No more internet

Hindsight Man

Jedi Master
How does one reconcile the fact that the forum simply isn't going to be here in the future?I tried to formulate this question better,but what course of action should be taken in such a scenario?After all,i sometimes spend hours on here just reading and learning and aside from this forum and various books,I can't really see myself having such an easily accessible wealth of knowledge in the future,post collapse (provided i survive that is).I get that we're supposed to carry on with The Work regardless of circumstances,unless circumstances are such that they don't allow for the work,in which case we'd need to do our best to get out of them until we can Work again,but what could I actually DO to get in touch or network or something if internet and/or electricity simply aren't there anymore?Does one just begin to look for like minded individuals who are at or nearby The Work and team up and help them or what? :/

Hindsight Man said:
How does one reconcile the fact that the forum simply isn't going to be here in the future?I tried to formulate this question better,but what course of action should be taken in such a scenario?After all,i sometimes spend hours on here just reading and learning and aside from this forum and various books,I can't really see myself having such an easily accessible wealth of knowledge in the future,post collapse (provided i survive that is).I get that we're supposed to carry on with The Work regardless of circumstances,unless circumstances are such that they don't allow for the work,in which case we'd need to do our best to get out of them until we can Work again,but what could I actually DO to get in touch or network or something if internet and/or electricity simply aren't there anymore?Does one just begin to look for like minded individuals who are at or nearby The Work and team up and help them or what? :/

Since the collapse of the society is a posibility, it would be wise to download all the stuff you think that will be needed in the future, to have a laptop computer and solar power panels.

But you can think about 4th Density and the Wave too. Maybe, if we ascend to 4th Density, we'll be able to find there all the things needed to look for new horizons...

Hindsight Man said:

That's one of the reasons our organization, FOTCM, exists, and why it has undertaken many activities to prepare for such a possibility.

Hindsight Man said:
How does one reconcile the fact that the forum simply isn't going to be here in the future?

Well, from a more optimistic perspective, the future is open. By stating that something "isn't" going to be, you're taking away possibilities yourself, and you're anticipating. I personally don't wish for the internet and this forum to disappear and will do whatever is within my abilities to prevent it.

Hindsight Man said:
but what could I actually DO to get in touch or network or something if internet and/or electricity simply aren't there anymore?

In this case use the most powerful tool you have: Your mind.
I think reality always gives you a chance if you concentrate in the spirit (and this has happened to me during all my live).

Remember:

1994-10-19

Q: (L) If one is in process of fulfilling one's destiny in terms of performing a mission, is not the universe capable of meeting one's needs?
A: Yes.

And, although I believe the Bible is mostly corrupt, when I was a child I read in Matthew 6:33:

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

And that made me believe in that. Trust in me, it works. Think about the Spirit and everything will go acording your soul's predestined mission or, as the Cassiopaeans call it "Karmic Level 1 Process".

I've had similar fears - what happens if the internet breaks down? What happens if TSHTF before I'm ready? But this is fear-based thinking and clogs the mind I think - there is a German saying: "Fear is a bad advisor", which I think is true.

I developed the following attitude to the problem and try to stick to it whenever this particular fear comes up:

1. What can I do to foster my bonds to this community? There are a million ways - seriously Working on the self, participating in the forum regularly and/or in other projects (sott...) etc. We can always do better, and this way we're sending a signal to the Universe that we intend to be useful!

2. Forget about "I want to save myself" and instead ask: What can we do for others? Meaning, I try to develop trust that even if I find myself cut off the forum, that's the place where I'm supposed to be and where I might be useful in the community I actually live in. That's why I try to have good relations to the local people here, engage in activities with others that might be useful, develop relationships by participating in local structures etc. - this is an effort, but it's actually not as time-consuming as I thought. If I'm stuck here, I wanna be the best person I can be - I wanna be useful for the universe.

luc said:
I've had similar fears - what happens if the internet breaks down? What happens if TSHTF before I'm ready? But this is fear-based thinking and clogs the mind I think - there is a German saying: "Fear is a bad advisor", which I think is true.

I developed the following attitude to the problem and try to stick to it whenever this particular fear comes up:

1. What can I do to foster my bonds to this community? There are a million ways - seriously Working on the self, participating in the forum regularly and/or in other projects (sott...) etc. We can always do better, and this way we're sending a signal to the Universe that we intend to be useful!

2. Forget about "I want to save myself" and instead ask: What can we do for others? Meaning, I try to develop trust that even if I find myself cut off the forum, that's the place where I'm supposed to be and where I might be useful in the community I actually live in. That's why I try to have good relations to the local people here, engage in activities with others that might be useful, develop relationships by participating in local structures etc. - this is an effort, but it's actually not as time-consuming as I thought. If I'm stuck here, I wanna be the best person I can be - I wanna be useful for the universe.

Well-said luc! There are many ways along the above words - let yourself find them.

I agree entirely with you, Luc. The more you are engaged the more you grow the more you are protected because you learn and acquire knowledge. It is a sort of "your are working for the future". It is an energy that creates energy. And also I think that if something happens with the knowledge and this sort or protection we will be ready to deal with what is presenting. I always have in mind my grand-mothers and mother and aunts that were faced with a civil war: they survived. It is in our genes to survive and also to adapt our selves with what will come. And adaptation is made of many things: knowledge, strength, internal security, wisdom, fearless.

That's why it is necessary to work now for what is coming.

Hindsight Man said:
I do not know whether you can help but read post Survival Experiments :)

Well said. I live by the question: what can I do for others? Yeah, I take care of myself too. I'm not going to forget that to help others I need to be intact!! But when you live in service to others, the universe does provide for you. Matthew and the other 3 canons are so bastardized but there is truth there. Jesus did try to teach truth. Our job is to help each other and bring each other out of sleep and apathy and fear. Do that and you will find what you need. What you need isn't always what you want tho!! There's a trap in there. Give thanks for what you get bc I believe one day you will be thankful you have it!!!!

Jodi said:
Well said. I live by the question: what can I do for others? Yeah, I take care of myself too. I'm not going to forget that to help others I need to be intact!! But when you live in service to others, the universe does provide for you. Matthew and the other 3 canons are so bastardized but there is truth there. Jesus did try to teach truth. Our job is to help each other and bring each other out of sleep and apathy and fear. Do that and you will find what you need. What you need isn't always what you want tho!! There's a trap in there. Give thanks for what you get bc I believe one day you will be thankful you have it!!!!

Some tears have fallen from my eyes reading your post. :cry:

Hindsight Man said:
what could I actually DO to get in touch or network or something if internet and/or electricity simply aren't there anymore?

According to what others have said, work on yourself, work in this forum (STO tool), regular practice of EE program, physical meetings members FOTCM, DNA changes (diet, conscious suffering) all this creates a connection of chakras, as a web of information, which will be available for those who are in the same, ie all those who are on the same path towards a common goal, could come a time that you take the best decisions, assuming that no access to this forum, thanks to this connection, the recommendation would commit to the work, according to their possibilities.

I hope to help a bit

Thanks for the advice guys,lots of stuff to think about,in the meantime I'll keep my chin up and continue participating in the forum and working on myself.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding bc I'm still reading through all of the transcripts and the posts, but isn't there a big possibility that we may be in 4th density when it all hits the fan? And we may be subject to other forms of communication at that point. We my not be stuck in an empty bareen. 3D Earth! 90% of us are going to be instantly enlightened and made whole. We are communicating in a material form and at the very least, due to quantum entanglement, we are connected. My trap has always been "what if". It's limited the joy in my life. But "what if" it's better when the wave peaks? We have found each other against all odds. The C's found Laura against all odds.

I believe we will experience life in amazing beautiful ways we can't even fathom. The Internet is simply a tool. All the answers lie within us. The universe and all its power are in each of us. We have been and always will be connected. We will all be ok and you are right to take that off your plate.

Jodi said:
Maybe I'm misunderstanding bc I'm still reading through all of the transcripts and the posts, but isn't there a big possibility that we may be in 4th density when it all hits the fan? And we may be subject to other forms of communication at that point. We my not be stuck in an empty bareen. 3D Earth! 90% of us are going to be instantly enlightened and made whole. We are communicating in a material form and at the very least, due to quantum entanglement, we are connected. My trap has always been "what if". It's limited the joy in my life. But "what if" it's better when the wave peaks? We have found each other against all odds. The C's found Laura against all odds.

I believe we will experience life in amazing beautiful ways we can't even fathom. The Internet is simply a tool. All the answers lie within us. The universe and all its power are in each of us. We have been and always will be connected. We will all be ok and you are right to take that off your plate.

Jodi, such wisdom!

Back
Top Bottom