately, it was pretty disheartening during the tsunami alert seeing how unprepared everyone is, since we live on high ground friends came to stay on our property they were pretty clueless! If we get hit hard it will be a complete mess. The day of the tsunami a lady apparently drowned near us she went down to the beach to check it out what goes through peoples minds I don't know. :huh:

zlyja said:
Kawika, I certainly hope that you and your wife will be okay. By the way, what town does your friend live in? I live in the OC and haven't heard anything about that here yet.

Please be careful everyone.

Arcata CA

kawika said:
Here's the map I've been looking at it's from the Australian Radiation Service. I've been trying to discern whats real and what's not lots to wade through, been listening to the press conference to get more info. Hope your right Anart that there isn't much fallout yet...nothing like gagging on radiation!

Fukushima-meltdown-prevailing-winds1.jpg

This map appears to be a hoax, and it is not from the Australian Radiation Service:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/fallout.asp

Back
Top Bottom