Newly Discovered Rope Worm Infection

Laura said:
It could be an inflamed blood vessel bunching up and then relaxing with the manipulation.

Yes something like that would look like this especially on the side of forearm where there is a lot of superficial veins but he says it happened before in the other parts of the body.

Herr Eisenheim said:
Laura said:
It could be an inflamed blood vessel bunching up and then relaxing with the manipulation.

Yes something like that would look like this especially on the side of forearm where there is a lot of superficial veins but he says it happened before in the other parts of the body.

If you have rheumatoid arthritis, you have those in lots of places on your body.

well I just spoke to him and he says that the thing moves even if he doesn't touch it, he also said that once he pressed it -"it bit him" - i.e he experienced sharp pain. Also he said that the thing was quite hard when he pressed it and he could feel it squirming. He does have most of the symptoms Dr. Amin mentions in his video.

Herr Eisenheim said:
well I just spoke to him and he says that the thing moves even if he doesn't touch it, he also said that once he pressed it -"it bit him" - i.e he experienced sharp pain. Also he said that the thing was quite hard when he pressed it and he could feel it squirming. He does have most of the symptoms Dr. Amin mentions in his video.

Well, that's pretty creepy. Give him the vermifuge ingredients above, tell him he can get it all from amazon.

I did, and I also suggested he goes to the hospital and does every test under the sun.
I was reading about pin-worms and hook worms in humans and its very unlikely they would be visible like this when migrating through the body, its usually larva that migrates and they are very small. Perhaps this is some undiscovered species.

Herr Eisenheim said:
I did, and I also suggested he goes to the hospital and does every test under the sun.
I was reading about pin-worms and hook worms in humans and its very unlikely they would be visible like this when migrating through the body, its usually larva that migrates and they are very small. Perhaps this is some undiscovered species.

I think I'd be so creeped out by that I'd be down at the surgeons demanding to have it cut out!

Me too. Its good thing he recorded it.
I remember once I had a client who complained of the same thing and few doctors dismissed it as some sort of hysterical symptom.
She said she was on the beach in Costa Rica few years back and she experienced sharp pain as if stung by jelly fish although she was on the shore. There was a small rash on the skin and then she forgot all about it. About a year later symptoms similar to this case developed.
She moved the country and I dont know what was the epilogue of the story.

If it migrates quickly it may be difficult to cut it out. And god knows how many are there. This is indeed stuff of nightmares :(

Herr Eisenheim said:

It looked like an adipose tissue tumor (a lipoma) behaving like "marshmallow" with the contractions of the muscles. But who knows.

Herr Eisenheim said:
She said she was on the beach in Costa Rica few years back and she experienced sharp pain as if stung by jelly fish although she was on the shore.

Those are very common in Costa Rica. If you go to the beach around midday or with the sunset, you are bound to get stung with what we locals call "hilos de oro". Literally translated as "golden threads". They sting at you rather sharply. It is a type of jellyfish as I understand it, and they sting you on the shore. They are so teensy you cannot see them, but you'll certainly remember its sting. :)

Hi, with regard to your opinions on the Rope worm Infection thread, I felt it relative to give my 2 cents, as I am currently suffering with these worms.
I can assure you they are very real, I have been passing them for about 8 weeks now, daily, after using various anti-helminith meds, and enemas.
It would appear that most people I am in contact with in the Morgellons and Lyme Disease community are suffering or have also suffered with these parasites, and only recently able to identify what they are through the Volinsky/Gubarev document that has been circulating http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.0953.pdf.
My problem is that these worms have long since become systemic, and what I thought for many years was a over production of mucus due to dairy intolerance, is actually these rope worms, mostly they occupy my throat. I am aware of other people who have the same issue. It is of great concern to me, and I am keen to highlight the existence of this emerging new parasite. The worm has 5 distinct phases, many of which can be mistaken for stools, and can go unnoticed for decades.

Have you completely eliminated gluten and dairy from your diet?

Hi lubix,
That's very interesting, which de-worming protocol you find most effective? Did you take any pictures of the worms you are passing or have you taken them to the parasitologist for identification?

I have read all of the latest info on these "worms" that is available online, and although the thought of these things being an unknown species of parasite (These things appear almost extraterrestrial in origin it seems) is very fascinating and definitely worth further research it is unlikely they are living beings, especially since there is no video evidence of their movement inside the human body, and they definitely don't move after being expelled. These rope-like objects are most likely large colonies of intestinal bacteria that live encased in a mucous-like biofilm substance they produce, which probably helps protect them from the body's immune and digestive system. The photos of the same"worms" inside the nasal passages and bronchial tubes looks just like plain old mucous to me. I am definitely open to any new info on this subject that becomes available though.

Welcome to the forum, Dr. Phile. We ask that all new members post an introduction in the Newbie's Section, letting us know how you found us. Thanks!

Yeah, I don't know if these 'worms' are really live worms or not. I haven't found anyone other than this fellow in Russia spreading the news. It would be more valid if at least one other scientist collaborated this via controlled study. If there is such studies, I haven't come across them yet.

lubix, given that this is your first post to the forum as well, please refer to the previous message and introduce yourself at the Newbie's Section. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom