Name that quote Game

Anart Justin Muhammad Beau Domivr
2 11 6 3 1

The winner is Justin, you can email me and hook me up with your mailing address and I will send you out a QFG Agenda, with all kinds of shouts to you from the Signs team.

The Next game is coming soon!

OHH come on atreides, I was going to guess Britney Spears on all the quotes...I figured I would at least get 1 right! Also despite being in your noble presence on more than one occasion I never received an autographed picture.

jar

atreides said:
Anart Justin Muhammad Beau Domivr
2 11 6 3 1

The winner is Justin, you can email me and hook me up with your mailing address and I will send you out a QFG Agenda, with all kinds of shouts to you from the Signs team.

The Next game is coming soon!

jar said:
OHH come on atreides, I was going to guess Britney Spears on all the quotes...I figured I would at least get 1 right! Also despite being in your noble presence on more than one occasion I never received an autographed picture.

jar
That's okay jar, I will send you an autographed picture of me if you like :)

Atreides, we all know that you do not show up on film. Please stop promising Jar things that you can never deliver.

"Don't you find that Angora has a tactile sensuality not found in other fabrics?"

Ed Wood

LMFAO JOHNNO!!! my man, I am glad to see you on the boards...I don't know if you qualify for the contest...

Escpecially since it's finished and the new one has begun

/a

Back
Top Bottom