Libel and Defamation Against SOTT, Cass, LKJ, QFG, etc

I'm curious as to where these people get their accusations, such as attempted murder and extortion. Are they really that desperate?

I came across this one on Facebook today, don't recall having seen it mentioned before:

_http://starspray21.newsvine.com/_news/2008/06/17/1584125-the-cassiopaea-cult-pseudo-science-and-mental-disorders-masquerading-as-spirituality

While it is dated June 2008, there are comments being left on it quite recently:

Great article

I do believe the Cassiopaea bubble is on the point of being burst, lets all cross our fingers for this as Laura Knight Jadczyk is a very dark presence in this world. Its just bizarre but unfortuately not rare that those closest to her just can't see it. They have been bewitched, literally bedazzled.

But lies as big as this can not hold themselves up forever and the cracks are beginning to appear

#1 - Sat Mar 5, 2011 8:49 PM EST

While the above post was made well over a year ago, notice the reply from a few days ago:

sunnyvale
Can you tell me how the cracks are beginning to appear? What have you seen or heard?

It could be I am one of the cracks, as I was just banned from the forum for having my own opinion on astrology! I am a witness to the bullying and coercion of this cult, and I need to speak out about it.

#1.1 - Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 PM EDT

[quote author=back to 2011]
dark birds flight
Friday, April 15, mods have killed GodLikeProduction’s main thread and other alert threads about Laura and the Cassiopaean.This thread was deleted when it has existed since 2005 and had over 350 pages of information – it was destroyed in seconds.The reasons that motivated this atomization remains unknown but is related to the appeal to find buyers of tickets of the raffle house [ ].
There were there many people who followed the events and were involved in this whole affair.
Something gloomy has happened.
This is censorship

#4 - Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:42 PM EDT
[/quote]

sunnyvale
Hi--I just found these comments. I am grateful for all the info on cults.

Today I was banned by the Cass (FOTCM) forum. For several weeks now I have been very uncomfortable with the forum and the way it is run. Indeed, it is 'my way or the highway' on this forum, and indeed it is a cult.

I've been a member for 2 years. I bought many of LKJ's books and read them all. I have more to say, and I think I am going to need help in processing/saying these things and de-programming.

#5 - Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 PM EDT

:huh:

Well, I just posted it on her FB wall along with the information that I am not the person who decides who gets banned or why.

I also just posted a link to the above on MY FB wall, outing her.

is the Person behind this new/old bla bla defamation Solar Mother ?
and what about Mr.Anderson ?

Pashalis said:
is the Person behind this new/old bla bla defamation Solar Mother ?
and what about Mr.Anderson ?

It's probably related to that pedophile "Jean" who hooked up with Weidner and Horlacher.

I'm glad that she was banned because it shows us again that Gurdjeff was right about the way certain people react after their sacred cows are challenged.
we can see it over and over again.....
real humans don't react that way IMO.
pathological indeed.(we aren't human as long as we do not really work on ourselfs)

I guess she never grasped anything here, either because she wasn't willing to, or because she came here with an agenda at the first place.

I went to un-friend her on fb, and she has already deleted her account. Good riddance! :cool2: It is all ways amazing to see the people who spend time here and can just never get it. :huh:

Wow, people should probably pay attention to the bolding in the quotes below and their feelings when they read these conversations. May be a worthwhile lesson in how people will reveal their personal programming (their personal, emotional power words) when they have free rein to program others.

Thankfully, that's one practice this forum prevents.

Jason (ocean59) said:
Great article

I do believe the Cassiopaea bubble is on the point of being burst, lets all cross our fingers for this as Laura Knight Jadczyk is a very dark presence in this world. Its just bizarre but unfortuately not rare [Buddy asks: 'not rare' implies what exactly?] that those closest to her just can't see it. They have been bewitched, literally bedazzled.

But lies as big as this can not hold themselves up forever and the cracks are beginning to appear

#1 - Sat Mar 5, 2011 8:49 PM EST
Jason (ocean59) said:
sunnyvale
Can you tell me how the cracks are beginning to appear? What have you seen or heard?

It could be I am one of the cracks, as I was just banned from the forum for having my own opinion on astrology! I am a witness to the bullying and coercion of this cult, and I need to speak out about it.

#1.1 - Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 PM EDT
Jason (ocean59) said:
sunnyvale
Hi--I just found these comments. I am grateful for all the info on cults.

Today I was banned by the Cass (FOTCM) forum. For several weeks now I have been very uncomfortable with the forum and the way it is run. Indeed, it is 'my way or the highway' on this forum, and indeed it is a cult.

I've been a member for 2 years. I bought many of LKJ's books and read them all. I have more to say, and I think I am going to need help in processing/saying these things and de-programming.

#5 - Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 PM EDT

Jason (ocean59) said:
sunnyvale

Yes, and next thing you know the person who wrote this is Jesus Christs and saviour himself! :)
Self-impotant much ?

That makes me very angry. Some people are really mean, petty (mesquin in french). Jealous and plain of envy. And they are in fact mad persons. I am really sorry of that situation, all those lies and stupidities they say. Really! :curse:

Human beings are conditioned to be defensive and reactionary its an almost guaranteed mechanism to prevent growth.
That persons retaliatory comment as a response to being banned appeared like neediness, they may well have been seeking acceptance more than identification and challenge. Especially the kind of challenge to old thinking that one will receive on this bright forum.

That's why I'm careful with the questions and comments in the forum, I learned that before you ask or say something, you must have researched about the subject first, in order to give an objective opinion or make a good question, I have been months in this forum and I'm not the one that says a lot because I'm at a stage of reading, researching and learning.
I feel some of these people talking bad things about the forum or Laura, did not understand that to learn how to learn, they have to leave behind their old programming and research all the material first and then exchange ideas and opinions.

that can be a part of the problem but I could be apart from several factors such as disinformation agents or people who do not really understand the meaning of everything, and other factors etc.

As the C's says "learning is fun" truth! but it does not mean that is going to be easy hehe

Back
Top Bottom