Poland

That's interesting one photo because Polish farmers try to not provoke any unnecessary violence and messages, as far as I heard from people this photo was made when the farmers unnoticed that on one machine someone put this banner and flag, it was only for few minute's but photo reporter was "accidentally " "in right place right time". But it's just what some people said. I could believe them because when this photo was published there is only this topic on media no postulates of farmers or toxic food topic
In my opinion, this is a provocation to discredit this protest. So that the mesmerized Poles will not support it.
Someone may have paid this farmer for this .

I made such leaflets 50pcs.
So far I have no idea where to distribute them.

"people Open your eyes.
No one is threatening us
We don't want to go to war
We don't want to die not our cause
Print it and spread it everywhere"

Attachments

• IMG20240221143954.jpg
    IMG20240221143954.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
I made such leaflets 50pcs.
So far I have no idea where to distribute them.

"people Open your eyes.
No one is threatening us
We don't want to go to war
We don't want to die not our cause
Print it and spread it everywhere"
Please give me feedback especially from Poles on the forum, does my idea of distributing such flyers make sense in your opinion?

Please give me feedback especially from Poles on the forum, does my idea of distributing such flyers make sense in your opinion?
I think that it depends from what you feel. If you feel that you should do something maybe this is the way. Personally if I would like to write such flyers it would be something like: "Ludzie otwórzcie oczy, nic nam nie zagraża, bogaci chcą nas i naszych sąsiadów podzielić żebyśmy walczyli za ich interesy, nie dajmy się szczuć na innych, myślcie kto ma w tym interes"

I think that it depends from what you feel. If you feel that you should do something maybe this is the way. Personally if I would like to write such flyers it would be something like: "Ludzie otwórzcie oczy, nic nam nie zagraża, bogaci chcą nas i naszych sąsiadów podzielić żebyśmy walczyli za ich interesy, nie dajmy się szczuć na innych, myślcie kto ma w tym interes"
To be honest Gents, I wouldn't do any of these things. This will not help. If people are already programmed, this kind of things are not helping. At this stage maybe only way is to let them experience and learn based on that.

"Ludzie otwórzcie oczy, nic nam nie zagraża, bogaci chcą nas i naszych sąsiadów podzielić żebyśmy walczyli za ich interesy, nie dajmy się szczuć na innych, myślcie kto ma w tym interes"
Yeah, if so, I'd use a message in the tone presented by Kmicic.

But I agree - it leads to nowhere. If someone is programmed, he would brush it off as "some stupid pro russian attempt, probably Putin's dogs doing their job". If someone has a brain, then they probably already know all of this, but the only advantage I see here is that those with brain would maybe feel encouraged and warm at heart seeing it and thinking that someone out there also has a brain.

I will think it over some more. I acted on impulse and then started thinking. Unfortunately, that's what I often have.
Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the noise.
I have also said many times in conversations with other people that this is a school and we are supposed to learn and not change it.
As you wrote, we don't know what someone needs to learn. :cool2:

Every action has a result. It’s the same with posting a borderline comment. What will the action actually achieve? Is it worth being misunderstood and getting the expected blow back?

If we think: nothing; what’s the point; people need to figure it out for themselves, it’s not worth sticking my neck out, it’s pointless anyway. Well then nothing ventured; nothing gained; nothing changes and we keep our opinions, perspective and knowledge to ourselves. And we learn how to rationalize our inactivity by calling it caution or external consideration or wisdom instead of calling it cowardice or self-preservation or fear Etc.

But how did you or I come to the point on the learning curve where we are? Somebody had the guts to stand up for what they could objectively see; for what they believed was right and for the possibility that sharing this might make a difference even if it seemed like a futile attempt. And we heard these contrary opinions and ideas and then thought about and began to see for ourselves.

I am not suggesting you do anything. I am a coward who continues to contemplate what I might be able to do. What exactly is worth the risk of being seen standing up publicly for a position or point of view that we believe in? And then, at what point are things so bad and the pressure of conscience so great that we say “F it” and shout it from the rooftops?

Just thinking out loud.

Such a quick note I think on the topic: Poland's prime minister in his latest speech said that we have an extremely serious situation because Ukraine may even lose for days and that he is talking to many heads of state about it. He said that Poland must take all steps to support Ukraine. Don't want to meet with the Ukrainian president at the border and said there would be a meeting, but on March 28, and announced that so far the protests had not interfered at all with key transportation, but that as a precaution he would do a state of emergency at the border to remove the protesters. Given the statement of the Speaker of the Sejm (the second most important person in the Polish state after the president) who said that Poles will soon have to do something they don't want to do, and Krzysztof Jackowski's visions that the Polish prime minister is very reluctant to make the decisions that are required of him I think that by March 28 everything will have played out - by then either Poland will be dragged into a war with Russia or will avoid this fate and the prime minister knows this and for the time being is leaving himself a wicket

Such a quick note I think on the topic: Poland's prime minister in his latest speech said that we have an extremely serious situation because Ukraine may even lose for days and that he is talking to many heads of state about it. He said that Poland must take all steps to support Ukraine. Don't want to meet with the Ukrainian president at the border and said there would be a meeting, but on March 28, and announced that so far the protests had not interfered at all with key transportation, but that as a precaution he would do a state of emergency at the border to remove the protesters. Given the statement of the Speaker of the Sejm (the second most important person in the Polish state after the president) who said that Poles will soon have to do something they don't want to do, and Krzysztof Jackowski's visions that the Polish prime minister is very reluctant to make the decisions that are required of him I think that by March 28 everything will have played out - by then either Poland will be dragged into a war with Russia or will avoid this fate and the prime minister knows this and for the time being is leaving himself a wicket
I listened a while ago.
Well I was overwhelmed with anxiety.

I listened a while ago.
Well I was overwhelmed with anxiety.
I think you are right to be afraid of this situation in Poland, because the PTB want to escalate as many conflicts as possible around the world, because this is part of their true psychopathic nature, and the conflict in Ukraine is slowly coming to an end and they have the need to maintain it and try to ignite it again, this time thanks to the Poles. Polish authorities, governments and politicians are so unimportant in this global game that they probably don't even realize it. They believe that by standing faithfully alongside the West and the Americans, following their orders to the letter at the expense of Poles, they will gain favor, trust and mutual help. They are not and have never been treated by the West as partners, but colony managers, subordinate, obedient tools to whom orders can be given and they willingly do so. Interestingly, Radosław Sikorski (probably a British intelligence agent), the husband of the influential journalist of Jewish origin Anne Aplebaum who publishes in The Evening Standard, The Economist, The Spectator, The Washington Post, is aware of the fact that these alliances with the West are not worth a pound, and he said this in a private conversation secretly recorded in 2013/14 and published in many media

...,,[You know that the Polish-American alliance is worthless. It is downright harmful because it creates a false sense of security. (...) Complete bullshit. We will have a conflict with Germany, with Russia, and we will think that everything is great because we gave blowjobs (sexual activity, my note) to Americans. Losers. Complete losers.”]

So you can see that these politicians have a slave mentality and have no other option than an alleged alliance with the US and kneeling before the West. Marshal of the Sejm Szymon Hołownia, Soros's child[Open Society Fund], recently said publicly that "we will crush Putin into the ground," referring to Poland and NATO along with the US. 1 Just a day later, all it took was a vague statement by presidential candidate Trump that the US would leave NATO when Europe will not start paying more attention to financing the alliance, and there is panic and fear in the Polish-language media, of course about Russia. People, politicians, the media in power in Poland and the entire West are obedient dogs wagging their tails, lying to order, waiting for leftovers from your table, they exist only to earn undue, often colossal sums of money, knowing that in their private life they will earn maybe 1/10 of this amount, if they can work at all.

I think you are right to be afraid of this situation in Poland, because the PTB want to escalate as many conflicts as possible around the world, because this is part of their true psychopathic nature, and the conflict in Ukraine is slowly coming to an end and they have the need to maintain it and try to ignite it again, this time thanks to the Poles. Polish authorities, governments and politicians are so unimportant in this global game that they probably don't even realize it. They believe that by standing faithfully alongside the West and the Americans, following their orders to the letter at the expense of Poles, they will gain favor, trust and mutual help. They are not and have never been treated by the West as partners, but colony managers, subordinate, obedient tools to whom orders can be given and they willingly do so. Interestingly, Radosław Sikorski (probably a British intelligence agent), the husband of the influential journalist of Jewish origin Anne Aplebaum who publishes in The Evening Standard, The Economist, The Spectator, The Washington Post, is aware of the fact that these alliances with the West are not worth a pound, and he said this in a private conversation secretly recorded in 2013/14 and published in many media

...,,[You know that the Polish-American alliance is worthless. It is downright harmful because it creates a false sense of security. (...) Complete bullshit. We will have a conflict with Germany, with Russia, and we will think that everything is great because we gave blowjobs (sexual activity, my note) to Americans. Losers. Complete losers.”]

So you can see that these politicians have a slave mentality and have no other option than an alleged alliance with the US and kneeling before the West. Marshal of the Sejm Szymon Hołownia, Soros's child, recently said publicly that "we will crush Putin into the ground," referring to Poland and NATO along with the US. 1 Just a day later, all it took was a vague statement by presidential candidate Trump that the US would leave NATO when Europe will not start paying more attention to financing the alliance, and there is panic and fear in the Polish-language media, of course about Russia. People, politicians, the media in power in Poland and the entire West are obedient dogs wagging their tails, lying to order, waiting for leftovers from your table, they exist only to earn undue, often colossal sums of money, knowing that in their private life they will earn maybe 1/10 of this amount, if they can work at all.
That's just the way it is.
My brother is just about to go on a strike of entrepreneurs in Warsaw. They want money from the state to continue to live a nice life he...he.... I tried to explain to him, on the principle of , that "it's no time to regret the roses when the forests are burning". That the protests should at this point be about the inevitable war, that we want neutrality, that this is not our war.
He did not understand what I meant.
There is some wall between us that cannot be broken through.

I worry about my daughters so that they don't suffer. They are so wonderful.
Today I got such a bad feeling after just listening to Mr. Jackowski.
I know these are the murmurs of a predator's mind when consciousness warps.
It wants to drag me down. I am breathing down the pipe. :cool2:

I have a feeling that leaving this country would be a wise idea, doing this before the crazy stuff start to happen. Those lines spoken by the highest authorities in our country are becoming more and more radical. Openly calling for murder of Russian president. Openly calling for polish people to go and fight, because that's what it is, that's what they mean. The speaker of the parliament acts like a combination of Zelenski and Hitler. The current government has really outdone its predecessors. What will happen?

I also hear reports that Western corporations based in Poland are laying off Poles en masse, planning to move out of Poland, reducing branches. This seems suspicious to me in the context of warmongering, it seems to me that the top managements of such conglomerates may have leaks about the future plans for the various countries in which they have branches. For example this week around 300 employees were fired in Krakow's branch of Aptiv in one day, and that's not the end. People working there/fired are saying about liquidation of polish branch and moving to India or other European countries.

I also hear reports that Western corporations based in Poland are laying off Poles en masse, planning to move out of Poland, reducing branches.
This is actually a wider problem in the IT sector right now. There were lots of layoffs for cost reduction or projects failing because the COVID-19 bonanza ended. As for Aptiv's profile, when the whole automotive sector is undergoing a "revolution," letting go of 300 employees when the company has 16,000 is nothing spectacular. So I'd not try to see here an exit strategy. But I've heard our Prime Minister yesterday, and he really felt unsure and concerned. I don't like him at all, but he looked like he couldn't put a good face to the bad game any more. So I guess there will be some official stabilization mission in Ukraine with Poland's military forces involved. Especially that, as Sumliński wrote in his "(Not)our War" book, the Homeland Security Agency did know that the fallen state scenario is very probable in the context of Ukraine. In their report, the not-functioning Ukrainian state is a very big threat to Poland, especially gangs that will form within the country. When the Polish military officially steps on Ukrainian land, the game will have a new hand, as it'll be very probable for a false flag to happen. On the other hand, there are voices of probable evacuation of the Israeli state to or through Poland if something bigger is going to happen there. So yeah, probably everything will happen at once...

Today I got such a bad feeling after just listening to Mr. Jackowski.
Yep, his session was depressive, he sensed Polish involvement in the conflict. And his comment, "I don't want to go far with this because it's driving me nuts" :nuts:

Yep, his session was depressive, he sensed Polish involvement in the conflict. And his comment, "I don't want to go far with this because it's driving me nuts" :nuts:
I have noticed a change in the perception and support of Ukrainians and Ukraine by average Poles for 2 years when, without the consent of Poles, the Polish government spent, according to various estimates, PLN 100-120 billion [S27 billion] on Ukrainians. For comparison, I will say that this is how much the government spends per year on subsidies to electricity prices for households due to alleged global warming, which constitutes approximately 50% of the actual cost of 1 KWH of energy. From June this year, electricity prices will increase dramatically, and this is a punishment for countries that have cheap coal and could significantly reduce energy prices, but this is not the point in the EU. Expenditures for Ukraine included not only military aid, but all social benefits that Poles are entitled to, housing, health care, education, even pensions - it was enough for a Ukrainian to simply come to Poland. The National Bank of Poland artificially maintains the hryvnia exchange rate by pumping Polish taxpayers' money into a foreign currency. The perspective of Poland and Poles has changed, because for 2 years the war has been going on somewhere far away, 1000 km from the borders of Poland, and life here went on normally, now when fear is staring Poles in the face and the participation of Polish citizens in the conflict is getting closer, the squealing and screaming begins. bark. So far, for Poles, the EU seemed great, the USA too, Ukraine was poor and in need of all the help, and Russia and Putin were synonyms for the evil of this world and everything that is worst. Many Poles firmly believe that when Putin deals with Ukraine, he will immediately attack Poland, but NATO and the USA will defend us, like an older, stronger brother, completely free of charge, and we can insult Russia and Putin with impunity. This naive and childish way of thinking is, according to my estimates, present by at least 80% of Poles today, and nothing can convince them that it is exactly the opposite. I talk to many people at work about this topic, including my family and neighbors, and I clearly see programmed zombies who will repeat with maniacal persistence what they hear in the media every day. The more I try to make an effort and present rational arguments in the conversation, the more they think I am and I have come to terms with it. For some time now I have noticed that Jackowski's visions depress me, which does not mean that he cannot be right, but somehow it is too much and I am reluctant to listen to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom