Joining the private FOTCM Board

you can use the Swamp or Family Life board (to be found in the Esoterica/The Work section) which is to some extent protected from the lurking eyes - it is visible to all registered Forum members but not to search engines, bots and general public out there.
I did not know that. Thanks for the info. Indeed I don't have the energy to write tonight, so I'm off to bed and will update as soon as I can. I will ponder which board is best suited once I'm rested. Meanwhile, if anyone would be kind enough to send some prayers for protection, I'd be grateful.

My next step is a Trifield meter to see what kind of emf/radio waves and whatnot is in my home and try to mitigate the worst of it Afib seems to be quite rampant these days. I suspect all the EMF/Wi-Fi/WBAN is messing with our hearts electrical rhythm. Not to mention bioweapons
Cause and effects on all human bio-électorale service systems, FWIW.

Also, notice the dates of the article and the links that Gaby's data mentioned.

Q: (L) Is it true that at regular intervals the sun radiates massive amounts of electromagnetic energy which then causes the planets of the solar system to interact with one another to a greater or lesser extent?32

A: Other irregular pulsations determined by external vibrational events.

Q: (L) The sun is not the source of the periodicity of "dyings", is that correct?

A: Sometimes. Many causes.

2002;13(1):23-32. doi: 10.1515/jbcpp.2002.13.1.23.

Abstract

We studied the relation between the intensity of cosmic rays, the level of solar/geomagnetic activity, and the monthly numbers of deaths in a large hospital in Israel and in all Lithuania. The Israeli data include 30526 hospital deaths, two groups of fatal suicides (2359, 2763), and 15435 suicidal attempts for two periods of 108 and 236 consecutive months. The national data for the entire Republic of Lithuania include 424925 deaths for the period of 120 consecutive months. Cosmic rays intensity was measured by an Apatity neutron monitor. We obtained the data on solar, geomagnetic radiovawe propagation, ionosphere ionization hours, proton flux of two energy levels (>90 and 60 MeV) from the National Geophysical Data Center at Goddard Space Flight Center, National Space Environment Center at Boulder, Colorado, USA, and from the Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, Ionosphere and Radio Wave Propagation (IZMIRAN), Russia. We calculated Pearson coefficients and their probabilities for correlation between monthly space activity level and monthly number of male and female deaths from different causes. Cosmic rays activity revealed significant negative correlation with solar/geomagnetic activity indices and related physical phenomena levels. This activity strongly correlated with flux of protons with the energies >90 MeV proton flux and did not exhibit significant correlation with 60 MeV proton fluxes. Cosmic rays intensity correlation with monthly numbers of deaths was strong for noncardiovascular deaths, suicides, and traffic accidents. The correlation was much weaker for deaths caused by ischemic heart disease and strokes.

Similar articles
Wed. Jan.10, 2024

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 04-43-05 SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor shower...png

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 09-08-17 SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor shower...png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 04-29-50 Cosmic rays activity and monthly number of deaths a correlat...png
    Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 04-29-50 Cosmic rays activity and monthly number of deaths a correlat...png
    108 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 05-03-21 Qc canada - Recherche Google.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 05-03-21 Qc canada - Recherche Google.png
    739.3 KB · Views: 6
Cause and effects on all human bio-électorale service systems, FWIW.

Also, notice the dates of the article and the links that Gaby's data mentioned.

I did read both of the articles linked by Gaby and I don’t think I had seen them before! Very informative.

Back in early 2010 I was a relative newbie here on the forum and not suffering any tachycardia, so can’t say I’d ever seen them before. Thanks @Gaby for posting those!

As for cosmic radiation, can’t do much about that except follow a diet that insulates our nerves as much as possible ie) good fat. However we can take measures locally to mitigate emf/RF. And bioweapons!

I did not have time to read all the studies you posted @Ca. Could you sum up their conclusions in a short post?

I was admitted to the hospital today (10 jan, 10h30 EST) because I've had an episode of "Fibrillation auriculaire" in French. Google translate it to Atrial fibrillation. They had to put me to sleep and give me 2 electro choc to put my heart back into normal sinusoidal rhythm.
The thing is, I'm a healthy person, no medical condition, no antecedents, blood tests are all normal, I don't consume any substances, I try to eat healthy, etc. They did not find any specific cause...
You will also be in my prayers and thoughts.
I hope you can get medical attention and that your recovery is going well. Give news please

Hello, I've read this on FOTCM site: "Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind is the first and only modern reconstruction of the PaleoChristian tradition". Earlier I don't focus on this but what is the proof for first and only modern reconstruction of paleochristian?

You’d need to read Paul’s letters, Laura’s book “From Paul to Mark”, Ashworth’s “Paul’s Necessary Sin”, and other books related to Paul and early Christianity.

Then, cross reference what you can glean from those with what this forum is about and how we work together here and what our interactions involve, both with each other and the universe.

Looking at early Christianity will give you a new perspective on the work of the group, and the work of the group will give you a new perspective on early Christianity (i.e., Paleochristianity).

You’d need to read Paul’s letters, Laura’s book “From Paul to Mark”, Ashworth’s “Paul’s Necessary Sin”, and other books related to Paul and early Christianity.

Then, cross reference what you can glean from those with what this forum is about and how we work together here and what our interactions involve, both with each other and the universe.

Looking at early Christianity will give you a new perspective on the work of the group, and the work of the group will give you a new perspective on early Christianity (i.e., Paleochristianity).
I read those things and I know about early Christianity on this forum but those aren't thing's connected to my question: How you could know that it's first and only modern reconstruction of paleochristian? Let's consider this sentence in law language or mathematical language, what is the proof for "first and only"? Could you be sure to know that there isn't any modern reconstruction of paleochristian somewhere in the world?

I read those things and I know about early Christianity on this forum but those aren't thing's connected to my question: How you could know that it's first and only modern reconstruction of paleochristian? Let's consider this sentence in law language or mathematical language, what is the proof for "first and only"? Could you be sure to know that there isn't any modern reconstruction of paleochristian somewhere in the world?
Do you know of any?

Beau, I personally don't know any, I wanted to point out a logical inaccuracy. However, since this question was asked, I typed the term paleo christianity into google and found this Italian site of the paleo christian church, perhaps an offshoot of FOTCM: The Paleo-Christian church
If we consider that it is only that the church dates back to early Christianity then wouldn't its tradition be the tradition of early Christianity?
Aeneas, did I offend you in any way? The words "Are you interested about FOTCM or just interested in having an argument?" indicate the low validity of the issue I raised - perhaps that is the case I am not ruling anything out yet we are on a forum where we sometimes analyze every meaning of words in texts to understand their meaning. From this perspective, treating the forum as very much an integral part of FOTCM, the words of the first sub-page of the official FOTCM website are probably quite relevant?
If anecdotal statements are made in the first words introducing the community how can the rest be trusted? Don't you think that the statement "The only true ones" together with the statement that "people are denied true knowledge" and "the world is moving away from the truth" and the suggestion to find answers in FOTCM is a good introduction to any sect? Wouldn't it be closer to the truth to say that "we strive wholeheartedly to live fully with the truths of the original Christians" ?
And to answer, I'm not looking for an argument just a logical discussion of the questions that bother me, I'm a member of FOTCM, admittedly as an observer, but still I feel somehow obliged when I notice inaccuracies on the front page representing the community :-) Of course, I may be exaggerating, or wrong

Beau, I personally don't know any, I wanted to point out a logical inaccuracy. However, since this question was asked, I typed the term paleo christianity into google and found this Italian site of the paleo christian church, perhaps an offshoot of FOTCM: The Paleo-Christian church
As far as I understand the Italian website you found is about history of Christianity. So, among other things, they talk about Paleo-Christians. They are not a "modern reconstruction of the PaleoChristian tradition"

From Wikipedia:
Early Christianity, otherwise called the Early Church or Paleo-Christianity, describes the historical era of the Christian religion up to the First Council of Nicaea in 325.

As far as I understand the Italian website you found is about history of Christianity. So, among other things, they talk about Paleo-Christians. They are not a "modern reconstruction of the PaleoChristian tradition"

From Wikipedia:
I understand that, I wanted to show that even if this isn't exist as official group or as internet page it doesn't mean that there isn't in the world any other group that live according to first christians way

Beau, I personally don't know any, I wanted to point out a logical inaccuracy.
Don't know why you are stuck on what is essentially a technicality, but let me put it this way: There is no person or group in the world that is doing what FOTCM is doing. If you aware of a group that is doing what we are doing, please tell us we want to meet them. And since you seem to be nitpicking, I'll spell it out. What FOTCM is doing is a modern reconstruction of the PaleoChristian tradition.

Don't know why you are stuck on what is essentially a technicality, but let me put it this way: There is no person or group in the world that is doing what FOTCM is doing. If you aware of a group that is doing what we are doing, please tell us we want to meet them. And since you seem to be nitpicking, I'll spell it out. What FOTCM is doing is a modern reconstruction of the PaleoChristian tradition.

This is what it boils down to @Kmicic. If you have read the recommended books on early Christianity and you have confirmed for yourself, through your own experiences here, that it’s probably true that this group is close to having revived early Christianity, then can you take the next step and think whether there is anyone else who has managed to do it?

It’s all well and good for some other people somewhere on the planet to say, “Actually, WE revived it first”, but how would such a hypothetical organisation show, through their fruits, that they had in fact done so?

Back
Top Bottom