"Project Mankind" by Ashwin Vinoo

The point I was making was that if he were actually trying to help humanity and that was his ‘primary’ aim in publishing this material then working in robotics doesn’t align with what he is saying.
Read the first paragraph, of Chapter 13 Request from the author, the one with print the pages and align them on a wall away from weather elements.You will probably say... Whaaat?

"run by extraterrestrials to create a slave warrior race that can also function as a source of genetic material to advance our creators"

This is copied from the science fiction book "Dune", where the emperor's army is exactly that.
Also suggesting this is the work of ChatGPT or the like.
Also the author makes a disclaimer that the information is not solely his and he has gone through reports from all over the world. He also says he is not 100% accurate and he makes mistakes.

Here’s my guess, he may well be an abductee and in needing to understand what’s going on he employed his IT skills to conduct research utilising ChatGPT. Then when pieces of the puzzle haven’t come together he has made his own links and conclusions.

If this is indeed the situation the book could still be worth reading as a collection of what the overall information of the alien phenomenon out in the world is presenting.

Well, read first four chapters in the book and I am a bit underwhelmed.

Source
Creator (with capital C) and creator with small letters (if there is a difference it is not mentioned)
Evolution theme goes throughout the material, including the one of the Creator
Multiverse as a hologram template
Fundamental building blocks of our reality are toroidal particles called "anu"
12 dimensions, no mention of densities
Changing frequency of the particles changes the dimensions or allows moving between dimensions
Intent is focused from higher dimensions to the lower ones
Physical plane 3rd dimension
Astral plane 4th dimension (representing emotions)
Mental plane 5th dimension (encoding thoughts)
Life started in amino acid soup

There are plenty of statements that made me scratch my head wondering what they were about. Went back and re-read paragraphs and pages to see if I missed anything, no details or further explanations provided so far.

Quick peak to chapter five
12th dimension was created on March 23rd, 1994. Hmmm, what??
And first mention of density, used interchangeably with dimension, so 12 densities.

So it’s Cointel or an innocent attempt to understand what’s happening. Possibly somewhat accurate, or misleading in its conclusions.
Those aren't necessarily mutually exclusive possibilities, remember John DeSouza's case?

Pulling from the memory; best or most convincing PsyOps or Cointelpros are wrapped in majority of truth with just enough lies interspersed at crucial junctions to fool people and lead them in the opposite direction of what's really going on.

From the comments here so far, it seems the critical diversion point being that "the Gods will descend once again to save humanity if we just let them do that by obeying them in return", which is pretty much what the C's said that the 'underground army' would try to pull out, i.e. present themselves as long gone human cousins that now have ascended from their safety under the Earth's surface to save us from calamity they themselves experienced in some 'distant' past.

P.S. After reading Honzap's report, it looks like there's much more BS in this one that the truth though.

So far he seems to me like a person who was sat down and began to empty content in his head without order and he has not done part of his job of discerning better with that knowledge and just repeating the same thing. As if he were taking from everywhere and putting the pieces together in his opinion according to what would be more "coherent" according to his understanding at the moment.

Maybe it's his first interview and I take advantage of dropping everything and nothing else, it reminded me of when the Cass in their first transcripts dropped the roll about the children and then clarified that knowing all that horrible information was necessary to "expand the channel", so beyond the superficial, he could also fulfill that function randomly for the public that shows interest in his material since as we know, there is knowledge everywhere, but so far it still seems more of the same to me, with the difference that now he does not show the Aliens as "saviors" or well-intentioned, a small change of discourse, but it is also not that he approaches the topic from a deeper investigation beyond a "cosmic Police and gang".

With the information that seems to be close to what was mentioned by Cass, it does not strongly attract my attention, these beings in any case no matter how "Liars" they are, they always reveal part of the truth, distorted and fragmented but they always contain some truth from their STS perspectives. That can make it close to what was said by cass, but not necessarily a 100% reliable source, but interesting to see from other perspectives, from other angles the agenda of these beings through these people selected for more trained minds.

And there is a lot of violating free will by mentioning that he practically sacrificed himself out of pity for other people by giving the Grays permission to be abducted so they wouldn't kidnap others. From so much important information, is it more remarkable to mention that the big black eyes that the gray ones have are lenses to protect themselves from light? i traveled telepathically all over the universe, met the truth in person, and wear glasses!. It's like the small not so important details that need to be repeated according to what other "renowned researchers" have said to validate their evidence.

The Cass have been very reserved when it comes to giving certain information that could affect someone's life, even the one that seems the most harmless to us, but these types of people drop the whole thing as if it were nothing, with no apparent consequences.

Maybe if I organized that material, with the help of the right people... it could better direct that knowledge towards something more objective and practical, but as it is it should be the most practical also for its audience and those who reach them.

So far it only seems to me like a fragmented repeater antenna but a little closer to parts of objective reality than the rest of the people who talk about these issues. But what he says I can see it in a modern day Marvel or sci-fi movie about abduction. Let's see if the material in the book addresses other considerable fragments to extract.

So far it only seems to me like a fragmented repeater antenna but a little closer to parts of objective reality than the rest of the people who talk about these issues. But what he says I can see it in a modern day Marvel or sci-fi movie about abduction. Let's see if the material in the book addresses other considerable fragments to extract.
So does sound like a mash up of what’s out there on the net.

In 2020 he was looking for a job, probably in robotics, but he found his entrepreneurial spirit, and wrote a 650 pages book.

It's a funny point, yes, in fact there are many "entrepreneurs" who are writing about anything in order to monetize. There are a lot of silly books because of it. And now that you mention it, I think everyone who participates can see that the number of people who only observe is much higher than the one who participates apparently, I don't know, but there is like a certain imbalance in participation when it comes to the amount of viewing and we are always the same so, it wouldn't surprise me if someone is wanting to benefit from the material shared here and doing an attractive "puzzle" to get extra money.

There are people who have suffered great consequences just for suggesting this material. One with fear of being extracted for just saying "here comes the wave!"and these people have a free pass! 😉

gottathink

Yup!

Here is an interview:

Ashwin Vinoo from Trivandrum, India. He is private researcher of extraterrestrial (ET) and paranormal phenomena. He has developed a friendly relationship with many human and ET souls observing him from other dimensions and eventually, these developments brought him brief telepathic contact with multiple ET races, while others occurred through abductions that he doesn't fully remember.

I watched the above video, did few searches on his book and my comments are based on that.
  • He is a young guy in early 30's, working in day job and supposed to have researched these subjects and wrote the book. There are no references and uses lot of author names and but writes them as a story. So it is hard to know which one is from which author or which one is from his ET's or which is deduction from his research and so on. some of the authors are part of known new age word salad gang.
    • He puts his book along with day job resume on the site. It is NOT a wise idea.
    • He says he read David Jacobs , but he offered to help ET's genetic experiment in 2022 as they claimed their race is dying, got promptly abducted, claims have seen his daughter because he believed he is reincarnated for that purpose.
    • He claims to be sensitive, can sense thoughts and see the ET souls etc. ( Let's take this with some grain of salt)
      • He claims he was Acturian star seed before the previous life. Worked in Saturn council ( sounds like C's Zendar Council) controlling and supervising genetic experiments. His role during that time to explore, harvesting genetics to improve their race. By being born now, he agreed to get abducted for genetic material ( Swaru guys, Taygetans Of Alcyone Council). At some point, he realized their intent was not good. Now, he is turning (like Thor Horn) against them.
    • He touches so many subjects, makes us wonder how did he manage to synthesis all (leave aside the accuracy), if he really did that. I doubt it.
  • He says:
    • There are good ET's and bad ET's are working together behind the scene with a intent to dupe humans AFTER the solar flash/pole shift fries all electronics. The plan seems to be good ET's will offer new technology for slavery, humans may fail to see it.
      • How does he know which one is Good ET and which one is not? - His definition is vague and seems to rely on UFO community believing specific ET as Good or Bad. - UFO community supposed to be guiding force after that Solar Flash. We know UFO community is can of worms.
      • Positive ET's are very secretive , doesn't share information, Though they say they don't interfere in human affairs they control humans
    • He talks a lot about Galactic federation - Elena Danaan . mentions Bud Hopkins, David Icke , Alex Colley of Andromeda , Whitley Strieber etc.
    • Is Vimanas of Vedas are UFO's? - He thinks so.
    • Why Shiva and Krishna are blue - May be part of Andromedan experiment.
    • Nuclear War in Vedas - ET Wars
    • I think he has a tendency to put every thing is ET's, UFO's , current trend of Aliens ( Andromedans, Pleiadeans, Acturians etc.)
    • Only two places I see cassiopeans in the book. - " Next, we have the Cassiopeians, who are an entirely insectoid sentient race. They set up their Eden in North Africa around 602,003 BC. Over thousands of years, many intermediary human civilizations were created and destroyed by the Saturn council."
    • Attribute all the cataclysmic events to ET's Ex: "Annunaki wiped out our population with the great flood of 2,400 BC ". - We know great flood is around 10K BCE
    • Regarding Atlantis And Lemuria. Quote from his book to get a feel of it
2.6 Atlantis And Lemuria

By 85,300 BC, the Lyrans gained more control of this solar system, and a team of human-like ETs were sent to Earth around 85,300 BC, and their base was established in Perth, Australia. Their priority was to harvest the genetics and soul essence of lifeforms on the planet to feed into their own genetic experiments. Shortly after, it seems that the Lyrans started a colony in the Basque region of Spain. Post this period, we see the more allied ET civilizations settling on Earth, resulting in the formation of Atlantis and Lemuria.

Atlantis and Lemuria were ET colonies during the implementation of some of the earlier human hybrid civilizations. They were created by ET refugees who were escaping their home worlds to avoid persecution. Both were civilizations that consisted of multiple ET colonies, each occupied by a mixture of different ET races. Lemuria was formed around 71,933 BC by several ET races, and today it lies under the Pacific Ocean and the South-Western half of the Indian Ocean. It consisted of a large portion of the former continent of Austra, which included Africa, Antarctica, and South America. The races occupying Lemuria included those from Lyra, Sirius A, Pleiades (primarily Taygeta and Merope), Ursa Minor, and Nibiru. However, shortly after, the Pleiadians got annoyed, and they left due to a misunderstanding. They eventually returned by 57,600 BC to found Atlantis, which currently resides under the Atlantic Ocean. They are accompanied by races from Nibiru, Aldebaran, Antares, Hayades, Sagittarius, and the Andromeda galaxy.

The lands of Lemuria were occupied by the Sasquatch for many millions of years. When their creator races returned and created settle ments in Lemuria post 71,933 BC, the Sasquatch and 5th advanced human hybrids of the time lived amongst them as loyal servants. Other versions of human hybrids that were not technologically ad- vanced roamed the lands in between the Lemurian cities. The Neanderthals were one of them that existed between 128,000 BC and 38,000 BC. Unlike what we are taught, the Neanderthals were a peaceful race that was deeply connected with nature due to their heightened psychic sensitivity. They were probably killed off like many other intermediary hybrids before them, not by the current mankind as human researchers claim, but by the ETs who needed to free up space for the next iteration and prevent reverse-breeding. The Atlanteans and the Lemurians lived peacefully for thousands of years. Nevertheless, after some time, a faction of star people based in Atlantis fell into the temptation of power and greed. After winning battles against the reptilian and insectoid hybrids created by the Draconian empire, and succeeding in pushing back invading forces, they claimed ownership and dominion over Earth. The Atlanteans were more technologically capable and thus they felt that they deserved the sole right to this world. Their claim was denied by the Lemurians and thus a faction of them rebelled and banded with the invading forces they had been fighting against.
One more for the taste.
In 2021, Elena observed Thor Han from the Galactic Federation providing some of the Martian native reptilians with weapons to help them combat the dark fleet. There were also a lot of battles between the Galactic Federation’s allied ships and the dark fleet to over Mars.

According to Elena Danaan, because of conflicts with the Galactic Federation forces, the dark fleet headquarters in Aldebaran decided to abandon their Antarctican and Martian outposts. The Nazis decided to hand over their Antarctican base to the ICC before they left. Many of the dark fleet leaders met with the Earth Alliance forces that are controlled by the Galactic Federation in their Antarctican base in December 2021, to discuss a handover of power. Following this move, the Chinese and Turkish forces quickly made moves to occupy this sector of space. The federation agreed to move them to an undisclosed prison planet in a faraway galaxy, where they could live in safety for their cooperation in transferring over their Antarctican facilities and the control of the world’s financials system without further conflict.
It goes on page after page. At high level he looks to attribute it to Bad ET's , details are ridiculously hazy (mix of unverifiable alien races and other people's work of control system). There is no critical thinking and it is like usual new age channels. Probably I didn't read his sources.

My guess at this point is, he started as like any other curious person, got played with his ego (specialness of sensitive, hearing telepathic messages etc. ), offered himself for genetic hybrid project. At Some point, he fell off, when he realized they are using him for propaganda. But he doesn't seems to realize that all these specialness including telepathic messages all are SETUP ( Simple beaming can do that) from the beginning.

This is the first time I heard of Indian in this hybrid genetic project. It doesn't mean it is not happening before. Probably, they need Indian genes for their under grounder handler project as it is a country of 1.4 billion people.

I’m just skimming through this thread, but the impression I’m getting is that someone took a stack of Zechariah Sitchen and Barbara Hand Clow books and threw them in a blender. So we’re up to 12 densities now? Paging Dr Lizard.

I think I am done with the book.
Straight from the horses mouth chapter 5:

"On that day in 1994, 19 suns in our galaxy went through pole shifts, degree slip. It was the first time that any of the races in this universe witnessed such a phenomenon. Over time, the newly emanating frequency has been spreading throughout from the center of the galaxy, and this has triggered pole-shifts in stars that were closer to the galactic center, and the wave is making its way to our solar system which lies on the outer arm of the galaxy. When it reaches our sun, it is expected to trigger a frequency shift that will cause it to release residual particles on the surface that carry the older frequency into the surrounding space in the form of a micro-nova event or solar flash.

The previous 11th dimension had its identity mostly focused on the abstract principles behind the multiverse’s formation. However, the creator did not see himself as wanting to just be the abstract core of this multiverse, instead, he had evolved an appreciation for a self identity that could hold the relation between all identities within the multiverse, simultaneously. To hold a core that balanced both power and powerlessness, love and hate, ugliness and beauty, unity and division, knowledge and ignorance, and all other polarities in net equal measure; intertwined in a story of all life can be, was what was needed to evolve towards the source. Such a balance could only be attained through evolving self-acceptance that could hold the idea of life from every possible vantage point, irrespective of what
dimension it was focused upon.

With the above in mind, the 12th dimension was manifested so that the creator’s focus could move directly into the creation itself without the need for the filtering that occurs due to the higher dimensions in between. 12D is said to encode the highest subconscious essence of the creator and is being reoriented to work directly through beings in lower dimensions to allow them to eventually gain more freedom over the filters that were imposed on them from higher dimensions."

I think its very relevant to question such material.

After watching the video I had the impression, that maybe because he is young, inexperience and untrained doing serious research, he thus fully believes in his own narrative. What he said, left me with a sense of shallowness - compared to the thorough and meticulous inner and outer research done and presented here on the forum. Spreading news that "not all aliens are saviors", mainly back upped by telepathy, was a first red flag. And in time I found him strangely confident (no sign of self-doubt and self-questioning) - to talk about such a topic. It left me with a specific sense of dissociation, that I observed with many others, who are caught in such firstly non apparent setups.

Thanks for showing the facts, you all.

Back
Top Bottom