Predictions and Prophecies

Andreas' Visions April 11, 2024

"They are somewhat strong, let's hope they never happen, as I always tell you, the important thing is that they don't happen.

….

Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador will feel an abrupt earth movement. It seems to me that it is in Peru towards its borders or nearby countries.... M7.1, M7.3 in the middle of next month.
Sequentially, this is the thing after the floods, and mid May lines up pretty well with all of this solar activity.

Sequentially, this is the thing after the floods, and mid May lines up pretty well with all of this solar activity.

The seer mentions, in a new set of predictions, that Bolivia may be affected by an earthquake at night, while flooding, he says, may now continue in Chile and Argentina.

Second time he mentions Bolivia in a new set of predictions.​

Andreas visions of May 08, 2024

"In Mexico again an attack against a government official, a person who has to do with the government, like the so called "Magistrade" who died last year. (Pro LGBT rights politician) Also an attack against a person who is involved with the presidential elections, would happen before the voting (June 2) They will not manage to kill them. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

A serial killer of Latinos in the U.S. manages to flee to Mexico. He is a not very sane young man. This year the police start looking for him but can't find him. He gets involved with the wrong people in Mexico who are not to be trifled with. If you do the wrong things you know what the consequences are.

Two tornadoes hit Texas later this month. There is much material destruction and fortunately no loss of life. The cheapest thing you can lose in life is your house, your belongings, as long as you don't lose your life everything is fine.

Nicaragua or Costa Rica, very intense fire in nature but no loss of life. This fire is not arson.

Argentina and Chile, heavy rains cause floods, not like in Brazil, there are mainly material losses.

Earthquake shakes Bolivia at night, M6.1 or M6.5."

Comments

Towards the end of the video, the seer talks about a new social network created in the United States to replace TikTok and that China will be declared a global power by the end of the year, but I think his ideas are not well developed, it is clear that China is a power and that there will be something to replace TikTok if the Biden government manages to ban the app in the US.

There is a very strange political climate in Mexico, in fact, the opposition to the current government is trying to dirty the elections. There is a dirty war going on and it would not be strange for the mexican deep State to resort to assassination. The factical powers in Mexico have called for a massive rally on May 19 to be attended by the opposition candidate among other politicians.​

I think this is another hit. The attack reportedly took place on the morning of May 10 and was disclosed in social networks. This fact is just now becoming known in the Mexican media.​

Also an attack against a person who is involved with the presidential elections, would happen before the voting (June 2) They will not manage to kill them. Let's hope it doesn't happen.

M.o.re.na candidate in Michoacán denounces shooting attack against her.​

May 10, 2024 11:16 p.m. EAST

María Alejandra Vanegas Ríos, Morena candidate for the municipal presidency of Senguio, Michoacán, denounced being the victim of a shooting attack against her by bodyguards of the PRI, PAN, PRD (PRIAN) candidate, Rodolfo Quintana Trujillo.

"I was assaulted by the PRIAN candidate's bodyguards. They shot at my truck, here are bullets, look how they shot at me; they just shot at me, they just shot at me," the candidate denounced in a video she shared on her social networks.

The candidate showed her green van, which was leaking gasoline, a fact that was confirmed by Vanegas Ríos' companion who said that the "gas tank was broken".

In the images shown by the Morenista, it can be seen that the van has publicity for María Alejandra's candidacy.

Meanwhile, in another part of the recording, two people with long guns can be seen on the other side of the road where the candidate's vehicle was.

"I am sure that it will not go unpunished and that justice must be done because this is an assassination attempt against me, against the candidate and against the people who accompanied me," said Venegas.

The Cs confirmed that the anomaly detected between the Antarctic area and South Africa was an outgassing and that TPTB tried to hide it so as not to agitate people further. I think, this may cause some kind of disaster for mankind and TPTB know it.​
(L) Were the big waves real?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Why did they cover it up?

A: Why do they cover up so much? People would get agitated more than they are.

Q: (Joe) So was it outgassing from the seabed in that area?

Q: (Joe) And it didn't create a tsunami that was going to move out. The different ways to detect wave heights, the buoys and stuff, they read it as high waves. But was that the gas that was being expelled?

ventusky-map-showing-wave-anomaly.png

On October 20, 2023 seer Andreas said:

"In Oceania there is a volcano which has not been active for years and it comes back to life... I don't know exactly where...but it is...Oceania, in the following month.

Images and videos of Antarctica will be released in 2024. The Antarctic Treaty States will go there. Supposedly because of the scarcity of natural resources that are necessary to survive what is coming. Countries that are not members of the Antarctic Treaty want to participate but they will not be allowed to do so and a
silent political war will be unleashed.

In 2024, ice walls will begin to break off in Antarctica. The Antarctic Treaty countries are beginning to test the water in the walls due to an alleged water shortage that is not real... In the future, Antarctica will be inhabited.

Comments

The Ruang volcano had not erupted since 2002 according to data from Volcanodiscovery. Ruang volcano is north of Sulawesi Island... or Northwest of the Oceania Continent. I think this event is a temporal marker.​

In October 2023 no anomaly had been detected and this prediction seemed absurd to me. A secret war for Antarctica? Unless that political warfare is to not release information to the public about what is really going on there.​
Since 1959, 44 other countries have acceded to the Treaty, Twenty-nine nations (Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Czechia, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea (ROK), Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, and Uruguay) have achieved consultative status...​

On May 10, Andreas returned to the subject of Antarctica.

Andreas visions of May 10, 2024
" I don't understand much... I'm going to read it as I have it written down.

" I can feel a very strong and humid wind, I hear screams of people, women and children seem to be asking for help. [They were talking] but I didn't understand the language, it was neither Spanish nor English. Those strong winds come to America, from the place where I did not understand the language they come to a place where it is very hot in the American Continent and the air warms like the breath of a dragon."

"In the Congo, in Africa, the earth splits... it's a very strange thing... a lot of water comes out of the crack, apparently it's not bad. A republic to history will pass but it will not be bad. I do not understand it..."

"In Asia they will find something that for many years, even centuries, they have been searching for. Something from history. From here they will begin to talk about the "truth", what we have been led to believe or study will be discarded once they find this object."
"In the Antarctic, there will be giant waves, tsunamis, which will cause ice walls to break off, obviously falling into the ocean and... is that... those ice walls that are gigantic... [the seer hesitates, he does not seem to know how to express what he saw] I see that they reach a place... I do not know if it is Argentina or Chile... they reach a place where the earth is hot... the tectonic plates have something to do with it and they are going to cause something very strange in the ocean... [tries to remember more]... I don't know... it's like the Bermuda Triangle... [he hesitates again trying to express what he saw] Chile and Argentina belong to the Antarctic Treaty and the falling ice wall affects their interests and position in the Treaty."
"Antarctic Treaty countries have already entered a place in secret. A place where nature is untouched, clean. At the end of this year or early 2025 the Antarctic Treaty States find not very good things in the falling ice walls, diseases, viruses. Pay attention to Chile and Argentina with the Antarctic issue."

Comments

What if the outgassing causes these tsunamis and the detachment of the ice walls containing viruses and these are diluted in the waters near Argentina or Chile affecting them in the future. Possibly all this is symbolic, it can be seen in the video that the seer really has trouble expressing what he saw and in fact so states at the beginning, "I do not understand much ..." he said.

And about the Congo, we already know that the Cs recommended us to "watch Africa" when asked about the earthquakes in Turkey.
... So, they said the Turkey one was part of a sequence?

A: Yes. This year there will be more.

Q: (Joe) When you say "sequence", you don't necessarily mean in the same geographic region then?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) On the...

A: However, watch Africa.

Q: (Joe) Africa doesn't usually have quakes.

(Niall) The Great Rift? Somalia and the Horn of Africa...

A: Recall the strange events off the coast several years ago.
20240512_012234.jpg

Finally, I wonder if what is in Asia has to do with genetics.

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

I think this prediction just happened. Earthquake Magnitude 5.0 very close to Mexicali, Baja California.​
Mexicali, Baja California, on April 4 is the anniversary of the earthquake that happened there, I don't know how many years ago. I see something similar, not so strong, Mexicali and nearby places even parts of the United States.

● M 5.0 - 9 km NNW of Delta, (Guadalupe Victoria) B.C., MX
2024-05-12 18:22:42 (UTC)
32.425°N 115.241°W. 6.9 km depth
SSN earthquake alert
chrome_screenshot_12 may. 2024 1_38_31 p. m. CST.png
Screenshot_20240512-141310_X.jpg

I was searching for a remote viewing of instructional videos by major Ed Dames and found an interesting prophecy by him. He predicted a kind of sun's "killshot" to happen in the last solar cycle 24 that didn't occur. It might be interesting in the context of the current cycle. There's a video, I believe, from Art Bell's radio show. As no subtitles are provided by YouTube, below is an AI-generated transcript:
(0:00) A brief background. In the military, I was the operations and training officer, as you know,(0:07) and some of your listeners know, for the Psy-Spy, the U.S.'s psychic spy team, (0:12) 25 years, 30 years ago now. And we started experimenting with remote viewing in terms (0:20) of time and space.
We found out that mind is outside of time. It can see over the horizon, (0:25) as well as in the past and the present. And we were looking at that.
We were especially (0:30) interested in warfare. What's the intent of the enemy? For instance, right now, (0:36) I'm doing deep mind probes of Kim Jong-un in Korea to see what his intent are. So these are the kinds (0:42) of things we were doing to prevent technological surprises on future battlefields.
But we began (0:49) to see something that was not battle related. At first, we thought it was a nuclear war, (0:53) but it was not. It was the sun spewing out massive kernel mass ejections plasma (1:00) and affecting the Earth drastically.
And by the way, we have not stopped studying this phenomenon (1:06) or ensemble of information. We've now anecdotally, but importantly, realized that (1:14) a lot of the damage that I'll talk about tonight that leads to infrastructure collapse on our (1:22) planet is because the Earth's core is rapidly changing. And we've kept looking up at the sun (1:29) at these damaging kernel mass ejections, but it turns out that they're damaging to a great part (1:36) because the magnetic field of the Earth is weakening and deteriorating.
But anyway, (1:43) scientists all of a sudden started jumping on the bandwagon and said, we're scared. And all (1:47) of a sudden, they had something to be scared about. I predicted a shot across the bow in 2012.
(1:55) And that shot across the bow happened two weeks after I said it would. And it turned out to be (2:00) a flare that was so massive. And we're not talking the Carrington event of (2:06) the telegraph lines.
We're talking a very, very big one. So we dodged that bullet. (2:11) If it would have been directed at Earth by that particular active solar region, (2:16) oh, you can look at the scientific estimates of how many people would have died of just (2:22) infrastructure collapse alone.
And infrastructure collapse, for instance, if a power grid goes out (2:28) and that's one of the things that a solar flare of this magnitude can cause and will, (2:33) if that happens, then just one thing and we'll talk about others tonight. If you're in a (2:39) metropolitan area and refrigeration doesn't work, you're talking starvation within a week or so. (2:46) Because in these modern days and times, that food has to be preserved and refrigerated.
If there's (2:53) no electricity in cities and the power won't come back up for six months to a year or more in many (2:58) places when this happens in certain places, then you're talking starvation, not to mention all the (3:04) other Mad Max scenarios, types of things. So we feel that we're really on the cusp (3:15) of this thing occurring and I'll get into more details about that. So that's what we were looking (3:20) at.
And then of course, how do you survive it, which is what we'll be talking about tonight. (3:25) But the reason we found it was that we were looking at civilians in the future who were in (3:31) bunkers. And in most of the places, these were the survivors.
The people above ground in some (3:37) places were rotting corpses. There weren't people anymore. And we began to look at zones (3:44) that were in the long term because we don't know how long the scenario will last and the long-term (3:51) effects.
But where were the optimal places to live? And that's what we've been studying for the (3:57) past many years, 10 particularly. Where are the optimal places to survive long-term on the planet?(4:05) And as you know, we put together a map, which I'll talk about momentarily. (4:11) And I changed the tone of my voice because we've been hammered by people who want this map and I've (4:15) only given it out behind closed doors.
But we've changed the way we're going to do things regarding (4:22) that map. The survival, the optimum survival zones on Earth are shockingly few in long-term. (4:30) Especially in the southern hemisphere, for instance, in Australia.
There's only one (4:35) zone in the entire continent up in the northeast that represents, based upon our work, (4:42) a survival zone, an optimal survival zone. And I'll qualify all of that this evening. (4:49) When I do this as an expert downloader, this is what I'm doing.
Your unconscious constantly (4:56) tries to protect you. It's your best friend. And it's a key priority, your higher mind, (5:04) is to keep you alive.
Survival. So you can go on and achieve some destiny or whatever the heck, (5:10) but it's to keep you alive. But that little voice, it's very difficult as it upwells in (5:18) the conscious awareness.
It's very difficult to get an urgent message into conscious awareness. (5:24) That's difficult to do. And if you're a remote viewer, it is not.
Because you can listen to (5:31) the unconscious, and that's what we do. We use it as a tool. I'm going into your unconscious.
(5:36) I'm not violating the sanctity of your mind in any other way, like I do dictators or terrorists.(5:42) Then I download everything in their deep mind and higher mind, in terms of their intent.(5:47) I'm only looking at how your unconscious perceives an optimum survival zone for you, (5:55) based upon many, many factors, particularly your personality, your family, lots of other factors,(6:03) administrative and logistical.
I'll answer those questions later. But I go into your unconscious, (6:11) and I look to see where you, where it would say, go be here for optimum survival and quality of life (6:20) when the power goes out wherever you are at, in terms of long-term survival. (6:26) I've had probably 600 clients in the past seven years, and nominally 80% of them have relocated (6:34) already.
But that's only 700 people. And many times, especially in cities and places like that, (6:40) cannot pick up and move. They don't have the finances, nor will they, blah, blah, blah, (6:44) to do that.
And their survival zones are right where they're at. So they have to take that into (6:50) consideration and prepare for those kinds of things. There's a lot of details here, and I do (6:57) want to inject a sense of urgency.
For the first time, I'm going on tour this year, first and last (7:03) time. I'm not going to do this again. I'm going to do a crash course in remote viewing for people who (7:09) want to find their sanctuaries, and then that's it.
Because sanctuary locations are few and far (7:16) between the generalized locations. I just don't, I think that we're so close to, I believe, (7:26) personally, my personal beliefs based upon my own work is 2016. There's no sense for Dr. Doom (7:32) to be out there on the road talking kill shot past 2016, so I'm not going to do it.
(7:38) So it's a crash course. I used to give these familiarization courses to VIPs (7:42) and corporate executives, one-day courses, but this time we're going to do it and then (7:47) talk about how to use remote viewing to find your own personal sanctuary, which is different than(7:52) just the general zones on the remote viewing map that we're going to start providing to people (7:59) via mail for a while. And in that map, you'll see worldwide, globally, all the optimal survival (8:06) zones and where you do not want to be, which is red on most of the map, and that's a lot of places, (8:12) a lot of places.
And it isn't just because of power grids going down and infrastructure collapse. (8:18) It's not just that. It's also the zones that we're looking at.
For instance, a little background, (8:25) British Columbia. British Columbia met all of the criteria, evidently, for lots of places in (8:32) British Columbia. They had, with the powers down, no problem.
They had a lot of fish, a lot of (8:39) communities that were, and you can't, a bunker mentality is not going to cut this, cut it for you (8:46) because you're going to run out of ammo if you have an abscess tooth that will kill you or your (8:51) loved ones. You need communities of about anywhere from, oh, 10 to 20,000 people with a lot of skill (8:59) sets that can be traded and bartered. And that's key.
You're not going to survive in a cabin. (9:05) A few people can, but most of us can't. We need, people need people.
So a lot of these (9:10) optimum areas are small towns in civilized areas. For instance, it's Christchurch, New Zealand. It (9:17) is a sanctuary area, not an entire, where people are healthy.
They grow up in a family atmosphere. (9:25) A lot of farming communities, farmers who take care of each other, and that is key. (9:30) That is key, one of the key criteria.
But why British Columbia didn't, (9:35) freshwater, even if the skies are dark or high winds, fish can survive, first of all, (9:43) fish can survive on algae for two years. So you have food, you have plenty of fuel and those kinds (9:47) of things. What was wrong with British Columbia? Come to find out that a lot of the survival zones (9:53) that looked good in the long run weren't because of radiation.
Looking over the, in this case, (9:59) it wasn't looking over the horizon, because as I predicted, Fukushima, and Fukushima airborne (10:04) plumes will impinge upon a great part of the Western Rockies, west of the Canadian Rockies, (10:13) for years and years and years to come, and causing a lot of damage, genetic damage to children, (10:19) the radionuclides pouring down on them. So that's, and in other areas that looked really (10:26) good to us, Labrador, Newfoundland, it turns out that reactors that will run out of fuel and not (10:33) be able to cool themselves, and you're going to have breaches, hydrogen breaches, in five days or (10:38) seven days, a lot of the airborne plumes from power plants around Lake Huron and the Great Lakes (10:45) will end up flowing over in that direction, and then you have the same type of problem that you (10:54) have in British Columbia, sadly, such a beautiful spot. So anyway, our time is limited tonight.
(11:01) Anybody that has questions can go to survivingthekillshot.com, which is the website we set(11:07) up. You can find out about the map that we'll talk more about, and this tour that I'll be on,(11:13) this one-day crash course tour, and how to find your own personal sanctuaries, (11:17) so you don't have to hire me to do it. It isn't just the Killshot scenario.
As I said, (11:22) the core of the Earth is changing rapidly, and we're looking at that, at the linkage between the (11:27) Sun and the core of the Earth changing. Earth's magnetic field is weakening, which means that even (11:31) minor X-class flares are going to do a lot of damage to people. I'm not talking about just (11:37) increased cancer rates, which are true, but a lot of other damage,(11:41) easily, because the magnetosphere is our protection.
The shields are going down or (11:46) weakening, so that's happening rapidly, and we have only been looking up at the Sun and not in (11:52) at the core of the Earth. A lot of the sounds, the booms and other noises that people hear in the (11:57) sky worldwide, they're looking up, but it's actually being produced tectonically by geological (12:04) effects that have an artifact of sonically in the air, and that's what people are hearing. That's (12:10) fast.
That's representative of how fast, how rapidly the Earth's core is changing in terms (12:17) of geological time, and it is changing, but the other thing that I'm worried about is Marshall (12:24) Law. It's Marshall Law, and that's not going to be put off too much longer, buoyancy, and in fact,(12:32) as I've said, my gut feeling is there's not going to be another presidential election, (12:37) and something's out there. I think there's something wrong, (12:42) and I don't want to go into detail, but I've said this.
It's been my gut feeling for years that (12:48) Marshall Law will preclude elections. That's why I'm kind of discouraged. (12:56) Yeah.
You know, you only hear as much as you want to hear, and people hear me say, (13:01) which is a singular event, and the consensus is all names are saying that all life on Earth is (13:09) over because of the kill shot, and that's what they want to hear, but that's not what I've ever (13:15) said. A series, and we don't know how long the series lasts, of very powerful solar flares, (13:22) like the one in 2012 that would have taken us down. That one would have taken most of the planet(13:28) down.
You can go back and look, and NASA didn't even want to mention it. It took NASA two years(13:33) to tell us that, by the way, and they did not go public with the information, (13:38) but you know who did, and you know who acted on it? The U.S. government. NORAD, everybody's moving(13:45) into Cheyenne Mountain now.
They say because of E2, but it's not because of a nuke EMP. It's (13:50) because they know that the odds of what happened in 2012 that I said was a shot across the bow, (13:56) the odds are very high that it's going to happen again soon, and they need to be protected, (14:01) but anyway, people have a truth. People who are really coherent, their heart and mind are coherent, (14:08) they have a truth switch, and I used to be in the deception business, believe it or not, (14:14) and I was involved in a lot of that stuff before I took over the spy unit, and we had a sliding (14:19) scale, and deception's a hard thing to do.
It's a difficult thing to do, but we had a sliding scale, (14:24) and it was like you have to wrap the lie in the truth, right, or the fish don't bite, so you take, (14:30) it was 20% lie wrapped in 80% truth in order to try to sell that to somebody to deceive a (14:37) foreign government or whatever. Well, when I got out of the military and I started to go to (14:42) Hollywood and places like that, I thought, do I really want to do this? I'd love to be, you know, (14:46) I'm still, I still have my own intelligence agency. I need some credibility here.
I maintain (14:51) credibility, but I really want to go into Hollywood and write books and do these kinds of things. (14:57) Then I realized that people don't know what remote viewing is. It was all(15:00) black and classified and top secret, and the way to get this out there is to dramatize it.
(15:07) You know, that's where Ben Kingsley played me in movie Suspect Zero. I have a cameo in it. (15:14) Kevin Spacey plays my role, and the men who stare at goats and all these kinds of things, (15:19) and the drama is there, and it struck me that, hey, I can actually get the idea across the truth, (15:27) wrap the truth in the drama, in the lie, and that truth sticks.
People have a truth switch. (15:34) They really say, hey, there could be something to this, and that's how I hook them, that you (15:40) can learn this just like I did. You can not only find your own sanctuary, but you can find gold (15:45) or missing kids.
I'm out on the road. I say that in two days on a cold missing kid case, (15:50) because I'll never stop doing that. It's just a way of giving back for something.
(15:57) What I've been working on is a strategy to end run the scientific community and give a grassroots (16:06) level support, and the way I'm going to do that, and I haven't told anyone either, is to find (16:11) missing kids dead and alive again and again and repeatedly using specialized techniques. We call (16:20) them geofix techniques. It's a trade secret right now that I'm not teaching, and it's very fast and (16:26) rapid, and to find the kid that the FBI cannot find.
Well, actually, the FBI doesn't care. (16:33) These kids drop off the radar screen in two weeks, and they become a file, that's all. (16:37) The FBI is too, the Bureau is too busy with counterterrorism, counter narcotics, and things (16:43) like that.
I understand, but by doing this over and over again, how did you do this? (16:50) We can get down to within 60 to 100 feet of a target in many cases, and go and scout out that (16:58) place, familiarize yourself with it, and if the grid goes down where you happen to be at any given (17:03) time, get you and your loved ones to that spot, because there's all kinds of things, as I said,(17:09) permutations and factors that go into it. For instance, my personal sanctuary location is(17:14) about 200 miles from my wife's, because of our personalities involved here. The unconscious is (17:20) quite aware of all, only one of the American clients, personal sanctuary clients that I have (17:28) ever had, had a sanctuary in Canada.
The reason is simple, because unconscious knows that you'll (17:35) be kicked out of Canada if you don't have a resident visa, and vice versa, just administratively, (17:41) not to mention logistics. Again, I'm not going to do this again. I don't want to do it again, (17:48) but I'm going to give my all on doing that, but I'd rather get it out of the way so I can (17:54) go back to my own personal... You know, I have some really neat projects.
(17:58) Before I mention that, I just want to mention that the maps and the two DVDs that people can (18:03) order now through mail, for people who attend the workshops, those are free. They're given away, (18:08) but that map, I really want to... We have to spend a lot of time in the workshops at night, (18:15) because the day is filled with learning the skills and the techniques, but I stay until(18:20) 10, 30 at night making sure that people don't leave without answers to their... Specific answers (18:26) to their questions. One thing I want to say about unconscious, how powerful this tool is that... (18:32) One other example I want to give you, let's say that ordinarily, your sanctuary, personal sanctuary (18:39) location based upon your unconscious looking at all these factors about you was in a particular (18:49) place, but let's say you had a loved one that contracts in the future or does not know about (18:57) their pancreatic cancer and unconscious is looking ahead and it has your best interest, (19:03) your own best interest at heart, but it knows it can't get this message through to you, (19:07) except sometimes in dreams, but they get all mucked up.
The unconscious has access to you (19:12) because in the daytime, our conscious awareness, our analytical thinking mind, which is always (19:16) right, right? Well, let's say that your location is somewhere in the West, but your loved one (19:25) has pancreatic cancer and they don't know about it, and let's say the location that you really (19:29) would, in terms of your personality, love to go to has nothing there, nobody there to either (19:36) diagnose or treat the pancreatic cancer. Well, what good is it to be alive when the people you (19:43) love are dead? What kind of quality of life is that? Your unconscious redirects you to an (19:49) alternative place and they're all survival locations. They just, your personal location (19:54) meets your own criteria.
As I mentioned, my wife's location is 200 miles away from mine. (20:01) Guess where we're really located? It's going to be hers, but that's the kind of thing that (20:07) this takes into consideration and there are many others. The reason I want to get all this out of (20:14) the way is because I have a couple of capstone projects for my career and a couple of them (20:20) involve kids, but the other two that I'm really looking forward to is two missing planes and one (20:28) of them is Amelia Earhart.
The capstone of my career, I want to find Amelia Earhart. I know (20:35) where her plane is and the area where the searches have been looking is close, but not correct, (20:43) but the plane we are going to find and that's the capstone of my career. By the way, here's (20:49) something I have not mentioned before that's important.
People ask me, what should we be (20:52) looking for when it's time to run? If you're not already in the sanctuary location, but you know (20:58) where your sanctuary location is and you can drive to it. Let's say, for instance, you live in LA or (21:05) Oakland and the power goes out and you're stuck in LA or Oakland. That's not really a good place (21:12) to be and we talk about things like that, but if you know where a sanctuary location is and you (21:17) have enough gas to get there, then you drive to there rather than if you want to get out of town, (21:23) you don't know which way to go.
You can't go west, but where do I go? Well, that's what the (21:30) training, the workshop and the direction and the guidance gives you. Do this. Find a personal (21:37) location.
Scout it out so you know where to go. Make sure your relatives and loved ones know where (21:43) you're going because there probably will not be any communications either. They need to know where (21:47) to go and you need to make room for them, that kind of thing.
The maps are general survival zones. (21:55) The personal locations are quite specific and you have to be trained and understand how to find (22:02) those. It's just the number of people who are going to die and that's beyond even what Dr. (22:10) Doom would like to talk about, so that's why I'm reticent.
Yeah, on any coronal mass ejection, (22:17) and it doesn't necessarily have to be a coronal mass ejection because there are other events, (22:21) there are other phenomena on the sun that can produce the same type of effects. (22:26) The x-rays that are produced, they're at Earth at the speed of light, so you're talking eight (22:30) minutes, and those are the ones that are going to take down a lot of satellites if it's very (22:34) powerful x-ray flares. Even though modern satellites are hardened, they're still going (22:43) to go out and anybody in space stations is in great danger too, even though there's cubbyholes (22:50) they can crawl into.
But the higher energy mass, the protons from the sun, the mass itself, (22:59) that can take anywhere from 36 to 48 hours or sometimes longer. It depends on the escape (23:05) velocity, whether or not there are back-to-back eruptions, you know, pushing against each other. (23:10) The physics are complex, but that mass, you have time.
That's why I say if you see an (23:18) X-10 flare, think about going to your sanctuary if you're already designed that (23:25) fast, because I think that that's the beginning of the real sequence right there. (23:30) But the mass itself, if this passing space body, whatever it is, does the same thing that (23:37) comets sliding spring did to the planet Mars in 2014, there goes our magnetosphere. The shields (23:45) are down and even a small X-class flare or a relatively small X-class flare is going to do (23:51) the dam-dams to Earth's power grid.
If the magnetosphere goes down, it's already deteriorating (24:02) just upon natural cycles. So that's one of the reasons it's such a sad thing. I don't think 90%, (24:10) but a lot, a lot of people, just a lot of people.
And the key again is starvation, (24:16) not enough fresh water, starvation water, and you can't pump gasoline, can't flush your toilet, (24:24) can't use an ATM. You have to realize that that's if the power grid goes down and that the parts of (24:31) our own country that are most exposed and parts of North America that are most exposed are the (24:36) northern climes and Canada in terms of power grids going down. Many, many places in the southern (24:44) part of the U.S. will never experience a grid, I don't want to say never, but it will be less (24:51) likely that they'll experience power grids going down.
However, they will experience no communication (24:56) and martial law.

I think this is another hit

"In Mexico again an attack against a government official, a person who has to do with the government, like the so called "Magistrade" who died last year. (Pro LGBT rights politician)

Attacks against candidates for public office in Mexico continue. This time a mayoral candidate denounced an attack against her. The police released the followin video:
This is the moment of the attack on the vehicle of Alessandra Rojo, PAN, PRI and PRD candidate for mayor of Cuauhtémoc, in the streets of the CDMX last Saturday night. So far no one has been arrested.

Alessandra is a radical feminist activist. Before seeking the mayoral candidacy, she served as a congresswoman.

Screenshot_20240515-084209_X.jpg
alessandra-rojo-lanza-cancion.jpg
"I renounce to live in fear" and "Neither -jezebel- nor congresswoman, feminist first, macho bastards" can be read on the posters held by Alessandra.

Andreas published today a video in which it is reported that Presidential Candidate Claudia Sheinbaum canceled her tour of Guadalajara. It is said that in the video the Secretary of National Defense (SEDENA) warned the President about a possible attack against Sheinbaum.​

On the other hand, it looks like candidate Claudia Sheinbaum is in grave danger as Andreas asks users to tag the candidate as he has something URGENT (min 01:50) to tell her. Possibly related to this: Attacks in the north to woman of Mexico there will be several.

Claudia Sheinbaum modifies her schedule and cancels her tour of Banderas Bay​

Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo, presidential candidate for the Coalition Sigamos Haciendo Historia, modified her campaign tour and at the last minute canceled her presentation at an event in Bahía de Banderas scheduled for Wednesday afternoon, May 15.

I think this is another hit

Attacks against candidates for public office in Mexico continue. This time a mayoral candidate denounced an attack against her. The police released the followin video:

Alessandra is a radical feminist activist. Before seeking the mayoral candidacy, she served as a congresswoman.

View attachment 95916
View attachment 95917
"I renounce to live in fear" and "Neither -jezebel- nor congresswoman, feminist first, macho bastards" can be read on the posters held by Alessandra.

Andreas published today a video in which it is reported that Presidential Candidate Claudia Sheinbaum canceled her tour of Guadalajara. It is said that in the video the Secretary of National Defense (SEDENA) warned the President about a possible attack against Sheinbaum.​

Claudia Sheinbaum modifies her schedule and cancels her tour of Banderas Bay​

Claudia Sheinbaum Pardo, presidential candidate for the Coalition Sigamos Haciendo Historia, modified her campaign tour and at the last minute canceled her presentation at an event in Bahía de Banderas scheduled for Wednesday afternoon, May 15.

A question to all those who follow Latin American politics:
Why so many attempted coup or murder on females nominees? What is going on there? Is it the mafia? Is it the governments who don't want women to be in charge? What is going on? As stated, I don't understand and would like to understand the nature of these events.
Thanks.

This seems to be a hit as well for the remote viewers, though they predicted it for April:

I ran the video transcript through a large language model and asked it to just tell me what all the predictions are. The models make mistakes but this gives an idea of the video content in case anyone wants to watch it. Otherwise it's a good enough "gist".

Here are the predictions made by the remote viewers:

**Edward**

1. A large ship or boat incident, possibly involving a bridge, which could lead to damage or destruction.
2. A "hit" on a famous person in the industry, possibly a CEO or high-level executive, which could be attributed to natural causes but might be related to backroom dealing.
3. A strange health story involving a brain-eating parasite or amoeba, which could cause brain damage and sleep paralysis.
4. A public figure might get assassinated, possibly by a sharpshooter, with a sense of betrayal and political motivation.

**Naim**

1. A public figure might get assassinated, possibly while giving a speech, with a sense of betrayal and political motivation.
2. A military conflict involving tanks, possibly in Ukraine, with a sense of escalation and a border dispute.
3. A volcano eruption, possibly causing a large plume and significant water movement, leading to destruction and annihilation.
4. A person in a crowd might be honored, but with a sense of murder or assassination.

**Derek**

1. A big white polar bear story, possibly related to a military confrontation or encounter.
2. A world leader might go from friend to foe, with a negative press and a scandal leading to their resignation.
3. The US might experience a big earthquake.
4. Efforts to deal with homelessness and poverty in US cities might lead to massive civil unrest, rioting, and looting.
5. A mysterious event might occur, possibly related to a submarine or energy displacement, leading to a loss of life and unknown casualties.

**Daz**

1. A big red graphic indicating a sharp drop or crash, possibly related to a financial market or company.
2. A food scandal story involving contaminated packaged products.
3. A terrorist attack, possibly in Russia.
4. A sense of anger and expectation of something happening, possibly related to a major event.

A question to all those who follow Latin American politics:
Why so many attempted coup or murder on females nominees? What is going on there? Is it the mafia? Is it the governments who don't want women to be in charge? What is going on? As stated, I don't understand and would like to understand the nature of these events.
Thanks.
Well, lately it has been women in politics, but in fact the violence is against both genders. This happens mainly because power groups (among them drug cartels and real estate companies), businessmen, religious leaders have lost privileges and above all business in the last six years. They are resorting to dirty war if not to win the presidency then to keep their positions in the Congress of the Union.

President AMLO has affected their interests so much that even Spanish energy companies are willing to contribute to end the regime called the Fourth Transformation.

Spanish Deputy Gerardo Pisarello said on May 14

"Today we are witnessing the last desperate attempt of the [Spanish] right wing to influence the Mexican elections with insidiousness and falsehoods against President López Obrador of Mexico. Why? Well, for many reasons of course, first because they do not forgive President Lopez Obrador for putting the interests of his people above the big profits of Iberdrola and other corporations. Or that he has come out to say it face to face, not before like-minded media, but before powerful opposing media oligopolies that have behind them investment funds such as Black Rock or lobbies such as the Atlas network in America. This network, as many investigative journalists have shown, receives huge amounts of money from Atlas Network, USAID and various lobbies in the United States. It is a network that has tired of feeding unverified information, accusations without proof through, not media, but with opaque digital platforms, troll farms, fake accounts with the sole purpose of destabilizing the Government of Mexico,"

Well, lately it has been women in politics, but in fact the violence is against both genders. This happens mainly because power groups (among them drug cartels and real estate companies), businessmen, religious leaders have lost privileges and above all business in the last six years. They are resorting to dirty war if not to win the presidency then to keep their positions in the Congress of the Union.

President AMLO has affected their interests so much that even Spanish energy companies are willing to contribute to end the regime called the Fourth Transformation.

Spanish Deputy Gerardo Pisarello said on May 14

"Today we are witnessing the last desperate attempt of the [Spanish] right wing to influence the Mexican elections with insidiousness and falsehoods against President López Obrador of Mexico. Why? Well, for many reasons of course, first because they do not forgive President Lopez Obrador for putting the interests of his people above the big profits of Iberdrola and other corporations. Or that he has come out to say it face to face, not before like-minded media, but before powerful opposing media oligopolies that have behind them investment funds such as Black Rock or lobbies such as the Atlas network in America. This network, as many investigative journalists have shown, receives huge amounts of money from Atlas Network, USAID and various lobbies in the United States. It is a network that has tired of feeding unverified information, accusations without proof through, not media, but with opaque digital platforms, troll farms, fake accounts with the sole purpose of destabilizing the Government of Mexico,"

Thank you Puma. It explains a lot. I should educate myself more on Latin America's history and politics. Greatly appreciated.

I ran the video transcript through a large language model and asked it to just tell me what all the predictions are. The models make mistakes but this gives an idea of the video content in case anyone wants to watch it. Otherwise it's a good enough "gist".
This is a great summary, thanks. Could you run the same program on their predictions for May as well? Here is the video:

This is a great summary, thanks. Could you run the same program on their predictions for May as well? Here is the video:
Sure, here they are:

**Naim**

1. Military aircraft incident with a gas leak, fuselage rupture, and possible air strikes.
2. Hypersonic planes or drones used in a penetration flyby.
3. A button with a protective cover that needs to be opened before pressing, possibly related to a long-range missile.
4. A celebrity suicide, possibly from the hip-hop world.

**Edward**

1. Donald Trump shedding a tear during a ceremony, possibly for a fallen military or event.
2. A late-season cold snap and wheat crop trouble, possibly related to a weather situation affecting wheat growth.
3. A celebrity suicide, possibly from the hip-hop world.

**Dick**

1. A major aircraft incident in Hawaii, possibly involving a pilot's panic and a gas leak or cargo hold issue.
2. Vladimir Putin launching a massive offensive, possibly involving air attacks, drones, and naval bombardment.
3. Protesters taking over Memorial Day, possibly targeting veterans and their memories.
4. A sniper shooting to kill, possibly in a mass shooting incident.
5. A crisis situation involving military vehicles, incursion, or interception, possibly in the Middle East or with European involvement.
6. A new virus spreading through planes, with symptoms including high temperature, swollen areas, and pale skin.

**Derek**

1. A megalithic structure discovery underwater, possibly indicating an intelligently constructed area from a time when the water level was lower.
2. A sabotage incident at a warehouse in the Midwest, possibly involving three individuals.
3. An increase in home values in the US economy, despite interest rates and inflation.

Back
Top Bottom