"Project Mankind" by Ashwin Vinoo

This is the first time I heard of Indian in this hybrid genetic project. It doesn't mean it is not happening before. Probably, they need Indian genes for their under grounder handler project as it is a country of 1.4 billion people.

I thought the C’s said that a lot of the missing children were taken from India, but I’ve done a quick search of the transcripts and I couldn’t find anything.

So thinking back, I think it was that when the C’s told Laura about the missing children, she did some research and came to a conclusion that India was a probable country where the children are taken from.

Basically he's saying don't trust aliens, especially those who present themselves as saviors. That's not a bad advise. Scanning rapidly through the book (and skipping the parts about "the secrets of the universe") it looks like he tried to make a synthesis of all he learned about the ETs from his readings (he cites a certain "Alex Collier" a lot) and maybe YT videos. He takes details about races, dates, etc. too seriously.
I only read about his "astral" dealings with a certain swaruu or something and it's an entertaining reading (I was angry and then she was crying, I felt sorry but her friend said x and I said y and then blahblah).
I what he says is true about letting entities taking control of his consciousness (basically possession) it's a very dangerous game, and maybe through the book he's trying to make sense of all of that.
I have the sense that he has an intuitive sense of cosmic cointelpro, but he has trouble systematizing all the information out there in books, podcasts, etc. OSIT

I thought the C’s said that a lot of the missing children were taken from India, but I’ve done a quick search of the transcripts and I couldn’t find anything.

So thinking back, I think it was that when the C’s told Laura about the missing children, she did some research and came to a conclusion that India was a probable country where the children are taken from.

A: Bits childrens organs removed while wide awake - kidneys crushed - then next feet - next jaw examined on table - tongues cut off - bones stress tested - pressure placed on heart muscle until burst.
Q: Why are you saying these awful things?!
A: Must know what consortium is doing.
Q: What children are they doing this to?
A: Done mostly to Indian children.
Q: Why am I getting this horrible feeling while you are telling us this?
A: Because subject is distressing.
Q: Why do we need to know these things?
A: Very big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create new race and control.

Missing children is one thing and hard to track there as the country is too diverse, big and police track record in doing their job is not that great (Things had changed in the last 10 years though).

But this coverage to the alien abduction claimant is interestingly very new pattern in a conservative country. Having a Western coverage gives more leverage locally. Probably some body wants the coverage of him.

On that day in 1994, 19 suns in our galaxy went through pole shifts, degree slip. It was the first time that any of the races in this universe witnessed such a phenomenon. Over time, the newly emanating frequency has been spreading throughout from the center of the galaxy, and this has triggered pole-shifts in stars that were closer to the galactic center, and the wave is making its way to our solar system which lies on the outer arm of the galaxy. When it reaches our sun, it is expected to trigger a frequency shift that will cause it to release residual particles on the surface that carry the older frequency into the surrounding space in the form of a micro-nova event or solar flash.

This section reminds me of this session:

Session date: January 26, 1996:
Q: (L) Sheldon Nidle has written a book called “Becoming a Galactic Human.” He has said that the Earth is going to go into a photon belt sometime this summer, that there is going to be 3 days of darkness, and the poo is going to hit the fan, so to speak, the aliens are going to land in the late summer or the fall, and they are all coming here to help us. Could you comment on these predictions? Is a fleet of aliens going to land on Earth and be announced by the media in 1996?
A: No.
Q: (P) In 1997?
A: No.
Q: (L) Could you comment on the source of this book: “Three days of Darkness,” by Divine Mercy which also says there is going to be 3 days of darkness in 1998?
A: Why does this continue to be such a popular notion? And, why is everyone so obsessed with, are you ready for this, trivia…? Does it matter if there is three days of darkness?!? Do you think that is the “be all and end all?” What about the reasons for such a thing?… at all levels, the ramifications? It’s like describing an atomic war in prophecy by saying: “Oh my, oh my, there is going to be three hours of a lot of big bangs, oh my!!”
Q: (L) Well, you didn’t say it wasn’t going to happen in the fall of 1998. Is it?
A: First of all, as we have warned you repeatedly, it is literally impossible to attach artificially conceived calendar dates to any sort of prophecy or prediction for the many reasons that we have detailed for you numerous times. [Note: the ‘fluid’ nature of the future. Probability, etc.] And we have not said that this was going to happen.
Q: (L) I know that you are saying that this 3 days of darkness is trivial considering the stupendous things that are involved in realm crossings and the transition to 4th density. But, a lot of these people are interpreting this as just 3 days of darkness.. then wake up in paradise. I would like to have some sort of response to this question.
A: You should already know that to attempt apply 3rd density study and interpretations to 4th density events and realities is useless in the extreme… This is why UFO researchers keep getting 3 new questions for every 1 answer they seek with their “research.”
Q: (P) What about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book “Mary’s Message to the World” and all the other messages about the End Times that are coming out all over?
A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophcval patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.
Q: (L) The question on my mind is: who is giving information to Sheldon Nidle about the photon belt and the mass landings that are supposed to take place on the 31st of December and the 1st of January?
A: Sheldon Nidle.
Q: (L) There are a lot of people who are convinced by Sheldon Nidle that there is going to be a photon belt and a mass landing of UFOs in the fall of this year. Is this, in fact, going to occur?
A: People are very convinced by Bo and Peep.
Q: (L) So, I don’t really need to go on because all of this is nonsense. Now, this guy here who channels this being called K____ writes an article about the metaphysical Christ. I read this article and really liked it. It says here that the Milky Way galaxy is part of a system of loosely 20 other galaxies. Is this true?
A: Too vague, all systems can be measured thusly if desired. Also a system of every conceivable combination.
Q: (L) In any event, it says that all of these universes expand at the rate of 90% of the speed of light. The ultimate central sun of it all is what we vaguely call God.
A: We have already covered these areas and “God” is “Everything,” not a central sun.
Q: (L) Well, he is talking about this 25 thousand year cycle where the earth passes into a photon belt that circles the Pleiadean system, and, when this photon belt hits us it is going to make all kinds of changes and it one of the small cycles, and the harmonic convergence is…
A: Fragmented channel.
Q: (L) Is there such a thing as the harmonic convergence?
A: If you wish to converge harmonically, you may.
Q: (L) So there is no photon belt circling around the Pleiades that hits us every 25,000 years?
A: If this was true, don’t you think we would have informed you by now?
Q: (L) Well, if it is “fragmented,” that means that it can be partially accurate. Could you talk to us a little bit about the origins of this idea of a purported “Photon Belt?”
A: The key issue remains one of interpretation. The messages are genuine; interpretations are variable in their accuracy. So, when one speaks of the “Photon Belt,” one may really be thinking of a concept and giving it a name.
Q: (L) So, you mean that various persons are seeing something and only describing it within the limits of their knowledge?
A: At one level, yes.
Q: (L) Was there a harmonic convergence as was advertised within the metaphysical community?
A: For those who believed there was a harmonic convergence, indeed there was a harmonic convergence.
Q: (L) Did anything of a material nature happen on or to the planet to enhance or change the energy?
A: Did you notice any changes?
Q: (L) No. Except that it seems that things have gotten worse, if anything.
A: Did you notice any clear, obvious, material changes?
Q: (L) No. But that could just be me. I could just be a stubborn and skeptical person.
A: Did anyone else in the room notice any clear or obvious changes?
Q: (S) What date was it? (L) 8/8/88, I believe. (S) I thought it had something to do with 11/11 ninety- something…
A: Well, obviously if the recollection of the calendar date was difficult, one would suppose that material changes did not take place. For, if they had, would you not remember the calendar date ascribed to them?
Q: (L) Yes. The claim has further been made that, for a month, following the harmonic convergence that no abductions were taking place. Is this true?
A: No. There has been no cessation in what you term to be abduction in quite some time as you measure it.

It looks to me like, as others have said, he probably is channeling stuff and being manipulated. But some of the stuff coming through does have some truth behind it. It’s just that he doesn’t have the knowledge, skills, experience or a network that would allow him to parse the info, separate the BS, translate the concepts with a higher degree of faithfulness to the source, and think through everything with a hammer in order to put it into a coherent and self-supporting theory that isn’t full of holes, contradictions and vague ambiguities.

I feel bad for the guy as I think he has probably been abducted a lot and is being programmed and used by STS to muddy the waters

It's a funny point, yes, in fact there are many "entrepreneurs" who are writing about anything in order to monetize. There are a lot of silly books because of it. And now that you mention it, I think everyone who participates can see that the number of people who only observe is much higher than the one who participates apparently, I don't know, but there is like a certain imbalance in participation when it comes to the amount of viewing and we are always the same so, it wouldn't surprise me if someone is wanting to benefit from the material shared here and doing an attractive "puzzle" to get extra money.

There are people who have suffered great consequences just for suggesting this material. One with fear of being extracted for just saying "here comes the wave!"and these people have a free pass! 😉

Yup!
I agree with you. What annoyed me was that the ‘work he did’ was done half measure. He could have made the best version of AI compilation (which requires some sweat in order to develop the prompts), while being transparent about it, instead of References he could have provided the ’supply chain’, instead of story structure he could have tried to isolate and present verifiable facts or even theories. Not everyone is stupid but simplistic AI prompts combined with WOKE assumptions, can make everything go irrespective of degree of accuracy, orlevel of estethics, completeness and even morality.
I am sure that AI generated books, which are in the experimental phase at the moment, would be more accepted, if presented in a truthfull way. So if observers abund, and if they want to make easy money and fame by simple repetition, there are two words for it, and that’s plagiarism and/or gossip. I just wonder what his next ‘book’ going to be about, otherwise, let it be.

"They evaluate the physical and mental evolution of each community within the human race, and make plans to satisfy the goals of their stakeholders."
(With the support of WEF :-P)

After arriving at this part (and I didn't want to continue)...I resumed reading the thread and found it that other members found it off-putting.

What annoyed me was that the ‘work he did’ was done half measure.

I understand you, but well, let's wait for them to present more analysis on the topic. As I mentioned earlier, maybe if he could have a guide to sort all this and really do a deeper work, possibly, maybe, if this is your intention, the work can take another turn. So far, it's like anyone who comes across all this material and doesn't process it at all. Besides, soon after presenting a book, he has an interview with people who are hungry for visualizations, where they didn't ask him very interesting questions either, and they just let him empty whatever he wanted.

Certainly right now everything is chatgpt even to think about how to brush your teeth well and people take what seems right to them according to what they want to show without a more solid criterion or simply because when they see nothing else what they present on social networks, trends about this type of material, they only show people what they want to see, what superficially resonates with them and only what distracts them, it is usually not with the real intention of contributing knowledge about the topic.

When I started to know about all these things, the least I did was to have an idea of what a "verifiable fact" was or which author to read, I just took what came close what I believed, assumed or intuited what all this was possibly about.

Let's look at it with the best curiosity to see which way takes what is presented, no matter how obvious it seems to us. Right now for some of us it may be easier to dismiss something like that but we could also miss something where those who have a better observation ability to point it out, then there if we will pay attention and possibly change our first impressions.

I have the sense that he has an intuitive sense of cosmic cointelpro, but he has trouble systematizing all the information out there in books, podcasts, etc. OSIT
He needs a network. Started reading the book but it's too early for me to give a serious review, but I have seen some of what you guys have shared and the network thing is what has come to mind as a common denominator for a lot of writers and personalities out there.

This book does not have author’s signature, nor references, and it might be that it is a ChatGPT compilation between all novel, hmmm, research, UFO, paranormal, etc, YouTube video transcripts. Clear AI plagiarism.

100% Truth from my meditation and also the author’s refusal to return my email asking if he would come on the Podcast.

Laura responded to me within 5 days of me emailing her back in September.

There is a lot of WORD SALAD in this book.

Like these two sentences here:

IMG_1322.jpeg

Even a newbie into Quantum Physics would not use the term “flow of time” when describing the Multiverse because they would KNOW “Time” does not exist.

AI GENERATED WORD SALAD!

I hope he proves me wrong but none of us should hold our breath!

Happy New Year my Brothers and Sisters from the same Cosmic Mother!

There are plenty of statements that made me scratch my head wondering what they were about.
Here is a nice world salad from the beginning of his book:
By around 27,603 BC, Atlantis itself is destroyed,supposedly due to internal conflict between its members. In thosedays, the Earth was in a different orbit, and had no oceans to separate the land. There were no nights, and instead there was a twilight phase, due to the light from the second dwarf star in our solarsystem that is currently hiding behind our sun. All this changedpost the war that destroyed Maldek, and the flood which ensued.Earth was removed from its orbit, that was closer to Maldek, andplaced in the orbit is has today, with the orientation of the polesshifted.
First of all, Earth had different axial tilt, but no mention of a different orbit by the C's. Venus was not even in the solar system 27K BC to have caused any orbit changes. Kantek is clearly Maldek. As he clearly differentiates Mars from Maldek.. So Kantek was destroyed around 80K BC, which created a large asteroid belt, which would have put 'wandering Earth' to a great risk moving further away from the sun, into a more outer orbit.. closer to Kantek's dangerous remains as an asteroid belt. ==> Earth moving further outward would have created a true Twilight Phase on Earth even from the Sun. But he mixes in here our Sun's Twin, which allegedly was in the solar system providing faint light at night - according to him.

I think he mixes up Kantekkian lighting conditions there. Earth didn't move, IMO. The everlasting, dominating faint light conditions were really on Kantek: maybe the aliens / hybrids even correctly stated so, only their info beam was mixed up in Ashwin Vinoo's head on arrival / bouncing.

Curiously the sunlight conditions on Mars were said are close to be just like Devon Island on Earth. So Kantek orbiting naturally much further OUT, than Mars [!] had to have even less lighting, than Devon Island.. matching his phrase of Twilight Phase, which IIRC was a true lighting condition on Kantek! Not caused by the Sun's Twin, but the normal lighting strength for a planet further out than Mars, courtesy of the Sun itself!

Resembled the gorgeous ambient lighting from fallen snow on Earth on winter nights: when I go outside in winter and look at the freshly fallen, thick snow-cover reflecting the light everywhere and I look up to see only white thick snow-clouds (we rarely had clear skies on Kantek), instantly my soul-memory activates, I think, I remember somatically feeling that its THE profoundly most beautiful best-ever lighting condition for my super-sentitive eyes! IIRC Also we had bioluminescents mists on Kantek, lighting up the nights. In winter and because of mostly cold seasons, we liked caves a lot, which were also illuminated by plant life sticking onto cave walls and looky here, the same we have on Earth too!

On the cave walls in New Zealand the sublimely beautiful fungus gnats and their larvae, commonly called glowworms.
Kantekkian_Cave_Fungus_In_New_Zealand_Cave.jpgSame on Kantek IIRC, only better lit, because the lower walls were usually white-silver, emitting faintly and the water was glowing too with bioluminescence! Can you imagine the absolutely breathtaking beauty of that?? :wow:Like a fully-lit Nature's Cathedral! Lighting coming from three natural sources? (Ceiling fungus, walls and water algae)
Bioluminescent_cave_water_on_Kantek_Approximation.jpg
I would wager similar lighting is going on in Under-Earth caves too.

So Ashwin Vinoo may simply demonstrate unrefined traits of a newbie psychic: he is soaking up everything beamed into his sensitive head. May have become a trash bin for the Under-Earth Hybrids thought-beaming fancy.

This is the first time I heard of Indian in this hybrid genetic project. It doesn't mean it is not happening before. Probably, they need Indian genes for their under grounder handler project as it is a country of 1.4 billion people.
Exactly! Thank You! Lots of people in India for the Hybrids to "handle".

Last edited:
Here is a nice world salad from the beginning of his book:

First of all, Earth had different axial tilt, but no mention of a different orbit by the C's. Venus was not even in the solar system 27K BC to have caused any orbit changes. Kantek is clearly Maldek. As he clearly differentiates Mars from Maldek.. So Kantek was destroyed around 80K BC, which created a large asteroid belt, which would have put 'wandering Earth' to a great risk moving further away from the sun, into a more outer orbit.. closer to Kantek's dangerous remains as an asteroid belt. ==> Earth moving further outward would have created a true Twilight Phase on Earth even from the Sun. But he mixes in here our Sun's Twin, which allegedly was in the solar system providing faint light at night - according to him.

I think he mixes up Kantekkian lighting conditions there. Earth didn't move, IMO. The everlasting, dominating faint light conditions were really on Kantek: maybe the aliens / hybrids even correctly stated so, only their info beam was mixed up in Ashwin Vinoo's head on arrival / bouncing.

Curiously the sunlight conditions on Mars were said are close to be just like Devon Island on Earth. So Kantek orbiting naturally much further OUT, than Mars [!] had to have even less lighting, than Devon Island.. matching his phrase of Twilight Phase, which IIRC was a true lighting condition on Kantek! Not caused by the Sun's Twin, but the normal lighting strength for a planet further out than Mars, courtesy of the Sun itself!

Resembled the gorgeous ambient lighting from fallen snow on Earth on winter nights: when I go outside in winter and look at the freshly fallen, thick snow-cover reflecting the light everywhere and I look up to see only white thick snow-clouds (we rarely had clear skies on Kantek), instantly my soul-memory activates, I think, I remember somatically feeling that its THE profoundly most beautiful best-ever lighting condition for my super-sentitive eyes! IIRC Also we had bioluminescents mists on Kantek, lighting up the nights. In winter and because of mostly cold seasons, we liked caves a lot, which were also illuminated by plant life sticking onto cave walls and looky here, the same we have on Earth too!

On the cave walls in New Zealand the sublimely beautiful fungus gnats and their larvae, commonly called glowworms.
View attachment 89280Same on Kantek IIRC, only better lit, because the lower walls were usually white-silver, emitting faintly and the water was glowing too with bioluminescence! Can you imagine the absolutely breathtaking beauty of that?? :wow:Like a fully-lit Nature's Cathedral! Lighting coming from three natural sources? (Ceiling fungus, walls and water algae)
View attachment 89281
I would wager similar lighting is going on in Under-Earth caves too.

So Ashwin Vinoo may simply demonstrate unrefined traits of a newbie psychic: he is soaking up everything beamed into his sensitive head. May have become a trash bin for the Under-Earth Hybrids thought-beaming fancy.

Exactly! Thank You! Lots of people in India for the Hybrids to "handle".

Hopefully shutting the book on "Ashwin Vinoo" he actually responded to my email with this silly nonsensical reply clearly indicative of a person who really doesn't know his a-hole from his elbow:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 5.10.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 5.10.08 PM.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom