Mass Migration - a plan, or just a consequence of some other plan

luc said:
And so it begins, again...
Second video from Clausnitz last night shows cops dragging refugee kids out of a bus as they did not want to leave the bus because of the racist mob outside as you can watch in Video 1:
Refugees cry as they were welcomed by neo-nazis in #‎Clausnitz near #‎Döbeln #‎Germany
https://youtu.be/Iuj72u8If8A

https://youtu.be/XFo9wP0joaA

I don't know why, but especially in Saxony people turning more and more aggressive. Last night another future refugee home in Bautzen was burnt down and people applauded and named refugees wogs. Even the German Zeit asks now, how long it will take until the first dead refugees appear. Germany seems to be a powder keg.

Gawan said:
luc said:
And so it begins, again...
Second video from Clausnitz last night shows cops dragging refugee kids out of a bus as they did not want to leave the bus because of the racist mob outside as you can watch in Video 1:
Refugees cry as they were welcomed by neo-nazis in #‎Clausnitz near #‎Döbeln #‎Germany
https://youtu.be/Iuj72u8If8A

https://youtu.be/XFo9wP0joaA

I don't know why, but especially in Saxony people turning more and more aggressive. Last night another future refugee home in Bautzen was burnt down and people applauded and named refugees wogs. Even the German Zeit asks now, how long it will take until the first dead refugees appear. Germany seems to be a powder keg.

No wonder, especially if it's true that the PTB want at all cost to stop Germany from forming closer ties with Russia and China. Plus there's the Nord Stream 2 project.

I don’t know if it has been mentioned here before, but what is intriguing about this whole refugee “crises” to me anyway, is the imminence of the ice age. Especially in northern Europe.

When it does hit, the roles of the people will reverse. It will be the populations of northern Europe who will seek refuge so to speak.

“May you live in interesting times”, indeed.

Now this:

https://www.rt.com/news/333207-germany-refugee-center-fire/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Blaze engulfs planned refugee center in Germany – crowd cheers, hinders firefighting (VIDEO)

A planned refugee center in Bautzen in the German state of Saxony was badly damaged after a huge fire ripped through the building much to the delight of onlookers, who cheered and tried to prevent firefighters from extinguishing the flames.

“In the early hours of Sunday a fire broke out at the Husarenhof , which is currently under reconstruction and planned to be used as a refugee center in the future,” Thomas Knaup, Bautzen Police spokesperson, told RT’s Ruptly video agency.

Previously, Husarenhof was a hotel and restaurant.

There were no casualties as a result of the incident as the building was empty due to the time.

“The causes of the fire are still not clear,” Knaup said, adding that a criminal investigation has been initiated.

The locals in Bautzen, who oppose a refugee center in their town, were clapping in cheering as the fire destroyed the building
, Deutsche Welle reports citing local authorities.

Some people reacted to the arson with derogatory comments and undisguised joy," police also said in a statement, adding that some of the onlookers had been under the influence of alcohol.

The 60 firefighters working on site required protection from the police as people attempted to prevent the fire from being extinguished.

"Two 22-year-old citizens of Bautzen were detained because they disrupted the work of firefighters and confronted police officers. Moreover, the police issued a restraining order against a third, 19-year-old person,” Knaup stressed.

There were more than 1,000 arson attacks on planned and completed refugee shelters across Germany last year, according to Deutsche Welle.

On Friday, a crowd blocked a bus carrying refugees in another Saxony town of Clausnitz, shouting anti-migrant slogans, including "we are the people!" and "go home!"

Saxony's chief minister, Stanislaw Tillich, condemned the two incidents, calling them "disgusting and hateful."

Around a 1 million asylum seekers from war-torn states in the Middle-East arrived in Germany in 2015 as Chancellor Angela Merkel announced a “welcome” policy.

The positive public attitude towards the newcomers started to change after refugees were blamed for numerous sexual assaults and disrespecting German culture.

Nima said:
I don’t know if it has been mentioned here before, but what is intriguing about this whole refugee “crises” to me anyway, is the imminence of the ice age. Especially in northern Europe.

When it does hit, the roles of the people will reverse. It will be the populations of northern Europe who will seek refuge so to speak.

“May you live in interesting times”, indeed.

Yes Nima, I think this is a very interesting aspect and shows how utterly absurd this "us vs. them" mentality is.

There was an interesting post on facebook showing the following pictures and the text:

These aren't Syrians, Libyans or Africans; they are Europeans trying to get to North Africa during the last world war. So, next time you think of closing the borders you might want to check with your grandparents.

5900205_1443111370.659_updates.jpg

But people forget, and feel entitled, and are afraid. Not a good combo :(

luc said:
There was an interesting post on facebook showing the following pictures and the text:
These aren't Syrians, Libyans or Africans; they are Europeans trying to get to North Africa during the last world war. So, next time you think of closing the borders you might want to check with your grandparents.

The "Vlora" was built in 1961 and the scenes depicted are from 1991 showing Albanian migrants boarding the ship for Italy.
Never rely on Facebook... :rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlora_%28ship%29

http://variety.com/2012/film/reviews/the-human-cargo-1117948169/

Ursus Minor said:
luc said:

The "Vlora" was built in 1961 and the scenes depicted are from 1991 showing Albanian migrants boarding the ship for Italy.

Aah, thanks for pointing this out Ursus Minor and I'm sorry for spreading a hoax here. I did a quick check on google images before, but apparently this brings up only the hoax, so I was quickly satisfied with that "check" :-[ I kind of had a bad feeling (also, it really doesn't make sense historically I guess), but I glossed over this just because it reaffirmed my belief...

Yes, never trust memes on facebook. Thanks.

Aah, thanks for pointing this out Ursus Minor and I'm sorry for spreading a hoax here. I did a quick check on google images before, but apparently this brings up only the hoax, so I was quickly satisfied with that "check" :-[ I kind of had a bad feeling (also, it really doesn't make sense historically I guess), but I glossed over this just because it reaffirmed my belief...

Yes, never trust memes on facebook. Thanks.

Not just that because during WWII N. Africa was not safe because there was also war, Italians and Germans vs. British and later Americans.

Disgusting.

Corvinus said:

Disgusting.

Gawan said:

Absolutely disgusting - a bunch of shameless tormentors!

Interesting is that during WW2 a lots of people from Dalmatia escaped from German Nazis after the capitulation of Italy (1943) to Sinai - El Shatt refugee camp in Egypt... Even know a guy who was born there and parents named him Sinay...

Ursus Minor said:
luc said:

Nima brings forth an interesting observation of a near future scenario "the imminence of the ice age" in Northern Europe, and the reversal in the tide of refugees, seeking better living conditions for survival. It's like "certain demographics" are being "herded" in a certain direction, due to undercurrents - of behind the scenes manipulation, to flood the occupation of another Country and mire it's Borders.

The influx of refugees is on such a huge scale, when viewed on another level, could be termed "an invasion" without the stigma of a declared, out right War and without firing a bullet? It's like a clash of Civilizations, each with it's own unique Heritage and Customs trying to find common ground. In most cases, the Host Country ends up being sub-divided into pockets of Regional Clans.

Another aspect of the refugee crises, especially in terms of what's happening in Germany now, you have an influx of refugees fleeing from war zones and Homelands that are mostly "dessert environments". When I think of Germany and the surrounding area, I envision a rich Culture of ethnic foods, the Octoberfest with it's specialty Beer's and Lagers, skiing the Swiss Alps and drinking rich hot Cocoa. I might be stereotyping a little bit, for there's several Germans in my family but I can't envision someone riding a Camel, trying to climb the Bavarian snow covered mountains? In a drastic sense, think of someone born and raised in Alaska having to flee their Homeland. through war or an environmental disaster, only to find safe haven in Death Valley, California? Ethnics aside, what's the survival rate of the refugees in a completely different environment?

The photo's that Luc posted are remarkable. Although Ursus Minor correctly identified the specific event, I would imagine, it's a scenario that has been played - over and over again, different time and place through out our current history? The scene becomes even more horrific, when you contemplate the hidden agenda and outside interference, from those who first initiated the conditions that brought about circumstances - that led to such desperation? Imagine, if that same "desperation" was channeled towards "those" responsible for the event, itself - instead of the controlled chaos they provoke? Without identifying the real problem and the entities behind the curtain, we're nothing more than the blind leading the blind? Without "awareness" we create our own suffering.

We also have a flux of migrants and refugees coming into the U.S., although much of the publicity has been "played down" since the incidences, where towns and cities boycotted buses loaded with refugees, from entering their locations. Prior to that scenario and the on going trend have been "behind the scenes" by certain religious groups and organizations - in quietly setting up 'Sanctuary Cities".

Refugee resettlement is profitable to the organizations involved in it. They receive money from the federal government for each refugee they bring over. They have almost no real responsibilities for these refugees. After 4 months the “sponsoring” organization is not even required to know where the refugee lives.

There are 9 main major refugee resettlement organizations (Volags from “Voluntary Agency”) with approximately 450 affiliated organizations throughout the country; many are run by former refugees. Below are the 9 Volags that operate today:

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/orr/resource/voluntary-agencies
•Church World Service (CWS)
•Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC)
•Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
•Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
•International Rescue Committee (IRC)
•US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI)
•Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
•United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
•World Relief Corporation (WR)

Below are some of the sources of income for Volags:

a. $1,850 per refugee (including children) from the State Department.

b. Up to $2,200 for each refugee by participating in a U.S. DHHS program known as Matching Grant. To get the $2,200, the Volag need only show it spent $200 and gave away $800 worth of donated clothes, furniture or cars.

c. The Volag pockets 25% of every transportation loan it collects from refugees it “sponsors”.

d. All Volag expenses and overhead in the Washington, DC HQ are paid by the U.S. government.

e. For their refugee programs, Volags collect money from all federal grant programs – “Marriage Initiative”, “Faith-based”, “Ownership Society”, etc., as well as from various state and local grants.

The program is so lucrative that in some towns the Catholic Church has lessened support for traditional charity works to put more effort into resettlement. It uses collection offerings to promote the refugee resettlement program.

Despite their rhetoric, refugee agencies have steadfastly refused to use their own resources to maintain the U.S. refugee resettlement program. Public money has thoroughly driven out private money.

Has your city been chosen as a “preferred” resettlement site?
https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/has-your-city-been-chosen-as-a-preferred-resettlement-site/

Note - this above link contains past and present information on refugees, each State's involvement in resettlement, list and location of "Sanctuary Cities" and organizations/Contractors involved. On the right hand side, current announcements and articles.

According to the feds, ”preferred community” is one in which newly arriving refugees have the best opportunity for “self-sufficiency and integration.” I look at the list and know that many of these cities are having big problems with refugees/immigrant joblessness and poverty, and lack of integration (assimilation!).

New Jersey Town Offers Tips to Illegal Immigrants on How to Skirt ICE Raids
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/19/new-jersey-town-offers-tips-to-illegals-immigrants-on-how-to-skirt-ice-raids/

19 Feb 2016 - A town in New Jersey has taken it upon itself to reach out to local illegal immigrants to instruct them on how to avoid being detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials with a new pamphlet containing tips on how to skirt deportation.

Princeton, New Jersey, is handing out the pamphlets and posting the information online in order to prevent what town fathers say are “really unfortunate” arrests of illegal immigrants. The pamphlets warn illegal immigrants to “have a plan” when confronted by ICE agents and advises them to “remain silent” in the face of questioning.

But the City Council’s actions in favor of illegal immigrants, though, comes only about a year after a cold case sexual assault was solved and connected to an illegal immigrant who was then apprehended and found guilty. After the 2005 case of the rape of a Princeton woman sat in limbo for close to a decade, police arrested Humberto Gonzalez, 26, for the woman’s assault. By May of 2014, he was found guilty for the attack.

Councilwoman Heather Howard told NJ.com the city’s goal was to protect the families of immigrants, as ICE seeks to deport those members here illegally.

Recent ICE raids in the area brought condemnation from Howard. “These [arrests] are really unfortunate,” she told the paper. “They cause fear and panic in the community, and they work to undermine the community’s effort to improve law enforcement relations.”

But ICE spokesman Alvin Phillips bristled at the characterization of his work, telling Fox News that ICE raids are not “unfortunate.”

“ICE arrests are not unfortunate,” Philips said. “In fact to the contrary of previous reports — ICE actions are in keeping with the laws and homeland security priorities: National Security, Public Safety and Border Security. I will also add, arrests in question are afforded an opportunity to meet with legal counsel.”

Recent raids in the area brought condemnation

The information on how to thwart American immigration laws also appear on the city’s website under titles such as, “Know Your Rights 2016” and “Protect You and Your Family During Immigration Raids.” They are published both in English and Spanish.

One pamphlet informs illegal immigrants to leave foreign IDs and passports home so U.S. authorities won’t be able to identify them if stopped. Illegal immigrant are also informed to apply for a Mercer County ID card to thwart ICE officials.

The illegal immigrants are also told to contact the Mercer County Human Services office so officials can advise them on how to get out of being arrested.

The city had already launched an ID service for illegal immigrants to help paper over their immigration status. Back in 2011, Princeton Borough and Princeton Township became the latest municipalities to issue local illegal immigrants official government ID cards.

And as evidence of how closely the municipalities were working with advocates for illegal immigrants, the cards were being issued by an advocacy group called the Latin American Legal Defense and Education Fund.

It was estimated the Princeton area has at least 1,000 immigrants from south of the border and many are here illegally. A recent report by the Princeton police stated that the area is 8 percent Hispanic.

A “right to remain silent card” is also posted on the website advising illegal aliens to refuse to say anything at all to ICE agents. The cards also contain a message to officials the migrant is supposed to hand ICE agents.

The card reads: “TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: Please be informed that I am choosing to exercise my right to remain silent and the right to refuse to answer your questions. If I am detained, I request to contact an attorney immediately. I am also exercising my right to refuse to sign anything until I consult with my attorney.”

The town had already announced itself as a “sanctuary city.” Last year, Mayor Liz Lempert said that illegal immigrants are “good people.”

In addition, last September, the city council wadded into the state-wide discussion of issuing drivers licenses to illegal aliens, urging the state to approve the idea.

Tag: Sanctuary Cities
http://www.breitbart.com/tag/sanctuary-cities/
Short list of articles on Sanctuary Cities.

German Minister Warns of ‘Other Measures' If Merkel's Refugee Policy Fails

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160222/1035179858/toughening-stance-refugee.html

German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said there are two weeks left to resolve migration crisis according to the scenario of German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

If Merkel's plan fails, Germany will have to introduce "other" protective measures at the European level, the politician stated earlier, adding that the next two weeks will be crucial.

According to de Maiziere, all EU countries have agreed that the protection of the EU's external border with Turkey is a priority. This means that the European border agency Frontex and NATO will be involved in border controls and that the refugees trying to cross the border will be sent back to Turkey, the minister said.

"Over the next two weeks it will become clear how effective this option is. Otherwise, we will inevitably have to take other measures, for example, to carry out the protection of the Schengen area at the other part of the border," de Maiziere said in an interview with ARD TV Channel on Sunday.

On Wednesday, the Steering Committee of the Facility for Refugees in Turkey mandated the European Commission to implement the EU-Turkey Joint Action Plan's 2016 contribution of $1.6 billion. Brussels pledged $3.3 billion overall under the two-year action plan to support millions of Syrian refugees housed in Turkey.

The politician also criticized Austrian authorities for their decision to close the country's borders after accepting a certain quota of refugees.

"If others think to pass the additional burden on Germany, we are not going to endlessly tolerate this," he said in referring to the recent decision of the Vienna government to take in no more than 80 migrants daily and transfer another 3,200 refugees a day to Germany. "We do not agree with this," the minister stressed.

Austria has been criticized by the European Commission and several other EU bodies for imposing a limit on the number of asylum requests, which is considered a breach of the Union's human rights laws.

The photos are heartbreaking! The use of Razor Wire Fencing is inhuman!

Desperate migrants risk arrest after scrambling across razor wire after Macedonian blocked thousands from crossing the border with Greece
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458174/Migrant-crisis-heats-8-000-left-stranded-Greece-Macedonia-blocks-Afghans-Germany-lashes-Austria-letting-thousands-border.html

Dozens of desperate migrants have been risking their lives by trying to scramble across razor wire border fences in Greece after Macedonia refused to accept Afghan refugees.

Athens today vowed to take action against Macedonia after Skopje's decision which left more than 8,000 stranded in Greece and created further tension on the border.

The Macedonian government has blamed Serbia for doing the same on its border with Macedonia, while Serbia said the decision had been made by Austria and Slovenia at the top end of the Balkan corridor.

Some 5,000 refugees are stuck at the border with Macedonia after the neighbouring state on Sunday refused to allow passage to Afghans, police said.

Another 3,000 people were blocked in Athens after landing at the port of Piraeus from the Aegean islands, a government source said, adding that officials were scrambling to find room for them.

'We do not expect a (diplomatic) solution today,' the source said, adding: 'We will accommodate the Afghans while trying to prevent overcrowding at any of the facilities available.'

Macedonian authorities reportedly said that Serbia has done the same on its southern border with Macedonia.

Serbia says the decision to block refugees from Afghanistan from passing through the so-called Balkan migrant corridor has been made by Austria and Slovenia.

Labor Minister Aleksandar Vulin said Sunday that 'everyone can move in accordance with the rules set by Austria and Slovenia.'

He added that 'the Serbian state does not decide who can pass through its territory without consulting the states up the migrant route.'

Vulin insists that Serbia's 'borders are open, Serbia has not closed its borders with Macedonia or Bulgaria in any way.'

Since November, countries on the Balkan route have allowed only Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans to continue their journey northwards towards Germany, Sweden and other European nations where they plan to apply for asylum.

Belgium reintroduces border controls to stave off migrant wave

http://www.dw.com/en/belgium-reintroduces-border-controls-to-stave-off-migrant-wave/a-19069204

Belgium has temporarily suspended Schengen rules as it prepares for a possible wave of refugees leaving France. The new measures come as Paris considers evacuating the Calais "Jungle" camp.

Belgium's Interior Minister, Jan Jambon, announced the decision on Tuesday, saying the measure was in response to a possible wave of refugees leaving the Calais "Jungle" camp.

"We have informed the European Commission that we will temporarily depart from Schengen rules," he said at a press conference in Brussels.

Jambon said there would be between 250 and 290 police officers stationed at strategic locations along the Belgian border. "We will carry out border controls at different strategic locations, at spots used by smugglers which the police have detected," he said.

Fear of mass exodus

The country's decision comes as France plans to dismantle the notorious refugee camp in the northern port city of Calais. Approximately 4,000 migrants live in the camp, which has been at the center of ongoing refugee crisis in Europe.

Belgian officials fear that migrants leaving Calais will use their country as a place of transit in order to get to the UK.

French officials announced two weeks ago their plans to raze the camp. Migrants currently living in Calais will be expected to move to new lodgings.

Merkel Tries to Hush Party Members Opposed to Open Door Policy

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160223/1035228676/losing-ground-merkel.html

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is fighting for power within her own CDU party. The politician called on her party members to refrain from demands for the closure of national borders.

According to Merkel, this is necessary in order to not jeopardize the success of the EU's negotiations with Turkey as well as the upcoming EU summit.

The EU-Turkey summit will take place early March followed by the regular EU summit on March 17. Both meetings are expected to reveal whether Europe managed to reduce the refugee influx through cooperation with Turkey.

Merkel is rapidly losing her authority within the CDU due to her policy of open doors. In recent days, an unprecedented number of her party's top members have expressed criticism of Merkel's position, raising serious concerns about the future political career of the Chancellor.

For instance, a number of CDU party members called for the introduction of daily quotas as well as the construction of border centers for refugees.

Europe, and particularly Germany, has been trying to cope with a large-scale refugee crisis, with hundreds of thousands of undocumented migrants fleeing their home countries in the Middle East and North Africa to escape violence and poverty.

EU border agency Frontex recorded over 1.83 million illegal border crossings into the European Union in 2015. About 1.1 million refugees arrived in Germany in 2015.

UNHCR warns about European border closures

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/02/23/451893/EU-UNHCR-refugee-crisis-Grandi

The head of the United Nations Refugee Agency has warned European states that their decision to close borders on refugees would only exacerbate the current chaotic situation on the shores of the continent.

“I am very worried about the news that we are getting about increasing closures of European borders along the Balkans route because that will create further chaos and confusion,” Filippo Grandi, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, said on Tuesday during a visit to the Greek island of Lesbos.

The Italian diplomat, who has newly taken on as the top UN migration official, said the closing of borders by countries on the refugee route in Europe will only increase the burden on frontline nations such as Greece.

“It will increase the burden on Greece, which is already shouldering a very big responsibility in managing these people and this is happening when we are not yet having alternatives,” said Grandi after his visit to Lesbos, a main landing point for thousands of refugees coming from Turkey.
The remarks came two days after Macedonia closed its borders to Afghans. Other European countries had already barred passage to refugees from Afghanistan, saying they will only allow those real refugees, including people escaping war in Syria and Iraq. Macedonia announced February 21 that it will introduce tougher document checks for nationals from those two Arab countries. Reports say some 8,000 people have been trapped in Greece following the decision.

Grandi said border closures could force the refugees to look for more dangerous ways to reach their destinations.

“So... to close the borders or to manage them tightly, to put it that way, in the absence of legal, safe alternatives for refugees will increase chaos and most likely will increase irregular movements that put people at risk,” the UNHCR chief said.

He also slammed the European Union for offering little help with regards to the relocation of refugees, saying an EU program for resettling some 160,000 people from Greece and Italy is “too small.” Only hundreds of refugees have managed to land in EU countries as part of the program while another scheme to directly resettle refugees from Turkey has not started yet.

The International Organization for Migration said Tuesday that more than 100,000 refugees have crossed the Mediterranean to Greece and Italy so far this year. More than a million also managed to reach Europe in 2015, creating the worst refugee crisis for Europe in decades.

Many blame the support by some Western countries' for militants operating in the Middle East as the main reason behind the refugee influx into Europe.

Back
Top Bottom