New 2 part interview with Laura

Recently, Laura was interviewed by Elsa Schieder of truthsummit.info. Here's the description of the interview as penned by Elsa.
This is incredible that Laura gets invited for an interview just in this perfect time. Wanted to ask who is Elsa Schieder. thx.

When I turned on the video it moved me so much to see Laura ... I sit to listen ... :) Laura's confident voice in our kitchen and seeing her being so beautiful, calm, and objective and yet so enthusiastic and strong and not giving up ... I was touched ... and listening to Laura's prayers for the quest for that one who can turn the wheel of fortune towards human light .. and talking about nature of evil and psychopaths who managed to create the collectives of evil though history... and I thought again of Tito and Tesla and how they were both Promethean characters working and living in the middle of the evil nest, and they somehow managed to keep the light of humanity to shine for this moment ... Laura talk moved me so much, and I pray to return my enthusiasm as much as I can, as Laura shined on me today.

Thank you again! Thank you to inspire me to wite a poem to be a prayer to my soul self

Screen Shot 2023-06-30 at 19.03.36.png

What a wonderful interview Laura I was inspired by her honest and truthful approach to finding truth not just for herself but truly for us all her hard work and dedication are really inspiring and listening to her life it made me feel that many of us including myself have had a path that has led us here to I just wish I'd worked as hard as Laura and had more confidence in myself.
Please watch the interview it's well with your time and you may feel afterwards that where all a little closer than I certainly thought and only together can we traverse the roads ahead.
Thank you Laura,Joe and the chateau crew much love to you all.

Excellent interview. I thought Laura came across as extremely relatable in this, and the emphasis on awareness, the nature of evil, the paranormal, and knowledge as protection and love really covered the most important bases for people who would be seriously searching for answers to their questions. Perfect inspiration for those with the essential drive to learn more and share what they've learned with others, osit.

Thank you for these interviews, I thoroughly enjoyed them! Elsa asked really good questions, and the conversation flowed naturally. Listening to Laura I always learn something new, but she is also such a good storyteller that it is a joy to hear what I know being re-told by her.

Encore, encore!!! :clap:

I can see an interview series - 'Amazing Grace' (video or podcast? series) with Laura talking about her life, reading excerpts from Amazing Grace and then stopping to expand on particular subjects, like the state of the world, human behaviour, psychopaths, hyperdimensional experiences, knowledge/protection... A great way for people to find their way to the forum, the C's and incredible knowledge offered. :cool2:

Thank you for posting. The segment that resonated the hardest to me was Laura’s emphasis on spirit attachments and just how much influence they hold on a mind/body. I really forgot how important this was to always be aware of this. Seeing a face with emotion couriering this message of importance made it stick much more. This made me curious about SRT, attempting to comprehend what it really entails.. it’s risks and how we have a choice to not be food, and not take a risky easy way out. Changing FRV through active work and will. Man, this is tough. Thanks for reminding me there is never a free lunch.

Back
Top Bottom