New Year's Eve Miami mall "alien invasion"!

I think this Miami event doesn't bode well for any comprehensive 'disclosure' as many people, especially when under the influence, might recognize 'Aliens' all over the place and try to shoot them.

Forcing disclosure on people might make this world even crazier as it is right now.

I think this Miami event doesn't bode well for any comprehensive 'disclosure' as many people, especially when under the influence, might recognize 'Aliens' all over the place and try to shoot them.

Forcing disclosure on people might make this world even crazier as it is right now.
This is one reason why the bureaucratic/managerial/intel types want a "controlled" disclosure spaced out over several years. They think that an uncontrolled disclosure (whether instigated by the phenomenon itself, a foreign power, or a Snowden) would lead to several disruptive developments, one of which being standard social hysteria.

Watch the eye movement and body language. IMO he is making it up and not remembering it. Imaging "things" and remembering them leads to very distinctive eye movement.
Re: eye movement, I am aware of NLP and how you look to the left when recalling a memory; note that most "selfie videos" have "flipped" images.
There is actually a video setting on some of the video taking apps to remove the "mirror" take of the video.
e.g.
mirror.png
From the video, seemed to me he looks to his left a lot while recounting the event he presumably witnessed.
(*edited post to fix attached picture)

I hadn't see it posted here, here is a, presumably, eyewitness account. I am leaning towards genuine.
Another one popped into my twitter feed, same observation about the image cutting in and out, like maybe a hologram

It's a similar "testimony" because the one guy watched the video of the other and made a video saying the same thing.

Until someone can provide literally any kind of substantiating evidence for the claim that cops were going through people's devices, all testimonies making this claim should be regarded as clickbait and not taken seriously.

No way did cops infringe on so many people's rights without a single one of them getting a record of it so they could take the city to court for a million dollar payday.

Edit: Also, anyone who was actually there would want to provide as much info as possible proving they actually were there. Just saying you were there doesn't really make a convincing case that you were where you say you were.

Last edited:
Until someone can provide literally any kind of substantiating evidence for the claim that cops were going through people's devices, all testimonies making this claim should be regarded as clickbait and not taken seriously.
That's my take on it also at this point, lots of clickbait that will eventually fade away.

I don't know why the cops panicked over some illegal aliens shopping at the mall 🤷‍♂️
Maybe there was something paranormal but these videos do not show any of them. OSIT
Yes, if there was something, was enough buried by much noise.

Found this interesting X post of Eddie Gilley

Semper fidelis
Semper fidelis (Latin pronunciation: [ˈsɛmpɛr fɪˈdeːlɪs]) is a Latin phrase that means "always faithful" or "always loyal" (Fidelis or Fidelity). It is the motto of the United States Marine Corps, usually shortened to Semper Fi. It is also in use as a motto for towns, families, schools, and other military units.

Below is Bayfront Park although, is not clear to me what he is implying. Or there is another "below" place related to the marines?
Bayfront Park
The park began construction in 1924 under the design plans of Warren Henry Manning and officially opened in March 1925.[4] Beginning in 1980, it underwent a major redesign by Japanese-American modernist artist and landscape architect, Isamu Noguchi. Today, Bayfront Park is maintained by the Bayfront Park Management Trust, a limited agency of the city of Miami, Florida.

Bayfront Park is bordered on the north by Bayside Marketplace and the FTX Arena, on the south by Chopin Plaza, on the west by Biscayne Boulevard and on the east by Biscayne Bay. Bayfront Park is host to many large events such as the New Year's ball drop, Christmas celebrations, concerts, the Bayfront Park Amphitheater, the Tina Hills Pavilion, as well as boat tours around Biscayne Bay.

Seven blocks north is Bayfront Park's partner park, the 30-acre (0.12 km2) Bicentennial Park. This park’s name has been changed to Museum Park and it is home to The Perez Art Museum and the Frost Science Museum.

In June 2020, the park's Ponce de Leon and Christopher Columbus statues were vandalized, though it was announced that they would not be removed.[5]
Site of assassination of Anton Cermak
On February 15, 1933, Chicago Mayor Anton Cermak was shot three times in the chest and mortally wounded while shaking hands with President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt in front of Bayfront Park by assassin Giuseppe Zangara. Along with Cermak, who died of his wounds 19 days later, four other people were hit by the gunman, one of whom also died.[6] A serious debate has ensued as to whether Zangara had been actually trying to assassinate Cermak, presumed to have been killed by accident, instead of Roosevelt, however no firm evidence has been found out to prove this theory.

On the other hand, they would have sent all that police cars to encapsulate these idiots, this was the same night on the other side of the city.

Police had already dealt with youngsters, I still find weird all that cops

Edited link

This one?

There are 2, 3?...one walking from left to right, another blur like shape/form around police car... The other, like a shadow at the building.
Can any one tell m the name of the building or street? I want to search it at google, to see better the dimensions.

The blur one is seen better above form irjO's, that for some reason, the X post can't be seen, the other two (silver and shadow) looks better with the 33 zoom

In theory

this kind of effect would be possible to do if the shutter speed of the camera set to video, is lower than the nominal 1/60s or 1/30s. So, by using let’s say 1/8s or 1/4s of a shutter speed, walking people would turn into what looks more like ghostly moving creatures.

I am not saying it was like this. I am only suggesting that it is technically possible to accomplish such an effect with a video camera set to longer than normal recording speeds.

Then of course; anything is possible digitally in post processing.

They think that an uncontrolled disclosure (whether instigated by the phenomenon itself, a foreign power, or a Snowden) would lead to several disruptive developments, one of which being standard social hysteria.

Another being people reacting with fear and anger and telling the "aliens" to take a hike.

One question though: if all those cop cars argue for it being "aliens at the mall", what were all those cops told they were responding to at the mall? Or do cops not need to be told what they are responding to?

And assuming there were "aliens at the mall", why did they decide they needed all those cop cars. I mean, the same claim that so many cop cars argues against it being just a response to kids fighting, also argues against it being "aliens", no?

Caller: "hello, is this 9/11, there are aliens at the mall"

Dispatcher: "ok, hang on mam, I'm sending all available cars to deal with those intergalactic interlopers".

Back
Top Bottom