Mass Shootings

domi said:
I wanted to add my 2 cents.

I added a comment to the article on sott.net because something doesn't add up about this guy firing 1000 rounds of .223 ammo.
I'm just applying some common sense to the problem and it seems to me there is some sort of logistical and practical problem with this story.

Somebody please show me a tactical vest that can hold 30 or more magazines of 30 rounds.
So that means he was walking around with 33 to 35 lbs of loaded magazines. (1000 rounds of 223 being around 28 lbs). Seems like he needed a backpack or carry bag.

50lb drum magazines are very bulky and it still would have required 20 of those to fire 1000 rounds since I doubt this guy was reloading anything. Try reloading a mag even with a speed loader and you'll notice it takes a while.

Questions:
- where was he carrying all this ammo?
- where did he purchase all these magazines? (regular 30 rounders or 50 round drum mags).
- how did he logistically bring all this ammo in?
- how did the constant firing not cause some sort of barrel warp and subsequent rifle failure after shooting so many rounds? I would have expected rifle failure before the 1000 round mark under rapid fire conditions. (the barrel gets hot you know)

Seems like a fantasy that one guy shot 1000 rounds. Either that or the the number of rounds fired is much lower.

Many are asking some of the same questions:

The Math that doesn’t add up:
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-math-that-doesnt-add-up-orlando-shooting/

A man walks in to a night club with an AR-15, shoots 103 people in under 7 minutes at 2am. The majority of the victims were shot multiple times, some as many as 12 times, with reports of several dozen rounds fired in the air and several dozens of rounds missing. 3 hours later, engages in a gun battle with 9 police officers that lasts nearly an hour.

So let me get this straight…one lone shooter in under 7 minutes reloaded his AR-15 30 times with 30rd magazines in under 7 minutes, firing nearly 1,000rds of .223 ammunition while in a nightclub surrounded by 320 people, managing to kill and injure 1/3 of them, takes a 3 hour break, and then engages in another gun battle lasting nearly and hour in what was described as a “hail of bullets” with a SWAT team?

Having years and years of experience with AR-15s, it would take me nearly 7 minutes to reload 30 times…let alone having time to aim and shoot 1,000 rounds semi-automatic in between firing dozens of rounds in the air screaming “Aloha Snack Bar”…just saying…something doesn’t add up…

Let’s not even mention the fact that he managed to have 30, 30rd AR mags loaded and at the ready in order to do it under 7 minutes. If he is holding an ammo can in one hand (that weighs 40 pounds) and an AR in the other…what was he doing…reloading and firing with one hand at the same time? Either that, or he had a tactical vest from Hell that was able to hold 30 mags!! Something ain’t right folks…

ULTIMATE AR-15 MELTDOWN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw

angelburst29 said:
The fire near Disney and now an alligator grabbed a 2 year old in the water at the Disney Resort and a search is under way. The Father of the child did wrestle with the Alligator but was unable to free the toddler.

Toddler Dragged by Alligator Into Lake at Disney Resort in Florida, Search Underway
https://gma.yahoo.com/child-dragged-gator-lake-near-disney-resort-florida-104853646--abc-news-topstories.html#

:scared: :O :huh: :scared: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What is going on !?

zin said:
What is going on !?

I believe these quote's from Political Ponerology sums it up.

I make no claims, as i would have not known about his research had i not been part of this forum.

Another gift one can bet there life on for protection.

Political Ponerology Quotes
19062406.jpg

Political Ponerology (A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes)
https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/27088058-political-ponerology-a-science-on-the-nature-of-evil-adjusted-for-polit

“The high incidence of sociopathy in human society has a profound effect on the rest of us who must live on this planet, too, even those of us who have not been clinically traumatized. The individuals who constitute this 4 percent drain our relationships, our bank accounts, our accomplishments, our self-esteem, our very peace on earth.”
“if an individual in a position of political power is a psychopath, he or she can create an epidemic of psychopathology in people who are not, essentially, psychopathic.”

“However, there have always been “society pedagogues”, less outstanding but more numerous, who have become fascinated by their own great ideas, which might, sometimes, even be true, but are more often constricted or contain the taint of some hidden pathological thought processes. Such people have always striven to impose pedagogical methods which would impoverish and deform the development of individuals’ and societies’ psychological world view; they inflict permanent harm upon societies, depriving them of universally useful values. By claiming to act in the name of a more valuable idea, such pedagogues actually undermine the values they claim and open the door for destructive ideologies. At the same time, as we have already mentioned, each society contains a small but active minority of persons with various deviant worldviews, especially in the areas treated above, which are caused either by psychological anomalies, to be discussed below, or by the long-term influence of such anomalies upon their psyches, especially during childhood. Such people later exert a pernicious influence upon the formative process of the psychological world view in society, whether by direct activity or by means of written or other transmission, especially if they engage in the service of some ideology or other.”
Andrzej Lobaczewski

VIDEO: 28 East Bay freeway shootings since November 2015 (Two Videos)
Updated: May 25, 2016, 4:43 pm
_http://kron4.com/2016/05/25/video-28-east-bay-freeway-shootings-since-november-2015/
OAKLAND (KRON) — California Highway Patrol officials say the spate of freeway shootings in the East Bay are not random acts of violence.

In all, there have been 28 total shootings since November 2015. Four people have been killed in the shootings.

“Evidence suggests these shooting appear to be gang-related with different gangs involved,” a CHP spokesman said during a press conference.

Authorities say that the shootings have been “extremely difficult to investigate as victims and witnesses” have refused to cooperate with investigators.

“Every act of violence committed by these criminals puts the people of California at risk. And in the case of freeway shootings, particularly, endangers innocent motorists,” the CHP spokesman said.

The CHP and local law enforcement agencies will be increasing their patrol of the I-80 corridor.

On Tuesday at around 9:16 p.m., one person was shot and hospitalized with a non-life threatening injury to the leg. The victim was while traveling on eastbound I-80 near Hercules.

The suspect vehicle is described as a black Chevrolet El Camino with tinted windows, according to the CHP.

BY THE NUMBERS

Four people have been killed in the shootings since last year, and a dozen other people have been injured. The shootings span five freeways in the East Bay, 15 of them in Interstate 80:

HWY 4 — Five Shootings
I-80 — 15 Shootings
HWY 242 — One Shooting
I-580 — Four Shootings
I-880 — Three shootings

Stay with KRON4 News for updates to this developing story.

Looks like him. At least he was telling the truth.

Documentary Footage Shows Omar Mateen In 2010
The Orlando gunman is seen working as a security guard during the clean-up operation following the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
Published on Jun 14, 2016

https://youtu.be/ExIhb5GEqWA
The Orlando gunman is seen working as a security guard during the clean-up operation following the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Footage has emerged showing Omar Mateen working as a security guard in 2010, six years before he shot dead 49 people at an Orlando nightclub.

The 29-year-old is seen on duty as a guard during the clean-up operation following the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

The footage appears in the 2012 award-winning documentary The Big Fix, and shows Mateen speaking with a reporter while contracted to the security company G4S.

It comes as authorities continue to investigate the motive of Sunday’s attack, which also wounded 53 people

I'm not a gun expert but.

Here is a Sig Sauer MCX rifle, which the gunman is supposed to have used, and is apparently by default a semi-automatic rifle:

https://youtu.be/1pQdo1-bmbg

Here is the sound of the shooting in the club:

https://youtu.be/p8el299s9C4

Also here is another video, this time of a fully automatic MCX rifle.

https://youtu.be/hZpudQYMJKM

He's out of rounds in a few bursts. Can this rifle really match up to that lengthy torrent of bullets unleashed in the audio clip?

Some say that audio is from when the SWAT team arrived but there is no proof, and it was put out there in the media basically as "this is when the gunman opened fire".

Carl said:
Some say that audio is from when the SWAT team arrived but there is no proof, and it was put out there in the media basically as "this is when the gunman opened fire".

I think it is. That sounds track is of many guns firing at once. There's the sounds of a car horn before it begins, and a shout of "ceasefire!" at the end, so yeah, cops outside I think.

Footage has emerged showing Omar Mateen working as a security guard in 2010, six years before he shot dead 49 people at an Orlando nightclub.

The 29-year-old is seen on duty as a guard during the clean-up operation following the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

The footage appears in the 2012 award-winning documentary The Big Fix, and shows Mateen speaking with a reporter while contracted to the security company G4S.

It comes as authorities continue to investigate the motive of Sunday’s attack, which also wounded 53 people

It is a short clip, so maybe I don't have the context of the whole encounter. Having said that, I found it unexpected/strange that a security guard would have such an open conversation with a stranger/reporter. I wondered if he was some kind of an actor or planted agent to stir stuff up.

A bunch of things I've noticed with this situation which, as with so many others before, just don't make a lot of sense. Just going to point out a couple.

A lay of the land first.

Top down view showing the Pulse Bar at top of photo, with Dunkin Donuts to the south below, and then a business called Stand Up MRI, south of Dunkin Donuts. The Orlando Regional Medical Center is not shown, but is 0.6 miles north of Pulse.

In the following video, you can see the victim is being carried in a northerly direction, past Stand Up MRI, back towards Pulse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-SvbAbAE54

So, this guy was shot, carried south away from the club, and the nearest hospital, for a bit, and then they decide to turn around and take him back towards the bar, but they stop for a rest at the end, and seem pretty relaxed given everything that has happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK6Dc6RNTaM

At 2:14 on the video above begins Joshua McGill's story, who saved bartender Rodney Sumpter. He's pretty cool tool, narrowly escaping death and saving a man's life, just hours prior. “Yeah, not a problem, thanks for having me,” he tells the GMA host. If you watch the video to the left of Joshua, you'll see several people being carried back towards the bar.

Joshua was "...near the back patio exit which is near where the back patio is," and "We left once we heard the initial gunshots and hopped over the fence eventually. That's when we ran in the parking lot to the safety zone that was set up as the perimeter from the police."

Just how quickly did the police get there and set up this zone? Where did they leave to, before the hopped over the fence eventually. Why did Joshua and his friends need to hop the fence, when it has an emergency exit, which they were near? It has a little ramp and everything.

(See floor plan and photo where orange represents Orange Street, and the red circle is the patio exit. There is a small small parking lot roughly two to three car widths wide, between the exit and Orange Street. The emergency exit is part of the fence, as denoted by the No Parking sign on that portion.)

But the safety zone wasn't so safe and he had to hide. Then his friends ditched him, but that was ok cuz he'd be alright and catch up with them, and then he found Rodney limping around.

"I noticed he [Rodney] had been shot once in each arm." "I took my shirt off tied it around his first initial gunshot wound on his [he mouths "right" but catches himself] left arm."

How in the world did he know where the Rodney's first, initial, gunshot wound was?

Then the police have Rodney lay on top of Joshua in the back of the police car (as no ambulances will be available from the hospital one-half mile away) so Joshua can apply pressure to Rodney's back wound.

As seems near requisite with these things, The Sun Times Network published a story by the Atlanta Constitution Journal, dated June 11, 2016 8:00 p.m., recounting events which would occur six hours later.

__http://atlanta.suntimes.com/atl-news/7/78/307991/orlandos-pulse-nightclub-honors-memory-of-co-founders-brother

Attachments

• BirdsEye (800x365).jpg
    BirdsEye (800x365).jpg
    252 KB · Views: 175
  • DonutsPulse (800x344).jpg
    DonutsPulse (800x344).jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 167
  • StandUpMRI (800x346).jpg
    StandUpMRI (800x346).jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 167
  • FenceExit (800x289).jpg
    FenceExit (800x289).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 163
  • abc_pulse_orlando_floorplan_jc_160613 (800x497).jpg
    abc_pulse_orlando_floorplan_jc_160613 (800x497).jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 18
  • AtlantaNews-06112016.png
    AtlantaNews-06112016.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 17
A couple more.

__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVEqdH7QGWs

The first part with the Sandy Hook kids, I don't know, but the rest of the video with the Orlando witnesses is gold.

J.Colom, evidently one of Orlando's up-and-coming, begins at 8:21. He lives, "right in front of the club," and saw everything. In relation to Pulse, there is a Pro Tint & Detailing north, Einstein Bros Bagle northeast, Wendy's east, Radio Shack southeast, Dunkin Donuts south, an empty field and electrical transformer station west, and a small medical building northwest.

11:10 you see N.Casiano in a hospital bed, presumably on Sunday, June 12th. "I'm fine. I was shot four times in my back. Thankfully, they just went straight through. Um, no major organs were hurt.".

Video of him post-discharge, the very next day:

__http://www.local10.com/news/man-shot-4-times-in-orlando-nightclub-massacre-crawled-over-bodies-to-escape

Joe said:
Really seems like there is some kind of 'contagion' when these events happen, and it seems to be global!

Yes, I thought the same thing. And it's not the first time. I recall a few times already when some shooting or explosion takes place and then we see many other events like that happening in the world.

We could think of them as purposefully "concerted" together in some way, but it also brings the idea of Dr. Greenbaum's mind control as portrayed in The Wave and the idea that there are people that might be "triggered" by something and that's what makes this events happen around the same time. I know this is kind of a "spooky" subject, but it can have something to do with it...

I think so too that it is global, also people in Germany go haywire as far as I can see, a shooting here a stabbing there and so on.

It just keeps getting more and more like the Twilight Zone

The follow are snippets from this Article:

The Independent
59 minutes ago-6-16-16
_http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shot-live-latest-news-updates-birstall-shooting-stabbing-labour-mp-west-yorkshire-a7085561.html
Jo Cox dead: Labour MP dies after shooting and stabbing in Birstall, West Yorkshire - latest updates
Emily Ashton
ClFPycOUgAAo20k.jpg

https://twitter.com/elashton?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Eyewitnesses have described the moment Labour MP Jo Cox was shot and stabbed outside a library in the town of Birstall, West Yorkshire. Ms Cox, 41, was holding an advice surgery for her constituents at Birstall Library when a man approached and attacked her in a vacant parking space on the road outside the library.

A man arrested in connection with the stabbing of Labour MP Jo Cox has been named locally as Tommy Mair.

An eyewitness, Clarke Rothwell, has said Ms Cox was shot three times with what looked like "an old gun... like a musket", once in the face.

Mr Rothwell, a 42-year-old gas engineer, told the Huddersfield Examiner: "I was outside the sandwich shop close to the Library when I heard a popping sound.

"I looked round and there was a guy standing over a woman on the floor.

"He seemed to have what looked like an old gun, like a musket, in his hand and he shot her again in the middle.

"He then seemed to shoot a third time, towards her head or face.

"He was also stabbing at her with what looked like a hunting knife, about a foot long.

"He was stabbing her and waving the knife around.

"A man who I know as Bernard tried to get near but the man swung his knife around and caught him in the stomach. Blood started coming out.

"He was shouting what sounded like `Britain First, Britain First' but then seemed to panic and hurried off.

"He seemed scared and hurried off towards Union Street, dumping a jacket on the floor."I got into my van and tried to follow him but I lost him."

A witness has told the Guardian he heard the attacker shout "Britain First" before shooting.

Mair's house was sealed off by police who were guarding the property as forensic officers worked in the garden.

The Suspect

Neighbours said he had lived there for more than 30 years - on his own for the last two decades since the deaths of his mother and grandmother.

They did not think he had a job or drove a car and described how he would do gardening chores for local people.

One neighbour, David Pickles, said: "He's lived there longer than me and I've lived here since 1975.

"I still can't believe it. He's the last guy I would have thought of.

"He's just quiet. He kept himself to himself.

"He lived by himself. He's been on his own for about 20 years.

"I've never seen a lot of people visiting or anything like that, but he likes gardening.

"He did a lot of people's gardens round here. But he did it quietly."

Mr Pickles said he did not know of any connection between his neighbour and Ms Cox.

“He was shouting Britain First when he was doing it... He was pinned down by two police officers and she was taken away in an ambulance"

Speech

Jo Cox: Watch the Labour MP's compelling speech on the Aleppo crisis
'Sometimes all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/jo-cox-watch-the-labour-mps-compelling-speech-on-the-aleppo-crisis-a7086011.html
She abstained from the vote for UK military intervention in Syria because she was against the strategy of intervention

Added Current Video
Ruptly TV
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4_ImLjUfhQ

J.Colom, evidently one of Orlando's up-and-coming, begins at 8:21. He lives, "right in front of the club," and saw everything. In relation to Pulse, there is a Pro Tint & Detailing north, Einstein Bros Bagle northeast, Wendy's east, Radio Shack southeast, Dunkin Donuts south, an empty field and electrical transformer station west, and a small medical building northwest.

I looked at the map on street view. Looks like there are a few lower rent residences in the area (within a block or so), and maybe one better looking apartment building. So it's possible. Still, quite a coincidence that this guy has made the political news before.

Most interesting is that he knew exactly the time he woke and exactly the time he saw the action. 'Wee hours' would be how I described my memory of such an event.

11:10 you see N.Casiano in a hospital bed, presumably on Sunday, June 12th. "I'm fine. I was shot four times in my back. Thankfully, they just went straight through. Um, no major organs were hurt.".

Interesting. No distress. Loopy from pain meds? Not so far as I can see.
What kind of bullets pass right through? Possible, but improbable. There is so much stuff in the (fully packed with vital organs) torso to hit. The image is mostly head and neck, so we can't see drains, dressings, medication lines.
Presumably he is unencumbered by arm boards (for IV line stability). Or maybe he has a personal assistant there, helping him make the videos.

Yupo said:

Interesting. No distress. Loopy from pain meds? Not so far as I can see.
What kind of bullets pass right through? Possible, but improbable. There is so much stuff in the (fully packed with vital organs) torso to hit. The image is mostly head and neck, so we can't see drains, dressings, medication lines.
Presumably he is unencumbered by arm boards (for IV line stability). Or maybe he has a personal assistant there, helping him make the videos.

You're making all kinds of assumptions based on the suggestion that he was a 'crisis actor'.

That first video of him in a hospital bed is probably him on morphine or some powerful painkillers.

This is him later, explaining (and showing) where he was shot (twice): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgLw6MNhMg

From the X22 report. A possible theory to the motivations of how the suspect may have possibly been set up as an unwitting proxy pasty.

The conjecture starts at 19:24 minutes. Interesting.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdeuuuIcd0U

Back
Top Bottom