New Year's Eve Miami mall "alien invasion"!

At this point the only paranormal thing is the police reaction.
The mention of fireworks made me think of a system some cities install. It's a network of microphones that's supposed to detect any firearm shooting (fireworks, balloons, etc.) and automatically points the police to the location. It is possible that the police has installed a super sophisticated system and because of some bug (or Artificial Idiocy), all cars received the same instruction to go to the mall, hence the blues brothers level show up. A supposition anyway.

It's a similar "testimony" because the one guy watched the video of the other and made a video saying the same thing.

Until someone can provide literally any kind of substantiating evidence for the claim that cops were going through people's devices, all testimonies making this claim should be regarded as clickbait and not taken seriously.

No way did cops infringe on so many people's rights without a single one of them getting a record of it so they could take the city to court for a million dollar payday.

Edit: Also, anyone who was actually there would want to provide as much info as possible proving they actually were there. Just saying you were there doesn't really make a convincing case that you were where you say you were.

Indeed. The only substantial evidence I have seen so far is a big police presence, people leaving the building, a report showing people doing fireworks. While I haven’t seen any substantial evidence provided by any of the „eye witnesses“ who claim to have seen something „abnormal“.

At this point the only paranormal thing is the police reaction.
The mention of fireworks made me think of a system some cities install. It's a network of microphones that's supposed to detect any firearm shooting (fireworks, balloons, etc.) and automatically points the police to the location. It is possible that the police has installed a super sophisticated system and because of some bug (or Artificial Idiocy), all cars received the same instruction to go to the mall, hence the blues brothers level show up. A supposition anyway.
i know what you mean there's a system like that on a neighborhood a couple kilometers from here to detect gunshots

personally i don't think many cops are able to see the programming it's possible they're kinda robocops already why'd they just sit there with the sirens on like an ant colony?

The more I think about it, the more I think it was a misjudgment of the scene on the part of the first police cars.

In a country where people really die and are seriously injured by firearms, the first cars heard the firecrackers that have a very similar noise of guns and anyway..., they probably got scared shitless and magnified the stage to have the greatest support possible.

Even some misplaced reaction with his weapon on the part of someone, so what happened is told, but it does not go into details.

People forget that the Cops are normal people with families and responsibilities, so fear, plus human error equals shameful and therefore something to hide.

It's a maybe that I think, so as not to go into the possible high strangeness of the matter.

I'd like to add my limited perspective. I don't have any social media accounts to scroll through when events like this happen, which is handy if you want to only see what the topics the media is coordinating a push. Downside is, if there's anything getting filters, its that much harder to see.

I did not hear about this until the 8th, and excluding people's selfie interviews, I've only seen ONE video of the actual "footage", the overhead view of the police cars. I'm seeing lots of edits of that same one video. With this thread, I now have two. :lol:

For all the "alien" hype, there's very little actual information. The main reason I wanted to add to this post is as I mentioned before. I have no twitter account, facebook, nothing. I can't see and "trends" or curated content (this is intentional on my part). For "big" stories like this, you're bound to see more than one video even if its not "on the ground" reporting.

I would also like to note, the "official" post-reports, only 4 (fore!) juveniles were arrested :whistle::

Another fight between teenagers using sticks and fireworks? Or a CIA operation gone wrong? Not sure. But this was another unusual event in NYC January 31, that looks similar to what happened in Miami bay.

However the only thing reported, which makes sense is the following:

NYPD officers assaulted by group of men in Times Square

In a show of force Wednesday, dozens of NYPD officers took to the streets to help find the other suspects still on the loose.

“They’re on a special mission tonight,” Daughtry said. “We’re not going to sit idly by and let individuals that assault our officers think they can just walk the streets of New York without any consequences.”
Via: NYPD officers assaulted by group of men in Times Square, police say

Anyways, it’s only curious that 2 events involving a huge amount of patrols happened within a month in 2 big cities in the US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom