Linda Moulton Howe Lecture 2014

LjRoxArk said:
for Charade :

I think its interesting that your husband experienced a dusty and depressed NM. I have often wondered what the physicality would look like as the realm shift approached. Since, according the C's and the Natives in the area, it's been happening in NM in advance of other Geo locations, then what NM looks and feels like could be educational in terms of "recognizing" certain tell tale signs , in another location

Could it be like a "breaking down" effect at the 3d physical level that shows an advanced state of transitionary phase?

Well, NM is dusty (which happens if you have deserts and not a lot of surface water :P).

As to your last question, our car broke down twice while crossing the state last time, which was peculiar. As to the changes I would think more in terms of geomagnetic/electrical interferences than actual material physical anomalies, but ... who knows ...

It's funny that it's called "Land of Enchantment", though..

M.T.

for gdpetti

"Howe has had all of this on her site for years"....

I don't think the new dragon fly drones she had stills of has been there for years, according to LMH, that is new , and the topics on cropcircles is , too. Her words, not mine.

You sound pretty bored by her...lol :D.. so, why watch what you already know and are bored by? :huh:

LjRoxArk said:
for gdpetti

Hi, Lj, if you want to quote someone, just click the "Quote" button (right upper corner) in the post you like to quote, and eh voila, a new window opens!

M.T.

Minas Truth and Charade :

Fellow Southwesterners ! What a find !..lol

Minas Truth :

"As to the changes I would think more in terms of geomagnetic/electrical interferences than actual material physical anomalies, but ... who knows ..." ....Ya , I agree there. This would have an effect on vehicles, maybe like yours breaking down, twice ?!

It would "feel" different to the body , also. I wonder if I could "feel it" now, as I have been so far away from the area for some time. Since I grew up in Phoenix, I was literally born into the energy and stayed in the area until 2008...that's many decades... ;D.

Land of Enchantment..indeed..

thank you both for replying to me. I really do appreciate it. :)

ljroxark

The flying drones thing picked my curiosity. It could be interesting if true. That would point to a 4D/3D technology that operates through the information field to affect material and energetic manifestations (that would be similar to Reiki in a certain way). Unfortunately, there is no way to verify those claims. And if the information comes from unidentified military sources, it is best to be cautious.
On the other hand, the beginning of the talk was about ancient constructions like Göbekli Tepe. Some footage are very interesting but the interpretation is disappointing. This latter espouses the Ancient Astronaut show: if it is ancient, therefore aliens.

Hi LjRoxArk, I mentioned in the early 1980's I lived in Taos NM on the John Keel thread. Taos was having ongoing, intense ufo and other phenomenon at that time. There where also a few women (slightly later perhaps) who said their children where hybrids, which was quite new and odd for then. I felt sorry for the kids as I recall. I've also spent a lot of time in NM over the years in Santa Fe, Albuquerque and Farmington. I'm still in the 4 corners area. I have to say, Farmington is one strange place. I worked there for 10 years and I suspect it may be a experimental area of some sort. One thing that was common where patterns that would run for awhile then stop. For instance, car accidents on one stretch of highway and a series of knife stabbings. :( I would often feel something which caused spaciness, I attributed to cell phone towers at the time. I've always had the sensation of a gray cloud hanging over the town. Another oddity, although its quite small, George Bush visited there twice. First when he was running for president then years later to campaign for John McCain. I've seen ufo's during the day there. One episode, 2 shiny disks that where stationery, didn't move at all, just on the edge of the town. Also there are many mean women there!

I would try to get info about Dulce from people who came into the office where I worked...heard a few things but mainly people didn't want to speak of it.

I do sense the enchantment of NM as though anything may happen, popping in from a parallel realm . Its different then any other state (they're all different of course). In some ways its still like the wild west. It IS interesting so many of these people mentioned here live in Albuquerque or Santa Fe..! Don't care much for Albuquerque, lots of hideous crimes there, another dark cloud area.

I've also appreciated Linda's work over the years. Of course she's been handed some bogus stuff, it just comes along with the subject matter. I really appreciate the perspective here for research and questioning the material presented, that's the way to go.
:D

LjRoxArk said:
You sound pretty bored by her...lol :D.. so, why watch what you already know and are bored by? :huh:
Why? Because you never know when someone somewhere will stumble upon some loose gem underfoot and most gems get lost in the process, so any found will generally show up and the sites of those looking for them, even if their perspectives seem to solidify over the years... hard to maintain that 'new mind', isn't it?

mod: fixed quote box

For all on this thread :

I have been having problems with my computer; it is shutting itselff down, and going black. I apologize that I haven't been able to complete the timestamping post as a result. Am using an older laptop that I put aside in the mean time, and it has fan issues , so can only be used in short spurts....probably can't use duct tape to fix...lol

Summerlite:

Hellooooo out there in 4 Corners ! Ya am with you, Farmington, Shiprock....how bout Pie Town ?? ..been there ?? what an adventure. :D Want to ask you some more things, computer probs limiting my time. Was in Taos about same time you were.

MT : Thanks , am fumbling around trying to get more proficient with the medium. I do need some assist... :D

gdpetti :
Precisely ! :D Glad to hear you mind is open, friend.

Hopefully will get this "weirdness" with my device resolved soon. It's not random and no accident...probably has something to do with my commentary on Political Topics, here and elsewhere in cyberland. Damn It Janet Napolitano, my 'ole friend, doesn't like what I say, among other things.. lol... At least , my email acct hasn't been hacked this time....

Am working on resolving. :D

LjRoxArk said:
For all on this thread :

I have been having problems with my computer; it is shutting itselff down, and going black. I apologize that I haven't been able to complete the timestamping post as a result. Am using an older laptop that I put aside in the mean time, and it has fan issues , so can only be used in short spurts....probably can't use duct tape to fix...lol

'''

Hopefully will get this "weirdness" with my device resolved soon. It's not random and no accident...probably has something to do with my commentary on Political Topics, here and elsewhere in cyberland. Damn It Janet Napolitano, my 'ole friend, doesn't like what I say, among other things.. lol... At least , my email acct hasn't been hacked this time....

Seems like your laptop is overheating thus shutting down LjRoxArk.

Nicolas said:
LjRoxArk said:
For all on this thread :

'''

Seems like your laptop is overheating thus shutting down LjRoxArk.

Hi LjRoxArk. In the past I had a problem with my laptop overheating and shutting off . I bought a fan made for laptops that`s placed underneath. No more overheating and shutting down. :)

Well, I just finished the new John Keel collection and have to say: who needs LMH when you have Keel. He actually gets it and I don't think she does.

Flying Saucer to the Center of Your Mind: Selected Writings of John A. Keel

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1492206601/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

He did tend to get TOO skeptical there at the end, but almost everything he says is right in line with what Cs have said. He just didn't have certain concepts that they have given that make things understandable.

OOOhKaay, so a proper end to this thread ,provided by Laura, above.

I did have fan, virus, email hacking incident... all at once....and now they have been resolved.

Thanks 2 all for posting on this.
:cool2: ;)

Laura said:
Well, I just finished the new John Keel collection and have to say: who needs LMH when you have Keel. He actually gets it and I don't think she does.

Flying Saucer to the Center of Your Mind: Selected Writings of John A. Keel

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1492206601/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

He did tend to get TOO skeptical there at the end, but almost everything he says is right in line with what Cs have said. He just didn't have certain concepts that they have given that make things understandable.

Brilliant Laura thanks I've just bought it.

B588 said:
For Laura :

Here are 2 audio clips, attached, I made relative to your last post, where you discuss seeing her at at UFO Conf and she was discombobulated, She speaks directly about being and feeling threatened. They are a few minutes long, less than 5mins for both. I don't know what I'm doing yet w/ recording these clips, only reason they are separate; they should be one clip. ;D

to gdpetti :

You said above :

[quote ] Some of the conjecture is interesting though, such as the mathematical self-generating program ideas of the photographed drone types crafts and symbols seen on them and elsewhere, such as in crop circles.

That is not quite as I heard her. She was talking of self replicating , self generating software in connection to the crop circles. She used a drawing that was done many years ago by an abductee in comparison to a more recent crop circle that looked almost the same. She told of Dr Reid from u of Az's analysis of the cropcircle, and that he realized it was a representation of a complex number. Both were composed of arcs and perpendicular vectors. She posited a scenario that a piece of paper with the correct symbols and codes on it, in the correct sequence, could get up and write on itself, then go to another location , deliver data, and then turn into a pencil, or plasma out. She expands that idea beyond cropcircles, saying that any and all objects, including humanoids, could be in existence now , just waiting for the right sequence of events to activate. Sound familiar ?..lol
Code:

Now, to me that's a new idea about the cropcircles, and certainly is interesting to ponder the self activating "software" that creates its own "hardware". I know we have a thread dedicated to crop circle decoding, maybe they would like to know this, for example ?

Is she is to be dismissed out of hand quite so easily ? And as you even said, you were skipping and maybe were prejudiced by your opinion of even " the usual suspects" in attendance.
=====
My point for all , is that , yes, all of these types who deal with this subject and the sources they must in order to do this work, are suspect. But some of what they say is true, and has been proven so over the decades. Of all the personalities out there, publishing, she seems to at least attempt to find, and document, kernels of the truth.

I found a much better copy of the lectures and have downloaded it. I am going to go through it and get timestamps off of it for the segments discussed by each who has posted so far. Am working on it b/c I think she does say some things that are new. And I work with the knowledge that there are contradictions in our confusing times; these folks can be used to spread true and false info.

I'll just post the timestamps here and let everyone listen to them at convenience.

The link for the copy I am working with is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f2SToNr-4E .
Title :Contact In The Desert - Linda Moulton Howe - Extraterrestrial Resurrection Technology .
It is 3:13:58 in length.

ljroxark :cool2:
[/quote]

At the start of the lecture she's talking about Serpo, its not the same Serpo as this is it.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.msg128#msg128

Back
Top Bottom