Japan mutations becoming bizarre.

What shall we and other creatures eat when plants are mutated/radiated like this? And those who eat meat - would you want to eat meat from an animal who has been eating mutated/radiated plants?

And what is to stop all kinds of mutations from affecting bacteria, viruses, insects, etc. - which would make them harmful to us?

tschai
You and I are probably about the same age-I was born in '54-and I remember all those movies as well-stuff like The Giant Gila Monster, Them, Cyclops (that one scared the bejeezuz out of me for some reason) and the list went on-all related to nuclear disasters and radiation...growing up under the threat of nuclear extinction during the "Cold War" (yeah hide under the desks kids-that will protect you!) and with all this type of stuff- and then they go and put ticking nukes in our back yards, the world over. Oh yes-clean SAFE affordable power! You would think 3 Mile Island and Chernobyl would have been a wake up call...the Dark side indeed shadows all

Me too. I remember the old black and white Godzilla movies which appear to be a form of cultural processing of the horrors of the atom bomb attacks of WWII on Japan. Now, on some level, due to Fukushima and other natural and man-made disasters bearing down on us, we are all "Waiting for Godzilla."

How strange that again Japan suffers the same problem: radiation. This is so unjust! How come?!

Godzilla is a creation of the atomic era. A monster, like the tomatoes in the picture. I was always sad for Godzilla and the others beasts, I saw them like victims of something that I did not understand at that time. I took always the side of the monster. Now seeing these pictures of mutation I feel sad and scary because this is something that we can not control anymore. We are in a horror picture, incapable of stopping it.

There are new pictures again, with double head flowers.

here from Nagareyama city Chiba

AtKc7zsCIAAjloZ-450x600.jpg

and roses from Gunma

135290602.v1337352058.jpg

Edit. Added word "flowers"

Thanks for the pics, Kaigen, it's ''nice'' to really see some of the consequences from all radiation present in and around Japan now, which will certainly be world wide spread, unfortunatley! :O

:( Near to my Town

Fasciated chrysanth in Fukuoka

20120516231935437.jpg

Double-headed worm was found in Natori city Miyagi. It was in the street gutter.

o0720128011970041908-450x800.jpg

Today this was posted.

Double-headed dandelion was found in Kasumigaura city Ibaraki.
%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%EF%BC%882012-05-30-11.09.58%EF%BC%89-450x452.png

Thanks for the picture updates, Kaigen.

I hope, if you're still in Japan, that you're taking precautions against radiation!

I am thinkin of the children, those born already & those yet to be born.
:(

I wonder if those who deny,or try to hide this realize that it will be affecting them & their children also. And any future generations of all. Not just in the Japanese islands, but all over. It boggles me that those folks either do not realize this, or do not care. It also makes me a bit more angry than I already was.

Foxx said:

I hope, if you're still in Japan, that you're taking precautions against radiation!

Yes I do, Vit.C is basic Daily for me, My wife is against, So I can't give it to my children.
Sad as it is. I hope she will change her thinking about protection until is to late.

Kaigen said:
Foxx said:

Yes I do, Vit.C is basic Daily for me, My wife is against, So I can't give it to my children.
Sad as it is. I hope she will change her thinking about protection until is to late.

I hope you don't mind my asking: why is your wife against giving you children Vitamin C?

The pictures really bring it home, thanks Kaigen:
tschai said:
Imagine the horrors when this becomes expressed in flesh in animals and people

Polonel said:
if DNA is the reflection of something higher, then I can't begin to imagine what they've done here... I'm really disturbed by this pictures. :shock:
Yes, what is happening to the genetic integrity of life is shocking to contemplate, the consequences of which I do not even know how to calculate:

MnSportsman said:
I am thinkin of the children, those born already & those yet to be born.
:(

I wonder if those who deny,or try to hide this realize that it will be affecting them & their children also. And any future generations of all. Not just in the Japanese islands, but all over. It boggles me that those folks either do not realize this, or do not care. It also makes me a bit more angry than I already was.

Yes the fate of children, which is basically our future, is sobering to say the least. I think of Kaigen's post in the other Fukushima thread. Let me quote from it:

Kaigen said:
from fukushima-diary

Though I expected that, I couldn’t help thinking that was too ridiculous for a doctor to say stress causes diabetes. (6 in 10 children under 12 have diabetes in Fukushima)

They will say everything is because of stress soon, even leukemia is. The doctor in this article asserts children are sick from mental instability. The doctors prescribed mental drug. To keep children active, not to cause “harmful rumor”, they will prescribe stronger medicines to kids, I guess.

They say, Fukushima children need more Psychosomatic Medicine doctor and affection of the parents. but what they really need is EVACUATION, not “mental care” because the matter is not mental, it’s radiation, which is the real matter. and I think children’s depression is just a natural reaction, and it’s very rational.

Eat less, move less, and hardly go out. This is the only way for them to protect themselves. Children can not evacuate by themselves.Being afraid of losing the job, house, car, social status, adults keep their own children stuck in the contaminated area. This is the worst child abuse / murder. I think the children already know that they won’t live long. If they have some mental disorder, that would be the conflict of love and the sense of urgency to evacuate by “betraying” their parents.

Very saddening , even now when I read this again, there is a part of me that is on the verge of tears. But this is the reality of the situation and tears won't help anyone, only knowledge and its application. These are indeed dark times, but I think it will only get much darker before it finally dawns.

Kaigen said:

That's unfortunate that she is making that choice. Are you taking iodine too? I wonder if that's rather expensive there right now. There's also chlorella and DMSO--since you're on the radiation "front lines", just be sure that you're taking enough precautions :)

SeekinTruth said:
Kaigen said:
Foxx said:

I hope you don't mind my asking: why is your wife against giving you children Vitamin C?

You know, since nobody said it in TV? After a discussion today and showing here the documentary about Japanese doctors asking why Government don't say officially about protecting with VIT. C. She is willing to give it to the children.

Back
Top Bottom