New Year's Eve Miami mall "alien invasion"!

This "witness" mentions that some young people with a device, some box, opened a portal in the Miami mall and some creature entity came out. People run away and others start shooting at the entity. His drawing of this creature looks very much like a "Dementor" or at least what is popularly known as a dark entity a la Harry Potter
I was curious about all these alleged witnesses, so I looked a few up. I'll give my subjective impressions of what I saw.

First I watched that influencer Layah Heilpern and personally I don't buy her story. The first reason is that it seems to be too general, not enough details. For an experience that was quite out of the ordinary like what she said she witnessed, I think most people would be saying much more specific things like 'I was on such and such street/corner/shop and I talked to a person around this age or that with this description, then came another person who said this and that, and then there were 1/2/3 police officers who told me exactly this or that so I had to delete the video and then they ushered me away in such direction', etc. If I think of witness accounts of UFO sightings or abductions or 9/11 survivors they do tend to be quite specific about what they lived through - where they were, with whom, at what time, the sequence of events, how much time, etc.

The second reason is that people who are telling the truth don't change the details of their story. Those who make things up either add more colorful or impressive stuff later or simply tell it differently. In the video, she said that helicopters were shining light down as if searching for something and that she got a 'glimpse' of something that didn't look like teenagers and looked non-human. Then on the comments of her post, someone asked her if she had actually seen an alien, and she said 'not directly'. Appart from the fact that I don't know how she could have seen an alien 'indirectly', this was a chance for her to repeat or clarify along the same lines what she said before, that she saw 'something' that gave her the impression of being non-human from a distance, but she wasn't sure or whatever. Instead it's as if she realized she couldn't really commit to that statement and stepped back on it.

Then I watched this other video of another alleged witness. Again I don't buy his story, as he too talks in very general terms. Additionally, he starts the video by stating that he 'just got out of the basement' after a few days because the experience was so freaky. Really?? Somehow that strikes me as an attempt to dramatize the story with a detail that's just not true. Someone in the comments mentioned that houses in Miami don't have basements. I don't know about that - maybe most don't but some do. But still, his story doesn't sound real to me.

There is also this video of a guy who claims his father is high up on the police department and he was even running for sheriff. So he calls him on the phone while recording and straight asks about the alien story and the father says he can't talk about it and he won't comment anything at all. That's kind of interesting, but we would still have to believe that the guy on the phone was indeed someone high up on the police department. And if he is, that just points to something rather abnormal having taken place - not necessarily aliens.

Finally, there's the video that Puma posted about the guy who claims he saw a portal opening up. That one has the merit of being much more detailed and specific, saying things like 'I was standing on the second floor looking at this angle and then people came from this direction and then someone fired and people ran in that other direction and the portal/entity looked like this', etc. However, the guy does sound like he is on drugs. He also claims that he is a graffiti artist and that's why he went to Miami for some sort of event. Yet when he draws what he saw, the quality of the drawing on paper is doodles and stick-people. So it seems to me that he is yet another candidate for someone having made stuff up.

On the other hand, there's this video from a cop which I find to be quite spontaneous and sincere. He strikes me as being genuinely exasperated with the whole alien thing, so I believe him. Granted that there may be room for him thinking it was only teenagers and nobody telling him something different took place. Another cop here, he doesn't sound to me as lying, but he is more measured and 'studied' in his talk, so perhaps I'm wrong.

So, based on what I've seen so far, I don't think there were any aliens. What I'd really like to know now is who came up with the alien story in the first place, and how it caught fire like that. I mean, the very first reports we saw were already claiming that 'lots of people say they saw critters', but we didn't really watch witness testimonies until days later, once people saw an opportunity for their 15 minutes of fame.

That's my take on it at the moment but I'm open to change if further data comes up. :)

Btw, I think this subject of the Miami Bay Area should have its own thread because it’s turning away from the main subject of alien disclosure agenda, I mean, it could be related in many ways but idk.

Although I agree with that, I didn't have any idea what was "idk".

I had to search for the meaning of that abbreviation, "I don't know".
So, since English is not the native tongue for many members of this forum, would it be possible to try to avoid as much as possible, these short abbreviations unless there are very common like CIA, FBI... or at least give us a link to find rapidly the meaning. Thanks

So, since English is not the native tongue for many members of this forum, would it be possible to try to avoid as much as possible, these short abbreviations unless there are very common like CIA, FBI... or at least give us a link to find rapidly the meaning. Thanks

I will have that in mind. I struggled myself with abbreviations since I moved to the US as well, and with time, it became a new normal communicating day to day here, because people use them a lot, so I got used to it, but you are right! I didn’t consider others no native speaking. Thanks for the suggestion Jacques.

I was curious about all these alleged witnesses, so I looked a few up. I'll give my subjective impressions of what I saw.

First I watched that influencer Layah Heilpern and personally I don't buy her story. The first reason is that it seems to be too general, not enough details. For an experience that was quite out of the ordinary like what she said she witnessed, I think most people would be saying much more specific things like 'I was on such and such street/corner/shop and I talked to a person around this age or that with this description, then came another person who said this and that, and then there were 1/2/3 police officers who told me exactly this or that so I had to delete the video and then they ushered me away in such direction', etc. If I think of witness accounts of UFO sightings or abductions or 9/11 survivors they do tend to be quite specific about what they lived through - where they were, with whom, at what time, the sequence of events, how much time, etc.

The second reason is that people who are telling the truth don't change the details of their story. Those who make things up either add more colorful or impressive stuff later or simply tell it differently. In the video, she said that helicopters were shining light down as if searching for something and that she got a 'glimpse' of something that didn't look like teenagers and looked non-human. Then on the comments of her post, someone asked her if she had actually seen an alien, and she said 'not directly'. Appart from the fact that I don't know how she could have seen an alien 'indirectly', this was a chance for her to repeat or clarify along the same lines what she said before, that she saw 'something' that gave her the impression of being non-human from a distance, but she wasn't sure or whatever. Instead it's as if she realized she couldn't really commit to that statement and stepped back on it.

Then I watched this other video of another alleged witness. Again I don't buy his story, as he too talks in very general terms. Additionally, he starts the video by stating that he 'just got out of the basement' after a few days because the experience was so freaky. Really?? Somehow that strikes me as an attempt to dramatize the story with a detail that's just not true. Someone in the comments mentioned that houses in Miami don't have basements. I don't know about that - maybe most don't but some do. But still, his story doesn't sound real to me.

There is also this video of a guy who claims his father is high up on the police department and he was even running for sheriff. So he calls him on the phone while recording and straight asks about the alien story and the father says he can't talk about it and he won't comment anything at all. That's kind of interesting, but we would still have to believe that the guy on the phone was indeed someone high up on the police department. And if he is, that just points to something rather abnormal having taken place - not necessarily aliens.

Finally, there's the video that Puma posted about the guy who claims he saw a portal opening up. That one has the merit of being much more detailed and specific, saying things like 'I was standing on the second floor looking at this angle and then people came from this direction and then someone fired and people ran in that other direction and the portal/entity looked like this', etc. However, the guy does sound like he is on drugs. He also claims that he is a graffiti artist and that's why he went to Miami for some sort of event. Yet when he draws what he saw, the quality of the drawing on paper is doodles and stick-people. So it seems to me that he is yet another candidate for someone having made stuff up.

On the other hand, there's this video from a cop which I find to be quite spontaneous and sincere. He strikes me as being genuinely exasperated with the whole alien thing, so I believe him. Granted that there may be room for him thinking it was only teenagers and nobody telling him something different took place. Another cop here, he doesn't sound to me as lying, but he is more measured and 'studied' in his talk, so perhaps I'm wrong.

So, based on what I've seen so far, I don't think there were any aliens. What I'd really like to know now is who came up with the alien story in the first place, and how it caught fire like that. I mean, the very first reports we saw were already claiming that 'lots of people say they saw critters', but we didn't really watch witness testimonies until days later, once people saw an opportunity for their 15 minutes of fame.

That's my take on it at the moment but I'm open to change if further data comes up. :)

yet the cop didn't explain why is that they triggered the "all stations" alarm

what came to mind now is that something triggered it to obfuscate the scene with strobing lights and that may even be an exercise to test people's susceptibility to the whole mind programming thing

I don't know why the cops panicked over some illegal aliens shopping at the mall 🤷‍♂️
The helicopter videos show nothing. In low light conditions, a running person would leave a motion blur. Add to that some strange video compression and you have a ghostly alien.
The video by ollye shows... a small palm tree in perspective? The video camera is clearly moving relatively to the scene. Close objects (the mysterious silhouette) move faster than distant objects (the building, other trees, etc.).
Maybe there was something paranormal but these videos do not show any of them. OSIT

Well come on now. English is neither my native language, but this falls in the same category as 'fwiw' or 'imo'.

When the brightness of the image is adjusted, a humanoid figure almost as tall as the palm tree can be seen.

@Approaching Infinity gave me the idea to check the area around the Mall because it looked to me like a person standing on a boulder. We found an angle approximating that of the video clip, using the Holiday Inn as the point of reference, and found a statue that looks exactly like what's shown. I've attached a picture of the statue and am providing the link to the statue's location.

Here's the location:

Attachments

• NotAlien.png
    NotAlien.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 63
At 19 minutes and 45 seconds into this video it does seem like a portal may have opened up. Like a blue light bubble, just before the camera changes direction.

At 19 minutes and 45 seconds into this video it does seem like a portal may have opened up. Like a blue light bubble, just before the camera changes direction.
I did not see anything, but also malls are flooded with lights and screens and so.. changing light on a reflection is actually very common.

I fin dit more interesting that people on the internet seem so determined to prove that something extraordinary happened, instead of finding out what actually happened. Not saying it is impossible for something to have happened, but there's a clear bias and that I find it interesting.

Mostly because, if they're going to be pulling a big global con on everyone where aliens are involved, that very tendency to want to believe something fantastic will be a great enemy of our critical thinking and our ability to see through the lies.

Back
Top Bottom