Once You Take The Red Pill

• Thread starter COINTELPRO THIS
  • Start date
C

COINTELPRO THIS

Hello All.

I am new to this site. Not new to the insanity of the world. When I first heard about the criminals in places of power back in 1984 (how appropriate), I literally threw-up.

Walked away from the whole mess in the early 90's and now I discover that "they" did not walk away from me. COINTELPRO is literally in my home, my car, my job - everywhere.

I don't know what the answers are. I have ordered LKJ's Secret History of the World. I will read the book. I will read what I see here. I will think. I will act. (maybe that's why they're so interested in me)

Thank you for this website.
Thank you for the podcasts.

Hi Cointelpro this, welcome.
While you're waiting for secret history you can read the wave series http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm It is essential reading, thought provoking, engaging and provides many answers and a different way of looking at the mess we are in on this planet.

Ignatious said:
Hi Cointelpro this, welcome.
While you're waiting for secret history you can read the wave series http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm It is essential reading, thought provoking, engaging and provides many answers and a different way of looking at the mess we are in on this planet.
I'll second that. In my view The Wave Series stands in a class by itself and I have never found anything quite like it. There are works that I have read that fit into the 'class of the ordinary'. Then there are works that I read that fit into a 'unique class' insofar as they stand out from the ordinary. But I'd have to classify The Wave Series as being in a class even beyond the unique where it fits into a class of the 'extraordinary unique.' Clearly it comes from a very 'high source' (the future?) and was inspired by same.

Thanks for the link. I really didn't know where to begin. This site, along with the Cassiopedaea sites are vast regions of information.

I have dipped my toe into The Wave. Read the first 5 chapters today.

I always wanted "the truth". I've walked away from more lies than I can remember. Stumbled accidentally into LKJ's radiowales interview. (The link came up when I did a Google search with the term "above top secret is bullsh*t")

These communications in The Wave are astonishing.

I was most intrigued by: the 300,000 years of rule; 5th density contemplation; (peeking ahead into chapter 10) the "window fallers"; and the grand assertion (finally! someone said it!) love is NOT the answer.

Also note that "The Adventure Series" gives compelling "behind the scenes" insights into the process of writing of "The Wave" and is a recapitulation of personal relationships and group dynamics involved. The online version of "The Adventure Series" has recently been published in book form, "The Wave" Volumes 5 and 6. Happy reading!

I'll look into The Adventure Series when I've finished The Wave.

Thanks for the info.

COINTELPRO THIS said:
I'll look into The Adventure Series when I've finished The Wave.
That is a correct order. I stumbled upon The Wave when looking up a certain term, then I read The Adventure Series before I joined this SOTT forum. The Adventure Series was written after The Wave was published.

COINTELPRO THIS said:
I really didn't know where to begin. This site, along with the Cassiopedaea sites are vast regions of information.
If you had trouble knowing where to begin, find the one that most interest you at the moment. Our interests changes by the hour or day, so there is a good information on that site.

Happy reading!

COINTELPRO THIS said:
Walked away from the whole mess in the early 90's and now I discover that "they" did not walk away from me. COINTELPRO is literally in my home, my car, my job - everywhere.
Hi and welcome to the forum. I echo the suggestions of the other members, though i am curious, what exactly do you mean by the above?

Irini

I mean that I am what is known as a "target".

I am watched 24 hours a day and followed everywhere I go.

It's mostly a campaign of psychological warfare, but does have it's tangible moments.

Things get taken out of my car. (seat cushion, spare keys, etc.) My tires get flattened. Things are moved around in my apartment. (come home and find a roll of toilet paper on my nightstand, food items missing)

It's basically a citizen police corps.

At first, the idea is to make you question your own sanity. (How did that toilet paper get there?)

Once you figure out what's happening, they crank up the harrassment. For instance, I went to the grocery store yesterday morning, came back to my car and (of course) there was a guy sitting in a car behind mine. Just sitting. Watching. Waiting. ( I know this sounds ridiculous, but trust me... it's happening to thousands of people)

On my way back from the grocery store, I was stopped at a red light and the women in the car behind me waved at me.

I could go on and on, but I'm tired of thinking about it and I need real answers.

Like I read in The Wave.... CS Lewis's comment about the rope. I ain't lookin' for some fancy, feel-good religion/philosophy. I want the answers that will save my life.

COINTELPRO THIS said:
I mean that I am what is known as a "target".

It's mostly a campaign of psychological warfare, but does have it's tangible moments.

Things get taken out of my car. (seat cushion, spare keys, etc.) My tires get flattened. Things are moved around in my apartment. (come home and find a roll of toilet paper on my nightstand, food items missing)

At first, the idea is to make you question your own sanity. (How did that toilet paper get there?)
A few months ago, following the release of the German movie The Lives of Others, I listened to a radio programme on the methods of the STASI, the German Democratic Republic's secret police. The kind of trick you described was used as part of their destabilization techniques. They would enter people's houses and pick up, remove, moved things around or place new items in the house. The aim was exactly that : put people under pressure, make them question their own sanity and basically make them cracking up.

Exactly. The idea is to "sensitize" you. This is called "gaslighting", from the movie Gaslight, where the husband tries to make his wife think she's going crazy.

Anyway... I don't want this "target" business to be the core of my identity. It is what it is and I'm not going to focus on that here in this forum.

I just need some perspective. I understand that this is all part of creation. I was reading The Wave yesterday and really thought about the concept of "information". And the nature of God (?). The good and the evil and from whence they come.

I do believe that knowledge is power.

I'm going to read more into your response than you probably meant, so forgive me...

I suppose we are always "in the right place".

True, I cannot now understand what it is I'm supposed to learn from these circumstances - but everything is a lesson.

Thank you for your response.

COINTELPRO THIS said:

Why do you think this is happening? Have you been involved in political activism of any kind? Generally the Matrix will leave a person alone to sleep unless there is something quite specific that it wants.

I truly have no idea why this is happening to me. I do know that many people all over the world are going through the exact same thing.

Political activism? No. I'm sure I knew more than the average bear back in the eighties ( a LOT more ), but I never got in anybody's face. It was just too overwhelming. Everytime I turned around there was another piece of the picture more dastardly than the one before.

I won't pretend to know anything about The Matrix, and I certainly don't know what it wants from me. I live a quiet life. Weird things have been happening for a few years now, and when I found out what was going on ( because the MO matched perfectly ) I was stunned. I'm still stunned. And now I can see it as plain as the nose on my face. It's like a veil was lifted and they all came into view. Everything made sense. ( the stuff in my house, my car, the man next door who always walks out five minutes before me, etc. etc..)

This network is so big, so well-coordinated they followed me to Florida (vacation) and back again. Swarming like gnats. Vehicles changing-out every fifty miles or so.

I have a strong mind. I don't bend so easy.

Maybe they want my mind? (forgive me if that sounds naive - I really don't know anything about The Matrix) And besides, that seems absurd to me. I'm only one mind.

Back
Top Bottom