Name that quote Game

Okay this one is more guess work, because it's probably been said alot in alot of circumstances, I will give you a hint, It's from a hit movie within the last ten years, The character's name starts with a P, and he's had something on his chest for 4 years that he really needs to get out.

NEW QUOTE: "You're a stripper?!"

This one should be A) Ungoogleable (What you would get wouldn't help you too much) and B) Show that you really know your movies, the clue alone should reveal it.

The reward is 3 points for this one.

NEW QUOTE: "I call it 'liquid drano, wannabe bullwinkle'."
NEW QUOTE2: "These SHOULD HAVE BOARDS! Bloody Savage." (Paraphrase, even i can't google it to dbl check)

"I call it 'liquid drano, wannabe bullwinkle'."

Mitchell (Shane McDermott) in the film "Airborne"

"These SHOULD HAVE BOARDS! Bloody Savage."

Brodie to the lady clerk at the flea market, referring to the comic books for sale, in the movie Mallrats?

If you recall she was wearing a Clerk's Hat, I think it was Jason Lee's sister...or someones, I will have to get the special dvd with the commentary on it...

NEW QUOTE: "Most things in here don't react well to bullets."
NEW QUOTE2: "Feast on his flesh." (Eww so gross)

"Feast on his flesh."

From LOTR Return of the King. off the top of my head, the dude on the Nasgul, the witch king of Agmar says this to the Nasgul. The flesh refers to King Boromir. I think the spelling may be wrong on a few of those...

The Witch King of Agmar is the Nazgul :) Forgot what the beastie was, and in regards to King Theoden of Rohan. +1 to Beau, nice job...

I didn't think that one would be so easy, the other quote is much easier imho.

Second quote is still standing...don't tell me I need to give a hint...

We will tie it up in the next few quotes, there is already a new game in the works, with big big big prizes (books n swag)

Back
Top Bottom