Joining the private FOTCM Board

Hi Neven. We ask all new member to introduce themselves in the Newbies board. You don't have to give any personal information. Just a bit about what you like, how you found the forum, if you've read any of Laura Knight-Jadczyk's books and/or articles. If you are not sure what to post, just read some of the other introductions in that board. :-)

I know I am not participating enough yet to be part of FOTCM yet but when I feel like I may be able to qualify where is the application? I tried to search for it but it only comes with with replies of people asking or mentioning the application but not the application itself. Unless I am highly mistaken which I am open to hearing. Please point me in the right direction :)

First step to become a FOTCM member is to understand what FOTCM is:

Then, if one resonates with the Work we are doing here, one fills the online form to join:
We have a new FOTCM Membership Application form:

It should make the process smoother and faster!

After you fill out the form, a PDF version will be generated and sent to the Primary E-mail Address you provide. We will also receive a copy.

You must print and sign the PDF application, and mail it to Caesarea before your membership can be accepted.

Instructions are included on the form and in the PDF, so no worries - it's easy!

🥳

After that, network:
As you probably know, or you will find out soon, there is a private sub-forum for FOTCM members. If you have received a FOTCM welcome package this only means that you are registered as a FOTCM member. Access to the private board is not granted automatically when you join the Fellowship though, but is instead decided by the Moderators/Admins for each of you on an individual basis.

The Fellowship is like an extended family in the making and the membership area is a virtual community where we as a group further the support of our members and discuss work on the common aim and related projects. Naturally, since we then are getting closer to each other we would like to know a bit about our new members before we invite them to our space; what are your challenges in life (we all have them), what are you going through, what are your circumstances? Here we look to the open forum on your participation.

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access and is visible for Forum members who have at least 50 posts registered Forum members only.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

You're welcome to post any related questions you may have in this thread. :)

First step to become a FOTCM member is to understand what FOTCM is:

Then, if one resonates with the Work we are doing here, one fills the online form to join:

After that, network:
Thank you, I appreciate your efforts to posting this for me as I'm sure it was done else where. Due to your posting I found https://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Statement_of_Principles.pdf. This has been a beautiful read so far and helping me understand FOTCM as well as Paleo-Christianity and why the study of Jesus + Julius Cesar has been crucial. I look forward to diving into more of Laura's books , more of the recommended reading list + recommended resources. Thanks again!!!

Hello,
Is it possible to discuss something unusual that happened to me privately, either on the private board or in a private message?
I would need to talk to Laura or someone from le Chateau if possible. I'm a FOTCM member, but I don't know if I'm allowed to contact other members in private messages, I don't want to intrude, and I don't know who would be available for this type of issue.

I was admitted to the hospital today (10 jan, 10h30 EST) because I've had an episode of "Fibrillation auriculaire" in French. Google translate it to Atrial fibrillation. They had to put me to sleep and give me 2 electro choc to put my heart back into normal sinusoidal rhythm.
The thing is, I'm a healthy person, no medical condition, no antecedents, blood tests are all normal, I don't consume any substances, I try to eat healthy, etc. They did not find any specific cause...

The thing is, I'm a healthy person, no medical condition, no antecedents, blood tests are all normal, I don't consume any substances, I try to eat healthy, etc. They did not find any specific cause...
You have to understand that since the COVID-19 era, the population has lost their resilience and health relatively to the before times. Exposure to bioweapons is 100%. Not being vaccinated is no guarantee. You still have to watch out and take supplements such as bromelain and nattokinase, specially when sick or a new variant is floating around.

Other than that, atrial fibrillation was/is common before the COVID-19 era in case of heart abnormalities such as atrial enlargement due to valve failure, or if you have thyroid issues, do excessive aerobic exercise, drink coffee and are lacking in minerals, ETC. When the heart is irritated by something, like an infection, it can go in atrial fibrillation if you're predisposed.

It's not the job of the ER to tell you why it happened. For that, you need a follow-up with your doctor and/or cardiologist. They'll run the basic tests to make sure you don't have anything significant that needs addressing.

You can also catch up with these threads, lots of invaluable info there:

heart abnormalities such as atrial enlargement due to valve failure, or if you have thyroid issues, do excessive aerobic exercise, drink coffee and are lacking in minerals, ETC. When the heart is irritated by something, like an infection, it can go in atrial fibrillation if you're predisposed.

For that, you need a follow-up with your doctor and/or cardiologist. They'll run the basic tests to make sure you don't have anything significant that needs addressing.
I don't have any abnormalities, no thyroid issues, don't do excessive aerobic exercise, drink coffee no more than 2-3 times per week (small cup / half decaf), I did not have an infection, I've already seen a cardiologist at the hospital.
If I'm only allowed to talk about it publicly, please let me know which board to use. Thanks

Is it possible to discuss something unusual that happened to me privately, either on the private board or in a private message?
I would need to talk to Laura or someone from le Chateau if possible. I'm a FOTCM member, but I don't know if I'm allowed to contact other members in private messages, I don't want to intrude, and I don't know who would be available for this type of issue.
It's better to post publicly so that others who may have experienced this already can help you and if someone in the future has the same situation they can benefit from the discussion. Why are you not wanting to post on the public board? There doesn't seem to be any good reason that you've given.

I’m sorry to hear about your afib, @meadow_wind , and happy to hear you’re back in normal rhythm!

Afib seems to be quite rampant these days. I suspect all the EMF/Wi-Fi/WBAN is messing with our hearts electrical rhythm.
Not to mention bioweapons!

I’ve had a few episodes of rapid heart rate myself. Typically a valsalva maneuver will slow it down. I also cut out caffeine and increased my mineral intake. And still, it hits me every now and then.

My next step is a Trifield meter to see what kind of emf/radio waves and whatnot is in my home and try to mitigate the worst of it.

For further discussion, you could post in the Health section.

Why are you not wanting to post on the public board? There doesn't seem to be any good reason that you've given.
I'm not 100% comfortable publishing too many private details publicly because there are a lot of "Guest" lurking around. Maybe I'm just being too cautious for no reason. Frankly, I'm a bit scared with what happened today, so it might just be a temporary state of mind I have, because normally I have no problem writing and sharing on the Forum.

For further discussion, you could post in the Health section.
Thanks for your input, and I'll move this discussion there with all the details a bit later (it's dinner time now).

I'm not 100% comfortable publishing too many private details publicly because there are a lot of "Guest" lurking around. Maybe I'm just being too cautious for no reason. Frankly, I'm a bit scared with what happened today, so it might just be a temporary state of mind I have, because normally I have no problem writing and sharing on the Forum.

Understandably, you are most likely in a shock now after such an unexpected and serious event. Take your time and if there is actually something too personal that you think may be related or you need to share, you can send a PM to one (or more) of the Forum Admins with your concerns and we'll see where it takes us.

Alternatively, you're welcome to discuss your health related problems/ questions in the Health section, and for more private content, you can use the Swamp or Family Life board (to be found in the Esoterica/The Work section) which is to some extent protected from the lurking eyes - it is visible to all registered Forum members but not to search engines, bots and general public out there.

But first of all, have some rest and make an appointment with your doctor.

Back
Top Bottom