Japan mutations becoming bizarre.

Crazy and disconcerting mutations. Doesn't bode well for life on the BBM.

A friend told me her doctor (ND/DO) told her to soak her vegetables in bentonite clay solution to remove radiation; isn't bentonite clay taken internally on a regular basis good for removing radiation?

More Mutations!

5 flowers are connected.

It was found in Hakubacho Nagano.

A local newspaper “Ohito times” reported it.
AttyusmCMAA5DRQ-450x336.jpg

There is also video of deformed fishes LINK

The common features are loss of caudal fin and spinal cord is twisted.

source: _http://fukushima-diary.com/2012/06/deformed-fish-is-served-at-sushi-bar/

Over the last two years here in North Cyprus I have been noticing the same thing happening to lemons on our lemon trees. They are trulyorganic and have not been sprayed with anything. Some colour wise look healthy except for the distortions - like alltwisted or sprouting 2/3 or four finger like shapes. Also the lemons on my tree turn grey looking. New ones are coming out ok but still others coming out grey/ dirty looking.

There is a power station 5 miles away, everyone has complained about the filthy smoke it spews into the sky, must well be the cause. Plus maybe much depleted uranium may have been used like in Iraq,Libya etc.

Can anything else cause such disfigurement? Will observe any other vegetation now.

Here's another mutation found in Massachusetts;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152709/Whats-making-racket-Woman-discovers-small-bird-TWO-heads-THREE-beaks-making-commotion-backyard.html

Viv said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152709/Whats-making-racket-Woman-discovers-small-bird-TWO-heads-THREE-beaks-making-commotion-backyard.html

Yikes, looks like there is no future for biological life if something isn't done to mitigate the actions of the pathogen that is psychopaths and their grip on humanity.

Kaigen said:
Around Chiba
As20UsECEAIrUll-450x600.jpg

from Saitama last year June.

スクリーンショット(2012-01-04-14.05.46)1.png

This is tomato.

More mutated canola growing beside Edogawa river.
ce9d9af49c7a11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7-450x450.jpg

fb2f7d589c7a11e180d51231380fcd7e_7-450x450.jpg

AsxLmloCIAAzNHm-450x600.jpg

Edit: added pictures.
This is really scary. It instantly reminded me of my favorite comic book Mutant's World by Richard Corben from eighties. The vegetation in his imagined post-cataclysmic world looked exactly like specimens in these photos.

Perhaps people are slow to "see" because they have been desensitized and the gradual slowness of events doesn't help them to "Connect the Dots"?

http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/boiled.html
They say that if you put a frog into a pot of boiling water,
it will leap out right away to escape the danger.

But, if you put a frog in a kettle that is filled with water that is cool and pleasant,
and then you gradually heat the kettle until it starts boiling,
the frog will not become aware of the threat until it is too late.
The frog's survival instincts are geared towards detecting sudden changes.

This is a story that is used to illustrate how people might get themselves into terrible trouble.
This parable is often used to illustrate how humans have to be careful to watch slowly changing trends in the environment, not just the sudden changes. Its a warning to keep us paying attention not just to obvious threats but to more slowly developing ones.

An example:
Let's say that every year, the local well had an inch less of water in it. A person might realize there's a problem if there's suddenly NO water, but a slowly dropping level might not be an obvious crisis until it's too late!
Can you think of other examples?

YEP, as Herr Eisenheim stated

Herr Eisenheim said:
[...]
This is really scary. It instantly reminded me of my favorite comic book Mutant's World by Richard Corben from eighties. The vegetation in his imagined post-cataclysmic world looked exactly like specimens in these photos.

I do think something wicked comes our way... :shock: :shock: :shock:

bngenoh said:
Viv said:

Yikes, looks like there is no future for biological life if something isn't done to mitigate the actions of the pathogen that is psychopaths and their grip on humanity.

Ye gods-how disturbing! These mutations seem to be progressing at an alarming rate! I wonder if I shouldn't get a Geiger counter and see if the rain water here is radioactive (I live in Georgia USA) I noticed a lot of the blackberries coming on now are kind of distorted and skimpy in size...hmmm. I wonder if the CorExit used in the Gulf might also be manifesting now in the environment in the form of grotesque mutations? The C's did say it would take a while to circulate through rain and so on.

More mutations from around the world. :shock:
FALLOUT FORECAST 8) FOOD IN A NUKED WORLD 6.4.2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB2P1Ms6WK

The two pic.'s below of the strawberries were bought locally. It' hard to say whether they are mutations, or freaks of nature, so take it for what it's worth.

Attachments

• Spain 5-19-12 (500x281).jpg
    Spain 5-19-12 (500x281).jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 6
  • France 6-1-12-!!! (500x281).jpg
    France 6-1-12-!!! (500x281).jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 6
c.a. said:
[...]
The two pic.'s below of the strawberries were bought locally. It' hard to say whether they are mutations, or freaks of nature, so take it for what it's worth.

They look very very unappetizing to say the least...

As newborn plants and animals increase in numbers, we may see more dire effects manifest. Will public outcry grow? And if so, what will the public demand? Corrective action or public hangings? The results of public outcry may depend upon what type of ears they fall upon. Deaf or open ears? Just how will the psychopaths react as the mass population demand to be heard and action be taken?

With all the craziness going around this BBM right now, indeed things look to be ominously heating up this year.

Al Today said:
As newborn plants and animals increase in numbers, we may see more dire effects manifest. Will public outcry grow? And if so, what will the public demand? Corrective action or public hangings? The results of public outcry may depend upon what type of ears they fall upon. Deaf or open ears? Just how will the psychopaths react as the mass population demand to be heard and action be taken?

With all the craziness going around this BBM right now, indeed things look to be ominously heating up this year.

This is my line of thought as well. When the masses finally realize that the psychopaths have literally stolen the very future of life on earth, maybe that will be a sufficient enough shock to rouse them from their slumber. The gulf oil spill will just make things even hotter for the psychos in power, so it definitely would not be a good time to be one of them, all I can say is that you make your bed and thus have to lie in it.

Back
Top Bottom