New Year's Eve Miami mall "alien invasion"!

Puma, that's getting closer to what I was thinking...

Meanwhile, there is this gal on X claiming to have been there. Look at her X profile.

I just watched some of her interviews and stances on the many ptb's big lies submerging our world, this woman seems to be pretty well informed, so yeah, I now find myself back to square one concerning some possible alien participation too in the middle of all theses hazy narratives.

Nowadays, it is getting increasingly hard to know what actually happens in any given event, since there are undoubtedly people on social media who are making things up out of thin air, either on their own accord or because they are paid to do so. Those fake stories/videos/pictures then get viral (probably on purpose, in many circumstances) which then motivates more people to fake stuff about the event "to get clicks". In that way, a myriad of fake videos/stories/pictures are being created in an almost exponential curve as soon as anything happens! In other words: What really happened gets muddy very quickly. Not to mention things like deep fakes, and AI generated material in general. But there are still many concrete principles that apply and can get us closer to what actually happened! Namely, for example: You need some tangible/comprehensible proofs when somebody makes a claim and/or something happens.

While I still think that there is a lot of faking going on in that event, I have to agree that the (apparently) overwhelming response from the police is kind of strange given the official story of what happened (fireworks etc.). One way we could "explain" this is by the general chaotic and hysteric times we live in, which prompts people in general (and in this case, police in particular) to overreact when faced with of mundane things.

But still, I think that explanation might fall short to explain what happened given the scale of the police response, especially if you know how police are trained and deployed in practical terms during events.

Last edited:
Wouldn't this be one of those famous holograms? 🤔
I've played around this same idea since the beginning. And the idea that Laiah Heilpern, the lady of the above X making things up around having observed kind of a gigantic silhouette, and then the way the police intervened when recording the event doesn't make much sense seeing how much experience she has at revealing and explaining all kind of msn lies I've read so far in her X account.

This "witness" mentions that some young people with a device, some box, opened a portal in the Miami mall and some creature entity came out. People run away and others start shooting at the entity. His drawing of this creature looks very much like a "Dementor" or at least what is popularly known as a dark entity a la Harry Potter​

Some believe that the box contained pyrotechnics, so what they saw was the device igniting. Like all other witnesses he does not provide evidence. The following video is of one of these boxes of pyrotechnics in action. (It is not necessary to watch the complete video, it is only an example).​

What is GLP and could you provide the sources of the quotes?

Is the forum dedicated to discussing conspiracy theories: Godlikeproductions

My bet is still that nothing unusual has happened in Miami in the sense of paranormal/hyperdimensional activity and that the stories and videos claiming that something like that happened are social media hoaxes.

Having said that, we also have to contend with the idea that IF something of the sort should have happened in Miami, that paranormal and especially hyperdimensional activity has been shown again and again to be able to interfere with our (electronic) devices in a way that makes them mailfunktion. With the result that people are unable to capture/record what they see on tape.

Which means that even IF many people in Miami claim to have seen or even recorded strange activities, that it wouldn’t be unusual that you can’t find footage of it. In fact, that is what you would expect in such a phenomenon.

After reading through the first page of the Miami thread on GLP I’m left with doubt, and more questions than answers. Seems to be a large amount of "speculation" as to what actually took place. The video posted by orionskate seems the most legitimate take on this event so far. Osit…

Whether is fake news, a ruined false flag attack, window faller phenomena or whatnot, I like when situations like this blows because it make us exercise our brains into analice what can or can’t be, so we can learn how to distinguish more and more future events, especially if they appear on social media.

Btw, I think this subject of the Miami Bay Area should have its own thread because it’s turning away from the main subject of alien disclosure agenda, I mean, it could be related in many ways but idk.

Back
Top Bottom