Problem?

Elesia89

Padawan Learner
This is going to be really weird folks but I may have to face some kind of demon or maybe a grey alien, and maybe kill it, it has been torturing me since I went into my new residency in March 2017, and I was even forced to go on a psychiatric ward for 7 to 8 months, I basically have no life, get sucked out of my life at night at bed and during day by voice bombardment and energy manipulation, so I am actually glad here, I just dont know what I will face. That thing is moving fast from one corner to another, I see sometime shadows and specters, the voices by themselves are mimics of personnality traits of people I liked in the past, and are embodying those voice personalities with very negative, manipulative, destructive words, so that I keep being negative, self destructive, and extremely violent toward others, 'they" and/or "it" doesnt intend to drop me until one of us is dead, but I aint dropping it either.

I lost money, time, energy, health, they attempted possessions of my body twice, right when I was in my bed at home, they/it often "merge" their energy with mine and often say "I am -flicking-g your race". My magnetisor said I had a dark entity attached on me.

He said, they/it "try to get in" thru my chakras like trying to breaking various ports of a computer firewall in vary dynamic way.

And I am always surround by very manipulative and negative people who seemed to be "put there" exactly like Laura said about Organic Portals being forced onto people who are awakening spiritually and trying to break free.

I keep breaking tons and tons of programming everywhere I go and that thing just follow me, I basically feed it all the time, whatever food I eat, it will eat it back from my body, I barely regenerate, cant sleep much, I feel like the people surrounding me just watch and analyze me constantly and "calculate", they even go thru smartphones of people around to adress personnal things to me, and those people holding smartphones are basically "mindless ones".

As for the voice(s) (or is it an only voice?), it is very robotic in its manner of speaking, sometime saying dumb things pretending to just be innocent, nice, then going negative from time to time, manipulative, and sometime going into the extreme so as to violate my mental, emotional, and physical body. They keep playing on "identites" as well, sometime I am Allah their god, then I am the slave of all the follower of Allah, once I am the little Jesus who is going to be incarnated/illuminated and save the world, and so on and so on, stupid programming, I like to think I have no name, nor identites, just my first name last name and birth date, no more bs here.

Like they said in the Law of One, the crusaders of Orion try to enforce negativity on one and subjugatee and do a "pecking order" in order to absorb "a unit" within their hierarchy, thats funny, they just cant do it.

I can do negativity all the way, but I can do all positive too, I was mostly in the game "Islam VS Christianity" because thats the main two things, this sort of conflict between this two races, and we all know in france they wanna put chaos by putting those two races, alongside africans, to cause mass chaos qnd civil war or whatever, but yeah, the human game >>> I am out of it.... like laura said in the organic portals part 1 and part 2 in her website, they use OP to just manipulate humans on all aspects of life, let it be social, economical, racial, technological, political, AND MOSTLY THE ORGANIC PART WHICH IS YOUR OWN BODY MATTER/ENERGY WITH EVERYTHING THAT DERIVES FROM IT.... and I would even say thats the thing, "organic" portal means they use proxies, here, "below", while they are above puppetting them, in order ot get us, in the middle, so the "organic" is basically your body/energy/etc... and everything that you can possibly make out of it (and that goes with your food consumptions, your 5 senses, mental, emotional, your whole self).

I have something nasty on me so I need a bit of support, I just dont know what to ask.

My life is a nightmare since 2017.

And they know it and are just happy about it.

That thing just keep persisting on the fact that she iss my old girlfriend, which was the person I loved the most in he past, how easy.. (Dorothée Chau)..

Dont know what will happen.

Please do follow up that thread, I am kinda curious, some time "it" goes right in, sometime leaves without a trace, but its just wired, .. it or they wont drop me.

I plan to even get in Places where I could get it with my bare hands, saw vivid specters within a forest last time.

HaHa lol.

You need to create an environment that is hostile to it.

Need to focus on diet, sleeping patterns, fasting, cleansing, meditation, E.E, clean living environment, choice of music or media you’re consuming, less time on technology, more time in nature, more time networking, and authentically connecting with others. Get your body, mind and home environment in order.

Maybe consider professional counseling or get blood tests done as there may be an imbalance, either from past trauma or health related.

Have you been doing any of these? Which ones do you need to focus on?

Take one step at a time.

This is going to be really weird folks but I may have to face some kind of demon or maybe a grey alien, and maybe kill it, it has been torturing me since I went into my new residency in March 2017, and I was even forced to go on a psychiatric ward for 7 to 8 months, I basically have no life, get sucked out of my life at night at bed and during day by voice bombardment and energy manipulation, so I am actually glad here, I just dont know what I will face. That thing is moving fast from one corner to another, I see sometime shadows and specters, the voices by themselves are mimics of personnality traits of people I liked in the past, and are embodying those voice personalities with very negative, manipulative, destructive words, so that I keep being negative, self destructive, and extremely violent toward others, 'they" and/or "it" doesnt intend to drop me until one of us is dead, but I aint dropping it either.

I lost money, time, energy, health, they attempted possessions of my body twice, right when I was in my bed at home, they/it often "merge" their energy with mine and often say "I am -flicking-g your race". My magnetisor said I had a dark entity attached on me.

He said, they/it "try to get in" thru my chakras like trying to breaking various ports of a computer firewall in vary dynamic way.

And I am always surround by very manipulative and negative people who seemed to be "put there" exactly like Laura said about Organic Portals being forced onto people who are awakening spiritually and trying to break free.

I keep breaking tons and tons of programming everywhere I go and that thing just follow me, I basically feed it all the time, whatever food I eat, it will eat it back from my body, I barely regenerate, cant sleep much, I feel like the people surrounding me just watch and analyze me constantly and "calculate", they even go thru smartphones of people around to adress personnal things to me, and those people holding smartphones are basically "mindless ones".

As for the voice(s) (or is it an only voice?), it is very robotic in its manner of speaking, sometime saying dumb things pretending to just be innocent, nice, then going negative from time to time, manipulative, and sometime going into the extreme so as to violate my mental, emotional, and physical body. They keep playing on "identites" as well, sometime I am Allah their god, then I am the slave of all the follower of Allah, once I am the little Jesus who is going to be incarnated/illuminated and save the world, and so on and so on, stupid programming, I like to think I have no name, nor identites, just my first name last name and birth date, no more bs here.

Like they said in the Law of One, the crusaders of Orion try to enforce negativity on one and subjugatee and do a "pecking order" in order to absorb "a unit" within their hierarchy, thats funny, they just cant do it.

I can do negativity all the way, but I can do all positive too, I was mostly in the game "Islam VS Christianity" because thats the main two things, this sort of conflict between this two races, and we all know in france they wanna put chaos by putting those two races, alongside africans, to cause mass chaos qnd civil war or whatever, but yeah, the human game >>> I am out of it.... like laura said in the organic portals part 1 and part 2 in her website, they use OP to just manipulate humans on all aspects of life, let it be social, economical, racial, technological, political, AND MOSTLY THE ORGANIC PART WHICH IS YOUR OWN BODY MATTER/ENERGY WITH EVERYTHING THAT DERIVES FROM IT.... and I would even say thats the thing, "organic" portal means they use proxies, here, "below", while they are above puppetting them, in order ot get us, in the middle, so the "organic" is basically your body/energy/etc... and everything that you can possibly make out of it (and that goes with your food consumptions, your 5 senses, mental, emotional, your whole self).

I have something nasty on me so I need a bit of support, I just dont know what to ask.

My life is a nightmare since 2017.

And they know it and are just happy about it.

That thing just keep persisting on the fact that she iss my old girlfriend, which was the person I loved the most in he past, how easy.. (Dorothée Chau)..

Dont know what will happen.

Please do follow up that thread, I am kinda curious, some time "it" goes right in, sometime leaves without a trace, but its just wired, .. it or they wont drop me.

I plan to even get in Places where I could get it with my bare hands, saw vivid specters within a forest last time.

HaHa lol.
If the harassment started 7 years ago when you first moved to this places and you still live in this same place and the same harassment is happening what would you like me to say?

I’ve moved 4x for a better life and I’m not even 40. You need to help yourself set a move out goal date and do everything in your will day in and out to work towards that goal.

I am basically saying I can’t help you if you do t help yourself. Being harassed in a place and living with the harassment makes no sense. If you move and it’s still around well then advice would be different but if you enter a structure harassment starts and you stay in that structure for 7 years what are you telling it? It’s like you are leading it on by staying and wanting to try and “capture” Play with it… looks like this dark energy found a friend

Based on what you've said, it doesn't sound like you want this to end, but to continue on so you can fight with this thing, whatever it is.
'they" and/or "it" doesnt intend to drop me until one of us is dead, but I aint dropping it either.
I plan to even get in Places where I could get it with my bare hands
So, what kind of support are you asking for? After 7 years if you aren't willing to drop it and haven't managed to get it into a boxing ring to get your bare hands on it, maybe it's time you give up the notion altogether and find another way. Someone else wrote we don't fight our demons, but instead learn to rise above them.

Based on what you've said, it doesn't sound like you want this to end, but to continue on so you can fight with this thing, whatever it is.

So, what kind of support are you asking for? After 7 years if you aren't willing to drop it and haven't managed to get it into a boxing ring to get your bare hands on it, maybe it's time you give up the notion altogether and find another way. Someone else wrote we don't fight our demons, but instead learn to rise above them.
But thats what I have been doing all this time, I have kept evading everything negative but was forced to always go out of my room and just get there for sleep.
As a side note, I have kept channeling (nut not with ouija board, a totally personnal funny way, and it is paying REALLY WELL since a year.
And yes from less than a year I have reached a critical point where I couldnt stand the pressure and began to compute everything and sort it all out, to get out of the mess. The "attempts" keep getting bigger and bigger overtime, but as I said to them out loud "I barely plan things now, I work in real-time, 'instant T' bitchez!, try to anticipate me".
I can even have a job anytime I want to, my field of work is very "in demand", but I want to be free of jobs so I can keep focusing.

Funny stuff all of this, way better than the boring human world.
I aint gonna wrestle, I actually dont have the muscles, but I wanna "get" as much as possible.
They just hide, I saw a ton of stuff already. (but way not enough)

Idk, I am just gonna keep on.

I also dont know what to ask, I just wanna report here and you guys tell me what you think.

Funny stuff all of this, way better than the boring human world
So is this all a game where you're at the center of you're very own hyperdimensional espionage where demons and aliens are after you? Generally, this just sounds like you're immature and irresponsible, don't want to get a job or do any of the boring stuff that regular people do and instead choose to live in a fantasy world that you're at the center of. To each their own, but there's always a price to pay for the choices we make.

So is this all a game where you're at the center of you're very own hyperdimensional espionage where demons and aliens are after you? Generally, this just sounds like you're immature and irresponsible, don't want to get a job or do any of the boring stuff that regular people do and instead choose to live in a fantasy world that you're at the center of. To each their own, but there's always a price to pay for the choices we make.
Well yes Mister Ambassador, you know what you are talking about.

I think Forum members have given you some very good advice but that you are not really interested in help but rather enjoy the drama which you have created. You mentioned that you in the past stayed in a psychiatric ward for 7-8 months, so my question is whether you are on medication at the moment?

This is going to be really weird folks but I may have to face some kind of demon or maybe a grey alien, and maybe kill it, it has been torturing me since I went into my new residency in March 2017, and I was even forced to go on a psychiatric ward for 7 to 8 months, I basically have no life, get sucked out of my life at night at bed and during day by voice bombardment and energy manipulation, so I am actually glad here, I just dont know what I will face.

Then this from a thread 3 weeks ago:
Just so you know people, I am living hell, OPs everywhere, hybrids, specters and so on, I have very little help and I am almost completely on my own, the attempts have been NUMEROUS over the years.
Then Turgon and others gave you some very good advice to ground you, but that wasn't quite to your liking:
I am not saying I dont like what you are trying to do, you wanna help based on what you know and how you proceed in life and in general but that is not me, your way isnt everybody ways and you kinda try to impose that you know.
This was followed with:
I came here to give informations about what I know and freely talk/debate about it, and exchange on it, I didnt really imposed, even if I did insisted on the food part... well... but I didnt try to impose... It was actually a huge recommendation from me with lots of information to back it up.
Despite what you say above, it does not appear as if you really came to discuss freely and with an open mind. Rather is seems as if came to impose your views, which is why you have reacted emotionally to anyone not seeing it the way you do.
As a side note, I have kept channeling (nut not with ouija board, a totally personnal funny way, and it is paying REALLY WELL since a year.
And yes from less than a year I have reached a critical point where I couldnt stand the pressure and began to compute everything and sort it all out, to get out of the mess.
Then you reveal that you dabble in channeling despite how strongly it has been advised against it, as it, without the proper knowledge, is an invitation for all kinds of critters to come to your party and make a lunch out of you.
Like I said I am living hell and a little obvious attempt will trigger a bad reaction, period, the problem is only with moyal here, just tell her/him not to post on me.
Yet it appears as if you like it more than wanting to change:
Funny stuff all of this, way better than the boring human world.
In response to Turgon's latest reply to you where he is calling you out, you chose a childish and sarcastic remark:
Well yes Mister Ambassador, you know what you are talking about.
I would recommend seeking professional help as we are not able to help you out where you are now, especially as you scorn any advice given so far.

I read this today in my daily refections book.

Owning Our Power

We need to make a distinction between powerlessness and owning our power.

The first step in recovery is accepting powerlessness. There are some things we can't do, no matter how long or hard we try. These things include changing other people, solving their problems, and controlling their behavior. Sometimes, we feel powerless over ourselves - what we feel or believe, or the effects of a particular situation or person on us.

It's important to surrender to powerlessness, but it's equally important to own our power. We aren't trapped. We aren't helpless. Sometimes it may feel like we are, but we aren't. We each have the God-given power, and the right, to take care of ourselves in any circumstance, and with any person. The middle ground of self-care lies between the two extremes of controlling others and allowing them to control us. We can walk that ground gently or assertively, but in confidence that it is our right and responsibility.

Let the power come to walk that path.

Today, I will remember that I can take care of my self. I have choices, and I can exercise the options I choose without guilt and self sabotage.

I just wanna report here and you guys tell me what you think.
We have.

I specifically said have a move out date. Save money pick up another job, save, find another place and move.

The way you are handling this tells a lot about yourself. You are not doing everything possible to create a better life for yourself and are entertaining dark energy.

I’ve realized a lot of ppl enter into subconscious dynamics in relationships you and it have this relationship….Change it!

I had entities disturbing my sleep for 6+ months and I moved 5 States south…I have a better life now

It seems to me that the first thing you can change quickly is to stop channeling because you're attracting STS forces onto yourself. When did you start channeling? Was it after you moved into the house you now occupy, or afterwards? This may give you an idea of what to do next.
The second element is to consider moving out of your current home as soon as possible, as Menna explained.

Back
Top Bottom