Poland

I find it a little odd that Walesa should carry such a message...
He seems to stay loyal to his original handlers. I'm more forgiving, or understanding, when it comes to Solidarity's collaboration with the US in 1980's (very few knew any better back then), but to still adhere to 'Pax Americana' now speaks (IMO) either of willful ignorance or of agency, i.e. serving foreign interests. Not mutually exclusive.

In mid October, he gave an interview to RFE/Radio Svoboda (in Ukrainian)
(G-transl. here)

where he said:
... the world understands that it is still necessary to put things in order in Russia, that Russia was, is and will be a threat if we do not finish the matter this time, if this time we do not try to help Russia change its political system.
... Russia, even defeated today, will rise tomorrow and threaten the world again. Russia needs to be put in order once and for all. Russia is a beautiful country, but it does not have a political system.
To a question if he thinks Putin can use nuclear weapons, Walesa said:

Considering his character and what is happening, he can do it at any moment. But he understands well that if he does this, he will "die" - it will turn against him, and then the whole world will be against Russia. And the Russians and Russia have no chance anywhere in the world if it came to that. He can kill even 10 million people, but the rest will be enough to destroy Russia completely.

About a week ago, Walesa was a guest speaker at the International Bar Association (IBA) Annual Conference in Paris. IBA is associated with such entities as Freedom House, Open Society Foundation, and everything else that usually goes with that (Uyghur Tribunal included) in order to push American freedom and democracy, and selective human rights /war crimes solutions all over the world. Maybe someone there 'sold' him the 'terrorist attacks' prophecy, which usually happens when a false flag operation is in preparation.

BTW, LexisNexis together with IBA created an "eyeWitness to Atrocities" project and app. Another selective tool in the falling empire's hands.

Hello don't know where to put it, I didn't find place to put information about Poland or people going off so..

People start being activated?

Employees and customers of one of Krakow's DIY stores experienced moments of horror. One of the customers became furious for unexplained reasons and started running around the store with an axe. The services evacuated nearly 100 people and incapacitated the attacker.

The incident took place yesterday (November 15), around noon, on the premises of a popular DIY store in Bronowice. One of the customers suddenly became furious and started running around the store, swinging an ax, shouting and scattering items on the store shelves. According to witnesses of the event, the man behaved completely irrationally and posed a threat not only to others, but also to himself.

Nearly 100 people (employees and store customers) were evacuated from the supermarket area. Krakow officers arrived at the scene and overpowered the man. He was detained and taken to hospital for examination. — After examining the man, we will decide on further actions, Piotr Szpiech, spokesman for the Municipal Police Headquarters in Krakow, told "Gazeta Krakowska".https://www.onet.pl/informacje/glos24/wpadl-w-furie-i-zaczal-biegac-z-siekiera-po-sklepie-ewakuacja-100-osob/yq36gzc,30bc1058

People start being activated?
This happened a month ago, two kilometers from my flat. Very tragic. Even though my daughter is in another kindergarten, it was a huge shock, both for us, but also for other parents. My wife was depressed for over a week because of what happened to this poor little kid...

Murder of a preschooler in Poznań. “He laughed and said nothing happened to the boy.”​

The elderly man who killed a 5-year-old boy in Poznań was not well known by local residents. In an interview with Onet, they said that he was behaving suspiciously just before the tragedy.​

On Wednesday, October 18, 71-year-old Zbysław C. attacked a group of preschoolers and killed a 5-year-old boy. Children dressed in reflective T-shirts went to the nearby post office to send postcards on World Post Day. The tragedy occurred in front of the entrance to one of the tenement houses in the Łazarza housing estate.

— I've been living in Łazarz for years, and I didn't recognize this man by his appearance. I heard him say he was going to kill everyone. I turned around and saw him making a movement with his hand. It turned out he had a knife. He hit the boy and then moved away, no longer attacking anyone directly. He laughed and said that nothing happened to the boy and that he would live - one of the witnesses described the course of the event.
The man told how he moved the children away to protect them from another attack. He talked about the quick reaction of passers-by and incapacitating the attacker. Remondis employees, who were collecting deaths, and a policewoman who was not on duty at the time got involved. One of the men - Grzegorz Konopczyński - kicked the 71-year-old from behind while he was talking to the officer.

After knocking down the knifeman, the gun was knocked out of his hand. In addition to the bloody knife, they also found a penknife hidden in his pocket. A Remondis employee drew attention to the fact that a 5-year-old girl was trying to be resuscitated by a kindergarten teacher. Everything happened to the sound of crying children. After a while, an ambulance arrived and spent another hour trying to save the boy.

A 5-year-old boy with a stab wound to the chest was taken to hospital in a very serious condition. Doctors emphasized that they had no chance to save the child, who ultimately died in the facility. Not only eyewitnesses, but also parents of other children who attended kindergarten No. 48, spoke with tears about the whole tragedy. - He was a very nice boy, he was with the little ones, now he was with the middle school children. We are shocked, around 10 o'clock the children went for a walk, and then such an action... - said one of the parents.

When questioned by Onet, Mrs. Martyna emphasized that the 71-year-old was "chased away by other bums." - He's been hanging around here since morning. He approached his friend who was smoking a cigarette near "Żabka". He argued that he shouldn't smoke because cigarettes kill. He said he would kill her. Then he left, "sneered" at the caretaker, and after a few minutes he attacked the preschoolers, she said.

The police informed that Zbysław C. had no previous criminal record. – We do not know the motive, nor do we know anything about the family or social relationships between the perpetrator and the attacked boy. The man was detained and will undergo tests that will determine whether he can stay in the detention center. This is a standard procedure, said Andrzej Borowiak, spokesman for the Greater Poland police.

Today the new prime minister was chosen by the polish parliament. Donald Tusk from political party called Platforma Obywatelska became the new PM, replacing Mateusz Morawiecki from Law and Justice, previously ruling party:

Poor people think that if they elect back the same people who ruled before, normality will suddenly prevail. Oh how they will be surprised.

I'm worried about future vaccine mandates and woke agenda being shoved down our throats.

I think Tusk has all needed experience from working in Brussels to keep his position and do nothing for the country, just as in EU. Maybe for a shorter time though.

"Donald Tusk thanked Poles and said his new government will “right the wrongs” so that everyone “can feel at home”."

Guess by "everyone" he meant Ukrainians, Germans, and German and American troops. I would be rather worried that he sends more money and weapons to the 404 country than about woke agenda. But for now, he has to form a new government and "right the wrongs", i.e. replace all PiS's friends and cousins sitting on comfy armchairs with his own.

As for me personally, the only thing Tusk could surprise me with is if he calls off Russophobia and becomes friends with Mishustin.

Anyway, as far as Poland is concerned, what comes to my mind again and again, are the final words from Thomas Mann's "Dr. Faustus" where only a few minor changes would be needed to apply it to III RP even though the situation is still less dramatic:

Germany, the hectic on her cheek, was reeling then at the height of her dissolute triumphs, about to gain the whole world by virtue of the one pact she was minded to keep, which she had signed with her blood. Today, clung round by demons, a hand over one eye, with the other staring into horrors, down she flings from despair to despair. When will she reach the bottom of the abyss? When, out of uttermost hopelessness - a miracle beyond the power of belief - will the light of hope dawn? A lonely man folds his hands and speaks: "God be merciful to thy poor soul, my friend, my Fatherland!"

I'm worried about future vaccine mandates and woke agenda being shoved down our throats.
People that voted for KO/PO know this very well, and that's exactly what they want. They were always for restrictive vaccine mandates, and to them, the old government was not repressive enough (well, if you compare it to something like Australia, then sure...). If Poland goes full medical fascism with forced vaccinations and unelected "experts" writing policies, they will cheer on.

As for the woke agenda, that electorate is receptive to it, but only because it isn't really involved in it. The media keeps the woke coverage to minimum, and it is still presented as "just" an "LGBT" thing, so to them, it's a matter of "those poor gays, they really need to stop being repressed".
The moment The Woke starts feeling secure, they won't be able to help themselves but open up about their LGBTQIA+ multispirited 250+ genders, and then people will realize what's going on. Woke fanatics are a fringe even in the new coalition, so any real exposure will quickly kill it.

The only question is: how quickly will that happen? Did the Woke in Poland learn from their mistakes in the West, and will be more careful about how quickly they do their things? Or do they think they lost all those precious years, so they will now want to catch up to the West as quickly as they can?

I wouldn't be surprised if it will be the latter.

I would be rather worried that he sends more money and weapons to the 404 country than about woke agenda.
Yes, it worries me too. He was talking too much about Ukraine during his expose, even people in the comments were unpleasingly surprised. One of the things he said:

We will loudly and strongly demand the full mobilization of the free world, the Western world, to help Ukraine in its war (with Russia - ed.). There is no alternative to such thinking," Donald Tusk declared. - The task of Poland, the task of the new government, the task of all of us is to loudly, firmly demand from the entire Western community full determination to help Ukraine in this war. I will do this from day one," the Prime Minister declared.

Listening to what he said, I had the impression that we were back in 2022. While European politicians want to withdraw from sending arms to Ukraine, Tusk declares that he will do everything to persuade them to fund the war. He and Scholtz speak the same language. Maybe he was allowed to become a PM in order to persuade EU leaders? To stir things up in the EU?

In addition, today, on the very first day of the new government's rule, there was a scandal (according to the entire government, it was a scandal) involving one of the right-wing deputies who extinguished with a fire extinguisher the Hanukkah candles burning in the parliamentary corridor. At the time, the Sejm was holding a ceremony dedicated to the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah.
Now whole Poland speaks about it. It's indeed a weird performance in a weird timing, considering what's happening in the east now. My guess is that he did this to warm people's image of Jews (and ultimately Zionists), since this MP is generally disliked among Polish people.

Of course the whole government is furious, they want to charge him etc. They behave like he at least killed somebody there. They blame each other, blame the new speaker of the parliament, blame Putin - classic.

Circus, just circus.

Interesting little video about Poland. The most interesting thing for me are differences in mentality, which I can also observe in my country.

Some comments:

Because when Russia and Austria owned the Eastern parts, they didn't care for them as they were still ethnically Polish, so their development was slow over those 100+ years of Poland being occupied. Meanwhile the "German" half was treated not as a foreign subject, but as an integral part of Germany as it was ethnically German in many areas and colonised by Germans in others, so it received far more development and industrialisation. It also helped that Germany was an industrial power far more so than Austria or Russia too, so naturally the German areas would be more industrialised, "modern" and western. Them being more transient and therefore less traditional and more progressive also makes a lot of sense.
I just want to clarify few facts:
1. In Poland in 2023 it is extremely hard to find building without a toilet.
2. Map description states "percentage of flats without a toilet" it does not state that those flats have no access to one. For example you may have a old social housing with very small flats with shared toilet/lavatory for each flor of the building. Most of statistical data comes form years prior of 1989(Polish People Republic ). It is possible that data might not have been properly updated because in Poland (unlike in USA) many changes to a private building are not subject to building permit (you just declare that changes are going to be made ). I find it hard to believe that such big percentage of flats has no individual toilets. It leads me to believe this map might be connected to social housing data.
3. Social hosing in Poland is long and interesting story, but in nutshell a lot of buildings for less cooperative tenants (for example drunks )will have shared toilets because government is obliged to give them shelter and it is much cheaper to make a 20 flats per floor with just few toilets and showers. Plus it is easier to maintain and check for damage ( copper piping, radiators and anything that can be ripped out of the wall is a welcome source of income for above mentioned citizens).
4. Why in eastern Poland toilets were outside ? They used to be. In 1920's after defining Russians Felicjan Sławoj Składkowski (polish prime minster , doctor, freemason, Polish Army General) has made it his mission to improve medical standard of living for common people and forced local authorities to encourage building latrines in rural areas. People at first didn't understand the importance of clean water and made fun of him calling those toilets "slawoiki". Why outside ? Because there were no sewage systems in rural parts of Poland. They would dig a pit and put a wooden outhouse/WC on top of it . Later after WWII those pits would evolve to become septic tanks connected to indor toilet. But in many places outhouses were left as additional toilets. Currently almost everyone has access to toilet in Poland.
5. Yes mentally you can see a big difference between different parts of Poland and how people think. You can se influence of prussian, austrian and russian occupation on their mentality and how they behave.

Our Polish puppets in the form of the President and Prime Minister are going to meet with Biden (read Deep State) on March 12.
This coincides with the anniversary of Poland's admission to NATO.
Why are they both going?
In my opinion, so that they will be unanimous in warmongering my countrymen.
Probably after talking to some dark types (man in black?) they will have no doubt what to do.

Farmers' protest in Poland.
The caption reads:
"Putin make order with Ukraine and Brussels and with our governing".

That's interesting one photo because Polish farmers try to not provoke any unnecessary violence and messages, as far as I heard from people this photo was made when the farmers unnoticed that on one machine someone put this banner and flag, it was only for few minute's but photo reporter was "accidentally " "in right place right time". But it's just what some people said. I could believe them because when this photo was published there is only this topic on media no postulates of farmers or toxic food topic

Farmers' protest in Poland.
The caption reads:
"Putin make order with Ukraine and Brussels and with our governing".

RT has an article about it.

In another incident on Tuesday, a tractor was filmed in Poland with a placard urging Russian President Vladimir Putin to sort out Ukraine and Brussels.” Interior Minister Marcin Kierwinski called the banner “scandalous,” and said it had been immediately removed by police officers.

Interesting that RT left out the ending: "and those governing our country".

Either a deliberate agent provocateur planted in, or just a sign of desperation and recklessness of some participants. Should have been dealt with straight away by other protesters as it jeopardises their safety and whatever chance for future success. Their general claims are right, but many are un-/misinformed on some issues, so there is some - hardly avoidable at this scale - mess in there, too.

Back
Top Bottom