Libel and Defamation Against SOTT, Cass, LKJ, QFG, etc

Herr Eisenheim said:
Pashalis said:
I stumbled upon this site:

_http://secret-history-of-laura-knight-jadczyk.info/forum/index.php

I don't know if it was mentioned before.....

well I wouldn't worry too much about this, looks like another pathetic attempt of Jay Wierdener and his gang. This website is so bad and so poorly designed that nobody will bother to read more then one sentence. It is so badly written that it is very hard to make any sense out of it. And some of the spelling errors are hilarious.

I found this _http://tinfoilpalace.eamped.com/2011/01/08/the-cassiopaea-cult-a-cautionary-tale/

the 21 poster on page 2 is stating that:

Hello,

Exactly, not sure, many are just curious with 1 post.

That said, I count, 374 members of her Fellowship of Cosmic Mind ; source on paleochristianity.org
with contributions ranging from $ 10 to $ 500 per month ...

I began the creation of a documentary database on the C's and the par@bnormal activities of Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her gang.
Here's the address: _http://www.secret-history-of-laura-knight-jadczyk.info/
It's still very embryonic, there is so much material scattered.
Spend time to time:)
Contributors welcome.

the member who sates this is a user named us_n_them: _http://tinfoilpalace.eamped.com/members/us_n_them/
so he created that said website if we can believe his words.

so then I guess this is his creation:_http://www.secret-history-of-laura-knight-jadczyk.info/
and through that I discovered that:
_http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2434&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Moderator's note: delinked defamation link

Tinfoil palace:

Community Info

Founder:
Abandoned

Members:
357 (1 online)

Founded:
1 year, 8 months ago

Newest Member:

so this is most likely his creation too (the user named "us_n_them" on the Tinfoil palace forum):
_http://www.secret-history-of-laura-knight-jadczyk.info/wiki/fr/index.php?title=Accueil

Edit: more specific

This looks like a hit and run type of forum thread. The person who posted seems to be angry with her boy friend and didn't got much support from the thread and posts are some what curious of article here.

I have just finished writing a testimonial in Dutch.

I will send it to one of the super moderators in a PM.

Hope it helps.

Edit: sent to Vulcan59

I have a little "anecdote" to share:

Today, one of our EE students called and talked to Belibaste, after which I called her back to get more details. She happens to be the director of the center where we used to rent a room for the classes, and she was a regular attendee. Well, after we stopped our classes (amongst other reasons, so as not to put anyone in danger of a silly raid by the police), she kind of disappeared. In fact, a lot of people did (the world "Cult" really scares people!). But to her credit and that of others, they did write an affidavit for the police on our defense (which Mme. Cockroach refused to accept).

Anyway, today she revealed that Mme Cockroach had given her a call some time before the case was closed (around October). She hadn't told us before because she was afraid to say anything when our phone was being tapped. The conversation went pretty much like this:

I. (our student): Hello?
Cockroach: Hi, I'm Captain Cockroach from the Police Judiciare. Do you do some research on all the people you welcome at your center before accepting them?
I.: Sure. In fact, sometimes I refuse some people.
Cockroach: Then, why didn't you refuse the Éiriú Eolas team?
I. What do you mean?
Cockroach: Well, you may not have noticed, but they are obviously a CULT!
I.: Not to my knowledge.
Cockroach: What do you know about them?
I.: They are cool people, they teach a relaxation program, and in fact, I attend their classes regularly and it helps me cope with stress. They charge peanuts for their classes, back up what they say with science, everyone is totally free to attend or not, etc. I don't see any weird behavior in them.
Cockroach: So, you've heard the Prayer of the Soul, right?
I.: Right
Cockroach: Have you realized what it says?
I.: Not in particular, just a few affirmations.
Cockroach: Are you able to recite it by heart?
I.: No, I haven't learned it that well. I just listen to it.
Cockroach: OK, then, I will read it to you out loud.
I. (getting more and more surprised): OK.

Cockroack reads the POTS.

Cockroach: So, don't you find anything weird in it?
I.: No.
Cockroach: What does it remind you of?

I. at this point gets afraid, and doesn't dare to say that it reminds her of the Lord's Prayer, in case Cockroach takes it badly.

I. Hmm. nothing in particular.

Cockroach just "warns" I. a bit more (I. couldn't remember much more). I. thanks Cockroach for warning her (that wasn't the best attitude, for sure, but I. explained to us that she tried to get rid of Cockroach because she was afraid that the police would show up at her center and bother people), and that's the end.

I am SO irritated by this!! How is it posssible that the PJ is authorized to do this, to put a fundie Christian in charge, to bug people like this??? GRRR...

It's just uinbelievable. First she lies, then she bullies, the she reads the POTS as if that was THE evidence... Gee! :headbash: :curse:

Gosh!! :shock: I think ''cockroach'' fits her very well..... bugging everyone with her crazy behavior...
I'm sorry to hear a lot of people disappeared, because of what's been going on. :(

Iron said:
Now that strikes me as even more odd. What is the beef with POTS?

The fact that they are so worried about it makes ya just go HUH??!

I guess it is more powerful than we suspected or they wouldn't be going after it like that.

This woman is unbelievable. Where did she learn to do (investigating) interviews, when they are loaded with assumptions/biases? I guess she is personally infested in a way.

Ailén said:
I. at this point gets afraid, and doesn't dare to say that it reminds her of the Lord's Prayer, in case Cockroach takes it badly.

:shock: French singer George Brassens sang a song called "The Prayer" (https://sites.google.com/site/ageorgebrassensproject/lapriere), in fact a poem originally written by a French poet. Each couplet ends with "Hail Mary", reminding people of the famous prayer (the lyrics however are not quite the same). So if I get it right, based on Mme C's "reasoning", Brassens was a cult leader and anyone listening to or playing this song is a cult follower? Mme C should then duly investigate all the radios playing the song, all the shops selling his music, and phone anyone owning a George Brassens CD, to warn them of the cultic nature of it. Unfortunately he's dead so she can't interrogate him but no doubt he'd have been, if Mme C was around when he was alive. That 'woman' is a piece of work all right.

Gawan said:
This woman is unbelievable. Where did she learn to do (investigating) interviews, when they are loaded with assumptions/biases? I guess she is personally infested in a way.
I don't see why it is so surprising since this is the oldest and cheapest way to get from point A to point B in that profession : you just go fishing .

It just shows that she has nothing and she tries to scare some easily impressionable people in order to make them say something and then to pressure the hell out of them to put it on a paper. Of course during that process that "something" which have been said would then evolve considerably and become something very useful in the way of what the cop wanted to hear it in the first place.

Sadly, this is just the oldest fashion way to make someone say what you want in order to get what or where you want ...

edit : typo .. omg ..

Gawan said:
This woman is unbelievable. Where did she learn to do (investigating) interviews, when they are loaded with assumptions/biases?

Good grief, unbelievable harassment. :rolleyes:

I guess she is personally infested in a way.

Parasitically, with personal religious invested dogmas, osit.

Back
Top Bottom