Linda Moulton Howe Lecture 2014

FASTWALKER

Padawan Learner
I happened to checkout this YouTube of LMH. I thought it was fairly concise and had some interesting information. She was discussing information about cattle/animal mutilations, first hand accounts of EBE encounters, some government insider information etc.. The part I found most fascinating was at around the 5.20 mark. She goes into the sighting of the 'dragon fly" drones. A scientist who worked on some of the alien artifacts contacted her and spoke of the "alien script" being a technology to impart a self actualizing program into what ever it was written on. It was copied to a piece of paper and activated by some type of frequency... She made a connection to some crop circles that have the same type of form and was wondering if this was a type of self actualizing program inserted into the earth's field. There were some shorter versions of this presentation but this was the one that had the "dragonfly drone" information it it. She also spoke about the disinformation campaign that came out after these photos were released. Definitely worth the time to check this out IMHO. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emW7iKjJsro

I'm not totally sure mkrnhr. They all list as Contact In The Desert 2014. I originally watched the shorter 2 hour version and the saw a longer 5 hour version and did a FF to the next part of the lecture. I did the same for the 9 hour version but noticed some of the information segments were duplicated later on in the presentation. I did mark the time I found most interesting because I never heard this take on the dragonfly drones before... This type of tech is very advanced to say the least. Not to mention the crop circle interface. A good question for the C's I think!

Thanks for posting the 9hour link , fastwalker. You are correct there is much duplication. The whole roll was shot at Contact in the Desert 2014, where she lectured multiple times over the 3 day private event.

The first 5 hours is a staright lecture, with slides/powerpoint. Some of the information presented was new to me, like :

*Reagan was briefed and told that we had actually named some of the multiple ET ethnicity

*Reagan was told at least one type of ET, reptiod/insectoid, was "hostile" to us, but the breifers told Reagan he really "wasn't ready to know" what they did , yet. They would "get back to him"....Are you kiddn me ??? These clowns said this to the POTUS ??

*She confirms "standing up alligators" as one type of reptilian ET.... Holy Schatte, Batman. :scared:

*She names EBENS as those our Govt has made actual treaty and trade agreements with, ostencibly in exchange for technology and their "limited use" of humans for "medical crisis" in their own species..., yeah more like "what's for dinner? Beef and Rack of Man !!...lol.

Interesting that she says they, EBENS, have ONE WAY trade routes to EARTH, as opposed to other species/planets that have normal , mutual trade routes. Me: of course they do, this is their "farm."

Oh, and that EBENS are friendly, but they lie. LMH even says "we humans have words for people who act friendly , yet lie to us.."..

One very big surprise , is that she tells of a conversation held between an ET captured , in the 60's ?, and the military "handler" who lived with the ET because this particular military guy was able to clearly telepathic communicate from the ET. The ET told the handler: " We made you, but you have to live it. There really is a "Devil" and we are afraid of it , too."....This ET was presummed to have an intelligence level 100 times that of humans, and yet , he's "afraid , too"...Oh my Gosh, just one more confirmation that I really have met "evil"; that it really exists in this and other dimensions and densities.

Sometimes have slipped into denial about it the existance of evil, as I cherished my Polly Anna world until evil destroyed it. These little confirmations assist me with remaining soveriegn and still when it raises its head... OK , ya, I run like heck on occassion , too...lafn

Thanks for the link. I really can't afford to pay for LMH subscription or her books right now. So just getting to hear some of what she said to a private audience is an eye opener for me. It's not like Coast to Coast where she is a regular , but heavily edits this info for Noory and his handlers.

I apologize to all for not recording timestamps for the above; I listened to the whole thing while doing some housework..no hands...lol. But most of what I cite is between 3 and 7hours. Almost all beyond that is a repeat from the start.

If you haven't heard her privately lecture before, as I had not, this is a real treat and much insight into LMH and her work over decades is there.

Thanks Again, fastwalker. :cool2:

I may be way off but I thought I read that LHM was a great researcher and reporter,initially, but that her information had been compromised at some point by COINTELPRO misinformation. I wasn't able to afford to keep following some of her fascinating information on her websites and in books. Correct me if I am remembering this assessment of her incorrectly.

Good question Laura,
Like anything on this topic of a hyper dimensional nature there is little to no hard evidence to show for much of the contact. Maybe a depression in the ground, radiation or EMF anomalies. I think LMH is a good researcher and uses sound methods from what I can discern. She shows many government and military documents. She compares photographic documents with her insider documents and compares them to crop circle photographs. She travels to mutilation sites and gets first hand evidence and interviews. She is inquisitive and gives very detailed information not generally known. Her Rendlesham Forest/Bentwalters information was some of the most detailed information I have heard to date about the binary code download and then some. She talked about the laser incisions from mutilations and how they differ from known laser effects on tissue/cellular membrane with all known laser equipment with photographic evidence. She in not an armchair researcher and gets out in the field and does the leg work.
She does make some educated guesses but they follow her current line of information. She has spent much of her life on this topic. I feel she is probably one of the better researchers alive today. That is my opinion of course. The url was given and you would have to watch some of it yourself to come to your own conclusions.
I thought it was worthy of a look because of details not perviously not heard before.

For Laura :

fastwalker's last post covers most of the evidence question. I will add that many of her sources, the ones she mentions in the lectures, seem to be military personnel , plus copious amounts of often redacted Govt. documents and various scientific inquiries, eg necropsy on the cattle. I think reading her books , which "weigh 4 pounds" would be best to fully flesh out her sources. I have noticed that even on the public area of her website, earthfiles.com, she is diligent about sourcing and bibliography.

For Charade and others who have same perspective :

You know, always in the back of my mind when I hear her is the fact that she lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, as of the last 10 years. She was a beauty pageant as a young woman from Idaho, and that launched her Journalism career, in that state. Most of her career and adult life was spent in the Denver /Boulder area, until the move to NM.

What's interesting about that is that Richard Hoagland and Gregg Braden also have retired to NM in the last 10 years. Hoagland is another researcher and author on the UFO phenom and more recently , he is focusing on Mars. Gregg Braden is a physicist and a"spokesman" of sorts often used in alternate media. Braden is also a writer. These 3 are of the same generation and all have sources from the Govt, as they must have in order to do their work. I think Braden is or was an actual employee/contractor for much of his career.

My own life was spent in the SW USA. I know every inch of Arizona and New Mexico, as I spent decades speculating in land in those states. During the 80's I lived in Santa Fe for 3 years , during the summers only. I was in my mid 20's and I frequently socialized with people 20+ years older than I, as that's the demographic for SF..older, monied, most consider themselves "chic". And many of them were currently or had just finished working on projects at Los Alamos and Dulce. Maybe it was the alcohol, or trying to impress me, but they would openingly talk about ETs, UFOs and what wasn't named at the time , but was later called, HAARP. The only thing I took away from that , at the time, was that these guys couldn't understand the "Harmonic Convergence", and probably couldn't afford to buy the condos I was building. ....lol.. :lol2:

But I do recall vividly that the entire culture there had been usurped by people with a lot of cash from other places. Mostly Oil Money from TX and the Govt guys. The Govt guys were 'spooky" to me. It seemed odd that they partied so hard and were so ostentatious with their cash, yet supposedly working on top secret stuff, which they openly blabbed to me about when they were "buzzed".

Fast forward to me reading about New Mexico in one of the C's Sessions : already going into another dimension. I can absolutely say that has been happening since the early 80's. My initial experience with it was with "skinwalkers" and black magicians of the Navajo/Apache Tribes. They all know this, that the dimension/space/time is different where they live, the Natives, but they don't speak of it until you know them for years and years. I am fortunate in that I do indeed have Hopi friends, so they told me the lowdown , from their perspective. The Hopis are the "ones" you want to know, yet they are extremely "strategically enclosed".

There is maybe something going on with why the aging , my generation ..lol.., alternative media research community in this area, which is heavily infiltrated by our military and Govt. I don't blame them from a common perspective , as NM is one of our most beautiful , and affordable states. But I do have this thing in the back of my mind that makes me wonder why they chose to move and retire there, REALLY.

Given the above, LMH is right in there with the Govt, and that may indeed make her an unwitting cooperative in Govt disinfo. So, we test, test, test the info and the sources. Forgive the long story to get to that point, lol...

Just food for thought.

ljroxark, :cool2:

LjRoxArk said:
There is maybe something going on with why the aging , my generation ..lol.., alternative media research community in this area, which is heavily infiltrated by our military and Govt. I don't blame them from a common perspective , as NM is one of our most beautiful , and affordable states. But I do have this thing in the back of my mind that makes me wonder why they chose to move and retire there, REALLY.

Given the above, LMH is right in there with the Govt, and that may indeed make her an unwitting cooperative in Govt disinfo. So, we test, test, test the info and the sources. Forgive the long story to get to that point, lol...

Just food for thought.

Exactly what I wanted to know since I simply do NOT have time to watch the videos. I have people pressing on me all the time to get to work on several unfinished things that got laid aside during my convalescence.

I did read LMH's three fat tomes and saw even then that she was accepting info from govt sources as possibly valid when it was obvious that they had every reason to feed her a line of BS (or partial BS) so that she would be the vector.

I've attended several of her lectures, and have spoken with her briefly at a couple of UFO conferences back in the 90s. At one of them, she was quite discombobulated and it seemed obvious to me that someone had "gotten to her" in some way.

LjRoxArk said:
For Laura :

fastwalker's last post covers most of the evidence question. I will add that many of her sources, the ones she mentions in the lectures, seem to be military personnel , plus copious amounts of often redacted Govt. documents and various scientific inquiries, eg necropsy on the cattle. I think reading her books , which "weigh 4 pounds" would be best to fully flesh out her sources. I have noticed that even on the public area of her website, earthfiles.com, she is diligent about sourcing and bibliography.

For Charade and others who have same perspective :

You know, always in the back of my mind when I hear her is the fact that she lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, as of the last 10 years. She was a beauty pageant as a young woman from Idaho, and that launched her Journalism career, in that state. Most of her career and adult life was spent in the Denver /Boulder area, until the move to NM.

What's interesting about that is that Richard Hoagland and Gregg Braden also have retired to NM in the last 10 years. Hoagland is another researcher and author on the UFO phenom and more recently , he is focusing on Mars. Gregg Braden is a physicist and a"spokesman" of sorts often used in alternate media. Braden is also a writer. These 3 are of the same generation and all have sources from the Govt, as they must have in order to do their work. I think Braden is or was an actual employee/contractor for much of his career.

My own life was spent in the SW USA. I know every inch of Arizona and New Mexico, as I spent decades speculating in land in those states. During the 80's I lived in Santa Fe for 3 years , during the summers only. I was in my mid 20's and I frequently socialized with people 20+ years older than I, as that's the demographic for SF..older, monied, most consider themselves "chic". And many of them were currently or had just finished working on projects at Los Alamos and Dulce. Maybe it was the alcohol, or trying to impress me, but they would openingly talk about ETs, UFOs and what wasn't named at the time , but was later called, HAARP. The only thing I took away from that , at the time, was that these guys couldn't understand the "Harmonic Convergence", and probably couldn't afford to buy the condos I was building. ....lol.. :lol2:

But I do recall vividly that the entire culture there had been usurped by people with a lot of cash from other places. Mostly Oil Money from TX and the Govt guys. The Govt guys were 'spooky" to me. It seemed odd that they partied so hard and were so ostentatious with their cash, yet supposedly working on top secret stuff, which they openly blabbed to me about when they were "buzzed".

Fast forward to me reading about New Mexico in one of the C's Sessions : already going into another dimension. I can absolutely say that has been happening since the early 80's. My initial experience with it was with "skinwalkers" and black magicians of the Navajo/Apache Tribes. They all know this, that the dimension/space/time is different where they live, the Natives, but they don't speak of it until you know them for years and years. I am fortunate in that I do indeed have Hopi friends, so they told me the lowdown , from their perspective. The Hopis are the "ones" you want to know, yet they are extremely "strategically enclosed".

Just food for thought.

Thanks LjRoxArk for your reply. I too have a love of the SW desert. I lived in Phoenix 5 yrs in the 80's. My husband made a motorcycle ride from SLC to the Gulf Coast last year . Travelling through NM was shocking to him. Brown dry obvious economic depression there. Roads and buildings not maintained. Once he crossed into Texas it was an immediate change - good roads , green fields , towns more prosperous. There are so many sources that point to strangeness in the Land of Enchantment. I fly there for work and always hope we come back out.

Edit=Quote

I've always appreciated LMH's work. She seems passionately dedicated even though some of her efforts can be rife with disinfo.

Thanks for this post Fastwalker!

Tried to watch it... first is the lack of a larger context, as in the concept of 'densities'... which leads to a rambling of why's, what if's etc. so prevalent in most of these type of discussion groups. You would think that by now, they would have caught on, but they seem limited to their 'box' and not willing to step outside of it, or unable to expand their understanding, so that all incoming data is forced into their current understandings/definitions. Some of the conjecture is interesting though, such as the mathematical self-generating program ideas of the photographed drone types crafts and symbols seen on them and elsewhere, such as in crop circles.

But, then comes the introduction of the plotline of 'disclosure' that the C's made mention of.... you could hear her description of some book that seems to have been bought up and disappeared or whatever as 'heavy...' etc and then all the guy mentions to her is the same script of presenting these underground types as previous Martians.... and then I turned it off... I was already skipping, so who knows what I missed, but most of it seems just a compilation of her stuff, so nothing new... up near the middle where I exited.

Same ole stuff. It seems unless they personally encounter the data of this larger context for themselves, they are either unable or unwilling to accept the concept... which reminds me of that biblical story of faith: those who need to feel the wounds of Christ to believe vs those who don't. It's interesting to see them accept hearsay but unable to accept data of other kinds such as channeling etc. If they hear the same story told enough times, it seems like a database to them. Interesting... but very limiting. This 'slot' problem was very noticeable in the parts I watched... something most in this sector demonstrate. It does seem to be a common problem in society... at every stage of 'waking up'.

If you've seen her site, this seems just a verbal presentation at a forum... in the desert so it's called... with the usual suspects in attendance and at the podium most likely, so you know what to expect... Seems they need a kick of catalyst to get over this hump... plug or clog in the pipe... 'as above so below'.... so why expect otherwise?

For Laura :

Here are 2 audio clips, attached, I made relative to your last post, where you discuss seeing her at at UFO Conf and she was discombobulated, She speaks directly about being and feeling threatened. They are a few minutes long, less than 5mins for both. I don't know what I'm doing yet w/ recording these clips, only reason they are separate; they should be one clip. ;D

to gdpetti :

You said above :

[quote ] Some of the conjecture is interesting though, such as the mathematical self-generating program ideas of the photographed drone types crafts and symbols seen on them and elsewhere, such as in crop circles.[/quote]

That is not quite as I heard her. She was talking of self replicating , self generating software in connection to the crop circles. She used a drawing that was done many years ago by an abductee in comparison to a more recent crop circle that looked almost the same. She told of Dr Reid from u of Az's analysis of the cropcircle, and that he realized it was a representation of a complex number. Both were composed of arcs and perpendicular vectors. She posited a scenario that a piece of paper with the correct symbols and codes on it, in the correct sequence, could get up and write on itself, then go to another location , deliver data, and then turn into a pencil, or plasma out. She expands that idea beyond cropcircles, saying that any and all objects, including humanoids, could be in existence now , just waiting for the right sequence of events to activate. Sound familiar ?..lol
Code:

Now, to me that's a new idea about the cropcircles, and certainly is interesting to ponder the self activating "software" that creates its own "hardware". I know we have a thread dedicated to crop circle decoding, maybe they would like to know this, for example ?

Is she is to be dismissed out of hand quite so easily ? And as you even said, you were skipping and maybe were prejudiced by your opinion of even " the usual suspects" in attendance.
=====
My point for all , is that , yes, all of these types who deal with this subject and the sources they must in order to do this work, are suspect. But some of what they say is true, and has been proven so over the decades. Of all the personalities out there, publishing, she seems to at least attempt to find, and document, kernels of the truth.

I found a much better copy of the lectures and have downloaded it. I am going to go through it and get timestamps off of it for the segments discussed by each who has posted so far. Am working on it b/c I think she does say some things that are new. And I work with the knowledge that there are contradictions in our confusing times; these folks can be used to spread true and false info.

I'll just post the timestamps here and let everyone listen to them at convenience.

The link for the copy I am working with is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f2SToNr-4E .
Title :Contact In The Desert - Linda Moulton Howe - Extraterrestrial Resurrection Technology .
It is 3:13:58 in length.

ljroxark :cool2:

for Charade :

I think its interesting that your husband experienced a dusty and depressed NM. I have often wondered what the physicality would look like as the realm shift approached. Since, according the C's and the Natives in the area, it's been happening in NM in advance of other Geo locations, then what NM looks and feels like could be educational in terms of "recognizing" certain tell tale signs , in another location

Could it be like a "breaking down" effect at the 3d physical level that shows an advanced state of transitionary phase?

Well, it is 'the same ole stuff' if you keep up with her site, as another has said. This isn't unusual either, as such forums are usually a verbal format of their written material on their websites, not just hers, but seemingly everyone, and why would it be any different? What occurs is usually a summation of the various threads their enquiries have taken over the years. These forums usually have many of the same participants as well, so yes, that would seem prejudicial in my take on the event, as rarely do they really offer anything new... for those that have kept up on their investigations. Howe has had all of this on her site for years.

Back
Top Bottom