New 2 part interview with Laura

Very good interview.

How difficult to tell the truth without scaring with the deepest.

I loved seeing Laura have to think very carefully about the answers, to fly over what obviously would have been censored by the video channel.

A pleasure to listen to someone wise speaking.

If the Sott foreign lang. teams have created subtitles files in French, Spanish etc. Please send it to me @ joe@sott.net and I will upload it to the video(s).
I managed to download the automatically generated transcript from YT, but it needs editing by a native English speaking volunteer. After that, it should be pretty easy to do a translation to other languages....

Attachments

• Laura Knight-Jadczyk Interview - Part 2.docx
    333.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Laura Knight-Jadczyk Interview - Part 1.docx
    324 KB · Views: 19
I managed to download the automatically generated transcript from YT, but it needs editing by a native English speaking volunteer. After that, it should be pretty easy to do a translation to other languages....

Thanks for that Mari! Would anyone like to go through these texts. From what I can see, there isn't much editing needed other than question marks (?) added where the interviewer is asking a question.

Thank you so much for posting this as I would not want to have missed it! There are different ways of taking in information and I find that I do well taking in information by watching a person who is communicating in a video. Steph_rivers point about how the information would now "stick much more" is what I am speaking of here. There is a context that can come via video that can be helpful and wonderful in it's own right even if one has read all of the books:-) For myself, if I can both read as well as hear/see the material in a video or mp3, the information goes in much more completely. After having just finished reading Amazing Grace, I LOVE forest_light's idea above about an Amazing Grace video series. Thank you Joe for posting and thank you Laura for doing the video!!! Well done!!!

Thanks for that Mari! Would anyone like to go through these texts. From what I can see, there isn't much editing needed other than question marks (?) added where the interviewer is asking a question.
I would be more than happy to do it.

I can consolidate the lines into paragraphs, removing the timestamps and indicate who is speaking - as you do in the C's sessions.

Joe I sent you the reviewed transcription of part 1 one week ago by mail as you requested. Mail not received?
Here is it attached here again.

Attachments

• Laura Knight-Jadczyk Interview - The truth about reality, evil and uncertainty Part 1.zip
    26.7 KB · Views: 26
I edited the subtitles for the part 1. If someone wants to do a preliminary editing for part 2, like Ellipse did for part 2, that would be nice. If not, I will try to work with automatically generated transcript.

Attachments

• Laura Knight-Jadczyk Interview - The truth about reality- evil and uncertainty Part 1.zip
    31.6 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom