Newly Discovered Rope Worm Infection

I've got these parasites. I have been seeing something that looks like mucous during the last few months of my colon cleanse. Its only been a month that I figured out what it is and started learning and tackling the problem. First I took a lot of wormwood and whole ones came out, stage 3. I'm doing everything I can to get rid of them now, herbs, acv bomb, the zapper, alkalizing, raw food, probiotics, rife frequencies, d earth, enemas, meditation, deep breathing, massage and colonics. The colonics have brought out the ones that grow into the intestinal walls. These creatures seem to become the color of what I ate and suck in or grow around and incorporate my waste into becoming their heads! I would describe this as more of plantlife than having the characteristics of a worm and can attach and grow from anywhere in your digestive system. They dont have a stage that involves the respitory system like other parastes, but can blow up your colon to irritate the diaphram. I had an injury where my colon was pushed up and cramped and boy did it make the discomfort worse! They trap air and liquid so they can propel themselves around and you feel it. when I kiil a mass of them the air pops and a mass of them comes out of me with the air. They have infested the old mucoid plaque that is still coming out of me. The poisons weaken them but if they are tucked anywhere where flow is insufficient they seem to densify in that spot. The only way to get rid of them is to physically remove them and that means I've got to get my system completely cleaned out. I suspect this reason is why most can not get rid of them completely. Its like trying to kill black mold by bleaching the surface and not removing it all, it comes back like an invasive weed. That has been my observation. Everything I'm doing is working and it takes everything to get rid of them. One good thing is that I managed to straighten out my gut and heal my ribs so the flow of digestion and circulation is back to normal. I can see why a long term maintenance program is needed. I'm still learning what everything does and how so I can design a program for this. So far good results, but feeling all over the place, from clear to spacey, hungry to nauseous, waking up in the wee hours when the war on them is raging in my gut. Several hours ago I took some pyrantel pamoate paste which I saw where a poster on another site says kills them in one day. It did for my roundworm years ago so we'll see. I'll keep ya'll posted on my progress.

Hi Infested, I see that this is your first post here, so I want to welcome you to the Forum.

We suggest that new forum members introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it. :)

Hi! I am new to this forum and I suspect my children have rope worm. I just posted in the Newbie section because I saw that that is where you prefer new members to introduce themselves. Please read "Newbie in Singapore, suspected rope worm." Thanks!

Hi Everybody!!

Am new to this forum and this is my first post.
I don't know where to start but one thing I can say is that those worm are real,i've been battling with those things for the last 2 years.
I've been suffering of multiple food intolerance,chronicle fatigue,skin rash,anemia,very low basal temperature, for many years,i've seen over 10 doctors in the last 5 years.
None of them help,I knew from the beginning that I had a problem but didn't where to start looking for.Anyway,long story short,this last years as been really good,.
After few thousand of hours of research and test and diet, I now expelling piece of worms on a daily basis and I don't know how much more there are in me.
Am really glad that I found this forum,it's good to know that am not alone suffering with this.Most of my friend think am crazy.
Am sure that if we work together,we will go forward much faster,i don't know how to get ride of those thing completely,i don't even know
if it's possible to get ride of them but I now spending pretty much all my time to resolve this issue.
If you have any questions,just ask!!

I've a question for you " Infested ".
I would like to know if you have some information about what they eat??
What type of food or diet feed them and what type of food or diet starve them?
My research led me to believe that they like sugar and high carbs food.
I've discover a good correlation between my blood sugar level and my symptom.
The more the food i eat raise my blood sugar level,the more symptom I have.
That's why i've recently start a ketogenic diet in order to stop or really limit my glucose,carbs
intake and lower my blood sugar level.
It's too soon to know if it's working cause I haven't reach the ketosis stage yet.
:huh:

Hi there,
It seems to me I also have rope worms in me and I have tried a lot of things to try and get rid of them - I have tried the Gubarev enemas and see parts of some worms come out but they don't seem to want to all leave my body yet. I can't seem to hold the enemas in for the required hour and have read that continuosly doing enemas is not good for your bowel as it becomes reliant on the enemas to clear out the fecal matter.

I am very interested to hear from "Infested", how the pyrantel pamoate paste worked out?
Was it a success?
How much did you take etc

Hope to hear from you soon.

I am about to start a fast for a few days, after which I will try the Shevchenko method where you take 40ml of vodka and 40ml of sunflower oil mixed together, 3 times a day 20mins before meals.

Good luck to all in beating this worm!
Pedro.

Pyrantel pamoate or Pyrantel Embonate is used as a deworming agent in the treatment of hookworms (all species) and roundworms (Ascaris lumbricoides, aka ascarids in humans) in domesticated animals such as horses, cattle, sheep, pigs, cats, dogs. The active ingredient in Pyrantel pamoate is Fenbendozole which can also be purchased.

From what I understand it's extremely effective in humans as well. It removes the worm by "paralyzingly" it which stops the worm from latching on to the intestine which is probably why you haven't been able to get ride of them. Your dosage would depend on your body weight.

The majority of the worms live in the small intestine which is where 70% of all nutrients are absorbed by the small intestine and coincidently where 70% of where your immune system resides.

Logic dictates that if the small intestine is impacted with fecal matter the nutrients your body needs to strengthen the immune system aren't being absorbed which can lead to a host of diseases including cancer. Parasites further weaken your immune system in several different ways. They absorb nutrients your body needs, they excrete feces that are toxic into the body and they can cover such a large are of the small intestine that actually blocks absorption the same was impacted fecal would.

As I stated earlier because your system is basically being starved from the nutrients it needs your immune system becomes weakened and is susceptible to many different types of diseases. Because organs like the liver aren't being given the nutrition it needs to function properly it soon becomes over burdened and doesn't function properly. Now your system has to deal with all the toxins you inhale and ingest not to mention the toxins the from the parasites.

After a period of time your internal organs become so over burdened that it can't dump the toxins out and they end up recirculating only adding more stress from an already weakened immune system. Autoimmune diseases exist today for a variety of reasons but one cannot rule out autoimmune disease is caused by a weakened immune system which can be caused by a poor diet and intestinal parasites.

The small intestine has been a difficult organ in which to make diagnoses and treat without performing surgery. Radiologicalprocedures, specifically the upper GI series with small bowel follow-through, which involves following swallowed barium as it passes through the intestine with x-ray films, have been available for diagnosis, but these radiological procedures are time-consuming and are not accurate in identifying small tumors and other subtle abnormalities of the small intestine such as parasites

pedro236 said:
Hi there,
It seems to me I also have rope worms in me and I have tried a lot of things to try and get rid of them - I have tried the Gubarev enemas and see parts of some worms come out but they don't seem to want to all leave my body yet. I can't seem to hold the enemas in for the required hour and have read that continuosly doing enemas is not good for your bowel as it becomes reliant on the enemas to clear out the fecal matter.

I am very interested to hear from "Infested", how the pyrantel pamoate paste worked out?
Was it a success?
How much did you take etc

Hope to hear from you soon.

I am about to start a fast for a few days, after which I will try the Shevchenko method where you take 40ml of vodka and 40ml of sunflower oil mixed together, 3 times a day 20mins before meals.

Good luck to all in beating this worm!
Pedro.

Thanks Tug for your response, however according to Wiki, Fenbendazole and pyrantel pamoate would seem to be different - PP is a combination of pyrantel and pamoic acid.
I was hoping to hear how Infested got on taking it and whether it was a success or not. Fingers crossed (s)he will respond.

Blessings to all.

Apologies Pedro, I'm usually pretty good when it comes to posting accurate information. I don't know what I was thinking.

I stumbled upon this thread by accident, only to discover that the images of these rope worms are identical to what I observed from my last enema. It was interesting to read about the treatment using salt and vitamin C on the www.lymephotos.com/ link provided by Lucidus.

The enemas that I have done have been in conjunction with the Andreas Moritz liver flush. Having recently completed my second flush, I decided to do a salt water enema for the first time, as recommended by Moritz in his book "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush". As the enema was done on the same day of the liver flush, it is hard to say if the results were due to the flush or the enema. All I know is, the salt water enema, instead of the fresh water enema, produced a great deal of intestinal discomfort for some 24 hours. Whatever these things are, it appears that they really don't like salt.

Thanks to all who posted information and links on this topic.

I had been treating myself for Morgellons awhile back and made good progress, but had to slow down on some of my cleansing last year due to a change in living situation. In February I got back to the enemas, herbs, ect and these started showing up along with the usual crawling accompanied by fibers. IMO the coffee enemas are a necessity and throwing in a couple of oils or lemon juice with the coffee shouldn't cause problems. The ketogenic diet has been a god send with these issues also. The gut just doesn't seem to have the ability to make use of much else with all these critters.

I'm going to throw in some Fenbendazole, Turpentine, Doxycycline, and Neem + DMSO this week. I'm not brave enough to go digging through the toilet :rolleyes:, but I'll try and give some updates.
The liposomal vitamin C knocks me for a loop, but it might be worth giving it another try. Some other things I've found to help besides ingesting herbs:
-infra red sauna
-ginger epsom salt baths (borax or hydrogen peroxide may work too)
-homemade mayonnaise with lots of garlic
-homemade pumpkin seed ice cream with xylitol (break down those biofilms)
-massage/bodywork
-meditation Eiriu Eolas
-stretching and brief aerobic exercise
-belly laughing (thankfully my family/friends still believe in potty humor) :lol:
-good sleep

The last one on that list seems to be a struggle, but the most difficult part of all of this is trying to keep up with daily life and emotional well being while trying to work through the fog. Be careful not to over do it. I for one am very sensitive to everything I put in my body and the sicker you are the more true that will be. There is a lot of info on this forum about taking care of the body. Use the search function! Good luck.

Hi,

I tried fenbendazole for about 3 weeks and didn't see any change or anything interesting come out in bowel movements.
I still haven't tried Pyrenthal Poamate because the more I research, the more I am moving towards the conclusion that these rope worm things are actually one of the forms of a candida overgrowth. My friend who had the same kind of symptoms as I, recently "cured" himself.
For a long time he didn't know what the cause of his problems were but his acupuncturist sensed if was due to a candida overgrowth and suggested he take capryllic acid which he did and he is now recovered his health.

I read that Fenbendazole is also anti fungal which is perhaps why it can work for some people - but I would suggest looking at trying capryllic acid first as it is probably a more healthy thing to take than Fenben.

If you haven't already looked at the possibility that your symptoms stem from a candida over growth, it may well be worth doing so. There are lots (you can google) but a few might be: Have you noticed any of the obvious symptoms like: white tongue in the morning, athlete's foot, nail fungus, rashes, itching/excema etc.

Wishing all the best health :-)

Pedro, I'm not sure we could say that these are candida entirely, and what we do know about them is little more than speculation. It is likely that they are partly fungal in nature being that anti fungals seem to help. My theory is that they are kind of like the SCOBY (symbiotic colony of yeast and bacteria) that grows on top of kombucha. If that is the case, dealing with them could be very difficult because there are multiple culprits involved.

Taking a well rounded approach seems like the best option to me. I don't want to leave any bases uncovered and risk my efforts having no effect. Capryllic acid would be a good one to add to the arsenal, or just adding a good bit of coconut oil to the diet. The idea of a one cure fits all is usually not the case as we are all different physiologically and our bodies carry different bacteria/pathogen loads. The best bet here would be to go with what works for you.

Btw, I have indeed had candida and can't claim it is gone, but after switching to a very low carbohydrate diet (near 0) a lot of my symptoms disappeared or improved.
I have not been able to find any solid information on the safety of Fenbendazole for human use, but it is used on a wide variety of animals who seem to have a very high tolerance for it. I cannot imagine we are too much different. I'm all for experimenting, but listening to the body is very important and if it refuses something, I'm going to listen.

Hi Drea,

I agree, one size does not fit all.

I just felt the need to share what I had found after many months trying everything under the sun (like fenben without success) and not realising there was some connection with candida.

Another person I know (besides the one who cured himself with Caprylic acid) had the same symptoms as I had - aching joints in the morning, no energy etc... - she got the same results as I did from the tests for parasites - none showed up, only high levels of bacteria - this might support your theory that it is a combination between candida and a bacteria.

She took a product called Paragone which cured her - the ingredients seem to contain a lot of herbal anti-fungals.
It's a bit expensive but I'm taking it now and will try to remember to post if it sorts out my problems.

Good luck to all.

From my recollection of parasite cleansing, it's most effective the week before, during and after the full moon phase when they are most active and reproducing (ie. not in a "resting" phase as during the new moon) Apologies for not having a reference for this suggestion, but might be worth noting for those using parasite cleanses, ... to see if better results are observed when cleanses are performed on this schedule. Also, you'd make better use of your cleansing materials hitting them when they are most vulnerable and giving your body a "rest" from the cleansing regime during the new moon phase when parasites are also "resting".

Back
Top Bottom