John DeSouza and "The Extra-Dimensionals"

he came up with this law as an explanation for why voices, visions, and physical feelings can be sent or interfered with. According to this law, if an event may alter the grand plan for an individual, then this "Great Voice" may be allowed to interfere.
My mistake, he referred to this as the Law of Magnification, not of Election Correction.

All this is an interesting take on the matter, and one we can mostly agree with, but earlier in his book, he made the point that there was a difference between the realm of the aliens - Extra-dimensionality - and the so-called Astral realms. And we, ourselves, have made that distinction.

I'm having trouble understanding this. In terms of the C's cosmology, what are the astral realms? What is the distinction that has been made?

I'm having trouble understanding this. In terms of the C's cosmology, what are the astral realms? What is the distinction that has been made?
One way of looking at it IMO is that the astral realm is the non-physical realm of the third density, where one finds earthbound spirits, ghosts, attaching entities, out-of-body wanderers, etc. For example, if a person, for some reason on another, dies and doesn't naturally goes "to the lights" (passage to 5d), then their spirits is still in the 3d, just that they cannot interact with matter like when they were in a body. Maybe other have a better explanation.

One way of looking at it IMO is that the astral realm is the non-physical realm of the third density, where one finds earthbound spirits, ghosts, attaching entities, out-of-body wanderers, etc. For example, if a person, for some reason on another, dies and doesn't naturally goes "to the lights" (passage to 5d), then their spirits is still in the 3d, just that they cannot interact with matter like when they were in a body. Maybe other have a better explanation.

Think mkrnhr explains it as is known, and you might, if not already and there are other readings, check out Vale Owen's The Life Beyond the Veil, which if recalled also looks at the 3D in-between realm or astral.

check out Vale Owen's The Life Beyond the Veil, which if recalled also looks at the 3D in-between realm or astral.

The third part of Clear-Hearers has some relevance to Life Beyond the Veil. While visiting his mother in her chosen afterlife during a vision, DeSouza relates:

There was a wide open window overlooking the street. People walked in the streets. They were normal in appearance but whenever they passed one another, they would stop and give each other fierce hugs. Somehow I could hear strangers saying to each other “I love you” and genuinely inquiring if they could do anything for the other person. Then, they recovered themselves and continued in opposite directions.... She advised me that she worked with horses now and provided them to the entire countryside. The room was full of bridles, saddles and riding clothes. This world was not ephemeral or misty—it was a hyper-reality that was more solid and filled with intense sensation on a level I had never known back where I came from. “How do they pay you?” She pointed me toward a transparent globe that seemed to be filled with living light, swirling, running, merging and separating into a rainbow of colors. She made me understand that the globe was her bank. The colors and the sensations were intoxicating. “Goodwill…it’s the currency here and its has intrinsic value—more precious than gold.” There was an opening at the top of the globe. She told me to stick my hand in the bowl at the top. Hesitating, I did it. A great electric jolt of what seemed to me like purest love shot through my hand and into the rest of my “body.” It was pleasure, comfort and security, all at the same time.” I took my hand out and tried to recover. She sensed my objections and my questions. I wanted to shout to her that this was not Heaven or made by God, that this was just “Earth Utopia 1.0.” It was just her re-imagined version of Earth. I wanted to tell her that there had to be much more awaiting her—something beyond her imagination instead of a place composed by her imagination.
Of further relevance:

all life must, at the end of its term, return to its Source. There it will upload and share with the Source: data, experience, information acquired; and be rewarded with a higher saturation of spiritual energy for the next assigned plateau of continued existence. Without continued connection to that process, all that awaits non-participating entities is oblivion or worse. These desperate entities will use any gateway by which to enter our world and gain access to human souls...

He would consider Life Beyond the Veil to be channeling like Edgar Cayce (whose name he keeps misspelling) or Jane Roberts. To him, both Cayce and Roberts were likely to be influenced by tyrants, controllers, wicked Elders, the disconnected or what not. Like tyrants on earth, they often assist those who are under their control. Of course, he is grossly simplifying matters. But here's another quote:

At a higher, spiritual level, those who serve The Disconnected, again seek to control by asserting that there are no such things as good and evil. Their slogan is that all things are good and there is no such thing as “evil.” They know vacuums are not allowed on any plane of existence. Something always replaces nothing. If they can steer human souls away from any value at all, then higher powers will decide the values for these human souls. Human souls cannot exist without values and so they will always be provided from some place and from someone. It will be those who have the greatest need to connect to human consciousness that will inject themselves into those decisions. Those are the Disconnected.... They believe that their success will be achieved if they can get enough conscious beings into The Unconnected category, then Creator-Source will be left with too few Connected Beings. Creator Source will be faced with a choice to lose the majority of the inhabitants of the Conscious Multi-Verses if He continues to insist on the Rule of Connection and Return. The Disconnected believe that facing losses of too many Conscious Beings, He will overturn the Rule of Connection.

During the temporary incarnation on the physical plane every fear, hurt and injury that truly impacts upon their spirit is like a black leaf still wet with dew that sticks to their outer shell. Each person on your plane should review their temporary lives. Are they still consumed with the injustices and insults that have been done to them? Do they still think emotionally of the injuries others have done to them? Then, they have not forgiven and brushed off their black leaves. While they live, they should burn away their black leaves with forgiveness and love. If too many black leaves still cover them at the end of the physical existence, then part of the human soul may burn with the leaves. The black leaves can cover the whole human soul so that nothing can be seen of them anymore beneath the dark outer layer. They appear to the universe to be a pile of walking black leaves. This is why WE warn so often “Do Not Fear.” They hold on to injury due to fear. This is fear that if they don’t have their hurts then nothing of their identity remains. That is a false identity to be shunned—not embraced. If they do not learn to live without fear in this life, then they must learn to do so later. This is Creator-Source’s plan.

Merci pour votre partage, ce livre n'existe pas en traduction Française non plus, j'ai juste trouvé celui-ci où Vale Owen à participer av d'autres auteurs traduits en Français :
1687847987869.png
Ce livre décrit l’au-delà où vont les âmes des défunts. La vie ne s’arrête pas avec la mort du corps physique. Simplement, votre corps spirituel, que vous avez développé durant votre vie sur terre, quitte celle-ci pour le monde des esprits. Ce monde ressemble énormément à celui laissé derrière (soit en mieux : le paradis ; soit en pire : l’enfer), raison pour laquelle les sceptiques jugent ces descriptions risibles de naïveté sans imagination (et donc fausses). Or malgré cette similitude d’apparence, le monde des esprits est très différent de la terre, et infiniment plus vaste et plus varié. Les divers textes traduits de l’anglais et reproduits dans ce livre, furent transmis au début du XXème siècle par des esprits des sphères supérieures (à part les quelques témoignages d’âmes damnées) aux médiums Charlotte E. Dresser, Robert J. Lees, le révérend George Vale Owen, et James E. Padgett. Ensemble, ils vous donnent un bon aperçu général de ce qui vous attend une fois que vous serez, à votre tour, passé de l’autre coté.

Thank you for sharing, this book does not exist in French translation either, I just found this one where Vale Owen participated with other authors translated into French:
This book describes the afterlife where the souls of the deceased go. Life does not end with the death of the physical body. Simply, your spiritual body, which you have developed during your life on earth, leaves this one for the world of the spirits. This world looks a lot like the one left behind (either for better: heaven; or worse: hell), which is why skeptics deem these descriptions laughable and unimaginatively naive (and therefore false). Yet despite this similarity in appearance, the spirit world is very different from the earth, and infinitely larger and more varied. The various texts translated from English and reproduced in this book, were transmitted at the beginning of the XXth century by spirits of the higher spheres (apart from the few testimonies of damned souls) to the mediums Charlotte E. Dresser, Robert J. Lees, Reverend George Vale Owen, and James E. Padgett. Together, they give you a good general overview of what awaits you once you, in turn, have crossed over to the other side.

D:\Cass\Cass 1995\95-10-07-public.txtQ: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

D:\Cass\Cass 1995\95-09-24-public.txtQ: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.

A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

A: No.

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the door who are going to say: "Come with us, please!" (L) Well, I can't help it! Meanwhile, back to the Celts: obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good breeding ground for this "Nephilim Master Race," then it must be because there is something genetically inherent in them that makes them desirable in this sense. Is this correct?

A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after careful reflection on the implications.
Just saw this on Twitter:

For those who can't access, it's screenshots from Peter Levenda and Tom DeLonge's book Sekret Machines:
E0KQ-9VVoAE7w3C.png
second image:
E0KRFfGVcAQJvAJ.png
third image:
E0KRReYVgAMY2d2.png

I finished reading, "The Extra-Dimensionals" a few days ago, and it's certainly a fascinating read, and becomes more so the further on the book one proceeds. DeSouza outlines some important case studies and his FBI investigative skills have assisted him in coming to some insightful conclusions, osit. However, as Neil, Alejo and Cosmos have pointed out, DeSouza's methodology is vulnerable to significant criticism. Compared to the intricate thinking and explanation process Iain McGilchrist displays in "The Master and His Emissary", it's clear that DeSouza could definitely use some extra academic and philosophical rigour in his writing.

Some of the unsubstantiated claims and assumptions DeSouza makes are:

* "Extra-dimensionality" is mostly or purely a non-physical phenomenon.
* The EDs were "somehow" physical eons ago and are trying to become again.
* Megaliths and ancient structures were all built by the EDs.
* Earth is the only inhabited planet in the Universe (which is highly mathematically improbable), "because God."
* "Whistleblowing" is pointless because whistleblowers are easily "handled" by the PTB - Snowden disproves this.
* The "Grey Aliens" in the Travis Walton case were able to shapeshift, therefore different alien races are a "red herring".
* Something called the "Ekashic planes" exist, which he never really defines. Presumably this is meant to be a "correction" of the idea of the Akashic records.

* Collection of human tissue samples is the main point of abductions.
* FBI 1947 "Smoking Gun" document was from an "extra dimensional" source.
* Roswell crashes were high-tech fakes.
* "Aliens" have no "silver chord" connection to Creator-Source/7D, unlike humans.
* EDs are ultimately interested in "attachment" to human souls; seems like a corruption of other concepts.
* Universe exists inside a "Canopy of Entropy" for the purpose of keeping human souls safe from EDs.
* Fermi's Paradox is correct. It is not: Fermi made significant assumptions.

* Earth is the only source of biological life in the Universe, and is primarily a "gateway" not a planet.
* Wanting not to "believe" but to "know" is evidence of a materialist mindset. According to the Cassiopaean approach, the opposite is true.
* Scientific or instrumental measuring of paranormal phenomena cannot be useful. This is likely only half true.
* Zombies are a propaganda cover for the "Returned Dead", who are actually revived humans who have returned with great spiritual truths. There's probably a lot of Biblical gloss here.
* Some EDs/Hyperdimensionals are "dying" due to the effects of the Canopy of Entropy.
* "Believing" human beings have some of the most fearsome and wondrous powers in "all the Multi-Verses".
* Sumerian and Egyptian stone artwork of "hybrid" human and animal creatures is evidence that hybrids were real, physical creatures, not mythological or symbolic.

* Some "alien implants" are purely non-physical. According to the C's material, these are probably hyperdimensional; non-physical implants are more likely to be spirit attachments of some sort.
* P.L.A.S.M.A.S. as a new definition of UFOs/PUFOs. Seems awkward and somewhat rigid in its definition. Again, seems to point to DeSouza's conflation of "extra dimensionality" with hyperdimensionality, and the possibilities available.
* Nazca lines are a natural "crop circle". Seems more likely they're deliberately made, based on the C's messages.

Some of the more interesting insights and ideas (some also unsubstantiated) were:

* DeSouza's personal experiences (attempted abductions etc).
* His description of various investigative techniques (Signatures, M.O., authentic testimony vs rehearsed speech, body language etc).
* The PTB indeed want Earth depopulated.
* The main antagonist of humanity is an "extra-dimensional"/hyperdimensional sentience.
* Materialism is an ideological 'prison' for humans created by the EDs and their PTB servants.
* Most direct channeling and ET outreach is dangerous.
* Cattle mutilations are clear indications of ED hostility and malevolence.

* Alien M.O. shift in the case of the Betty and Barney Hill abduction.
* Alexander the Great's conquest was directly assisted by EDs/4D STS.
* Roswell had a "cover up" layer that was designed to fail in the long run.
* "Hypersensitives" with enhanced powers of observation, such as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
* The Persistent Consciousness Corollary - this is identical with the C's message.
* True Disclosure by governments will never happen, as it would make them complicit in crimes against humanity.
* DeSouza's five point definition of "genuine PUFOs" - a more rigorous standard than many, probably most, typical sightings.

* Successful disinformation campaigns convince at least 51% of the population, and more usually achieve 60-70%.
* Observations of UFO abductees/witnesses' biology such as unconscious eye movements can provide corroborating evidence.
* DeSouza's formula for a successful paranormal investigative TV series.
* "Dissuasion field" around UFOs/4D craft causing potentially startled witnesses not to fire weapons on them.
* "Cloaking" of UFOs/4D craft with clouds.
* Controlling public perception around paranormal topics is more important to the PTB than other items.
* PTB are more interested in accumulating power than money, this fits with Lobaczewski et al.

* "Magick" and "Sorcery" are used by the upper levels of the PTB as part of their means of control.
* Hollywood C.R.A.P.O.L.A. method was quite amusing. 😄
* Cryptozoological creatures are "hybrids" of the EDs/4D STS. This is similar to the C's perspective on them.
* Crop circles are communications from the ED/Hyperdimensional "Good guys"/STO. This is the essentially the same as the C's message, although DeSouza's take on one specific example, the "Grey Alien" crop circle, is different.
* Men In Black are hostile servants of the PTB/EDs/4D STS. This is generally along the lines of the C's message, although DeSouza claims the MIB are reanimated corpses, not Drachmonoid projections.
* The PTB/EDs/4D STS are conditioning people to believe the Hyperdimensional "bad guys" are the "good guys" and vice versa.
* Points of geographic confluence between UFO/PUFO sightings/Hyperdimensional activity and ghostly/paranormal phenomenon.

* The Second Extra-Dimensional Corollary - that "portals" are created by the EDs/4D in order to access 3D reality which other entities/"window fallers" can use. This is similar to what the C's have said.
* Language control techniques, eg. "Cattle Mutilations" instead of "Cattle Harvestings" one example of many similar discussions on propaganda here.
* Detailed description of cattle mutilation/harvesting M.O.
* Enormous numbers of genetically-engineered hybrid creatures may be unleashed upon Earth as part of an "invasion scenario".
* The "Great Return" - moral abiguities and issues of human rights around "half-human" and hybrid "returnees" with human memories intended to sow division and conflict. This is similar to the current controversies around the idea of "transhumanism".
* Some hybrids are actually fully human-looking and may have infiltration agendas. Similar to C's idea of "robotoid" humans.
* Implants are used for influence and surveillance.

* Abductees and Implantees tend to be "creatives" or "right-brained thinkers".
* Some implants reassembled themselves after damage - evidence of advanced nanotech?
* Use of women for breeding experiments is evidence of the malevolence/remorselessness of EDs/4D STS.
* Main characteristics of an ED/4D STS abduction. Some similarities with the C's material, although some differences as well. C's material emphases the paranormal/etheric nature of most abductions.
* Greys are "robotic constructs" - similar to the C's material.
* "Martha X" experience - a grim warning.
* "Endgame" disappearances of whole cities. Unlikely, but potential overlap with C's concepts of 4D "bleedthrough".

* Plasma manipulation as some sort of constituent of UFO/PUFO tech.
* "Soul printing" as an objective of some UFOs/PUFOs. This seems consistent with implant and abduction tech mentioned by the C's.
* Awakened Individuals using advanced infra-red night vision goggles to spot UFOs/PUFOs.
* Awaiting the "Boy King" to save us all seems quite Biblically glossly ("Return of Christ" etc.), but there is likely a seed of truth in it.
* Six Percent Resolution - seems like a corruption of the 94% depopulation idea, but may be applicable in other areas.
* Druids were persecuted by the Romans because of their knowledge. This is consistent with what the C's have mentioned.
* His TEOTWAWKI scenarios are entertaining, but mostly unlikely according to the knowledge we have from the Cs. However, I did find his concept of the "dream state invasion" as an interesting possibility that could align with 4D STS capabilities.

DeSouza's prescriptions for resolving the problem can be summarised as:

* Become "Awakened" by believing in the paranormal.
* Avoid trying to "prove" paranormal ideas to skeptics.
* Don't be a whistleblower, because the government will "getcha".
* The Awakened Community must lead worldwide spiritual and shamanistic preparations for the ED "invasion".
* Awakened Individuals should try to become "directly interactive" with paranormal and spiritual realities.
* Avoid looking to mainstream media & cultural institutions for solutions.
* Awakened Individuals need to network and meet up, and form "tribes".

* People cannot be "convinced", but can be encouraged to examine their own personal evidence.
* Awakened Individuals should practise meditation, lucid dreaming and "Cosmic Introspection" (whatever that is).
* Beware of guru-ism in the "ET Outreach/UFO/PUFO" community.
* Awakened Community need to be aware of labels and dispose of them, while creating "our own language - a language that rejects fear and embraces the infinite."
* His take-aways in Chapter 49:
- Everything Must Change, by changing the way we think.​
- Awakened Investigative Skills are Key.​
- Understanding Extra-Dimensionality is Vital.​
- The National Governments Have Nothing For Us.​
- They [the PTB] Need Us, We Don't Need Them.​
- Changing our Language is the First Step To Changing How We Think.​
- PLASMAS [UFOs/PUFOs] Are Not Controlled By [The PTB] But The Responses Are.​
- Para-Normal Is The New Normal.​

* We should cultivate a stoic, naturalistic interest towards UFOs/PUFOs rather than reacting in awe or fear.
* More emphasis on networking and awakening people with "cyber skills" to increase the distribution of information.
* Understand our own divinity: "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within You".
* DeSouza names various Awakened "tribes" as:
- The Out-Reachers [people carefully practising outreach to positive EDs/STO.]​
- True Death Returnees [aka, people who have had NDEs.]​
- Clear-Hearers [Clairaudients who hear the "Great Voice" and obtain Divine guidance.]​
- The Para-Investigators [conventional and amateur investigators who use their skills to find truth within the paranormal paradigm.]​
- Angel-Speakers [people who channel/dialogue with Angels/4D STO].​
- The Christ Based Transcendents [Seekers of the truth about Christ].​
- Ekashic/Akashic Seers/Travellers [people who use lucid dreaming or deep meditation to access spiritual truths.]​
- Medical Intuitives [people with abilities to heal paranormally.]​

Notable omissions compared to the C's cosmology:

* STS and STO.
* Variability of physicality by the hyperdimensional beings.
* Human fear and negative emotions are used as food by 4D STS.
* Cometary cataclysms and Sun's brown dwarf companion.
* The Wave.

Interesting references and historical incidents:

* Panicky "Area 51" caller.
* Travis Walton abduction.
* Betty & Barney Hill abduction.
* Antonio Villas Boas abduction.
* George Van Tassel "Nordic" contacts.
* Billy Meier "Nordic" contacts.
* FBI 1947 "Smoking Gun" document.
* Roswell crashes.
* "Double trick" document: "Official Response to Formally Acknowledge an Extraterrestrial Presence Engaging the Human Race - Disclosure".
* 1952 Washington National Airport Sightings.
* 1948 "Battle of Los Angeles".
* Rendlesham Forest Incident.
* Hudson Valley Sightings.
* The Phoenix Lights.
* 1989-1990 Belgium PUFO wave.
* Illinois craft sightings.
* 2005 Puerto Rico sighting.
* 2007 Guernsey, UK sighting.
* 2008 Texas craft sightings.
* Dr. Roger Leir's surgeries on "alien implant" extraction.
* "Skinwalker Ranch", Utah incidents.
* The "Black Knight Satellite".
* The "Tether Incident".

Bibliography & "shout outs" that DeSouza makes:

Jacques Vallee (several significant shout outs)
Zecaria Sitchin
Erich von Daniken
Robert K.G. Temple
Ankerberg
Weldon
John Keel
Richard Dolan
David Jacobs
J. Allen Hynek
Phillip J. Imbrogno
Nick Redfern
Joseph P. Farrell (several significant shout outs)
Leslie Kean
Lynne Kitei
Roger Leir
Seth Godin

All in all, a fascinating read, and DeSouza's intentions seem to be genuine. As mentioned, he could use a little more critical thinking, but he raises many interesting points that correspond quite closely to the C's messages. At numerous times I found myself thinking, "Surely he MUST have read the C's transcripts and Laura's work!" But given the lack of certain very specific and unique concepts emphasised by the C's, it's more likely that he has received any Cassiopaean concepts "secondhand" through questionable sources, given his milieu. It will be interesting to see if DeSouza becomes aware of the Cassiopaean Experiment and decides to get in contact. Overall, a recommended read, with some inspiring moments. At some points, DeSouza's literary talents shine through. I really liked his message to the EDs/Hyperdimensionals, which I will close this post with:
John DeSouza said:
We have received your message. We will be wary of false promises and deception. We shall remain open to truth and love. We shall hold on to our gifts and will not worship any except God. We welcome love and accept no substitute. We will not be a resource for consumption or slaves. God is with us always.

I wonder if the word Ekashic means something to Desouza? He looks as though he could have Indian heritage so possibly some exposure to Hinduism.

The Ekasha Gada was a mace, a weapon of Lord Shiva. Wiki sez:

• Ekasha Gada - The mace of Lord Shiva. A blow from the weapon is the equivalent of being hit by a million elephants.

:scared:. After the first elephant, probably wouldn’t be conscious for the next 999,999!

Ekasha is also apparently used as a name in India for both males and females and means hope.

In any case, perhaps the misuse of the word was a pre-primed error.

Former FBI special agent John DeSouza first became interested in investigating paranormal phenomena after experiencing an alien abduction incident when nine years old. During his 25-year FBI career, DeSouza investigated many paranormal cases, and his collection of true-life X-Files was used on the highly popular show "The X-Files." In his book, The Extra-Dimensionals, DeSouza explains why we must progress beyond a purely materialist and scientific view of the UFO phenomenon, and instead view it as an interdimensional event requiring an interdisciplinary approach.

In this Exopolitics Today interview, DeSouza explains current world events in terms of a series of false flag events staged by a global cabal to bring about a Third World War. He explains how Ukraine and Israel/Palestine are the initial stages in this nefarious plan that next requires coordinated terrorist attacks on up to 17 US cities that will be blamed on Iran in order to trigger a US military attack and WWIII. He believes, however, that the majority of the US public will not fall for this plan, thereby triggering the cabal’s final card—a false flag alien invasion.

John DeSouza’s Website: Ufos FBI unexplained mysteries | JohnxDeSouza
--- Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/exopolitics/support

Back
Top Bottom