Life is an illusion

Alana said:
Ok, in this picture there is a cat. Can you guys see it? :ninja:

0_159fea_636e46b5_orig.jpg

Yes

[Mod's note: I altered the text so that the answer is not given away]

You guys are good and fast!

I was looking and looking, and then took a break and later looked again, but I could not see anything resembling a cat.... so I cheated :halo:

[quote author= Alana]Ok, in this picture there is a cat. Can you guys see it? :ninja:[/quote]

Nope, I am the worst ninja ever. Such trick pictures always leave me astray :( :huh:

Beau said:
Took me about 30 seconds but I found it.

Me too. At first I was like oh no because the brick one took me so long. That was a really well taken picture. But this cat one was relatively easy. Maybe the priming of saying there was a cat narrowed it down a bit to make it easier.

Took me a while, after going back to the brick wall illusion, but I finally saw the cat.
Actually, and I don't know how to explain it, is that initially I thought I saw an image of a cat's head in the tree trunk on the right. Or at least I constructed an image of a cat's head in the tree trunk.
Help! :lol:

Laura said:
Konstantin said:
I have to see the answer. I only saw something like a snake like head stuck between the bricks :)

Same with me. When it was pointed out to me, it was a face palm moment.

Same here, i couldn't see it till it was pointed to me, awesome illusion, thanks, Beau.

Thanks Alana for sharing, it took me awhile to see the cat :lol: .

I have one too: Can you spot the fish among the sea of octopuses?

ad_214605244.jpg

Andre' said:
I have one too: Can you spot the fish among the sea of octopuses?

Ι think I found it but it is not an entire one, is it?

I was able to spot the cephalods among the octopuses!! :D

I think I saw a fish somewhere too...

The cat took me ~ 30 seconds too - but yeah i think the clue heped; and i increased the pic size :evil:

As for the fish - i think i saw the same as Alana.

Alana said:
You guys are good and fast!

I was looking and looking, and then took a break and later looked again, but I could not see anything resembling a cat.... so I cheated :halo:

I looked a long time before I cheated but as soon as I have seen it it is quite obvious.

The Invisible Man https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2013/nov/08/china-art#/?picture=421970221&index=15

Attachments

• Liu-Bolin-invisible-man-008.jpg
    Liu-Bolin-invisible-man-008.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom