Personal High Strangeness

It’s very interesting reading various personal experiences with the unknown. I’ve also experienced many of the things listed above, such as shadow people or things in the corners of your peripheral vision. I have been finding that the occurrences have been increasing and changing in nature.
One recent example is lately I occasionally smell cigarette smoke while driving my car, I don’t smoke and neither does anyone else who uses the vehicle. One night I was driving home and the cigarette smoke smell started, I turned the radio on and the song “Spirit in the Sky” was playing. Eventually the reception on this station started to go so I switched the station and same song was playing on the next station. It made me laugh and wonder who is going for car rides with me?

We had few weird things happening throughout the year. on our property

Both, my wife and I have heard strange voices.
She heard it twice by herself, both times during the night. Where ever the voices came from, it appeared to be right in the next room. For some reason my wife did not wake me up (I slept thru both occurrences like a log) and proceeded with clearing the house. Doors were locked as well as windows. The thing disappeared in next few minutes.

I heard it outside as I was collecting small twigs for kindling for our wood burning stove. It was mid afternoon about hundred yards away from the house. Our two large dogs were there with me. One right up front, the other one between me and the house. The voices seemed to be coming directly from the entrance to our house, but since the terrain is sloped slightly downwards where I was, I couldn`t see directly. All I could pick was that the voices were a conversation between a male and a female. I turned around walked towards to house confusing both dogs who knew I was not done with twigs. Reached the house 20 seconds later, and of course, nothing is there and voices disappeared.

Last time both my wife and I heard it together, again male and a female voices inside of our house during late evening/early night. We checked the rooms, windows, doors, nothing out of ordinary and just like before, voices disappeared.

This happened inside two week period only couple of days apart.

We both agreed it was not figment of our imagination, we both heard it quite clearly.
The language spoken was nothing resembling anything we knew.
We discarded the possibility that it could have been neighbors down the mountain "echoing" up to where we live.

What is was I have no clue and since then it didn`t come back.

One more weird thing that comes to mind was in the middle of February going to the barn to feed our sheep, I smelled fresh roses in one particular spot int he middle of the hill. The smell was still there when I was coming back. So again, no imagination. No explanation for it. In the middle of winter, no flowers or plants blooming, and smell of roses? What the heck?

Reading last one of Karla Turner books, I feel more uneasy about remembering the whole thing then I was when it happened.

We had few weird things happening throughout the year. on our property

Both, my wife and I have heard strange voices.
She heard it twice by herself, both times during the night. Where ever the voices came from, it appeared to be right in the next room. For some reason my wife did not wake me up (I slept thru both occurrences like a log) and proceeded with clearing the house. Doors were locked as well as windows. The thing disappeared in next few minutes.

I heard it outside as I was collecting small twigs for kindling for our wood burning stove. It was mid afternoon about hundred yards away from the house. Our two large dogs were there with me. One right up front, the other one between me and the house. The voices seemed to be coming directly from the entrance to our house, but since the terrain is sloped slightly downwards where I was, I couldn`t see directly. All I could pick was that the voices were a conversation between a male and a female. I turned around walked towards to house confusing both dogs who knew I was not done with twigs. Reached the house 20 seconds later, and of course, nothing is there and voices disappeared.

Last time both my wife and I heard it together, again male and a female voices inside of our house during late evening/early night. We checked the rooms, windows, doors, nothing out of ordinary and just like before, voices disappeared.

This happened inside two week period only couple of days apart.

We both agreed it was not figment of our imagination, we both heard it quite clearly.
The language spoken was nothing resembling anything we knew.
We discarded the possibility that it could have been neighbors down the mountain "echoing" up to where we live.

What is was I have no clue and since then it didn`t come back.

One more weird thing that comes to mind was in the middle of February going to the barn to feed our sheep, I smelled fresh roses in one particular spot int he middle of the hill. The smell was still there when I was coming back. So again, no imagination. No explanation for it. In the middle of winter, no flowers or plants blooming, and smell of roses? What the heck?

Reading last one of Karla Turner books, I feel more uneasy about remembering the whole thing then I was when it happened.
When you hear the voices at home, how the dogs were reacting? Did they hear something also?

When you hear the voices at home, how the dogs were reacting? Did they hear something also?
Well, that`s the interesting part.
First two times during the night they barked so hard it woke my wife up both times, so that`s how she heard it. Other two times they didn`t bark or act strange, like nothing was going on.
On the other hand I have personally seen deer 30 yards away, off wind, and our dogs were completely oblivious to them. They only started barking at the smell when the deer were 5 minutes gone. So there is that.

Back
Top Bottom