May I ask for advice

Wodnik

Jedi
I really need help.
I have been struggling for over 2 years now, and for the llast year and half have been workin with Heather doing SRT, but I can't free myself from "spirit attachment " ( to the point that I feel I want to jump out of my body. That's how intense this is ).
Wow did I allow myself to come to this point.
I met a Reiki and also a psychic man, who got introduced to me through a person I knew for a very long time, and he was a current boyfriend of that friend daughter, so I though he obviously is someone trustworthy.
Anyway I won't go into too many details, but over period of 7 years knowing him,he completely brainwash me, to the point that I couldn't think clearly, and became completely dependent on him mentally.
I do remember when I met him first time, he energetically, and mentally looked into my soul ( without my promission ). As a psychic he told me things which I didn't ask to knowing, but i know now, that I couldn't think logically through entire time I knew him. He was giving me advises, and even deep down I knew that they aren't right, I did was he told me, psychopate .
I became a bit depress due to dession I've made listening his advises, and wanted to get back on my feet again, and I got introduced to Theta healing, thinking that it might help me to clear out unwanted programs.
I am very sensitive when comes to energy, and for more then half of my life I could see colours, doing healing over long distant ( just for family ), but it was more natural for me to heal others then myself.
After 2 years of thinking that I'm working on myself, I felt that I'm "stuck",and just couldn't physically and mentally move forward.
And this is another important element to the puzzle. During Theta healing event I met a psychic women, who got me on a "hook" by saying that my whole family is around me ( I lost my parents, twin brother,cousin, and aunty) over the years and I miss them deeply, and after she said that: I wanted to know more abouth them, and perhaps even to talk to them, so I arrange a session with her to find out how they are.
What happened is she forested me to talk :how I felt when I my father passed away when I was only 13, and what happened after that.
I didn't realised that I compressed a lot of grief, and she brought it out - I wasn't just crying, but I was hysterical, and destroyed. From that time I can't grow were I'm planted.
Even working with Heather on SRT I feel relief only for short time and I start to feel shaking, "drained" and want to jump out of my body.I know that that reiki psychic ( psychopath ) is somehow conected to me, but we tried many times to get rid of him - and don't know how .
Can I ask to tell me what to do ?
I want to work on myself, but feel stopped, and "stuck"

Session Date: August 16th 2014

[Short break! Poncho and Rusty say hi... "AAAAW!"]

(L) Okay, do you want to ask any more about that topic? Well, I have a question to follow up. Say a person has issues that they're really having trouble with, and really having trouble identifying the delimitation of those issues, is it possible to do these "viewings" amongst each other, or with each other, like on the forum?

A: Yes, if a particularly sensitive individual will volunteer to devote about half an hour doing what is more or less "remote viewing". It is not necessary for them to attempt any kind of release, just reconnaissance.

Q: (L) Do we have people sensitive enough?

A: Most members fit the bill. This is a service that can be done for one another. Warning! : Only to be resorted to if the individual is unable to make progress or get past a blockage.

Thanks.
Wodnik

I am sorry for the loss of your loved ones, Wodnik. Given what you have been struggling with in the past few years, your feelings of being under spiritual attack are understandable. Just as 'spirit attachments' can cause us to do and feel certain things, so can basic unmet psychological needs. Those needs should be addressed before venturing into any 'spiritual' causes, I think.

As far as what you can do, I think the best thing is to spend some time with a good therapist and not focus so much on the dramatics of spirit attachments and other psychic things. If there is anything energetically affecting you from these people you met, working on yourself with a therapist will help with that. What you are going through doesn't necessarily have to be other-worldly, you could just be damaged like the rest of us. :hug:

I am sorry for your loss, Wodnik. Hope things are going well for you lately.

Menrva said:
As far as what you can do, I think the best thing is to spend some time with a good therapist and not focus so much on the dramatics of spirit attachments and other psychic things.

I wonder if a grief therapist may be especially helpful.

Take care :hug:

Menrva said:
I am sorry for the loss of your loved ones, Wodnik. Given what you have been struggling with in the past few years, your feelings of being under spiritual attack are understandable. Just as 'spirit attachments' can cause us to do and feel certain things, so can basic unmet psychological needs. Those needs should be addressed before venturing into any 'spiritual' causes, I think.

As far as what you can do, I think the best thing is to spend some time with a good therapist and not focus so much on the dramatics of spirit attachments and other psychic things. If there is anything energetically affecting you from these people you met, working on yourself with a therapist will help with that. What you are going through doesn't necessarily have to be other-worldly, you could just be damaged like the rest of us. :hug:

Thanks Menrva for your kind words. I know when we feel trap or mentally manipulated , we don't get clear picture what exactly is going on - therefore I presented my issue here, at the forum seeking independent view or an opinion.
I'm certain that looking from a distant ( or independently ) we can grasp with ease a biger picture , which I was lucking due to mental attack / draining .
I will consider looking at grief therapist to heal opened wounds .

Cleo said:
I am sorry for your loss, Wodnik. Hope things are going well for you lately.

Menrva said:
As far as what you can do, I think the best thing is to spend some time with a good therapist and not focus so much on the dramatics of spirit attachments and other psychic things.

I wonder if a grief therapist may be especially helpful.

Take care :hug:

Thanks Cleo for your advise which I will consider , and for big hugs.

Hello Wodnik,

I agree with what was already said about seeking out a therapist. Working on healing the emotional wounds should help make you less susceptible to spirit attachments. As for the psychic man and psychic lady, you seem to be vulnerable to their influence, so I would suggest you distance yourself from them entirely, particularly the psychic man, if you haven't already. Is he still in your life? Would you be able to stay away from him?

Best of luck, Wodnik. :hug2:

Guille said:
Hello Wodnik,

I agree with what was already said about seeking out a therapist. Working on healing the emotional wounds should help make you less susceptible to spirit attachments. As for the psychic man and psychic lady, you seem to be vulnerable to their influence, so I would suggest you distance yourself from them entirely, particularly the psychic man, if you haven't already. Is he still in your life? Would you be able to stay away from him?

I would agree on distancing yourself from those of negative orientation. They can surely drain you, and confuse the mind. One thought that hit me when reading your post was, 'think with a hammer'. A good example was when Laura got mad at whatever was making her shoulder unbearably sore, started talking to it, refusing to bow down to it, and it eventually left. I think when you do that, your vibration changes, and eventually becomes inhospitable to whatever is attaching to you. Like I said, that is what popped into my mind, so I thought I would share it with you.

Good luck, and success in your future endeavors.

Guille said:
Hello Wodnik,

I already have done it long time ago in both cases. The problem with the psychopath it wasn't so easy ( he didn't want to let go of my energy, and attached himself to my...duplicate, and that made almost impossible to find ) Only through meditation I was able to allocate it. I could sense his energy, and I even was telling him mentally, that I no longer want that connection, and I forbid him to drain me - he wasn't listening.
Many time I used "f.." word to make him to get off me, and it helped for a short time, and then drainage continue on.
When we get infected with a virus, we know that something isn't right. The same principles are apply to our energy if we are able to feel it .
My whole life hasnt been easy from the childhood, and as we say: no pain, no gain ( and I got lots of it ) .
If we are able to repair ourselves energetically, then everything is much easier, because where the healing starts.

Hello H2O said:
Guille said:
Hello Wodnik,

I would agree on distancing yourself from those of negative orientation. They can surely drain you, and confuse the mind. One thought that hit me when reading your post was, 'think with a hammer'. A good example was when Laura got mad at whatever was making her shoulder unbearably sore, started talking to it, refusing to bow down to it, and it eventually left. I think when you do that, your vibration changes, and eventually becomes inhospitable to whatever is attaching to you. Like I said, that is what popped into my mind, so I thought I would share it with you.

Hello H2O
Thank you for sharing your thoughts . Believe it or not, but I used that " hammer method " endless times on this psychopath and he wasn't listening. I was furious, because I wanted to free myself from that connection, and took me years to achieve it.
( it's wired : I have been expieriencing difficulties posting it. Is it an indication that there is still some leftovers of his energy, trying to stop me ?. I'm stubborn and I'm not giving up )

Wodnik said:
Hello H2O said:
Guille said:
Hello Wodnik,

Hello H2O
Thank you for sharing your thoughts . Believe it or not, but I used that " hammer method " endless times on this psychopath and he wasn't listening. I was furious, because I wanted to free myself from that connection, and took me years to achieve it.
( it's wired : I have been expieriencing difficulties posting it. Is it an indication that there is still some leftovers of his energy, trying to stop me ?. I'm stubborn and I'm not giving up )

From what you said, you recognize that this has been a long process, and maybe you are still dealing with some residual energy. These things can take a physical toll, even though they originate from spiritual sources, you could say. So maybe building your body back up and gaining back lost energy is needed. For me, and of course everyone is different, I found, going back to a basic whole food diet, supplementing with things like magnesium, and iodine worked wonders for me. Although it is a long process I saw results fairly quick. I started making Valerian tea for sleep, and now take Melatonin. I am sure I did some detoxing but since it was long ago I can't remember exactly the protocol. Even though I was sort of stabbing in the dark, I am amazed at how much better I feel. And it seems to benefit all parts of your life, and your mental outlook. Take my results with a grain of salt, but just giving you some of my experiences, hoping that maybe some will help you. Good luck.

Hello H2O said:
Wodnik said:
Hello H2O said:
Guille said:
Hello Wodnik,

Hello H2O

From what you said, you recognize that this has been a long process, and maybe you are still dealing with some residual energy. These things can take a physical toll, even though they originate from spiritual sources, you could say. So maybe building your body back up and gaining back lost energy is needed. For me, and of course everyone is different, I found, going back to a basic whole food diet, supplementing with things like magnesium, and iodine worked wonders for me. Although it is a long process I saw results fairly quick. I started making Valerian tea for sleep, and now take Melatonin. I am sure I did some detoxing but since it was long ago I can't remember exactly the protocol. Even though I was sort of stabbing in the dark, I am amazed at how much better I feel. And it seems to benefit all parts of your life, and your mental outlook. Take my results with a grain of salt, but just giving you some of my experiences, hoping that maybe some will help you. Good luck.

I did ditox for several months and the end of last year, but during Christmas it's so easy to pick up wrong habits and now am slowly getting back on the right track. I removed bread and pasta from my diet long, long time ago and I do take magnesium and probiotic on daily basis, but iodine protocol is something I want to do at the beginning of new year, which is now.

You are searching for understanding to your problem as are you stating. That is your firm ground.

Puzzle, Drainage.

You are opening yourself to seek for "parts" of puzzle also from without. Drainage must be plugged step by step to be able to see through the puzzle.

Can you say again something about your feeling of being stuck?

Mikkael said:
You are searching for understanding to your problem as are you stating. That is your firm ground.

Puzzle, Drainage.

You are opening yourself to seek for "parts" of puzzle also from without. Drainage must be plugged step by step to be able to see through the puzzle.

I will try to explain, Mikkael the feeling of being stuck.
Its feels as you are restricted to do anything, it's like a full blockage all over you.
Have you ever experience dead end, when you know you can't get out- this is how I feel.

Wodnik said:
Mikkael said:

Puzzle, Drainage.

Its feels as you are restricted to do anything, it's like a full blockage all over you.
Have you ever experience dead end, when you know you can't get out- this is how I feel.
I've been through blockages myself at various times though of other sorts and what I recognized from those is common denominator - of being stuck and also drained. I don't remember to be in "dead-end" myself, no. That's tough. It sounds like you spend all options. Is it so? Perhaps you are overlooking something important.

You mentioned something about someone's forcible presence in your "duplicate" (I don't understand your term/concept of duplicate, can you clarify your assumption?) and how you are sensing it. You wrote: Only through meditation I was able to allocate it. Can you describe how you perceive such energy? How it manifests or presents?

Wodnik said:

I have experienced this feeling of being blocked by circumstances beyond control –it often happens when depression sets in and I find my linear brain has limited my thinking - all I see are obstacles and because I cannot see a way around them I can feel there is no hope.

What we have to remind ourselves in such situations is that things are not always as bleak as they seem and there is always a solution, but we first must become open to unforeseen possibilities. What I mean is to try to open a door in our minds to opportunities. When you say ‘when you know you can’t get out’, realize that is only a belief - and by questioning the validity of that belief you may begin to break a hole in that blockage. As Mikkael said, perhaps you may be overlooking something important or options you haven’t considered because you feel so closed off.

Don’t know if you are familiar with Joe Dispenza’s book Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself but his exercises and meditations are an excellent way to help break this cycle.

It’s good you are slowly getting back on track with your diet and supplements. Are you also exercising, getting adequate sleep and practicing EE? I have found exercise to be one of the most beneficial ways to help clear my mind and break through depressive states.

Every small step that we can take to improve our mental outlook helps break the hold of whatever negative thoughts and energies are manifesting in our lives.

Back
Top Bottom