Once You Take The Red Pill

• Thread starter COINTELPRO THIS
  • Start date
COINTELPRO THIS said:
Understand, (and I guess I'm addressing everyone here) I was looking in the glossary on the cassiopaea website for the meaning of the letters STO and STS - just 3 days ago. I know so little about the substance of you're saying that I have to patch together this response with the only piece of thread that matches both your understanding and mine, and that is this: Everything in this world is a deception.
I hope you are aware of the danger of such broad statements.. If everything in this world is a deception then how can you look for or find the truth?

CT said:
I don't say, "Kill the bastards! They're evil!" When you're face to face with something of this magnitude you freeze. You are that proverbial deer staring into the headlights.
That's a pretty natural kind of response, I think. Part of networking and sharing knowledge is to help overcome this "frozen" feeling and try to DO something to oppose the psychopathic reality of the world as it currently exists.

CT said:
Thank you all for your responses. Right now I am walking on a tightrope. Adding concrete information seems to subtract from my already-short supply of resolve to ignore the Great Big Show forcing its way into my life. I do intend to remain in the conversation here, but my experiences are not the bigger picture.
True, yet we need to network and share our experiences in order to make sense of what is going on in this world, and to help others. Although a public forum such as this is not the appropriate venue for total sharing due to the amount of trolls and deviants we seem to deal with on an ongoing basis, plenty of things can be discussed openly.

With this in mind, I've started a thread on the subject to gather and organize data. Feel free to contribute whatever you feel comfortable with sharing.

CT, just my opinion, but follow Keit's advice and read "Myth of Sanity" about dissociation.

THEN, get hooked up with a network - like someone who lives with you that you can trust who can watch you closely and try to figure out if a) you are dissociating or b) these things are objectively being done to you.

That's the only way you are going to find out.

COINTELPRO THIS said:
I stand corrected. My statement was too broad.
You could narrow it down to near precision by replacing one word: "everything of this world is a deception"

Joe

Hello and welcome CT. Being harassed like that must be maddening to experience, so I hope you're keeping up.

That video you posted was made by the same woman giving a lecture in this video: _http://www.catchcanada.org/videos/ocrcc05/OCRCC_full.wmv

Please take Laura's advice to heart. Read and learn and then have somebody you know and trust be your reality check. Only then you can get certainty about what 'they' are really, and only then you can figure out what to do next.

Just a quick question about all that has happened to you CT, if you don't mind me asking. What did those keys that were stolen from you give access to?

Joe said:
You could narrow it down to near precision by replacing one word: "everything of this world is a deception"
Yes. Thank you. That one word does make all the difference. Because there really is an everything-ness about the deception. My word (in) throws the baby out with the bath water.
The Mechanic said:
Being harassed like that must be maddening to experience...
It has changed my life.
Laura said:
THEN, get hooked up with a network - like someone who lives with you that you can trust...
They (there's that word again) never do anything obvious when you're with someone. That's how they get away with it. It's all a mind game. For the last two years, the man next door has walked out of his apartment 5 or 10 minutes before me, no matter what time or day of the week. (and I don't even want to THINK about how he knows) He does not do that when I'm with someone. That's just one very small example. They WANT you to look like you're crazy/paranoid. Getting verification is extremely difficult.

However, I won't say that this hasn't affected my judgement. I know that it has. A lot of the scenery in my life is being mowed down by friendly fire. Getting someone else's perspective is a good idea...

"Hey Bob! Do those Girl Scouts look supsicious to you? I think they're stalking me!" (I will never lose my sense of humor) Seriously, though. You're right. I need more eyes on this.
Ryan said:
I've started a thread on the subject to gather and organize data. Feel free to contribute whatever you feel comfortable with sharing.
I'm glad you're doing this, Ryan. (you and all the other contributors here - including me) The more oppression there is, the more people need USEFUL knowledge ( I certainly do). This is where the rubber meets the road. This is where you want the strongest rope you can find.

COINTELPRO THIS said:
The Mechanic said:
What did those keys that were stolen from you give access to?
My apartment.
Then you change the locks, get a grip and focus on reading material that is going to help you. by focusing on your paranoid assertions that may or may not be true you will only give them greater credence. But by regaining control of your life, focusing your energy positively then the next time you see someone tying their shoelace in the street you will recognise it as someone tying their shoe lace in the street. It is dangerous and unhealthy to make assumptions about everything you see. The readings suggested to you are good starting point. Good luck.

I think once you come to SOTT, really come to SOTT, you are no longer a behind the scenes reporter on life anyways, you are very much up on the grand stage of life for all to see, including those who don't have your best interests in mind. Once you get comfortable with that, it doesn't really matter if you don't always know the exact motives of every unusual actor who shows up on stage with you. Lessons, lots of lessons, but much more intricate than just true-false or multiple choice.

Welcome Cointelpro This!
If you were a tiny little bit technically minded, could you not install a little hidden video camera in your flat. I would think these things aren`t so expensive anymore.
If the occasional shifting of objects in your flat continues, you`d had objective proof. Just my two cent after reading about your harrowing experiences.
And yes, do read the recommended threads and books.
In your case I`d definitly recommend going more then only one road. Best wishes!!

I should put these events into chronological order so that you (and anyone else interested in the subject of civilian spies ala Stasi) can understand the tactics. I came to my own understanding by actually having to experience them firsthand.

I knew nothing about civilian stalking until I stumbled onto the above websites in September. Reading the experiences of other people around the world cleared-up about 2 years worth of confusion and irritation. I do not frequent these sites, nor do I agree with all of their explanations. I do agree with the (inescapable) conclusion that this is most definately a mind game.

I am a rational person - not given to paranoid delusions. I am also aware of the fallability of the human mind. I am also aware of the ever-tightening, invisible controls on a distracted population who won't care about this sort of thing until it's too late.

First things first. Is it my imagination? The physical evidence of tampering is clear. I'll stay in confusion forever if I doubt my own eyes. The pattern is clear, as witnessed by others in the same situation. If the operators of this website never heard of a "troll", they would spend all of their time in useless argument and nothing would be accomplished. They MUST accept the reality of "trolls" before they can deal with them. And they do. Quickly and efficiently. And this is good. Once you see something for what it is, you take action...

Yes. I have cameras.

The most active person in my immediate environment is the man next door. He is "a troll", if you will. I did not notice him when he moved in two years ago. What I did notice (at first) was the unusual absence of sounds. He was completely, eerily silent. No water. No dishes. No toilet. No shower. No doors closing. No tv. No phone. No voices. Not one single sound. This continues to the very day.

I have lived in apartments for years. This is not normal. This is someone who is intentially creating anxiety on an extremely subtle level. I saw on the above websites that this is one of the tactics.

As I have mentioned before, he always walked out his door just before me. After a while I realized that he wouldn't leave while I was in the shower, so he wasn't "sneaking" out the door. He would always leave while I was in the kitchen, and so I always heard him. Another tactic. I become unconsiously aware that his actions are triggered by me. A mind game.

My schedule changes and he adjusts accordingly. No matter what time I leave, he goes through the exact same routine. I take a shower, get dressed, step into the kitchen - he opens his door, steps into the hallway, closes his door so that I can hear it and leaves. Any person with any intelligence will eventually put 2 and 2 together. This guy is waaaay too synchronized with my actions. I begin to feel irritated.

I put a camera in my living room and turn on the recorder every day before I leave for work. This is more than a year ago, before I understand ANY of this. I think it's just some weirdo next door. One day, when reviewing the tape I see that the recorder was unplugged and then plugged in again. The tape will show this gap in the squiggly, twisted images in a small section of tape between where the recording stopped and where it began again. I test this by turning on the recorder, unplugging it, then plugging it in again and get the same effect. No other appliance shows evidence of a power outage (blinking digital clocks, etc..)

Other things are happening in the meantime. Things I've already mentioned in previous posts. After the light bulb incident I go the building manager and insist he look into whatever is going on with this guy next door because I don't feel like my apartment is secure. When I'm at work, and the (perfectly normal) people across the hall are at work, ANYBODY could go into these apartments. He offers to put a camera in the hallway. Good.

He's in his apartment while the manager is drilling through the wall (in my apartment) and intalling the camera under the heating vent in the hallway. The camera is connected to a time-lapse recorder. After the manager leaves, the guy (about 65 years old) comes out into the hallway with his back to the camera, bends over to tie his shoes and I can see him looking between his legs at the camera. He knows the camera is there. This was August 01.

All is well in my apartment (no signs of intrusion). My car is still being entered at night. The guy is still crossing my path everywhere in the building, the parking lot - even standing in front of me in line at the grocery store.

And now the woman who moved in below me is running her water for 7, 8, 12 hours straight. I don't make the connection. I don't even realize it's coming from below. I think the guy next door has changed his MO. No noise to constant noise.

One day I happened to walk past her door while the water is running and I hear her kitchen faucet on. I walk by again a few hours later and it's still on. I realize that she is the one who's running the water. She will also open and close her bedroom (sliding) closet door 40 or 50 times in a row. I make a connection between the two, but can't explain it to myself. I just sense these two people are connected. Working in tandem. Sounds ridiculous I know, but remember the trolls. You have to see the pattern.

Fast forward to September. I'm kicking around on the web. I end up at keelynet (?). I don't know anything about this site, but they had a bunch of physics-related links. I click on few and end up at one site that had a whole host of links relating to physics, health, mind-control, government, religion, etc.. One of the links was labeled "Gangstalking". I ignored it because it sounded weird and negative. Never heard of such a thing. Back and forth I went and eventually I did click on that link.

I was stunned. I saw descriptions of these stalkers. How they behaved. How they operated. I felt like it was 1984 all over again. Jesus. Is this what's happening? Is this possible? Why? It doesn't make sense! To destroy me? This is insane!

A week later I'm preparing to leave for Florida. Now the guy is following me very closely. No more covertness. The day before I leave I have many errands. Every time I walk out the door he follows me out. About 6 times that day. I have this on tape. At one point during this day (between the back and forth trips I was making - him following) he went out to the parking lot. I was gathering some things to throw away - minor items - and when I walked out to the trash he was standing in the parking lot. I knew by the camera that he had left an hour before. He was just standing out there.

As I walked toward him I said, "Are you waiting for me?" "what?" "I said, Are you waiting for me?" And I just stood there right in front of him and waited for an answer. He just grinned and looked away. I threw the trash bag into the dumpster and walked over to my car and leaned against it. I stood there and watched him. He walked around a bit, avoiding eye contact and then walked back into the building.

I leave for Florida a week later. Cameras on. (hallway and my bedroom - have my own time-lapse recorder at this point) Tapes recording. (they'll go for weeks if needed) I return home and see the toilet paper. The candy wrappers. The two perfectly round dirt spots on the carpet that were not there when I left. Nothing in range of the cameras. How are they getting in here?

FINALLY, 2 weeks ago I tape every single possible entry point between his apartment and mine (cabinets, windows, the other apartment entry door that is not seen by the hallway camera) and there is no sign of entry. (That refrigerator dial incident happened just 3 weeks ago) I have effectively stopped them. The only way they can get in is through the door which is being recorded 24hrs a day.

Last week the manager called to say that he was going to pick up the camera and recorder. He was doing this because I called him in September (before I understood anything) and told him to take the camera. I just couldn't get anything on tape and I couldn't try to explain my suspicions to him. It was just too bizaare. These entries into my home and my car are just calling cards. "We were here." What do I say? "Someone came in here and unwrapped my candy!" Of course, the candy isn't the point. The point is... someone is coming into my home. The candy and the toilet paper and the myriad other things are just messages. Messages that very few people will take seriously. And I know this.

Not coincidentally, the very day that the manager says he'll be coming over to get the camera - at 2:00pm - the guy next door has a visitor. This man arrives in his apartment at 1:30pm. Call me crazy, but I think they're just waiting for that camera to go. What they don't realize is that the day before I replaced the manager's camera in the hallway with my own camera.

I have a recording of these two men stepping into the hallway (after the buiding manager has left with his camera) and the FIRST thing they both do is look directly at the area under the heating vent to see if the camera is still there. The visitor motions at different areas on the ceiling, at the lighting, at my door and they talk for a while.

I have been reading a lot throughout the forum trying to get some handle on how to deal with this. I'm staying objective and diligent. People I know don't really understand how something like this could be possible. They have no idea how bad things really are.

Yes. I have a camera. Thank you for your suggestion. This site really is helping me.

Speaking of all of this... I've been going through a lot of material here on the forum (from my Treo), saving pages then reading everywhere I go, trying to piece together some explanation. I have hesitated thus far because I'm trying to get on the same page as other people here. Actually I'd be happy to get into the same book as everyone here, but here goes...

I have not gone into ridiculously minute detail of every facet of my life because (1) it is hearsay, (2) it sounds too fantastic, (3) you have to see it to believe it.

Assume, for the sake of argument, that this is real. That for some unknown reason you have been selected out of millions to be watched and harassed 24 hrs a day. 7 days a week.

Maybe you are an experiment.

Maybe you crossed the wrong person. (a distinct possibility)

Maybe, through some crazy twist in the time-space continuum you were seen headed this way toward The Truth and simple death was not enough.

Death leaves a memory of who you were. Everything you've ever said; everything you believed; everything you've proven through your words and actions.

Simple death does not erase a legacy. We are more than flesh. We linger in the lives of others. Things I have read here on this forum linger with me. Ryan, John G, Keit, Laura, Tigersoap, Joe, J0da, AdPop (and the Channel Watches), Ark Jadczyk... we go beyond our immediate time/space/flesh.

Simple destruction is not enough. Drive a person to madness. Force them into lunacy, them and all their ideas. Your physical life is meaningless. Your thoughts and your words and your contributions are vital. I talk to a LOT of people throughout my daily life. I finesse ideas and concepts with great care. I drop seeds. Tiny, little seeds. I don't shout from the mountains. I speak gently in the small talk of everyday life to people I may never see again. This is MY modus operandi.

Assume for a moment that massive campaigns against individuals do exist. (humor me - if that's what it takes) Does it make sense?

Forgive me if the answers are buried in some archive I have not yet read. Just point me and I'll check it out. Seriously.

COINTELPRO THIS said:
Assume for a moment that massive campaigns against individuals do exist. (humor me - if that's what it takes) Does it make sense?
Hypothetically speaking, it makes sense because of how much if affects some people. In your case, you seem to be highly bothered by this, and that in itself could be an indicator of why this is happening. This does not mean that if you took it light-heartedly everything would stop, but I think attitude has as much to do with occurrences like you are writing about than anything.

But, I think you do need to take seriously the possibility of you doing a lot this through dissociation instead of external forces acting upon you. A lot of people think that if that were true that they should be in a mental hospital or something. What they don't realize is how common Dissociative Identity Disorder is in society, and how difficult it is to notice by an outside observer. There are no flashing lights saying "This person is dissociating!!!."

You would do well to read Myth of Sanity, especially the chapter named (I believe), "I woke up Tuesday and it was Friday." The people suffering from DID were successful individuals who by all appearances did not have any serious neuroses. Their are even different levels of dissociation occurring, from a few hours to the extreme of multiple days lost. It is a condition which does not get enough coverage in the psychological or intellectual community.

So, assuming that campaigns against individuals exist, it is best that for all intents and purposes one does not go around trying to attach symbols to reality i.e. they are watching because I know something. And then have a good laugh every time you do sense something. Because what else can you really do about it? Getting into an emotional frenzy is just going to drain you of energy.

OSIT

Whether it is you dissociated or other people it sounds like a nightmare. What a terrible thing to have to go through.

The question, and this is in no way glib, is what do you do about it? How do you use it to increase your sanity and strength? I don' t have any answers but those would be my questions.

Back
Top Bottom