Moon Landings: Did They Happen or Not?

Few comments on the question of whether "Aliens" involved in these landings (or failures) for setting up specific geopolitics on their "farm" that suits their agendas. From recent session:
(Niall) Was the Russian rocket to the moon sabotaged?

A: Yes

Q: (Niall) Why?

A: Keep Russia down and embarrassed!

Q:
(Joe) How was it done?

A: Remote activated EM pulse.
It is Obvious that India's role in sidestepping West's sanctions on Russia, through oil purchases and resale that surely brought lot of Pressure on India and helped Putin. But that is happening for a while. What is interesting is the number times Putin praised Modi in the last few months for his independent policy (against the West) and his "India First" nationalistic approach.
It looks the specific dynamics of a country can be setup by the non-human "Controllers" if they desired. But that doesn't mean that they are involved in the success of India's Chandrayan-3. The amount of backup algorithms created for soft landing ( India's moon landing) made sure it is landed properly. Of course, if somebody wants to sabotage it, they can "fry" the electronics with EM pulse and nothing works.

Did similar "help" existed in USA's first man on moon( It doesn't need to be big help), which is used by "conspiracy" promoters are distracting it by making it "all or nothing".

Tricky questions.
So let me tell you what i know and could in theory contribute. I don’t know HOW the original 70mm negatives where scanned. Was it a scanner or has a camera + macro lens been used to “scan” the negative as a whole or even in smaller sections, and then been stitched together ?
It is not unhead of to scan or photograph a large 70mm negative in sections with a macro lens at 1:1. I do that too at home. And then stitch them together.
Albeit stitching patterns today are not uniform any longer - but more like small mosaics of many small parts being uniformly stitched together in order to achieve a better overall images that looks uniform in tone, shape and colors.
Back in the days you had to try to do it manually and get more or less straight borders in the overlapping parts of the different images put together.
Also if a camera has been used to “scan” the negative, likely in several sections, than there is the issue of that (24x36mm fullframe but also larger than fullframe) sensors are often made out of smaller sensors put together.
Examples i know of:
Fujifilms 33x44mm “medium format” sensors n their 50 and 100 MP GFX series are in fact made up out of 4 smaller sensors put together. (Cheaper to produce due to the failure rate - for example in one large surface sensor that must be discarded compared to a fault in smaller sensor)
My old Leica M9 with its 24x36mm CCD sensor is made up out of two sensors. When doing extreme manipulations by lifting the shadows and steepen the contrast one can sometimes spot the line in the middle of the frame.
Also notice that when you lift the shadows to an extreme degree in especially older sensors, you see a lot of artifacts, stripes and noise.
The roundish shapes in one of the images, is a so called Newton ring. This happens when you enlarge a negative, or make a digital copy from a negative or slide, that is mounted behind plain glass.
Than there were extremely expensive professional drum scanners (from Imacon and Swedish Hasselblad) where you obtained the highest possible quality image files from scanned negatives - which usually were wet mounted (i believe) and scanned as a whole. I doubt these scanners were used in this case.
Hi and thanks for your input. Here's the process they used to scan them. The scanner used is a Leica DSW700 photogrammetric scanner. My brother's been using Nikon scanners in the archiving business for almost 30 years, never seen anything like this. Interestingly the quality of the scans vary enormously, here's an enhanced image taken a few frames earlier
1706915568807.png 1706913717416.png
and the iconic image of Aldrin taken not long after the ladder images. Relatively perfect by comparison.

Thanks for pointing out the Newton Rings. I've been researching them since you mentioned it but there's not much information in regards to Apollo, that includes their technical server. Below are 2 images from A8 and A11 displaying such rings and other artifacts. They haven't been enhanced, its how they appear on March to the Moon and they're pretty much identical. Is this how the newton rings would manifest on a scanner? Such artifacts may appears once in a roll of film, in another roll multiple times
1706921343932.png1706921705740.png
Regarding the artifacts of the LM shadows, they seem to appear only in LM shadows while looking through the LM windows and nowhere else. NASA has no explanation and leaves it up to various 'experts' on various fora to provide them. Who often provide conflicting explanations or none at all. They usually get angry, at least defensive.

Once again, thanks for the input.

Why would our money mean anything to a breakaway civilization? That sounds very illogical to me.

Edit: Btw, if you search the forum about Richard C. Hoagland you'll find extensive documentation about what he's been up to, and he isn't what he seems. There used to be pages on the cass website about it, but they aren't there anymore, but still up on arhive.org _Hoagland, Hyperdimensions, Space and Time by Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Hoagland, Hyperdimensions, Space and Time Pt II by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
The money was used to help fund the breakaway civilization is what she was saying, and it is perfectly logical. Trillions of dollars of missing money being laundered into funding the development of the secret space program and other such projects over the years. You need money to fund black projects the same way they needed money to fund the Manhattan project. And obviously at some point they probably become self funding (mining asteroids etc. with their own separate economies) - but there is a transition from dependent to independent over time. At some point the breakaway civilization "breaks away." And it may or may not be one of many (their could be other breakaway civilizations more ancient than the specific "US deep state breakaway", let alone the extradimensional ones).Unfortunately, since we will never see the books on that missing money (so convenient that they supposedly stored the records right where the Pentagon was hit THE DAY AFTER announcing a big chunk was missing....) there is no telling how and where it was spent.

I get your point on Hoagland, although I will have to look at the points you brought up more in detail. I don't necessarily trust any of these people. You literally cannot trust anyone these days. But the hypothesis still stands independent if he is an misinformation agent or not. The reality is most misinformation agents also tend to drop a lot of truth (the best example of that is Alex Jones, who a former intelligence contractor has admitted has ties to US military intelligence / Stratfor and clearly is part of a psyop operation, but also put out a lot of good true information at the same time - more than most mainstream journalists). It is up to us to try to discern what makes sense and what does not. To me the hypothesis he put out there seems to fit what I know better than any other hypothesis. I do think we went to the moon, and I also think a lot of those photos are clearly fake.

It's 3 minutes worth and the information is sparse. It's 58 years old.
You can find a ton of historical and contemporary video of astronauts training underwater; the vomit comet; the LRV and even Poppy Northcutt in a bikini in their home movies. Absolutely no footage of spacesuit vacuum chamber testing since 1966.

We can find images of Samantha Cristoforetti training in her Sokol suit in a vacuum chamber, looking at its construction you couldn't pull a hard vacuum in it, high altitude at best. Her suit is inflated but information is sparse

Here she is in another chamber, everything is there, the techs, the suits, the gadgets, the astronauts, the chamber, the cameras. Everything except the vacuum!

There's so many parst within the whole development of the space program that, in my view, there being hardly any footage of the suit pressure test doesn't indicate it didn't happen. Ask yourself: would they need this footage later on? Well, if the test is succesfull, there's basically no need for footage. And if the test fails, you're much better off examining the suit itself than looking at footage.

As far as I can see, Nasa used film and video when it was nessecary to do so for their research and development. Not for entertainment or simple documentation. There's a lot of research that was never filmed simply because it was unnessecary.

I also think that, since humans can build machines that can withstand thousands of Bars of pressure, like submarines and basic pressure tanks, it shouldn't be that much of an engineering challenge to build a suit that can withstand 1 Bar of pressure difference.

I tend to agree. We're used to the current era where everything under the sun is filmed and broadcasted (it wouldn't surprise me if NASA has a tiktok account someday). However, things were very different in the 1960's. We tend to project today's norms to the past. Even today, the majority of experiments in most laboratories in the world are not filmed if there is no need to do so, at least not every step of a program R&D program. If there is secrecy around a program, especially if it's tied to the military (as was the space program), there is even less footage to be found if any.

Actually it could be because neither the Soviet Union nor the Russian government ever claimed it was a hoax! :-D I am joking, sort of, but it is very consistent with Russian innate distrust of authorities, either Soviet/Russian or foreign.

In fact, one of the movies that Russians remember very well is "Wag he dog". They often use this movie as an example of what US undoubtedly does in reality.

But Russians can go overboard with conspiracy theories. Not only there are extremely detailed conspiracy theories regarding the Soviet Space program, and how it could never happen as described, but there are also other similarly detailed theories regarding things like Chelyabinsk meteorite (not to mention Dyatlov Pass or Tunguska meteorite).

I remember seeing long article arguing for all kind of possibilities, including drawings of trajectories and triangulations, and what not. Chelyabinsk meteorite was claimed to be a secret military test, a downed UFO (or a UFO crash), an intercepted missile, etc. Anything but a simple meteorite fall.:-D

Yeah, both extremes are not very helpful:

Believing everything authorities say (thus being inclined to not believe/consider conspiracy theories) as many ordinary people in the west do.

And categorically mistrusting everything authorities say (thus being inclined to believe/consider that everything is a conspiracy theory) as many ordinary people in Russia do.

Last edited:
In my opinion, the photos and video of Apollo 11 were absolutely fake. Also, if I recall correctly the questioning of the C's on this subject was unfortunately not very precise. It was not asked if any Apollo photos or footage was faked and if so which ones, it was asked if the entire program was just a film. It was not asked if the technology we were presented with landed on the moon, it was asked if the Apollo program "went to space". It has been demonstrated many times in the past that if the questions are not precise, then the answers won't be either.

If the photos and video of Apollo 11 were indeed fake, it may be that Nasa saw something they didn't want to show, but to me it just seems more logical to conclude that the whole thing was a sham to place America firmly in a dominant global position.

I think it might be useful to ask more precise questions about this subject, if others think this would be worthwhile:

"Was any of the photography or video footage associated with the Apollo 11 program faked?"
"Did the technology we were presented with in the Apollo 11 program land on the surface of the moon?"

Another perspective: Darcy Weir has made a few documentaries on the space programs and UFOs. He's of the opinion that the Apollo photos are real, but airbrushed/sanitized to remove any "anomalies". We've got a pretty good idea that NASA has continued to do this over the years, e.g. the Disclosure Project testimony that led Gary McKinnon to find the computers at NASA with un-sanitized images. (He got caught while loading one of the files up on one of the computer desktops, showing a large UFO.)

"Was any of the photography or video footage associated with the Apollo 11 program faked?"
I already saw the film of the astronauts faking footage of Earth from the spacecraft window, so no need to ask this one.

There's so many parst within the whole development of the space program that, in my view, there being hardly any footage of the suit pressure test doesn't indicate it didn't happen. Ask yourself: would they need this footage later on? Well, if the test is succesfull, there's basically no need for footage. And if the test fails, you're much better off examining the suit itself than looking at footage.
Thanks for your input, yes it doesn't mean the suits don't work but it's highly unusual that no footage exists. Educational and scientific films were made at least 3 decades before Apollo went beyond the belts. They exploded during WWII on all sides and continued ever since. There's actually a lot of historical footage on suit testing, just none in a vacuum chamber except for some clips that are little more than home movies.
As far as I can see, Nasa used film and video when it was nessecary to do so for their research and development. Not for entertainment or simple documentation. There's a lot of research that was never filmed simply because it was unnessecary.
NASA and their contractors filmed miles of training and scientific footage, download and watch this one, the lunar module leaves a crater every time! They made a few humorous clips too, probably at taxpayer expense.
1707516569614.png1707529391095.png
No doubt Poppy was popular with the astronaut corps! Don't know if there's any significance to the gorilla theme but it appears later in the ISS. Don't want to sound like a party pooper but that cheap gorilla suit cost thousands to smuggle up there and what they did was pretty dangerous.
I also think that, since humans can build machines that can withstand thousands of Bars of pressure, like submarines and basic pressure tanks, it shouldn't be that much of an engineering challenge to build a suit that can withstand 1 Bar of pressure difference.
Indeed but flexible pressure suits are rather more complicated. Armored diving suits work because they've got hard skins and armored joints and so would a hard skinned and jointed spacesuit. Flexible suits, even at 0.3 bar stiffen up considerably as demonstrated by this Sokol suit pressurized to about 5.6psi making movement difficult and tiring. Apparently this was all solved by the late 60s and is well documented or maybe not...

1707529077571.png1707529019381.png
Well, it was on TV anyway.

In 1971 NASA engaged a contractor to develop a new suit, the 'Space Activity Suit' or SAS that wasn't so taxing to wear.
The ultimate goal of the SAS is to improve the range of activity and decrease the energy cost of work associated with wearing conventional gas filled pressure suits.
It sort of worked, up to about 80000 feet for a few hours. I don't know why they bothered because they already had suits that had proven themselves more than capable on the moon itself and live on TV! Must be true!

Moving forward we still cannot see any footage, not even of Musk's onesie 'getting double vacuum tested'. This is despite millions of devices capable of recording such an event. This is all we get, mild inflations in chairs, love how their heads tortoise into the necks! Imagine that during explosive decompression! Don't know what pressure it is but the tech's readout says 0.1, if that's bar or kg/cm then it's about 1.4-1.5psi Probably about all it can handle before the crotch zipper blows.
1707547629401.png
Finally, one of reasons they need to postpone returning to the moon is because the suits aren't up to scratch!
Come on Prada, lift your game!

Oh well all that cash ain't gonna launder itself!

Thanks for your input, yes it doesn't mean the suits don't work but it's highly unusual that no footage exists. Educational and scientific films were made at least 3 decades before Apollo went beyond the belts. They exploded during WWII on all sides and continued ever since. There's actually a lot of historical footage on suit testing, just none in a vacuum chamber except for some clips that are little more than home movies.

NASA and their contractors filmed miles of training and scientific footage, download and watch this one, the lunar module leaves a crater every time! They made a few humorous clips too, probably at taxpayer expense.
View attachment 91422View attachment 91441
No doubt Poppy was popular with the astronaut corps! Don't know if there's any significance to the gorilla theme but it appears later in the ISS. Don't want to sound like a party pooper but that cheap gorilla suit cost thousands to smuggle up there and what they did was pretty dangerous.

You're mixing things up here. Yes, film had existed for a long time at that point. Doesn't mean it wasn't expensive to do so.

The scientific footage you linked to is an excellent example of a test where you would actually need the footage badly. You want to see not only the end result, but also stuff like how much matter is ejected upwards, how high do the beads move up before they land, stuff like that. You want to watch that again and again to really understand what is going on at that crucial point of landing the space craft. Also, those samples are pretty hard to store after testing is done. It seems a little movement would disturb it, so all the more reason to film and photograph them.

The humorous stuff you posted seems like stuff made by a commercial party rather than NASA. Do we really know it was made by NASA?

Indeed but flexible pressure suits are rather more complicated. Armored diving suits work because they've got hard skins and armored joints and so would a hard skinned and jointed spacesuit. Flexible suits, even at 0.3 bar stiffen up considerably as demonstrated by this Sokol suit pressurized to about 5.6psi making movement difficult and tiring. Apparently this was all solved by the late 60s and is well documented or maybe not...

Armoured diving suits are designed for much higher pressure difference than space suits. And indeed, flexible space suits seem to me to more complicated to create too, but still, not a super special requiring UFO tech too difficult for humans to do kind of difficult. There seems nothing wrong or special about that Sokol suit picture either to me, nor the SpaceX stuff.

View attachment 91440View attachment 91439
Well, it was on TV anyway.

In 1971 NASA engaged a contractor to develop a new suit, the 'Space Activity Suit' or SAS that wasn't so taxing to wear.

It sort of worked, up to about 80000 feet for a few hours. I don't know why they bothered because they already had suits that had proven themselves more than capable on the moon itself and live on TV! Must be true!
Imho upgading stuff like space suits over the years seems the logical thing to do to me. You learn from desing 1, with that knowledge you create design 2, and from that design 3, etc. I mean, NASA wasn't gonna stop putting people in space at that time. They just didn't go to the moon anymore.

Moving forward we still cannot see any footage, not even of Musk's onesie 'getting double vacuum tested'. This is despite millions of devices capable of recording such an event. This is all we get, mild inflations in chairs, love how their heads tortoise into the necks! Imagine that during explosive decompression! Don't know what pressure it is but the tech's readout says 0.1, if that's bar or kg/cm then it's about 1.4-1.5psi Probably about all it can handle before the crotch zipper blows.
View attachment 91453
Finally, one of reasons they need to postpone returning to the moon is because the suits aren't up to scratch!
Come on Prada, lift your game!

Oh well all that cash ain't gonna launder itself!
There's stuff like intellectual property to consider every time a large engineering enterprise like that is undertaken. And what always remains true: absence of evidence doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I also remember seeing so much footage of astronauts doing stuff floating outside of the space shuttle just connected via a small tether that I think we can say with confidence that humans solved the space suit problem for a long time.

The scientific footage you linked to is an excellent example of a test where you would actually need the footage badly.
And they did it for the suits, miles of it. It would've been necessary for suit development and training. Here, Armstrong consumes 1000 feet of film in a training pool and this human aquarium aerator chews up 325 feet of celluloid in his bulging, leaking suit.
It's of little entertainment let alone scientific value but there's hours of the underwater footage alone but still no chamber footage and there's very little written data in NASA's technical server. They were testing Gemini suits back in the day to 32,500 feet, hardly
Karman line conditions, modern jet goes to 40,000.
1707768755654.png
And of course, all too often this appears
1707772642745.png
The humorous stuff you posted seems like stuff made by a commercial party rather than NASA. Do we really know it was made by NASA?
It's NASA's, there's lots of it and they're still doing it.
There seems nothing wrong or special about that Sokol suit picture either to me, nor the SpaceX stuff.
The Sokol is the only suit I can find that comes closest to being tested on film, probably works but would be nice to see it tested in an emergency situation. As for SpaceX, Musk is quite the showman and slavishly promotes his often half baked products. Tesla, Cybertruck, Hyperloop, Tunnels etc. He receives $2 billion a year from NASA as part of Artemis so surely NASA could lend him a vacuum chamber to demonstrate his Hollywood styled suit. NASA let the physicist Brian Cox use their massive chamber, the world's biggest so he could drop a bowling ball and a feather from height. They also lent the Mythbusters a small chamber to perform experiments. Let's see it in a hard vacuum Elon! Russians on fora and elsewhere think it's not fit for purpose, I agree.
upgading stuff like space suits over the years seems the logical thing to do to me
Only natural but the fact remains, according to the hours of TV and cine footage they had suits that were truly technological marvels that survived up to 3 long EVAs on the lunar surface! The flexibility was astounding; except when John Young drove the lunar rover! So why bother? As for the current spacewalk footage I view it with skepticism, especially when you have morons like this on board the ISS, he can't even use a gas detector!
1707773124295.png
Maybe in the future some material will turn up in an abandoned McDonalds somewhere! As it did in 2008!
1707769990058.png
Check your coops and dog kennels peeps! Who knows what lost technology you'll find!
The only working version of the Ampex tape player ($300K when new) was discovered in a chicken coop and restored with the help of the original designer.
That old guy or gal in the retirement village may be the key to future moon missions!
There is only one person on Earth who still refurbishes these tape heads, and he is retiring this year.
Probably the way NASA wants it!
The skills to read this data archive are on the cusp of disappearing forever.
NASA's very sloppy when it comes to preserving its legacy and it's strange how NASA leaves the job to passionate individuals to preserve this precious history, if it weren't for them we'd have whole lot less.
Who knows they might find the 'lost' or destroyed moon tech in an old KFC or Taco Bell, here's hoping!
1707774229375.png

Not sure of the accuracy of the article below, but FWIW; - Source

The Number One tell-all sign why the Soviets knew straightaway that the Apollo missions were a hoax, as soon as they “landed”:

Initially, the Soviets did not fully appreciate the effect of weightlessness and wrongly assumed that it would enhance the health of their astronauts.

The first short-term flights inspired optimism, but after the 5-day long 1969 Soyuz-7 flight, the returning crew had to be removed on stretchers, and their arrival so distressing that it had to be hid from the public.

On the longer lasting, 18-day long Soyuz-9 flight of June 1970, the astronauts arrived in state of pre-heart infarction and had to be urgently taken to intensive care for ressucitation. The Soviets realised that weightlessness was actually a killer.

That’s an archive photo of Soyuz-9 astronauts Nikolaev and Sevastyanov being carried like motionless dolls out of the return module.

image006.jpg

NASA obviously did not know this, since it had never even sent astronauts to orbit around the Earth. So it pictured, on its fake return missions, dashing, fresh and energetic astronauts jumping from craft to ship. This is a photo of the 1965 Gemini-5 crew, after they had just landed in the ocean and were about to jump (literally) into the aircraft carrier collecting them.

image009.jpg

So unless the Apollo astronauts were some kind of bionic super-beings with synthetic muscles, they clearly had not been exposed to the major impacts of weightlessness experienced by all of the Soviets, the longer the stay, the more terrible the effects.

Nowadays, the effect of weightlessness are very carefully fought and monitored. The ISS astronauts have to undergo a daily workout plan lasting 2 hours, to prevent bones and muscle loss.

Back
Top Bottom