Life is an illusion

It took me a few minutes, maybe five or so, but it felt longer. I must say that it helped to read some of the little hints on this thread about what sort of illusion I was looking for... You know how the Cs say that 'awareness' is key in regards to moving to 4D? I wonder if it will be something like this, but instead of a picture of a wall, it will be all we perceive from reality, and instead of the 'hidden thing', it will be a completely new aspect of reality - one that was always there but somehow we failed to notice until then. And once we can perceive it, it will be harder for us to not see with it than to see it.

Windmill knight said:
It took me a few minutes, maybe five or so, but it felt longer. I must say that it helped to read some of the little hints on this thread about what sort of illusion I was looking for... You know how the Cs say that 'awareness' is key in regards to moving to 4D? I wonder if it will be something like this, but instead of a picture of a wall, it will be all we perceive from reality, and instead of the 'hidden thing', it will be a completely new aspect of reality - one that was always there but somehow we failed to notice until then. And once we can perceive it, it will be harder for us to not see with it than to see it.

What if we are already in the process of staring at the picture and trying to see the unseen? :lol:

Keit said:
Windmill knight said:

What if we are already in the process of staring at the picture and trying to see the unseen? :lol:

For sure! Maybe it is like a very large series of 'optical illusion aha moments', and we already started working with the very basic ones. One day, when we have accumulated enough realizations, life will be so different than when we started that we will be 'there'. Although, for now, quite often it feels like I just felt before seeing what's in the wall picture: frustrating and wondering 'what am I supposed to be looking for anyway??' ;)

Maybe 8 seconds after looking at the peak of it and thinking it was a part of the wall, it transformed into the real thing :cool2:

Windmill knight said:
I wonder if it will be something like this, but instead of a picture of a wall, it will be all we perceive from reality, and instead of the 'hidden thing', it will be a completely new aspect of reality - one that was always there but somehow we failed to notice until then. And once we can perceive it, it will be harder for us to not see with it than to see it.

Sounds like a good analogy to describe how it's possible to live on the same planet and perceive either 3D or 4D. Cool. :cool2:

Windmill knight said:
Keit said:
Windmill knight said:

For sure! Maybe it is like a very large series of 'optical illusion aha moments', and we already started working with the very basic ones. One day, when we have accumulated enough realizations, life will be so different than when we started that we will be 'there'. Although, for now, quite often it feels like I just felt before seeing what's in the wall picture: frustrating and wondering 'what am I supposed to be looking for anyway??' ;)

Thanks for bringing up these concepts. It really fits well in that this is what we are trying to do in everyday life. I can't imagine what it will be like to see an actual new reality like 4D. I found this illusion frustrating to no end and had to be told what it was...and even then I wasn't seeing it right until I looked again! :mad: :lol:

I kept getting drawn to the "pebble" in the wall. What a weird place to have a pebble! I stared for a few minutes and then gave up and cheated too :-[

Funny enough, I can still see the "pebble" and the "chipped brick"..... but the reality is something else!

Okay, I gave it a solid minute or so but then had to see the answer. :rolleyes: I am kind of curious how I missed it though tho. I could've sworn it was just a dark space between bricks but once I knew the answer I couldn't see it the old way again. That was a good one tho Beau! Thanks.

Mod note: Edited to remove spoiler

Wow, this was good. I tried to cheat after looking at the photo for about a minute but the site I landed on didn't actually give the answer just kind of a when you see it don't spoil it for others disclaimer. So I stopped to look at it a bit closer and wondered if there were any color inconsistencies.

For starters that little pebble thing kind of resembled a mouse with a grey pig nose so I got a chuckle out of that. I think, there may be something about not concentrating or analyzing it too much because I finally saw it after scrolling the screen up and down so I wouldn't look at it directly for too long and then bam. Out of nowhere there it was in plain sight after about the 3rd scroll! I wonder if this has anything to do with seeing things out of the corner of your eyes?

On a more serious note it is a bit unnerving, as others have noted, that this could be happening to us everyday. Does the "brick wall" title serve as priming so that we only see a brick wall at...well not even first glance but several? Alone, the prompt is not misleading per se but there is definitely more to the story than what is seen on the surface.

What are we not seeing!?

Yeah about two seconds the time to scroll down the page. Thank you Beau it made me think ! As I saw it in plain sight just after my peripheral vision see "a little rock embedded in the bricks" I'm thinking if I directly saw it without the peripheral vision sight I maybe not being able to see the illusion because to see it I have to be aware of the difference of the two vision. I don't know if I'm clear but it really point out that to perceive an illusion we have to be aware of the fakeness and the trueness of the subject...

Whatever, I didn't know that bricks smoke too ! They are indeed alive ^^

Passing by this topic I drop a post written by H.K. talking about singing stone and smoking that I read recently :

https://www.sott.net/article/244819-The-Cs-Hit-List-07-Sun-Star-Companion-Singing-Stones-and-Smoking-Visions

[Mod note: Edited to remove spoiler]

Keit said:
Windmill knight said:
I wonder if it will be something like this, but instead of a picture of a wall, it will be all we perceive from reality, and instead of the 'hidden thing', it will be a completely new aspect of reality - one that was always there but somehow we failed to notice until then. And once we can perceive it, it will be harder for us to not see with it than to see it.

Sounds like a good analogy to describe how it's possible to live on the same planet and perceive either 3D or 4D. Cool. :cool2:

Very interesting thoughts! While we are fairly immersed in 3D most of the time, sometimes I think it's possible to really "see" the unseen - the energy exchanges between people, the small energy currents within us such as the predator's mind fighting against different currents... I sometimes feel as if a "beam" is directed at me, but all that transcends time and space: it's both a "beam" that is directed at me now, but it's also a beam directed at my past to create all these programs in the first place, and it's a beam that is directed at all of human history, creating among other things the family dynamics of my ancestors, which reverberate to this present moment...

Sometimes we can also look at the world stage and see the "unseen" energy dynamics, for example how terror attacks are designed to maximize STS food output and keep us from evolving etc. - like the vacuum cleaner from Spaceballs:

https://youtu.be/xnMAxANavKY

The vacuum cleaner was always there, but we need to start seeing it. But one person alone cannot, at least not all the time. We need a group to "see the unseen", a network of connected and creative "cells", aligned towards truth. I wonder what else is there that we still can't see? Can we get rid of some laws and restains of 3D by becoming better at "seeing the unseen"? Is that what the transition is all about?

First, I "saw" little mouse, after a few seconds it seemed like a piece of pipe that was stuck in the wall, and on top of this pipe a stone, after perhaps one minute I "realize" what is it .

I have not been to the eye doctor, very long :whistle:

Pete said:
Okay, I gave it a solid minute or so but then had to see the answer. :rolleyes: I am kind of curious how I missed the brown of that cigar tho. I could've sworn it was just a dark space between bricks but once I knew the answer I couldn't see it the old way again. That was a good one tho Beau! Thanks.
Yes I also missed the brown, but after I cheated I too couldn't believe how I could have been so 'colour blind'. This reminds me of a research project that was focusing on why humans have colour vision when so many other mammals do not. It was discovered that the fear being eaten by a snake was highly correlated with colour vision. To test this, a study in Madagascar (where there are no snakes) found that the lemurs there have not developed colour vision, whereas, lemurs in Africa (where there are snakes) do in fact have colour vision. So honing our colour vision protects us from 'snakes', maybe even those in suits.

3D Student said:
All morning!! I kept looking at the replies to the thread and still couldn't see it. I was looking for animals or some kind of snake LOL! At the last reply, I copied the image and put it to grayscale and flipped it horizontally and vertically. At first I saw what looked like a sword, and when I looked back at the color image, I saw it!!

The funny thing too, is that I was gifted one of those yesterday morning. So while I struggled to see the illusion throughout the day, the answer was literally right in front of me! :lol: I hope I'm not another brick in the wall, and sometimes a brick isn't just a brick. ;) I think I was just trying too hard and being analytical. Maybe the happy go lucky, relaxed method is better? When I think about it, I think I've seen that image before on the internet and the illusion was pretty much immediately recognized.

Windmill knight said:
Keit said:
Windmill knight said:

I wonder if that's kind of like when the C's say that everything that was, is, and will be, will be different?

After seeing the 'real' thing, what else I saw was that this is a flat 2-dimensional photograph . . . which in itself creates an optical illusion sort of view. If we were physically there in front of that wall, I'm pretty certain we would have seen what's there and not be fooled by the illusion.

Which is not to discount what others have said about what we may be not seeing while in physical 3-D reality also. The fact that I can miss the boat and not see a 2-D illusion probably makes it more true that I'd miss seeing a 3-D illusion. A bit sobering to realize how the truth is hidden in plain sight. Or to make a poor pun . . . in 2-D plane or 3-D plane sight.

Thanks Beau for the opportunity to test our ability to spot what's right in front of us . . . and fail. :)

Forgot to mention that what I first saw was a floating rock outside the brick wall. But obviously I was wrong! :halo:

Back
Top Bottom