Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

If we're talking about a metallic spheres, then they're not new, although maybe there's been an increase in number. I saw one, clear as day, over a low mountain in Ireland circa 1995/6. Another good question for the next session.
Coincidental post:

The Terminology of 127+ Years of Sightings​

Rough timeline:

• 1896–1897: Mystery Airships, Discs (rarely)
  • 1908–1909: “Scareships” (England)
  • 1910’s-1930’s: Unidentified Planes, Unidentified Airships, Mystery Airships, Unseen Airship, Cylinder/Cigar-Shape Objects, sometimes described with bright lights, Intense Black/Dark Objects, Discs/Saucers
  • 1940–1945: Foo Fighters, Luminous or Metallic Spheres/Orbs (news classified/censored until after WW2)
  • 1940’s: Ghost Rockets
  • 1940's-Today: Orbs/Spheres
  • Late 40’s: Green Fireballs
  • 1947-1960’s: Flying Discs/Flying Saucers/UFO’s/UAP’s/UAO’s
  • 1970’s-1980’s: UFO’s, Mystery Helicopters, Flying Triangles
  • 1990’s-2000's UFO’s, Flying Triangles
  • 2000’s: Tic-tac, Orbs/Spheres, Flying Triangles, UFO’s

I'd forgotten about Foo Fighters being metallic orbs... Since Kirkpatrick's statement was in reference to military encounters, I wonder if this type is more common in military contexts for some reason?

If we're talking about a metallic spheres, then they're not new, although maybe there's been an increase in number. I saw one, clear as day, over a low mountain in Ireland circa 1995/6. Another good question for the next session.
Yeah, I saw one back in Colombia sometime in 2004, a metallic sphere just hanging in the air.

Since it was so well done, now what I'm most curious about is if it was just a talented guy doing it 'for kicks', or if there was an effort at disinformation by some group or agency, and if so why.
Good question, the news did make the rounds in such a way that I can see someone being inspired by it to grab some fame. Or apply for a job in special effects, or a college project.

Since it was so well done, now what I'm most curious about is if it was just a talented guy doing it 'for kicks', or if there was an effort at disinformation by some group or agency, and if so why.
'Talented amateur' seems unlikely in this case, osit. The videos are either totally faked, in which case the attention to aeronautical detail points to professional knowledge, or the CGI was overlaid on footage that wasn't publicly available at the time.

In either case, the CGI was VERY professionally done, to the point that the particular portal effect used was uncovered more or less 'by accident' via an entire community of people looking at it, and someone doing it for kicks or reputational benefit would be likely to make the plane's disappearance something more visually spectacular, rather than just a quick flash of only one of two frames. There's also the risk of 'blowback' regarding such a project - taking advantage of such an emotional event might generate an unexpected and unpleasant result.

The videos seem designed to be plausible even under close forensic examination. Considering also the timing - close to the incident, and only about a month between videos, I think this is almost certainly disinfo. If so, it would make sense to use real satellite and FLIR footage with only a few extra CGI elements, rather than risk fabricating the videos in their entirety and making them more vulnerable to a quick debunking.

The motive? Probably to attribute some kind of 'agency' to an unexplained phenomenon, perception management, sow confusion around the incident etc, we all know the deal.

Here's a few good questions for the Cs based on this discussion so far, I think:

Who created the two videos, allegedly of MH370, showing a plane being encircled by flying metallic orbs and 'hijacked'?

Are any elements of the video footage genuine?

For what reason were the videos created?

What exactly are the metallic orbs that have been observed on numerous occasions, even by group members?

Has there been an increase in the prevalence of these objects?

Perhaps we can also come up with additional ones by reading Jessup's book, as Keit suggested.

Last edited:
Some may remember Laura mentioning the following book in the sessions: "The Case for the UFO: Unidentified Flying Objects (Annotated VARO Edition)".

Its description as follows:

Perhaps those who have the copy may go over it now with MH370 disappearance in mind (and recent comments by the C's about hybrids, etc.) and see if some of the annotations make more sense now. Especially since the C's said a lot of curious things about this book and the annotations!

And there is also this. Just adds more information about Allende's letters to Jessup:

Yeah, I don't read any "design" in the disappearance of MH370. It seems pretty clear from the response about "bleedthrough" that the plane was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The ref. to blackmail seems to refer to the event being used to put pressure on the US to back down over Russia taking Crimea, because they knew that it might lead to nuclear conflict, upending all their wonderful plans.

After reading the book (Annoted Varo Edition) and after what the C's told us about it being a ``bleedthrough`` there is this story on page 101 about two men crossing a field, Name Lang and Peck who vanished in a field in full view of 5 persons.

When the story reached Vienna, and a Dr. Hern stated that '' there are VORTICES ( in the so-called physical world ) Through which a man might vanish``

One of the gypsies annotation was as follow; VORTICES, NODES, DEAD SPOTS ''traps`` = all the same things.

Maybe that is what happened to the plane, was unfortunate to pass trough a so called Vortice ( bleedthrough).

If this is what happened, I doubt that any of the video showing the plane chased by UFO are real.

The videos are either totally faked, in which case the attention to aeronautical detail points to professional knowledge, or the CGI was overlaid on footage that wasn't publicly available at the time.
It's an interesting one. The FLIR 'portal' did look kind of odd to me. The 'flash' on the satellite also seemed out of sync/too quick for the frame rate of the video (like it was running at a higher frame rate than the rest of the video).
So those are certainly sloppy (deliberately so?), and from the above would appear to be fake.
What about the rest?
Added after seems most likely - or maybe the people who created the technically correct videos can only do planes and not 'portals'.
I'm still suspicious of the orbs, as they can be easily faked (by taking chunks of the rest of the footage and turning it into 'orbs').
The plane/drone - I guess we'll see. That part is technically impressive if it is fake.

Here's an update:

His conclusions:
1- Based on comparison of the cloud patterns between the NASA satellite imagery taken on March 7th, 2014 at around ~18:54 UTC at the coordinates indicated in UAP video and the cloud patterns in both videos I have found 6 points of similarity indicating that the videos are real and where taken at that location, around that time, on that day.

2- The BFO data is correct the plane turned at ~18:40 UTC

3- The video gives us the coordinates of around where the plane was at this time, not the satellite.

4- The satellite tracking data tells us where USA-184 (NROL-22) was at that time and it could not have been the satellite that took the UAP video but rather most likely was being used as the relay satellite and the video was recorded off this satellite's downlink.

5- The UAP sat video was not taken from any orbiting satellites nor any conventional drone nor aircraft. Most likely this video was taken from either some type of an unconventional drone or a weather balloon spy satellite that was able to hover and remain stationary at high altitudes above ~60,000ft and was able take stable panoramic stereoscopic IR video from these high altitudes and transmit to a relay satellite through USA-184 (NROL-22) back to the U.S which is why this satellites name appears in this drone's video.

6- Orbs are real. plane is real, footage is real, clouds are real, but not the portal that's has to be an added VFX because of the Inmarsat data and physical evidence we have that says MH370 is somewhere in the ocean and is not in another dimension.

7- The plane transmitting this Inmarsat data did indeed turn south into the SIO and the experts really do understand this data correctly. Only question is, was this plane actually MH370 transmitting that data? TBD.

8- The CIA /U.S. DoD knows everything. They're the, "someone's who know something"!
Re: 6&7, another option is that the plan WAS in another dimension, and still transmitting Inmarsat data.

Pics of the cloud analysis:

(The author thinks the plane was hijacked by the CIA.)

I suppose the answer is yes, but I wonder if there's anything significant about the number of orbs and their distance from one another while surrounding the airplane.
That answer the C's gave in the newest session:

(Approaching Infinity) What exactly are the metallic orbs that have been observed on numerous occasions even by group members?

A: 4D probes.
[...]

Q: (L) Are they able to open portals between dimensions or densities?

A: If enough are present.

I wonder if 3 is enough.. Like if the spinning motion and their relative positions are to do with shaping the EMF (or whatever) for cross-density transfer or something..

That answer the C's gave in the newest session:

I wonder if 3 is enough.. Like if the spinning motion and their relative positions are to do with shaping the EMF (or whatever) for cross-density transfer or something..
Right, that's sort of what I was wondering, if the geometric shape they assume has a reason for being, and if three is the minimum to achieve whatever observation or shenanigans.

I know this isn't the case at all, but it made me think that if you see one orb, don't panic.. two.. something's funny... if you see three.. well, run! lol.

Right, that's sort of what I was wondering, if the geometric shape they assume has a reason for being, and if three is the minimum to achieve whatever observation or shenanigans.

I know this isn't the case at all, but it made me think that if you see one orb, don't panic.. two.. something's funny... if you see three.. well, run! lol.
Lol, definitely !

Or evasive maneuvers.... (whistling emoji)

Vous vous souvenez de la disparition du vol MH370 ? D'importantes révélations sont faites via une lettre au congrès US : "Cher Congrès, Je m'appelle Ashton Forbes et je dévoile actuellement les vidéos les plus importantes de l'histoire du monde. Toutes ces informations sont accessibles au public. Je tiens à déclarer que j'ai une autorisation Top Secret du gouvernement américain dans le cadre de mon travail en tant qu'entrepreneur.
Mon travail n'a rien à voir avec la technologie de pointe, je dis cela uniquement pour établir ma crédibilité. Je ne suis pas lié par une NDA. Il ne s’agit pas d’un canular, d’une désinformation ou d’une désinformation. Vous n'avez pas besoin de me croire car tout est vérifiable. Je demande une audience publique. Je suis prêt à témoigner devant le congrès de l'authenticité de ces vidéos et à en expliquer tous les aspects. J’inviterais également des experts en physique à valider les données scientifiques exposées."
Il faut lire le fil de ce long post sur Twitter, ci dessous avec toutes les preuves qu'il donne dans ce celui-ci, et la vidéo finale assez impressionnante...

Do you remember the disappearance of flight MH370? Important revelations are made via a letter to the US Congress: "Dear Congress, My name is Ashton Forbes and I am currently unveiling the most important videos in world history. All of this information is publicly available. I want to declare that I have a Top Secret clearance from the United States government in connection with my work as a contractor.My work has nothing to do with cutting edge technology, I only say this to establish credibility. I am not bound by an NDA. This is not a hoax, misinformation or misinformation. You don't need to believe me because everything is verifiable. I request a public hearing. I am prepared to testify before Congress about the authenticity of these videos and explain all aspects of them. I would also invite physics experts to validate the scientific data presented."You have to read the thread of this long post on Twitter, below with all the proofs he gives in this one, and the quite impressive final video...

Back
Top Bottom