Lee Harris - Channeling The Z's

FM258

Padawan Learner
Ive searched the forums to see if there is any info on this guy and did not find any.

He channels beings known as Zees (Z's) but through hours of searching I cant get an answer who these zees are, where they are from or what their purpose is.

Thought the Z might mean Zeta Ret....but never found anything and basically stopped.

Ive watched several of his "channels" and it really sounds like word salad to me...my brain hurts trying to comprehend what hes saying.

Heres an example....

He starts channeling a little over an hour into the interview.

Does anyone know who these Zees are?

I got his book in a PDF long time ago, “Conversation with the Zs part 1” and haven’t read it yet, but it caught my attention that I haven’t find anything related of the meaning of the “Z” or what they are, so I guess I’ll take a look to his book and see what is it about. He is becoming popular that’s for sure, so I’m not sure if that’s a good sign to begin with.

I got his book in a PDF long time ago, “Conversation with the Zs part 1” and haven’t read it yet, but it caught my attention that I haven’t find anything related of the meaning of the “Z” or what they are, so I guess I’ll take a look to his book and see what is it about. He is becoming popular that’s for sure, so I’m not sure if that’s a good sign to begin with.
Thanks for the quick reply! I am cautiously skeptical of this guy... for all the videos I've watched, the amount of learning has been miniscule....lots of words....not much information.

Ive searched the forums to see if there is any info on this guy and did not find any.

He channels beings known as Zees (Z's) but through hours of searching I cant get an answer who these zees are, where they are from or what their purpose is.

Thought the Z might mean Zeta Ret....but never found anything and basically stopped.

Ive watched several of his "channels" and it really sounds like word salad to me...my brain hurts trying to comprehend what hes saying.

Heres an example....

He starts channeling a little over an hour into the interview.

Does anyone know who these Zees are?
I listened to the channeling part, and it reminds me of, and seems similar to the message that is being put out by the Allies of Humanity, channeled by Marshall Vian Summers. The C's have said that those are from 4D STO. There is nothing really negative, or obvious red flags that I can see, but that channeling is a bit more vague, compared to the C's who are 6th density.

Granted, I only listened to this one video, but that was the impression that I got from it. FWIW.

I listened to the channeling part, and it reminds me of, and seems similar to the message that is being put out by the Allies of Humanity, channeled by Marshall Vian Summers.
Had never heard of him before. Did listen to the session and he sounded - the deliver of and words, like Bracha Goldsmith in this thread.

At one point, through him, they said (paraphrasing) that unlike other channels of the more love/light orientation, there is also a need for you to hear of the control systems set up on your planet that you all have lived with for a long long time. AI is brought up - the good the bad, and how inevitably it will also expose the control system.

Back
Top Bottom