Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 4 Viewers Q&A

angelburst29 said:
Since introduction to Laura's work, my impression of her use of the Spirit Board, to access her Higher Self is an "exception to the rule" in that, through a series of life time experiences and in a deep internal desire to learn "truth's", she discovered a path that gave an opportunity "to contact Herself in the Future." The quest was part of her everyday experiences which led to periodic emotional, mental and psychological purges while under going transformation. (DOing work on oneself.) As such, the Spirit Board became a way and means to reach a hyperdimensional Unified Group Soul level, of which she is part of. Far from the parlor game by which the Spirit Board is marketed.

I am baffled that anyone would consider attempting this lightly, actually I am baffled that this did actually happen in 2011, and with trusted forum members too!

Awhile back, I read several books written by Malachi Martin including his one on Exorcism during his time at the Vatican. Off hand, I don't remember the exact title to the book but it did leave a deep impression on me in regards to Demon's and Principalities. Martin emphasized, as Laura did, in language - accuracy and precision with words is extremely important.

The book is called "Hostage to the Devil: The Possession and Exorcism of Five Contemporary Americans". I haven't plucked the courage to read this yet. :huh:

As for myself, I don't see myself as a candidate for the Spirit Board. I see it as a serious undertaking and one not to be taken lightly, given all the unknowns involved. I still have much "work" to do.

I agree, me too. There is still much on my reading list, and it will take me a while to go through the threads just on this forum. :rolleyes:

For the most part, we have nullified our natural innate instincts of a hunter-gather with the generational adaptation of urban living and agriculture and all the toxic implications it manifests. Paleo/Ketogenic diet helps to correct this. EE and Pipe Breathing is basically to regulate an alpha brainwave frequency. Between the diet, EE and seriously working on oneself, we raise our frequency. The more intent the work, the easier it is to reach and maintain. Higher frequency also eliminates "attachments." Those individuals on a higher frequency would be open to what is being broadcast through those waves, telepathic-wise. My thoughts are in the 100 monkey effect, where individual monkey's - miles from one another - mimic a new behavior or when a scientific break through is announced and 2 or more individuals come forward with the same results, even though the individuals are unknown to each other.

I like your refernce to the 100th monkey effect, and perhaps that's why the need for networking and why this forum is so important.

Awhile back, I read several books written by Malachi Martin including his one on Exorcism during his time at the Vatican. Off hand, I don't remember the exact title to the book but it did leave a deep impression on me in regards to Demon's and Principalities. Martin emphasized, as Laura did, in language - accuracy and precision with words is extremely important.

Quote from: Arwenn
The book is called "Hostage to the Devil: The Possession and Exorcism of Five Contemporary Americans". I haven't plucked the courage to read this yet.

Hi Arwenn, The book I'm refering to is The Kingdom of Darkness interview with Malachi Martin.
http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Darkness-Interview-Malachi-Martin/dp/B00415EUGU/ref=la_B001IZR6EE_1_8/190-1774544-1067525?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384566399&sr=1-8

The defining work about exorcism, possession, and the activity of the devil in the modern world.

Zadius Sky said:
I am wondering if anyone here had already done the transcript for Part Four of this series?

I haven't seen anyone volunteer yet. If no one has already, I'll start on the first 30 minutes and post a link to it on here.

angelburst29 said:

Quote from: Arwenn
The book is called "Hostage to the Devil: The Possession and Exorcism of Five Contemporary Americans". I haven't plucked the courage to read this yet.

Hi Arwenn, The book I'm refering to is The Kingdom of Darkness interview with Malachi Martin.
http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Darkness-Interview-Malachi-Martin/dp/B00415EUGU/ref=la_B001IZR6EE_1_8/190-1774544-1067525?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384566399&sr=1-8

The defining work about exorcism, possession, and the activity of the devil in the modern world.

Thanks for the heads up angelburst! I know that knowledge brings awareness and one of these days I will get to reading his books. As much as it's creepy, I guess we can't protect ourselves if we don't know what's out there.

Sounds like the definitive books for those who feel accomplished to begin SRT and ouija boards.

Since I watched the videos, after studying The Wave series and Amazing Grace, and of course interacting here on the forum, I think that something in terms of my own purpose is (maybe) becoming clear. Just under three years ago I qualified as an NLP Practitioner. A big part of NLP is of course hypnosis, and I subsequently went on to treat some of my family and friends for things like a fear of spiders and pain from suspected sciatica.

Some of the sessions took place remotely. All were successful to varying degrees - for example the sciatica pain disappeared while we were still on the phone (my stepmum) - Ali's fear of spiders wasn't removed completely, but she was immediately after the session, and is now, able to remove a spider from our house whereas before she could not go anywhere near it. So with one or two small successes I felt quite confident that I might have some degree of ability in that area. I then let it go and haven't practiced since.

I just read Hesper's thread regarding Patrick Rodriguez, and noted that Laura's reaction to Rodriguez was positive. I know it is early days but my perception is that Laura doesn't say anything, or arrive at an assessment of anything, lightly, or without expending the required energy. So I took a quick look at Rodriguez's website and read this brief extract from a case sample of indirect (through a medium) spirit release (I don't know if it is appropriate to post a link to the webpage. If it is please let me know and I'll post it):
  • Patrick: "Mary, are you aware that you no longer have a physical body but that you do continue to exist?"
  • Medium: "No, she says that she wasn't aware of that fact. She looks a little confused now."
  • Patrick: "Mary, that's the reason that people haven't been able to hear or see you. I actually can't see or hear you either. My friend here has the ability to see you but I can't. Does that help to explain some things for you?"
  • Medium: "Yes, she says it makes sense now."
  • Patrick: "You see, it isn't that people were being rude or ignoring you, it's just that they didn't know that you were there."
This is such a logical way of speaking. Surely simplicity and clarity is exactly what a discarnate entity needs. And of course this is exactly what Laura has been saying in the videos. In order to engage with a discarnate entity we need, in addition to personal protective boundaries, an ability to think on our feet and argue our case with logic that ultimately can't be disputed - we can't lose the argument. Compassion underlying all this is also a necessity of course.

I am not about to jump head first into spirit/attachment release work. But I do feel a 'calling' to pay serious attention to study the field with a view to taking it up. I turned 55 years old today. So much has been happening since I came into this network and the FOTCM, and consciously started The Work. I am excited because finally my life seems to be coming together - literally.

I'm going to watch the videos again. Is there anywhere else that Laura explains/teaches hypnosis and spirit release?

Thanks for listening to my babble - a bit of an outpouring really. I felt like sharing.

Laura said:
Keep in mind that neurofeedback is just one of several methods used to basically regulate brainwave frequencies. The idea is to learn to get more or less an alpha wave going in times of stress. Pipe breathing does that too and with a bit less complexity.

Funny that I could never get Nora to just come right out and say what it does which I had to look up after the show.

You can practice moving through these states with Dick Sutphen's "Beta to Theta" audio track of a metronome:
https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/the-metronome/

Combined with pipe breathing, this is nifty.
There's nothing on the link, on the browser's bar says page not found, but the page opens up but there's nothing in.

Prometeo said:
Laura said:
Keep in mind that neurofeedback is just one of several methods used to basically regulate brainwave frequencies. The idea is to learn to get more or less an alpha wave going in times of stress. Pipe breathing does that too and with a bit less complexity.

Funny that I could never get Nora to just come right out and say what it does which I had to look up after the show.

You can practice moving through these states with Dick Sutphen's "Beta to Theta" audio track of a metronome:
https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/the-metronome/

There's nothing on the link, on the browser's bar says page not found, but the page opens up but there's nothing in.

Try that link:

https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/

Gandalf said:
Prometeo said:
Laura said:

Try that link:

https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/

I think it's been taken down. I contacted the site and asked why The Metronome isn't available on iTunes, even though every other Sutphen mp3 is. Here's the reply:

Hi Vic,
Richard's "Metronome" is used to train professional hypnotists and is not available for sale.
Thank you for your email.

Sincerely,
Olivia Banks, Assistant to Richard Sutphen

It now seems to have been taken off his website.

The Strawman said:
I think it's been taken down. I contacted the site and asked why The Metronome isn't available on iTunes, even though every other Sutphen mp3 is. Here's the reply:

Hi Vic,
Richard's "Metronome" is used to train professional hypnotists and is not available for sale.

Sincerely,

Well, that is mysteriously interesting. It was up on Friday as I last checked, and now it's off...about a few days after Laura's mentioning it.

Zadius Sky said:
The Strawman said:

Hi Vic,

Sincerely,

Well, that is mysteriously interesting. It was up on Friday as I last checked, and now it's off...about a few days after Laura's mentioning it.

Yes, I agree, it certainly was up last week (I had checked it out, also, last week after reading Laura's posting), and now it is definitely no longer available (checked a little while ago after Vic had put up his reply a little while ago). I suppose this change indeed reflects the effectiveness of that audio file in aiding the listener in transitioning into theta patterning...

Well, not to worry. I have a metronome recording that I can probably digitize and make available. Give me a few days to find it and get 'er done.

Laura said:
Well, not to worry. I have a metronome recording that I can probably digitize and make available. Give me a few days to find it and get 'er done.

Sounds great, Laura, thanks!! :D

Thanks for the videos guys...

very enlightening... if I where in possesion of that information

by the time that I was in Cuba (involved in the Sincretism stufff)

thing would has been more intresting...

Laura, a question. here in latin America a lots of people talks about Astral Voyages...

in the third video you talk abou some entities (spirits) as havin a Cord atacched to them that goes to "infinite."

Coincidentally that same "cord" is commonly alluded by the people of astral voyages as being the conection between the

living body and the spirit.

So my question is: does those spirits with "CORDS" are living people doing astral voyages (be it terrestrial ones or extraterestrials)... ???

Thanks for the great info... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Zadius Sky said:
The Strawman said:

Hi Vic,

Sincerely,

There is a page that says "Beta to theta " under the product "Mind Electronics", probably it is different from Metronome .
https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/mind-electronics/
Two different electronic effects to put you into an altered state of consciousness. On Track 1: Beta-To-Theta Follow Response -- Cycles per second are converted into clicks per minute. The tape begins with the rapid clicking of the mid-Beta mental range; as the sound is slowed, your mind synchronizes or locks onto the sound and follows it down. Track 2: Hypnagogic Sound Vibration -- A synthesizer produced vibration of 6 to 7 cycles per second, combined with effects and a nearly subliminal heartbeat.

I am very interested in brainwave frequencies (Theta, beta alpha...) I am mainly interested in it because this is one area that I have not looked into yet I have hesitation because a lot of new age bullsh*t follows this type of information. I am interested in what these frequencies are, how to achieve them, when/how to enter into them and their usefulness. I am not going to ask anyone to take their time to tell me all that I don't know but can someone give me a reliable source where I can learn? (name of a book, link to a webpage and or pdf)... Thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom