Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 4 Viewers Q&A

Thank you very much for this fantastic series! It is very interesting and fascinating to say the least!

:thup:

Keep in mind that neurofeedback is just one of several methods used to basically regulate brainwave frequencies. The idea is to learn to get more or less an alpha wave going in times of stress. Pipe breathing does that too and with a bit less complexity.

Funny that I could never get Nora to just come right out and say what it does which I had to look up after the show.

You can practice moving through these states with Dick Sutphen's "Beta to Theta" audio track of a metronome:
https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/the-metronome/

Combined with pipe breathing, this is nifty.

Carlisle said:
If you consider it logically, the whole 'spirit guides' thing seems pretty suspicious. We know there is no free lunch. Therefore anything that wants to guide you, without you first making enormous efforts using your own will, clearly has an agenda. We certainly believe in guides, just that most of them are simply out to manipulate you.

As a species we are in such a degraded and fallen state that to assume we could just simply access the higher goodness in the universe is crazy. If such contact is ever to happen, we have to raise our frequency enough to at least meet them half way. This is the difference between making a choice to grow into a different reality where such things are possible, versus just wanting to be saved, or so I think.
I do agree with you Carlisle, suspicion regarding "spirit guides" is very much warranted. I spoke of "guides" in this thread but what the word means to me based on my unique life experience, is not necessarily the modern day idea of a guide. It surely is a whole lot different than the "love and light" pop culture version. The idea of having some kind of collinear exchange with a so-called guide is foolish, and even dangerous.

I think it's important to note that in Lauras Knowledge & Being video number 3, she makes several references to "creating a wall of awareness" around us. Which consists of boundaries, and mental blocking, all products of knowledge we acquire through working in the fourth way. This "controlled awareness" is a protection mechanism. And she explains how when we are out maneuvering in our 3D world to be careful not to pull anything into us, or let anything into us, and I believe that same concept would apply here. Preforming a differential diagnosis is the only time a person would have an "exchange" with a spirit. Hence Lauras re-repeated emphasis on safe-guarding ourself from the dangers of interacting with spirit attachments. And using the spirit board, is another "brick" in that wall of awareness vs. hypnosis. Hence, Lauras recommendation of the use of the spirit board for added protection when preforming spirit release. Creating your wall of awareness for protection is paramount, not only for spirit release but for daily life, and extra care should be taken not to let "things" in, or call-on anything to come in.

Like you said anything that wants to guide you has an agenda.

I'm sure Lauras next video will put things into perspective.

my 2 cents

Thanks Laura for the time you spent answering questions about the topic.
Thanks also to all the crew involved in the production of this series.
I found this series of video really fascinating and I like a lot the sensation of proximity that they gave me. It feels like watching ad participating to a class.
Really looking forward for the next installment.
:hug:

Nancy2feathers said:
This topic of praying to spirit guides has really opened up a different way of seeing things. I need some help on this one.

So during the day say, I might think about my daughter coming home very late on a train from NYC to upstate NY, where she then gets into her car and drives home. When the thought of her comes into my mind, I say a prayer or think in my mind...protection for my daughter C. I don`t know who I`m praying to! I`d like to think that I`m some how creating positive energy going out to my daughter. I am so confused now. By doing that, am I manipulating the course of how things should be? Can a negative spirit attachment take that thought and run with it ,so to speak? Or am I getting carried away here?

That used to be what I did when my son used to work nights during his uni days, lying in bed at all hours of the night, just thinking and hoping he was ok, saying a silent prayer, these were the days before finding Laura's work, and in those days I believed I was praying to something benevolent.

Since discovering Laura's work I always open any prayer with the first line of the PoTS, believing myself to be addressing The Divine Cosmic Mind, I think, like Nancy, I need some help on this too.

Many thanks Laura for the great work you're doing here on this subject.

Also, when we say 'Spirit Guides' does that also encompass the 'Guardian Angel' name people use, or is that viewed as a different entity?

Nancy2feathers said:
This topic of praying to spirit guides has really opened up a different way of seeing things. I need some help on this one.

So during the day say, I might think about my daughter coming home very late on a train from NYC to upstate NY, where she then gets into her car and drives home. When the thought of her comes into my mind, I say a prayer or think in my mind...protection for my daughter C. I don`t know who I`m praying to! I`d like to think that I`m some how creating positive energy going out to my daughter.

Reading this I imagine you, Nancy, being worried about your daughter's trip back home (which I find completely understandable).
I could be wrong but if I'm not, I would ask you how can you send positive energy wile in a state of fear?
this, supposing that we can send anything....

Nancy2feathers said:
I am so confused now. By doing that, am I manipulating the course of how things should be? Can a negative spirit attachment take that thought and run with it ,so to speak? Or am I getting carried away here?

When I was into New Age circles they would propose a lot of stuff to send light, heal the hearts and mind of others, cleansing the mother Earth etc... I know also a lot of Buddhist people who are constantly praying for fixing things up all around themselves (most of the time without asking permission to anyone). Laura covered the topic on great lenght on more that one occasion.
To me this thinking came handy to feel I could have a sort of control on the events (fear of the Abyss?) and prevented me from really accepting/seeing the nature of Nature with his polarity of forces.
Since a wile I've been into dealing with whatever issues was coming along like a challenge and an adventure (thanks Laura for the suggestion!) and reality seems much richer than it was before.
How can we discover our buffers, program and predator if we do not get distressed sometimes? How can we learn to be really creative?
And if we pray to do not get distressed and to make things going our way, how can we advance?
During the last year I'm praying the Cosmic mind to learn how to be open to see new things about myself and the reality around me, to get the most of the lessons life it's offering me trying to be as more phenomenological as I can trying not to judge what the outcome can be (or should be).

Lindenlea said:
Also, when we say 'Spirit Guides' does that also encompass the 'Guardian Angel' name people use, or is that viewed as a different entity?

I started having the more of doubts on the New Age teachings when references where often been made on the subject of Angels and Guides. I remember asking myself If they where just some sort of thoughtforms feeding themself with the faith of people.
From what I got from the Cass reading,Laura , Gurdjeff etc the emphasis is on the personal work which none can do for you.
For me the best assistance right now is coming from networks of people (this or others) with whom you can have a direct interaction.

Just my 2 cents

Jasmine said:
I do agree with you Carlisle, suspicion regarding "spirit guides" is very much warranted. I spoke of "guides" in this thread but what the word means to me based on my unique life experience, is not necessarily the modern day idea of a guide. It surely is a whole lot different than the "love and light" pop culture version. The idea of having some kind of collinear exchange with a so-called guide is foolish, and even dangerous.

May I ask, what is your understanding of a "guide?" You said that this word means differently to you than what we understood the word to be in this context, and that word is based on your "unique life experience." Have you ever questioned this "guide?"

When you wrote that you were asking your guides for help (not only in this thread, but in your previous posts), that came across as what we know of "spirit guides" and how can they mislead you with "blissful" answers, things that you wanted to hear, et cetera, et cetera. Perhaps, this is a different concept from your experiences?

Intothefield said:
Nancy2feathers said:

So during the day say, I might think about my daughter coming home very late on a train from NYC to upstate NY, where she then gets into her car and drives home. When the thought of her comes into my mind, I say a prayer or think in my mind...protection for my daughter C. I don`t know who I`m praying to! I`d like to think that I`m some how creating positive energy going out to my daughter.

Reading this I imagine you, Nancy, being worried about your daughter's trip back home (which I find completely understandable).
I could be wrong but if I'm not, I would ask you how can you send positive energy wile in a state of fear?
this, supposing that we can send anything....

Nancy2feathers said:
I am so confused now. By doing that, am I manipulating the course of how things should be? Can a negative spirit attachment take that thought and run with it ,so to speak? Or am I getting carried away here?

When I was into New Age circles they would propose a lot of stuff to send light, heal the hearts and mind of others, cleansing the mother Earth etc... I know also a lot of Buddhist people who are constantly praying for fixing things up all around themselves (most of the time without asking permission to anyone). Laura covered the topic on great lenght on more that one occasion.
To me this thinking came handy to feel I could have a sort of control on the events (fear of the Abyss?) and prevented me from really accepting/seeing the nature of Nature with his polarity of forces.
Since a wile I've been into dealing with whatever issues was coming along like a challenge and an adventure (thanks Laura for the suggestion!) and reality seems much richer than it was before.
How can we discover our buffers, program and predator if we do not get distressed sometimes? How can we learn to be really creative?
And if we pray to do not get distressed and to make things going our way, how can we advance?
During the last year I'm praying the Cosmic mind to learn how to be open to see new things about myself and the reality around me, to get the most of the lessons life it's offering me trying to be as more phenomenological as I can trying not to judge what the outcome can be (or should be).

Lindenlea said:

I started having the more of doubts on the New Age teachings when references where often been made on the subject of Angels and Guides. I remember asking myself If they where just some sort of thoughtforms feeding themself with the faith of people.
From what I got from the Cass reading,Laura , Gurdjeff etc the emphasis is on the personal work which none can do for you.
For me the best assistance right now is coming from networks of people (this or others) with whom you can have a direct interaction.

Just my 2 cents

I don`t think I`m in a state of fear when thinking about my daughter`s trip home. I`m guessing it`s a program that runs whenever my now grown children are out in the world living their life. Maybe it comes from being a mother and wanting to protect my children. Some habits are hard to break. Whenever the thought of my children come into my mind I always say a prayer for them. I`ll try to re-direct my thoughts and say the Prayer to the Soul. I think that would be a better and safer thought process.

Nancy2feathers said:

So glad you brought up this issue/program, Nancy2feathers. Praying for my children's protection is something that I have always done as well. As my daughter got older, I always asked her for her permission. My son, who has a disability, was never asked directly for permission, but it brings up this very interesting question (especially after watching these excellent video's of Laura's) about attachments and whether or not this is something that we should do for another.

As I said, I have done this prayer for protection for my children so often that my daughter will even ask me to say a prayer for her when she is traveling or sometimes when she is just having difficulties with work/life. My little prayer was never said out of fear, but more as a perceived responsibility that I always felt I had as their mom. So now I'm second guessing myself.

Thanks for bringing this up.

I came across this in another thread, which was discussing a book by Olga Kharitides titled Master of Lucid Dreams

"The main reason for feeling scared is giving up the power of yourself. People won't give it up by their free will, but they do it all the time when they have been hurt. When they don't want the hurt to be a part of their personal memory, they, reject the traumatic experience altogether. They don't accept it as a completed part of themselves so a memory demon catches it and states, 'This is mine.' The memory demon gets the energy; the self loses it.

"The gap in one's personal story has been created and it is always experienced thereafter as fear. When we feel fear, we feel this gap between what we know as our accepted memory and what belongs to some dark corner inside us. The fear returns again and again to hurt us. And through us it hurts others, and through this it feeds its secret memory.

"It is true that when a person is filled with fears, he becomes vulnerable to any type of psychic influence because he has lost a connection with himself, the connection being the ultimate protection. [...]

If your memory gaps are not healed, if you reject your past, then you let the spirits of trauma in. Sooner or later, no matter how great you are, they come to torture you and to torture others through your actions.[/b] [...]

"The gap in the psyche I told you about before is a seat for a memory demon to anchor in to and grow. It is a parasite which tries endlessly to deceive you into believing II is an innermost part of you while it sucks your energy and makes you feed it with more fears. The gap is created any time something traumatic happens and the personality is not strong enough to accept it as a part of itself. The psyche takes it in as something foreign to itself. Then, when many of those experiences have accumulated, they become a nourishing substrate for another subject. Because it is brought up by trauma, one can call it the spirit of trauma. Everyone has it.

"More or less, we all carry these detached memories which become taken over by memory demons. They are inherited as the fears and traumas of our parents and ancestors. The spirits of traumas create yet more traumatic circumstances, again and again. They help people make excuses to avoid seeing them in the full light of day. They make people suddenly tired, uninterested, wanting to change the subject before the trauma's nature is uncovered. Like your wanting to return to the hotel now."

"These are the physical 'islands of memories,' parts of the body which memory demons used to live in. Your culture would call it punishment for sins. The main attribute of sin, if we are to use this term at all, is not its moral characteristic, but its ability to stop further development, to block further movement. All 'great' sinners, as essentially the personifications of the memory demons and whatever wrong deeds they did, had one thing in common: their awareness was fixed on the subject of their sin, be it greed, lust, jealousy, or anger.

"These different qualities served as a dam built up against their development and transformation. And this is what started the process of segregation and involution. When they died and disintegration began, their awareness was stuck with only their sin and trauma, and they died a second death, losing their individual awareness eventually. Their individual selves ceased their existence after the second death."

The excerpts from the book sound very much like the narrative of Don Juan and the predator's mind. The excerpt above discusses trauma and dissociating, and the dissociated part then feeding the Spirit of Trauma or the Memory demon (ie an attachment). I wonder if one can inherit fears and possible thought loops from parents and ancestors as suggested in the book above?

In reading the other thread, I feel that finding alternative ways to access information about one's dissociated parts & attachments (as well as any inherited ones) is all the more pertinent.

Thanks for adding that book to this discussion, Arwenn. :)

Arwenn said:
I wonder if one can inherit fears and possible thought loops from parents and ancestors as suggested in the book above?

I would say so. When I read that, I was thinking of a "conditioning" by a parent onto a child. These "memory demons" would torture the child by the parents' actions, beliefs, and words. When we ourselves are involved with recapitulation ("recapturing energy"), self-remembering, as well re-writing our narratives, we are healing those "memory gaps," thereby releasing our attachments.

Laura's post in that thread is relevant here:

Laura said:
It's very much like what one finds doing Spirit Release therapy though SRT is a bit more straightforward. What I've found in most cases is that an attachment can frequency match to a trauma in an individual and get "stuck" there. For example, one client had a bike accident as a child. He was riding his bike near a hospital where someone had just died. The attached spirit was in a more or less confused after death state, was attracted to the frequency of the crying child, and presto, instant connection. The child had an injury from the fall and this attached entity sort of "lived" there for years, affecting the clent's thoughts and emotions as well as perpetuating the injury. (He had a bum knee.) Basically, this entity's life experiences strongly influenced how he thought and reacted to things. It was a simple matter (using SRT techniques) to identify this entity, to counsel her and persuade her to leave and continue the normal dying process that had been suspended for many years.

This type of situation is seen in SRT over and over and over again. This is, of course, one of the topics I will cover in the Knowledge and Being series when I am able to get back to making those videos. Knowing the techniques of SRT - and applying them - is essential for anyone who would wish to engage in a channeling experiment because most entities you communicate with in about any "psychic experiment" of that type are simply attachments. You have to go through layer after layer of removing such before you get to the levels where pure communication with something truly interesting and "higher" can take place.

I, and my wife, Ali (common-law) enjoyed these videos so much. Not only for the knowledge imparted, but for Laura's presentation of it. The thing is I found myself laughing many, many times during the videos - many more times than those who were actually there. Even Ali, who I have only ever witnessed laughing genuinely at two people (Lee Evans and Steve Coogan - three if you count me,but her motivation for laughing in this case is questionable) gave out a guffaw a couple of times.

One of those examples that springs to mind is when she was talking about how negative attachments sometimes hide, or mask, themselves. Her description of them showing up in flowing white robes, crowns of gold, and rings on their fingers and rings on their toes, had me giggling like a child.

I wondered if I was the only one who saw the humour (how vain of me) or was I actually seeing humour where none was intended. I don't think it's for either of those reasons. Going by the accents of the questions asked by those who were present, they were mostly French and American. My conclusion is that Laura has a natural UK sense of humour. Must be the Welsh in her :D

That aside, the information about attachments, the necessity of performing a differential diagnosis, and the ways in which attachments can be identified and dealt with is fascinating and enlightening. We want to explore this ourselves, directly, but at the moment don't feel knowledgable enough to risk it. Second viewings of the videos, and exploring attachment release on the forum etc should take care of that, and hopefully give us the confidence to get started.

Thank you to all concerned in the production of the videos.

I found it interesting when laura talked about having to be smarter then these spirit attachments because they will use logic to convince themselves and you to let them stay.

I view these attachments as free loaders to use an example a roommate who doesn’t pay rent and leaves a mess never pitches in to clean up or help with bills. How can such a person convince anyone that they are doing the right thing and that they should stay?

Personally if I was to come across a spirit and they were trying to tell me they should stay I would simple say that. "I need to know myself so that I can live the life I want and also treat others the right way if I don't know myself I am more likely to hurt myself and others. You make it difficult for me to see myself, others and the world objectively. How can I serve others if I don't know how to serve myself because I have attachments? You don't have to deal with the tragedies and hardships in my life if anything you add to them and feed off them this isn't right. I can't think of one positive that you bring to the table I am a human being and you are a spirit you have already experienced human now it is my turn how would you like it if I attached on to you and created sorrow, stress and pain in your life? Would you want me to stay or leave? It would be best if we go our separate ways I want to be the best person I can be and I can only do that if you leave. I understand that dyeing is scary and I understand why spirits would want to stay here and attach but it’s not right and does more disservice to the universe then if you moved on. Good luck on your spirit journey goodbye."

Tomek said:
Stoneboss said:
Although I have no desire to use a spirit board at this time, I'm still thinking of purchasing one (or building my own), and putting it away. I am thinking that a spirit board might be a useful tool for communication in the future, possibly the near future. From what I understand, when Laura communicates with the C's using a board, she is communicating with her higher self. If the C's are a unified group soul (hope I got this right), then those that are becoming "like minded" with Laura are also a part of this group soul. If and when (probably when) the time comes that we would lose all communication with each other (power grid going down, everything is in havoc etc...) then maybe the board could be used to communicate among ourselves. When we've reached a high enough level spiritually to use a board, we could also communicate with our higher selves, which would include all those part of this group soul. Sort of like telepathy, which I understand will be the way of communicating in 4D. Does this make any sense?

Well, yes. I mean, Paul always said that we shouldn't think of the catastrophes to come strictly in terms of 3D. As a multidimensionnal communication tool, a spirit board might be another handy thing to have in case of TEOTWAWKI*, among other things we're doing here, like EE, diet, and in a more general way, growing in knowledge and awareness. I've read some survivalism stuff this past months and, well, it was kinda depressing to realize that chances of surviving a major event while living in a urban area are pretty slim unless you're "prepared", unless you have a group, weapons... etc. And that's 3D thinking. So, I'd rather being able to use a spirit board safely than buying a gun a waiting for the big one. But I might do both. But that's slightly off-topic :p.

* The end of the world as we know it

Since introduction to Laura's work, my impression of her use of the Spirit Board, to access her Higher Self is an "exception to the rule" in that, through a series of life time experiences and in a deep internal desire to learn "truth's", she discovered a path that gave an opportunity "to contact Herself in the Future." The quest was part of her everyday experiences which led to periodic emotional, mental and psychological purges while under going transformation. (DOing work on oneself.) As such, the Spirit Board became a way and means to reach a hyperdimensional Unified Group Soul level, of which she is part of. Far from the parlor game by which the Spirit Board is marketed.

Awhile back, I read several books written by Malachi Martin including his one on Exorcism during his time at the Vatican. Off hand, I don't remember the exact title to the book but it did leave a deep impression on me in regards to Demon's and Principalities. Martin emphasized, as Laura did, in language - accuracy and precision with words is extremely important. Through the centuries, words have changed meaning or have been splintered from their original source or reversed.

As for myself, I don't see myself as a candidate for the Spirit Board. I see it as a serious undertaking and one not to be taken lightly, given all the unknowns involved. I still have much "work" to do.

In reference to the quotes above and the possible use of a Spirit Board as a survivor mechanism for communication during chaos, I think is backward thinking. How would you get a clear channel, even if well practiced and grooved, if everything around you is deteriorating and negatively charged? Like attracts like.
Personally, I feel, Laura has already given us the tools to communicate.

For the most part, we have nullified our natural innate instincts of a hunter-gather with the generational adaptation of urban living and agriculture and all the toxic implications it manifests. Paleo/Ketogenic diet helps to correct this. EE and Pipe Breathing is basically to regulate an alpha brainwave frequency. Between the diet, EE and seriously working on oneself, we raise our frequency. The more intent the work, the easier it is to reach and maintain. Higher frequency also eliminates "attachments." Those individuals on a higher frequency would be open to what is being broadcast through those waves, telepathic-wise. My thoughts are in the 100 monkey effect, where individual monkey's - miles from one another - mimic a new behavior or when a scientific break through is announced and 2 or more individuals come forward with the same results, even though the individuals are unknown to each other.

Back
Top Bottom