New Year's Eve Miami mall "alien invasion"!

Everyone has phones. If aliens showed up in a mall, we would have first hand footage from people's mobile phone cameras.

All I've seen is BLURRY footage from a helicopter. "First hand" written accounts from twitter or wherever could be fake - how would you know?

One thing thing to consider with witnesses, specially on X, is that it’s a good opportunity for them to catch attention and get revenues. The more interaction they get the more possibilities to get money, so we can’t trust much on people being witness on social media, many people take these opportunities to look for attention, (there could be some sincere ones) but it’s really hard to tell or follow.
So it looks like an opportunist propagation of a simulative flavor of disinformation. If there really was a goal on that, it could very well be:

Unknown.jpg

Sorry for the large images in my previous post, the forum editor previews differently on a smartphone because of the larger vertical space :-[

Well, we DO KNOW that MSM will cover things up... I still think it was an excessive response to supposed kids doing whatever.
The only explanation I see if a real even as occurred is that they have created this bogus video and bogus witnesses and Auntie blog to de legitimate any stories or witnesses that may come forward. Create a fall story that can easily be debugged and in this way delegitimize any one coming foward. That Would be a far fetched explanation and I don’t believed much in it, I prefer to think that a good prank a la Orson Well as been played on the public.

Bon on un truc très étrange.
Vous vous souvenez de la vidéo que je vous avais montré avec des centaines de voitures de police arrivant près d'un centre commercial à Miami ?
On a quoi ? Les Faits :
La Police dit que c'était à cause d'une bande de jeune qui tirait des feux d'artifice.
Sauf que parmi les échanges entendus entre policiers, nombreux parlaient de "créatures" et certains de "créatures de 3 mètres de haut".
Autre chose le trafic aérien a été arrêté cette nuit là à l'exception des hélicoptères militaires noirs.
Et cerise sur le gâteau les médias ne parlent de rien, alors que cette concentration de véhicules de police est tout de même inhabituelle pour des feux d'artifice.
Certains voient une silhouette marchant dans la vidéo.
Nous préparent ils une opération Blue Beam ?
(=fausse invasion alien pour décréter un gouvernement mondial policier en résumant très vite)
Surtout que le nombre de fois où des créatures faisant 3 mètres sont relatées commence, à faire beaucoup depuis quelques mois. Ce n'est pas la première fois.
1704536299288.png
Well, we have something very strange.Remember the video I showed you with hundreds of police cars arriving near a shopping center in Miami?What do we have? Facts :The police said it was because of a gang of young people setting off fireworks.Except that among the exchanges heard between police officers, many spoke of “creatures” and some of “creatures 3 meters high”.Another thing was that air traffic was stopped that night with the exception of black military helicopters.And the icing on the cake is that the media doesn't talk about anything, even though this concentration of police vehicles is still unusual for fireworks.Some see a silhouette walking in the video.Are they preparing a Blue Beam operation for us?(=false alien invasion to decree a police world government, summarizing very quickly)Especially since the number of times where creatures measuring 3 meters are reported has started to increase in recent months. It is not the first time.

The only explanation I see if a real even as occurred is that they have created this bogus video and bogus witnesses and Auntie blog to de legitimate any stories or witnesses that may come forward. Create a fall story that can easily be debugged and in this way delegitimize any one coming foward. That Would be a far fetched explanation and I don’t believed much in it, I prefer to think that a good prank a la Orson Well as been played on the public.

I don't think any of that was going on. There were large numbers of teenagers fighting sporadically in the mall. They were shooting fireworks at each other. Someone (or multiple people) called the cops and reported "shooting". That activated their "active shooter" scenario which basically means send everything. So they did. Then one dude on twitter who plays too many video games claimed there was an "alien" in footage from a helicopter. But there wasn't.

I don't think any of that was going on. There were large numbers of teenagers fighting sporadically in the mall. They were shooting fireworks at each other. Someone (or multiple people) called the cops and reported "shooting". That activated their "active shooter" scenario which basically means send everything. So they did. Then one dude on twitter who plays too many video games claimed there was an "alien" in footage from a helicopter. But there wasn't.
It sounds logical, however because of my job, I can say that the number of police cars and that they stay there for a long time is somewhat strange, if they were fireworks and young people fighting.

Without a doubt, for a while several sectors (if not all) of that city were left without police to answer citizen calls.

That is a very great irresponsibility on the part of that city's emergency coordination.

Carte blanche to crime for a while.

At least it is certain that there was a lot of initial confusion about what was happening there, to send all that to the place.

Even though there is a plausible explanation (where did that come from anyway?), I'm not sure I'm buying it. Something extremely unusual was going on. It may not have been aliens, maybe it was something like a shoot-out with the FBI or CIA involved and that needed to be covered up and cleaned up fast. Hopefully, some clarity will come if more people start reporting on it. What just boggle my mind is that MORE people did NOT report... so that suggests some kind of serious cover-up.

Falsely calling in an active shooter can be a way of performing a de-facto stand-down of the local law enforcement and media. All attention here…not over there.

Regardless of what it was, there should have been a zillion message about it. Suspicious IMO.

But….if it was to pull attention away from somewhere else, then why didn’t the media run with it? And why does it “appear” that messages where suppressed? Weird.

Even though there is a plausible explanation (where did that come from anyway?), I'm not sure I'm buying it. Something extremely unusual was going on. It may not have been aliens, maybe it was something like a shoot-out with the FBI or CIA involved and that needed to be covered up and cleaned up fast. Hopefully, some clarity will come if more people start reporting on it. What just boggle my mind is that MORE people did NOT report... so that suggests some kind of serious cover-up.

I mean, Joe's explanation is very logical, but yeah, something is off about that exaggerated response. Could be the same situation as someone posted before, like the woman in the plain story; Originally was something unusual, but it blew becoming something really exaggerated.

A false flag attack gone wrong? here's something interesting published in GLP

What really happened in MIAMI !
Take this with a grain of salt, but a poster over at /pol/, claiming to be and Intel leaker, said that the story of the gang fight, AND the story of the "a l i e n beings" were both cover stories for a credible terror threat.
Being hushed up because it put the US on "D E F C O N 1," and involved multiple deaths and a.possible nuclear device...
Makes more sense than any other story...

Re: What really happened in MIAMI !
Sounds logical and plausible. It also fits in with the Miami Police saying they cant talk about what happened.

That many cop cars was a hair on fire situation for sure - the lack of video coming out says there is a major major crackdown and they really really don't what happened being made public.
It could be some sort of major sleeper cell terror attack, maybe WMD level, that they were following and managed to nix in time with a bit of gunfire - and for political calculations certainly don't want the electorate pointing fingers at who let all these fuc#$%s in.

Do you think they are sick enough to kill 1,000,000 + just to kill President Trump in the process?​

Is President Trump in Miami?? :scared:

Thats not what I read. this is what I saw.

"Actual truth: There has been a high level, pseudo false flag attack in the works. A huge mass casualty event tied to what is happening in Israel. Pseudo false flag as in they know the attack is coming from actual sleeper cell operatives but are intentionally letting it happen for various geopolitical purposes.

So when they got the reports for shots fired at the mall they thought this was the attack and brought in the entire -flicking-g circus with news choppers, hundreds of police cruisers and even muh black helicopters only to find out it was actually just some darker skin kids.

Now they are scrambling to come up with any bullshit to distract from how they had that massive overkill response ready to go on cue, and this includes internet speculation about aliens.

You won't believe me, but this guy is 100% correct. I won't say who I am, but I am in a position to know. This is exactly it is."

What do you think?

La rumeur d'un extraterrestre à Miami sème un vent de panique
Rumor of an alien in Miami causes panic
Messages and videos reporting the presence of a three-meter-tall alien creature in front of a Miami shopping mall have forced police to deny the rumor.
Such alien panic hadn't been seen since Orson Welles' famous live-action adaptation of HG Wells' "War of the Worlds". It all started with a rumor on social networks, TikTok in particular, of an alien-looking creature, gray and over three meters tall, strolling past the Bayside shopping mall, one of Miami's busiest spots.
Several videos were circulated in which some believed they could discern the giant alien. The rumor quickly became certainty for thousands of Internet users when the police arrived in force at Bayside. There was only one possible explanation: the police had come to arrest the alien.
"I don't know if those alien stories at Bayside are true, but I've never seen so many cops there," wrote one Internet user on X (formerly Twitter), commenting on a video showing dozens of police cars pouring out of the vast shopping mall, sirens blaring. Following a tried and tested procedure, the rumour grew and grew until it took on the appearance of a vast conspiracy: massive power cuts were reported to have taken place, the Miami airport was closed and planes grounded, all in the silence of the authorities.
In fact, the police intervened to put an end to a brawl involving some 50 teenagers. Interviewed by CBS News, police officer Michael Vega assures us: "There were no aliens, UFOs or ETs. There was no power outage or air traffic disruption. Just some kids fighting."
Obviously, the police's numerous denials have not convinced everyone. The Daily Mail reports that a meeting is due to take place this week between US intelligence officials and members of Congress to take stock of rumours of the recovery of extraterrestrial devices by the United States...

1704612522182.png

Michelle Hu
@Michell51304
Miami Mall “Alien Incident”On January 1, 2024, at around 9:00 PM, the Bayside Marketplace in Miami, Florida, was surrounded by over 60 police cars, and people were informed that it was due to a fight between several teenagers. However, the police's explanations were clearly unconvincing, and several mainstream media outlets echoed the police's statements. Many netizens believed that a very unusual event was being covered up.At the same time, multiple eyewitnesses shared videos on social media and reported a shocking scene: a 8-10 ft tall, semi-transparent, gray creature appeared near the mall. These videos and multiple eyewitness testimonies quickly spread across the internet and caused a stir.When examining the video and analyzed the creature's frequency, we discovered that the gray creature was actually a Dinoid from the Puerto Rico Trench. The underground Dinoid base has been severely impacted by the recent Earth’s intense negativity purge. The Dinoid that appeared in Miami had a near-death frequency— It probably didn't have much time left.The ongoing purge of Earth has made it difficult for low-frequency creatures to survive, which is a natural evolution process. The wave of mass awakening cannot be simply brushed off by the police and the media labeling them as "conspiracy theorists." 2024 is destined to be a year of collective consciousness awakening.Origin Light Code: Earth's Core 34598Species Frequency: Dinosaur Lizard 324.3S

Back
Top Bottom