New 2 part interview with Laura

Thank you for these interviews, I thoroughly enjoyed them! Elsa asked really good questions, and the conversation flowed naturally. Listening to Laura I always learn something new, but she is also such a good storyteller that it is a joy to hear what I know being re-told by her.

Encore, encore!!! :clap:
Same here! Enjoyed listening to the interviews!! Thank you for sharing :hug2:

Thank you Joe and Laura for this account of his experience and his incessant research that continues to change our lives even now by deepening this knowledge. It is also an opportunity for me to revisit these different periods in my life and to find new coherence in them. My gratitude to Laura (and the whole team). :flowers: :love:

The second video goes into more details about evil and psychopathy, and how Laura became interested in these subjects. In the beginning, a book about Poland during WWII is mentioned:
Jan Karsky, Story of a Secret State or this version from 2014. Here is the blurb in case anyone is interested:
In Nazi-occupied Poland, schools, courts and newspapers were operated by the Polish Underground secretly, right under the nose of the Gestapo. The author who was liaison officer between the underground and the exiled Polish government in London, wrote this amazing report right after the liberation.

Back
Top Bottom