Moon Landings: Did They Happen or Not?

Nowadays, the effect of weightlessness are very carefully fought and monitored. The ISS astronauts have to undergo a daily workout plan lasting 2 hours, to prevent bones and muscle loss.
Pretty sure that would help but not sure if they'd be able to walk as they do upon return from the ISS, they seem pretty healthy. How do they exercise their necks? How do they mimic the 5kg weight of a human head sitting atop the cervical column and supported by 26 neck muscles? My late friend, a radiographer said the muscles and bones of the neck rapidly weaken in coma patients. The local chiropractor said the same and they both spoke of a critical anatomical feature of the neck called the odontoid peg. If this feature demineralizes and snaps then you're in a world of trouble and it would demineralize in zero G. Hi G returns would be risky, even moving around the ISS would be fraught with danger. Even though weightless you still have mass and a knock to the head could easily break something in a severely weakened neck.

I've asked NASA how they maintain neck integrity in space, nothing. I asked 2 ISS astronauts, including the one in the video below, no answer. There is some literature in the NASA tech server on neck problems but nothing on how to maintain them.

Latest lander tipped over apparently, someone forgot to flick a switch.
The original laser-powered range finders had been rendered non-functional because company engineers at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida had inadvertently failed to unlock a safety switch before the lander's launch to space last Thursday, Altemus said.
"That was an oversight on our part," he said, likening the overlooked switch to a safety mechanism on a firearm.
The problem was only detected by happenstance a week later during lunar orbit, with just hours to go before landing, when flight controllers were troubleshooting a different issue.
The camera failed too, of course!
Sorry, space fans: We won't be getting ground-level views of the first moon landing by an American spacecraft since the Apollo era.
Is anyone surprised anymore?!?!
Due to the navigation complications, which required the uplink of a software patch, "the decision was made to power down EagleCam during landing and not deploy the device during Odysseus' final descent,"
Becoming quite a graveyard up there!
In other news Elon Musk tells a crowd that his double vacuum tested, super cool looking IVA spacesuits don't really work that well. He is however working on it so soon he'll have a suit capable of conducting spacewalks.
From the transcript, cannot find news article quoting Musk.
1708816977084.png1708817030101.png1708817581607.png1708817735760.png
So his uber cool suits puff up and become rigid, they have to be redesigned it so you can uhhh you can acutually umm you know like uhh move! No wonder we never saw them getting pressure tested let alone vacuum tested. I pointed this out almost three years ago why didn't he mention this shortcoming back in 2017 when he presented them to the world? If you cannot move his current IVA suits are dangerous but they send astronauts to the ISS in them and they got a 5 star review back in 2020!
1708820920167.png
Musk acknowledges that making a suit that can move whilst pressurized is very difficult but he seems unaware that a bra manufacturer sorted that problem before he was born! Has he not seen the hours of TV and cine footage of astronauts conducting EVAs and frolicking on the moon?
NASA's depending on Musk to return to the moon, he can't even make a suit with joints! Maybe he should smoke them instead.
1708820717317.png

I would encourage anyone - and especially those who firmly cling to this or that "hoax" idea about the moon landings - to take your time and listen to some of the people who actually did it, namely the Astronauts. Frankly speaking, I always had tremendous respect for the sheer determination, discipline, training, experience and knowledge people who have chosen that path had to develop to be able to do that. In case you didn't know, Astronauts in general, and more specifically, those who went to the moon, usually had a deep and often stellar background in many different and varying disciplines, that no other profession on earth shares in that form. Most of them had to be able to know and do pretty much everything. And that includes engineering, mathematics, mechanics, electrical engineering, physics, geology, piloting of jets, Commanding crews/ships/military, multi-language skills and many other things. So, in certain respects, what we send up to the moon were some of the most refined, experienced and capable people this planet has to offer:

I would encourage anyone - and especially those who firmly cling to this or that "hoax" idea about the moon landings - to take your time and listen to some of the people who actually did it, namely the Astronauts. Frankly speaking, I always had tremendous respect for the sheer determination, discipline, training, experience and knowledge people who have chosen that path had to develop to be able to do that. In case you didn't know, Astronauts in general, and more specifically, those who went to the moon, usually had a deep and often stellar background in many different and varying disciplines, that no other profession on earth shares in that form. Most of them had to be able to know and do pretty much everything. And that includes engineering, mathematics, mechanics, electrical engineering, physics, geology, piloting of jets, Commanding crews/ships/military, multi-language skills and many other things. So, in certain respects, what we send up to the moon were some of the most refined, experienced and capable people this planet has to offer:

The first interview is not with men proud of an achievement, it's with men who have done something which they are deeply ashamed of, perhaps soul destroying. I bet they learned better to live with it as time went by.

However, these advanced capabilities (which many men also possess today, as it could not be otherwise) do not mean that the technical and physical difficulties related in this thread could be overcome with the knowledge that existed in those years.

If you ask any archaeologist, he will tell you that the pyramids were tombs of pharaohs and the speech will be very intelligent and persuasive.

The first interview is not with men proud of an achievement, it's with men who have done something which they are deeply ashamed of, perhaps soul destroying. I bet they learned better to live with it as time went by.

What I see is people talking in intrinsic detail about things they did which sounds very much in line with what I would expect that people sound like who know what they are talking about because they experienced it. Nothing sounds even slightly rehearsed or remembered in a script like fashion. Quite the contrary in fact.

What I see is people talking in intrinsic detail about things they did which sounds very much in line with what I would expect that people sound like who know what they are talking about because they experienced it.
Considering that they just became the first people who visited the Moon, their "beaten down" or almost depressed emotional tone does not really reflect that. There are various possibilities of course, including having seen something on the Moon that maybe shocked them - and that they were forced to keep quiet about.

There are various possibilities of course, including having seen something on the Moon that maybe shocked them - and that they were forced to keep quiet about.

Yeah, there are many possibilities for that impression, including your speculation. We simply don't know, though, and it is just an impression after all. I can also imagine that such a flight is enormously stressful to body and mind, and doing a press conference afterward (even weeks after) might be quite challenging. Also, a simple consideration that applies to many people might play into it: they weren't looking forward or were even reluctant or unwilling to do such a press conference, not because they had to lie, but because they were exhausted and/or not keen to do it at all, because it wasn't a thing they like to do.

Yeah, there are many possibilities for that impression, including your speculation.
It might be more than just speculation, considering that within the first half hour of landing on the Moon there was apparently a two-minute "gap" in radio transmissions. Not the best source, but:

Dr Michael Salla, author of Exopolitics: Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence, said the fact has been at the heart of a lot of intense debate.

He said: “During the 1969 Apollo Moon mission, after the landing, there was a very strange gap in radio transmissions.

“What happened in those two minutes has been subject to a lot of controversy.” [...]

Mr Bara said: “Now the truth of it is that each of the astronauts had a separate medical channel.

“That channel was not public and it could have been very easily used to communicate information that you didn’t want to be heard over the general public transmissions.

“What is really interesting about that story though, is the fact that within 30 minutes of landing on the Moon, that story was circulating around NASA that, hey guess what, they saw something on the rim of the crater, they were all upset, they didn’t know what to do, they didn’t know if they should go out.”

And David Whitehead, radio host and creator of the Truth Warrior podcast, argued the story is given credence by the astronaut’s tense and sullen body language in post-return interviews.

The recent landing of the SixLeggedContraption ( “SLC”) proves that the new tech can No Way be compared to the old tech. I have the impression that what we were shown was an experiment, that took place on the surface of the moon ... or not, a capability statement...of sorts in order to get funds for the real deal.
Remember the Perseverence Rover landing on Mars?
Compare the above with the SLC landing. No comparison.

A smart pap walk shoved to woke watchers as the return on the Moon. Please! Give me rather Alfalfa’s letter to Darla....

I reply to the previous discussion, NASA did put astronauts on the Moon. NAsa managed that because and solely so, because NASA used german paperclips. The moment that resource finished, the old tech, became obsolete and decomissioned via the back door, not only never to be seen again, but left with no chances of reproducibility because of lack of ownership.

t.me/resistancedelaplandemie/17207…
Ulysse atteint la surface de la Lune, marquant le premier alunissage des Américains depuis 50 ans avec un vaisseau spatial privé. (Celui qui tient la caméra est probablement un descendant du caméraman laissé sur place par l'équipage d'Apollo
View attachment 92231
The photo is a frame from a video of a computer simulation. It is so bad that the media made a bonfire out of a match flame. Did you know that after the ‘upright’ touch-down, it finally stopped resting on a side? Yeah....It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. Good part is, that it was done with a ‘fraction of the cost’. That is quite irrelevant though. What I find interesting is that after the lidar manual switch fiasco, another doppler nav system was used, courtesy of Langley. This last part I need to double check. Nevertheless, besides the amateurish performance there is a total fog over the stakeholders, which makes the Media slogan sentence to the public almost an insult to injury.

Back
Top Bottom